Sup Forums unironically believes not having trannies in the military is a good thing

>Sup Forums unironically believes not having trannies in the military is a good thing

>But but but muh tax dollars!!!!
Nigga, billions of our money is going to the military for plenty of dumb shit. Removing trannies is a fucking drop in the bucket. If anything, it'll cost more in the long run not having those personal fighting.

I have an intersex friend who was in the navy.

He/she was constantly missing assignments, was put on probation 3 times in one year, had six different prescriptions the navy paid the bill on, an insanely expensive conversion surgery and treatment plan that was not only paid for but put them on medical leave pay so 2 years of the 4 year contract, and eventually dishonorable discharged for sexual assault, and moved to Sweden.

Yea, a terrible shame we don't have more of that.

cherry picking

Looks like a natural bodybuilder considering how small and lean they are, funny that she legally can take steroids that the competition can't and then claim victory

0/10
wouldn't even get to national level competition

It's still a good thing.

>it'll cost more in the long run not having those personal fighting.
you just said it's a drop in the bucket so it doesn't matter

>Removing trannies is a fucking drop in the bucket.
Being this retarded and gay.

kill yourself

If it makes you sleep better at night, I also believe blacks and women should not be allowed to serve.

Sounds like your friend was a degenerate whore. No need to apply that label to every transgender in the military.

I've seen better physiques on dudes that only ingest grizzly wintergreen, bud light, and gas station hot dogs.

A drop of shit is enough to ruin a bucket of water, so it's worth the hassle to get rid of that drop.

I apply that label to every trannie, not just the few in the military.

>Implying the military is water
The military is full of various types of corrupt shit. The tranny issue is low hanging fruit to appeal to Trumpfags.

Anyone with service experience around these leaches knows that they join for the gibs and use muh patriotism as a cover. Faggots are worthless to any military.

no not "muh tax dollars"

more "my military morale and readiness"

hope this helps clear up your confusion

>Why do Trumfags care?

Projection is a hell of drug.

>Sounds like your friend was a degenerate whore.

He already said it was a tranny.

Faggots should join the military. So we can see how long before they commit suicide from the harsh realities of how the military works.

It's not just about money you fucking asshole. Bad enough there are females in there. It's unit cohesion, morale, etc.. In a submarine where you have to "hot bunk" with someone in 12 hour shifts, what do do with something that just cut its prick off?

It's a mental illness, no different from self-mutilation.

>plenty of dumb shit.
Next time you go to WalMart without ducking for mortar fire, thank a vet, or at least be thankful for all that "dumb shit".

>she legally can take steroids that the competition can't

The one fucking thing the tranny acceptance movement could actually do is change the view on steroids as something dangerous. These people are taking them regularly for the rest of their life and in the context of trannies you have no shortage of docs and "health experts" popping out to say IT'S NATURAL DON'T BE A BIGOT.

But somehow the same drugs used in a body made for handling them, especially in men past 30 where the natural production drops off.. that's a problem and creates psycho killer Hulks.

The SAME FUCKING LIBSHITS are in charge of both opinions at the same time REEEEE

Can somebody please explain this junk then?

If it is a tranny, that junk is literally a piece of meat grown on the side of their leg, then cut off and inserted with a urethra to create what's really a sausage of meat and skin with a piss hole in it.