California secession campaign can start gathering signatures

>tfw CA leaves and the U.S. is 75% white again overnight

sacbee.com/latest-news/article163629198.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/leader-cal-exit-drops-bid-california-secede-instead-moves-russia-n747706
breitbart.com/california/2017/05/14/gov-brown-california-to-suffer-20-billion-tax-crash-in-next-recession/
foxnews.com/us/2017/04/18/calexit-leader-drops-california-secession-effort-to-make-russia-his-new-home.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>U.S. i

when one wyoming vote equals 4 california votes, you have taxation without representation and secession is inevitable

Please let this happen. Democrats would never win an election ever again

As a Californian I am actively supporting Calexit so that California can lose its electoral votes. End this meme state abd its endless litany of faggots

EVER AGAIN

Will turn into a spic shit hole and all the rich people will move out.

So,

A Southern State wants to secede because they want to keep all their slave labor from Mexico?

YES! DO IT!

I mean, I've heard this before.

To any right leaners in here. Do not argue with the Californians backing this. If they want to gtfo, let them. It's just like all of the niggers wanting to go back to Africa.

damn

They wouldn't let the South leave, so California cannot leave. I will gladly go in there and exterminate California rebels if they try too.

I want California to expelled from the union; that way braindead Yankees can't instigate a war to prevent their secession.

this activated my almonds

Criminally underrated.

>California becomes independent.
> All libtards immigrate to knew paradise.
>US cuts power provided by hoover damn.
>Mexican zombies migrate en masse and overrun state. Free gibs and all dat.
>Mexifornia becomes third world cesspool.
>Hollywood freaks, packs up, and bails taking their money and influence
>The big one comes Mexifornia falls into the ocean.
>Day becomes national holiday in US and around the world. Everyone eats tacos on this day.
>Atlanta, GA becomes the new Hollywood.
>Samsung produces first smart sex doll with built in wifi, bluetooth 8.0 and SkyNet compatibility.

>eeee
What can this mean?

getting a weird sense of déjà-vu here lads

>implying limp-wristed cali libtard faggots would fight to defend anyone's freedom, let alone their own

this shit will never go anywyere. If they couldn't get their single payer dream, they can't get this.
Still, it does fill my head with beautiful images of the Battle of San Marin County and the nuking of San Francisco.

Bump
We NEED this to happen
If California were to secede, 15 million spics would be gone over night, not mention urbanite leftists would flock to their new Utopia

How can we on Sup Forums make this happen?

California was all for this, until they found out it was Russian backed. California can't afford to operate without borrowing billions from the Fed.
This fucking stupid meme thread over and over.
Russia
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/leader-cal-exit-drops-bid-california-secede-instead-moves-russia-n747706

California's toilet economy
breitbart.com/california/2017/05/14/gov-brown-california-to-suffer-20-billion-tax-crash-in-next-recession/

This is just another LARP thread because nothing will ever happen.

>California leaves the US.
>US becomes 75% white again.
>US never elects another Liberal President again.
>Americans never have to give a shit about The 9th Circuit's activist judges again.
>Shortly after leaving, California breaks off from the mainland and the US tax payer doesn't have to provide any aid.
>We all laugh.
Best timeline.

This.

Can't we just send all the niggers and half breeds back to Africa??

Why hasn't this happened? I'm ok with being hated for a couple hundred years if my actions ensure the survival of the white race.

Why California just don't become a part of Mexico?

> liberals hate Russia for meddling in election
> liberals love Russian invention "calexit"

foxnews.com/us/2017/04/18/calexit-leader-drops-california-secession-effort-to-make-russia-his-new-home.html

liberal here
I want the meme where they say trumps gonna be the end of USA to be real

do they not realize how fucked they would be if the left us?

Quick we need Sup Forums commanders at the head of the calexit thing. Win their support and push them to the edge. Form up battalions of niggers, spics, and degenerates and train them poorly. Then when the safety squads come to reclaim the land get word for them to set up machine gun emplacements on a defensible hillside and get your battalions to just charge straight at them until your troops are all gone. America will then be a bit better and we will build statues in your honor.

We could never get it done like that through the current system, HOWEVER what we could do is put in place a system of voluntary repatriation for immigrants, second gen immigrants and blacks under the guise of repatriation
We pay them a set amount of money to leave, and as a stipulation they must denounce their US citizenship

better answer why cant we be part of canada? or just be our own country, were richer than the UK.
when cali's out other state will want out too.
Even texas.

Calexit == Death of Democrat party

The Democrat party requires the ultra deep blue liberal AIDS infected spic la la land that is California to win the presidency.

> Liberals want to be in Russia, in the most conservative white country

Youre on the right track there son. Thats what needs to happen. During all of this we can't forget the jew banks and media though.

Where do I sign

I'll do the math right now give me 1 second.

This. Sup Forums should unironically help this movement. As a Californian, I find it hilarious how these morons think this will solve anything.

Trump USA's fucked. Cali by itself is no better than cali during Obama.

Hahahaha fucking beautiful

There's is already a home for California liberals. A place where they can belong. A place where their political side will always prevail and they'll never have to worry otherwise.

It's called Canada. Go there and stop trying to steal rightful US clay.

>America will never elect another democrat
FUCKING DO IT ALREADY YOU FUCKING PUSSIES

I mean we could, but then we'd need a lot more bricks for that wall. The day after Cali seceded I want to see bricks being laid. The triggering alone would be worth it.

I live in California. Even people who think it would be beneficial don't believe it could really happen.

>yfw Trump anticipated this all along
>yfw that pic of the paperwork showing the wall being long enough to cut of California was literally 365D low gravity chess

Can't post pic as I'm phonefagging atm, but you guys know the one.

All Colorado water is diverted to US. Califags in southern Cali dry up and blown away. I can't fucking wait.

>Build a wall around Mexico AND California

>why can't we be part of Canada?
1. Border proximity does not exsist with California and Canada like it does with Mexico
2. California is more culturally aligned with Mexico, that's what happens when you allow Bean People to become half of your state's populace

You made your own bed, now sleep in it

Please do it. So we can invalidate your irrelevant reformation and openly declare you all rebels.

THE FIRE RISES

Why don't your state become a part of Luxembourg ?

I have literally never heard anyone who actually lives here propose this as a serious idea. All of this calexit shit is coming from elsewhere.

>yfw cali may trigger the civil war 2 electric boogaloo, again
I am ok with this

ive only posted very few times and the majority of them are in calexit threads. im convinced these are started by fbi agents to try to fish out jefferson staters who look forward to calexit so they can form a LITERAL day of the rope for sac sf and la

When Cali's out and Cali starts failing because Cali can't pay for all of the gibmedats its people wants, and Cali's rich flee Cali because of Cali's inevitable 90% income tax to pay for the dole lines, the other states will be scared straight and wouldn't secede even if the USG threatened them to secede. The shitty part is that the neighboring states will have to deal with a massive refugee crisis when the Cali liberal utopia implodes on itself.

nah forget about it fuck canada
Cali becomes a nation next year. Fuck Trump and fuck Russia.
It only took one dumbfuck orange TV show nigger to balkanize the USA who the fuck knew.

Were keeping our nukes btw.

>This is just another LARP thread because nothing will ever happen.
this

That's precisely the reason why it's such a big fail. We also had a plan to use Texan secessionists in case of Hilldawg winning, but it was done in so ridiculously open manner, that this entire group was expose in mere days after the general election.
>Root for Cali independence
>outright open embassy in Russia
>show yourself spending time in Moscow
>everyone quickly finds your associates attending the same antiglobalist meeting sponsored by our govt
>Surely a good thing to do, lel

The white population would decline by about 7.5% but they would likely leave California. The non white population would drop 30% and the white birth rate would exceed that of non whites by a large margain if Cali left. The US would go from 61.1% white to 67% white if California left.

I will gladly enlist to fight in the second civil war and gun down faggots in the streets

This is a win-win. Where are the downsides?

Include me in the screencap

>California secedes
>we immediately invade, killing all their niggers and spics in the process
Please do it.

Le 75% face

>Feels less bad man

>California becomes a sovereign nation in 2018
>California is invaded by the US military in 2018
>California gets to experience what Southerners had to post-civil war
>California starts spamming the West will Rise again for the next century while being utterly neutered by Protestant overlords.

>Cali can't pay for all of the gibmedats its people wants
We and chinese will bail them out. And drumpfkins will be btfo for real now. That's the plan.

Secession is literally illegal, the Constitution says so explicitly.

There is NO avenue for legal secession, which means any act of secession is high treason.

This. So much. I can't wait to take Cali back as a part of the United Statesl

Neither China or Russia have the balls to screw with a rogue US state. You'd trigger WW3. There wouldn't be an excuse not to nuke you idiots.

If California is won by 1 vote and Wyoming is won by 1 vote, who had the more powerful vote?

>California cedes
>U.S is now 49 states
>Jefferson cedes from California
>joins the Union
>we are now back to 50 states
it's poetry

Arizona/Nevada/Jefferson alliance when?

you do realize if they secede the military is going to drag them back right? might be good though we get to kill a lot of them.

We lose kern County no downsides besides from that. White liberals in PA,VT,NH,ME,CT,ME,RI,DE,NJ,NM,and NV are literally dying off cause the whites in these states mostly vote democrat go get (((educated)) and either mix out start engaging in homosexual activity or only have one kid so there are no downsides white liberals won't mean shit anymore.

>California secedes
>The USA invades to have the rejoin the Union
>"Accidentally" a majority of the Hispanics get shot and killed for looking like rebels

Or west Michigan happens

>caliexit happens
>water shut off
>runs out in a week

No one will be willing to fight for it.

No state has attempted secession through legal means, only time it happened was through a failed chimp out i.e. the confederates

secession is illegal since after the civil war

There are no legal means to use is my point.

Boy I can't wait for the battle of San Francisco.
15000 US Marines vs 10000 liberals armed with coffee and their macbooks

Not true. It can be done through legal means.

California is awesome. I'll bet none of you have ever even been there.

Good luck paying for the us govt without California's money.

you cannot legally secede. once in you are in for life.

Wrong wrong wrong wrong
Calis only welfare is EBT cards that only cost the state less than 2 billion dollars a year. It costs much much more paying the parasite flyover states that cant make enough dosh to pay for their state's fuck ups.

When Cali becomes a nation were going to do a bunch of sweet deals with the east so we can triple our income like singapore did. Other states are driving us down so much, fuck em.

Holy fuck!

If it gets on the ballot I'm fucking voting for it! I want these SJWs and Mexicans get stomped in a civil war!

>thinking your economy will survive when the places that use all your shit stop giving you money
please be this stupid

>You'd trigger WW3.

>Drumpf' USA literally loses biggest state
>Which is just like the Civil War but 10x worse
>Random nolifer from malay comic books forum threatens glorious Russia with nuclear war because of the actions he specifically asked for and despite the fact that we have twice as much warheads than your country does
Yeah, good luck with that. USA is doomed.

>like all of the niggers wanting to go back to Africa.
Yeah, all 2 of them. I only see white women going to Africa, feeding poor black kids to virtue signal on Instagram.
Black ppl especially BLM like to talk about their kangz and heritage but I guarantee you they couldn't name 5 African countries or have any desire to go back.

t. west philly born n raised

ohshit

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

This Antifa got beaten with an American flag in a coastal California city. "Commiefornia" is a funny exaggerated meme but not much more.

You may be on to something. I suspect that Mexico may benefit from this as well.

It's all people from outside who want to promote this. Too bad they didn't check what people who actually live here think.

>>California is invaded by the US military in 2018
California is absolutely full of US military bases. It would have lost the war before it even started.

I can't wait to see what happens when spics have to pay 63 cents a gallon of a gas now.

Invading Cali is a death wish. You want to see MAD, dumbfuck?
Also before Trump and his orange loving dicksuckers can even attempt to touch us other states wouldve secede to prevent this fucking shit so Trump's america will probably consists of... Arizona or Missisipi or some shit.

Good fucking luck.

extra