How is atheism even debatable?

How is atheism even debatable?
You guys really believe in a god who claims to be all loving and merciful but yet burns everyone for eternity just because they were weak humans and had a short and sinfull life?
Like no second chance? Thats it? You fuck up one time and then you suffer for eternety?
Doesn't this god sound more like a tyrannic king who was common among the people back then?
And why does he stop forgiving when we die, whats the fucking point?

And he created everything but only delivered some fucked up stories as proofs which doesn't make any sense?
Also its proven that christianity is based on egyptian, greek and persian mythologies, Jesus and the virgin Marry were ripped off straight from ancient egyptian religions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cWc5ct2Ov3E.
youtube.com/watch?v=N4jdfwn5gao&t=795s
youtube.com/watch?v=KYIhTBQG4Mc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I do what I want and feel good about it by pretending God is on my side. In the mean time, you and your people destroy yourselves from the inside out via guilt and egalitarian bullshit.

>*spoiler*
we dont

its just funny to make Sup Forumsfags shit on islam and accept christcuck to weaken their position

>this zeitgeist tier misinformation

>bluepilled
get out of Sup Forums

oh wow
>Sun God
>Son of God

That's like the same thing oh wow

>Zeitgeist

This is well known to be bullshit.

I don't believe in God, but it's a damn good excuse to say, "Fuck off, heretic."

Lets talk about the real cucks for a moment.

Hell is just something to scare people into keeping true with there morals. Religion is just a way to teach us good morals. We need these in life. I don't go to church nor do I believe one man is controlling this earth. There are definitely morals to be learned from religion and there is a spirit.

god is real, be gone thot

Sheep need a shepherd, otherwise you get young kids chopping off their dicks to be little princesses or women who wait until their 50 years old to have their first child. You either fill their minds with good wholesome ideas or some jew will manipulate them into being a debt slave.

i can prove it by using logic

You can believe in a creator without believing any of the crap in religions.

You can go ahead if it doesn't involve the words "needs a creator".

*Sigh*

Go to church.

You fell for some memes pretty hard Hanz. The Bible teaches us how to live, in balance in a harmonious society to the best of our ability today. Thats why you see similar stories woven through history in different cultures, they're great lessons we as humans have learned and keep passing down to protect us and better the future. You should be adding to it, not destroying it like a filthy Commie.

>Evangelical Christianity is wrong, therefore atheism is right
Nice logic

>kraut public education tier knowledge
>complain about things you don't understand on Sup Forums

Our blessed Lord, Jesus Christ, died in order to atone for our sins and make reconciliation of sinners with God possible. In Catholicism almost all sins can be dealt with by going to confession, repenting, praying and receiving Holy Communion in sunday's mass. If you do this, forgiveness of sins and eternal life in heaven is possible for you.

If you freely decide not to accept the gift of mercy that our blessed Lord gave us, it is your own fault when eternal life is denied.

Atheism is a belief.
Fedora cucks are biggest white demographic cancer because they don't have kids.

>You either fill their minds with good wholesome ideas or some jew will manipulate them into being a debt slave.
But does it have to be religion? Can it not just be hard evidence and an explanation on the community, it's value, what it can accomplish, and how individual morality benefits it?

the world needs purpose, if you really think that everything and anything that ever existed (meaning all matter and even time itself) has no purpose whatsoever then that is absurd, the only way for the universe to have purpose is for god to exist because if god does not exist that means that the universe was an accident and an accident can not have purpose, so the only way for eveything and anything that exists to make sense being here you would need some kind of force or being that exists outside of the universe to create the universe on purpose to give it purpose, therefor god exists. that is just one of the many reasons.

Catholicism adopted iconography from previous traditions. But to suggest the Jesus religion is anything but unique is just ignorant. A man being fully the eternal pre-existent, Uncreated God, and also: fully human, God's Son, a blood sacrifice for the sins of the whole world, and for those who believe, and also the wedding groom to the unified body of believers?
Come on, user. Just because some iconography was coopted to make the politicization of the Catholic Church more palatable to the pagan masses, and the occult elites, doesn't make the textual account of Jesus the God-Man, original.

Don't know what Zeitgeist is supposed to be but this pic is not entirely correct.
The pic is probably not talking about Mithra but Mithras. Mithras was born by a rock (which is arguably a virgin) and his birthday was seen as the festival of Natalis Invicti, which is a special holiday for the sun. Mithras was often called Sol Invictus Mithras. He did have 12 disciples and performed miracles.
Dionysos is not only born of a virgin and a traveling teacher. He also turned in one story water into wine and died and got resurrected. Not so sure about Mithras, I believe he got resurrected as well but I can't find the exact story so I can't be sure.

>You guys really believe in a god who claims to be all loving and merciful but yet burns everyone for eternity just because they were weak humans and had a short and sinfull life?

It is not your sinful life that is the issue, every human life is sinful because of what we are. The problem is that people reject Christ. And if you are asking do I believe that those people who reject Christ will be permanently divorced from the divine then my answer would be yes. Every person damned did it to themselves.

I am a fallen and rebellious creature but I will still put my faith in Christ. This world is enemy territory in a spiritual war but it will not remain the territory of Lucifer forever. My faith and trust is with Jesus Christ, with God. I know its not a popular decision and people laugh at those that have found faith. Like the Bible says I will pray in my home where he can here me, not because it is popular. I know he is listening and that despite the difficulty of the journey that it is the correct path.

It was neither an accident or on purpose, it had no being with intention behind it.

>How is atheism even debatable?
Because spirituality is a complex issue with multiple facets and no one solution that works for everyone.

>You guys really believe in a God who claims to be all loving and merciful
Yes

>...but burns everyone for eternity just because they were weak humans and had a short and sinful life?
No. Absolutely not.

>Like no second chance
Purgatory is your second chance. In purgatory you are given the opportunity to reflect on and learn from the life you lived on earth. The reason hell exists is that God desires our love. If we all went to heaven and had no opportunity to choose another option we wouldn't be giving love. We would just be enslaved in heaven. Hell is the alternative to accepting God's love. It's not a literal pit of fire, it's just a state of existence where you cannot feel Gods love because you have made the choice to reject him.

That pretty much covers all of your other points as well. You're perceiving God as this horrid iron fist wielding overseer but he's a loving creator. Hell exists because he wants us to be able to choose to love him or reject him. not because he hates us. He's opening himself up to vulnerability.

The fact that a lot of ancient cultures have similar creation/messiah/religious stories doesn't bother me. I think those are just ways that various cultures have tried to interpret Gods message. I don't understand why that would undermine anyone's faith.

being religious is 100% the popular choice lol

Hey idiot, Jesus Horus, idk WHAT IF THAT BABY WAS ACTUALLY LITTLE MOSES HUH DO YOU KNOW THE STORY HAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

No mercy to liars, jackass. That is the vector for all pain and suffering. You lie, your choice, you chose to be evil. Kindergarten much?

Have you looked at the sun, and seen not the green blob, but the perfect circle/sphere of light? And did the one blob go two, or can you see clearly as one perfect circle?

IM TEACHING YOU IDIOTS SOMETHING AND YOU WANT TO QUIZ ME ON FUCKIN EGYPT YET U SAY OH WE RAISED KEK THE ANCIENT GOD!

Fuck.
I see the "different things" you other occult people I don't give a damn what you buy at the book stores or when u meet under the synagogues.

Can I ask you a question?

Why do you think you deserve even one chance to avoid the punishment your life necessarily calls for?

Purpose as in meaning or a cause?
The meaning is irrelevant.
As for cause, according to current scientific theory the cause for existence is the Big Bang. And the cause for Big Bang was technically nothing, as in the nothingness before it.

Not anymore

No, its not. Todays popular culture is secular in nature. The morals that people follow are not of the Bible. Organizations like the Catholic Church do not follow the teachings of Jesus Christ but place emphasis on Mary. According to the catholics Jesus is divine not because of his father but rather his mother. The Catholic church is just a front for the old mystery religion, for the worship of Lucifer. Islam, in a similar way, was a creation of the Catholic church and is also a front for the worship of Lucifer. What is soon to follow will be a great synthesis between Catholicism and Islam which will bring about the one world religion centered around the worship of Lucifer.

Real faith in Jesus Christ is not as popular as one would expect and he is who I place my faith in.

Not the internet filled with microdick neckbeard fedoras rejected from society.

therefor it was an accident, therefor no matter has purpose, therefor if we went back to before the big bang it would make no difference to the overall universe, and it was an "accident" if its not done on purpose its an accident are you just too stupid to understand that?

And you're okay with that. The entire sum of the energy and matter that currently exists popped out of nothing into the size of a pin head singularity, which "exploded" for no reason into what you are today.

You're okay with that explanation. It answers all your questions.

Correct. Purgatory is the reason I've stayed Catholic. Also, we require you to be a decent person to get into heaven. None of that protestant BS about just believing in Jesus is your ticket in.

Purgatory is a lie the Catholics made up to keep you in their church.

I guess you love lies, and the people who lie to you.

>just believing in Jesus

Yeah, none of that actual bible stuff for you. You're busy being a "decent person".

Because Jesus said "just be a decent person, and you'll get into heaven."

God took Jew People forever to get them to Promise Land from Egypt while Alexander took 3 years to conquer most of Europe to India

something came from nothing? makes sense and you saying "irrelevant" does not make it "irrelevant" so please give me a good logic based reason as to how that makes any sense? everything and anything lacking purpose and just being here for the lulz I mean?

Actually Dionysos is the son of a virgin mother, yet fully a god. A circular god too, who dies and get's resurrected. He is also called Eleutherios, the Liberator. Liberating us from fear and the cruelty of the world, just like Jesus liberated us from our sins. They are petty much the same Archetype.

Please give this a watch, it covers the connection between Islam, Catholicism, and their shared worship of Lucifer. Rome is a front, a false Christianity, designed to trap you. Put your faith in Jesus Christ and not the whore of Babylon

youtube.com/watch?v=cWc5ct2Ov3E.

The slave mentality generation had to die off before the Jews could go and take the promised land. The slave mentality does not go away when you are freed. It remains.

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved. If a Catholic believes in Jesus for salvation, good. If a Protestant, than good. If we disagree about this or that eschatological point, let's not throw out what unity we do have in Christ.

I don't care to watch anything produced by a protestant heretic.

The Catholic Church is the one true church. 2000 years and still going strong.

Ask a thousand Catholics if they are saved, how they are saved, and how they know they are saved.

Maybe 5 will be able to answer the question.

And no, "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ" is not the answer.

4000 years, m8. 4000 years.

No, purgatory is what a just and merciful God would do instead of putting the vast majority of his creations into a lake of fire for all eternity.

And the concept had solid biblical foundations, but I'm at work and don't have time to post the relevant links.

Jesus = Dionysus = Horus = Mithras = Shiva

How is atheism even a thing?
You guys just run around tipping your fedora all the time trying to pass off some version of christian morality without having any sort of metaphysical foundations and imagining that science can somehow provide metaphysics (it can't).

I think the mistake a lot of atheists make is that they believe science and atheism are mutually exclusive, but that's just a meme that took off in the last few decades. You can believe in both the scientific method and teachings of religion. As an example, read this (checked) and replace sins with degerate behavior and Christ with balance. Humans are both good and evil. The concept of God are all qualities that we as humans have. If you accept a life of sin (degeneracy) your life turns into hell or you create hell for others. Both atheists and some religious people take that literally, but it's much more complex than that. Like the concept of prayer.

Purgatory is what your imaginary god would make to give you a second chance.

What your imaginary god would or would not do has no bearing on reality.

Same archetype? The expression of being or character between Bachuss and Jesus could not be more different.

Yeah, it's pretty good explanation for now. Of course it doesn't answer everything yet, but science will give more answers in time.
Quantum fluctuation basically allows something to come from nothing. Meaning really is irrelevant since it's subjective meaning given by people. What meaning does a rock have? What meaning does the color blue have? None. Sure it might feel silly that there is no meaning but we can't trust our emotions.

Catholics are scum

Jesus = God

Dionysus, Horus, Mithras and Shiva are manmade gods.

Origin
Meaning
Morality
Purpose
Destiny

"pretty good explanation for now" that has no answers for any of the above questions.

Violent, vicious, murderous scum who think they are God's army. Very dangerous. Murdered tens of millions of people in the last thousand years or so. Maybe a hundred million.

What a load of shit lmao.
>Prods will believe this

Today I saw Baal and now I believe in him.

We Christians do tend to believe what is true, unlike people with demonic agendas. They tend to love lies, and the crafters of lies.

Welcome to Islam, I guess.

mate that imageyou are using has been debunked for a while
youtube.com/watch?v=N4jdfwn5gao&t=795s

youtube.com/watch?v=KYIhTBQG4Mc

>plebbit tier drivel

1/4
>How is atheism even debatable?
I believe in the bible an allegorical book that teaches you the general and best way to conduct yourself in the world.

>You guys really believe in a God who claims to be all loving and merciful but yet burns everyone for eternity just because they were weak humans and had a short and sinful life?
I think hell is a metaphor for the state of being people experience just before they die when they realise that they could have done so much better in their lives. Hell is also a metaphor for the destruction you leave behind you in the world by making it a worse place. God, on the other hand, is a metaphor for the "unknowns of life".

Will you go to Heaven when you die? Here’s a quick test: Have you ever lied, stolen, or used God’s name in vain? Jesus said,
“Whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.”
If you have done these things, God sees you as a lying, thieving, blasphemous, adulterer at heart,
and the Bible warns that one day God will punish you in a terrible place called Hell.
But God is not willing that any should perish. Sinners broke God’s Law and Jesus paid their fine.
This means that God can legally dismiss their case:
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”
Then Jesus rose from the dead, defeating death. Today, repent and trust Jesus, and God will give you eternal life as a free gift.
Then read the Bible daily and obey it. God will never fail you.

>our Lord is in fact a Sun God
So? The Sun is literally perfect. Fuck off.

2/4
>Like no second chance? That's it? You fuck up one time and then you suffer for eternity?
All sins can be forgiven in Christianity except nonbelieving, meaning that any wrong you can do, you can still fix, unless you understand the allegory of the book to allow you to do so.

>Doesn't this God sound more like a tyrannic king who was common among the people back then?
Tyrannic people didn't try to teach people how to conduct themselves, they only told they that they should conduct themselves in the way he wanted them to, which was largely unbeneficial to the masses looking at the history of tyrannical leaders from the past to present.

This much ignorance is so deadly dangerous.

3/4
>And why does he stop forgiving when we die, whats the fucking point?
Because nothing happens in the material sense when you die, but in the conscious sense of yourself you still had to carry the weight of your sins (wrong doings in the world) with you.

>And he created everything but only delivered some fucked up stories as proofs which don't make any sense?
It's not that simple man. The people in our past were not stupid, you roughly take a baby out of Ancient Egypt, put them in the real world and they would function like that average person of the demographic most likely. The Bible simply told people "how to live" as opposed to science that teaches people "why they live". The themes of life are paralleled in the stories.

4/4
>Also it's proven that Christianity is based on Egyptian, Greek and Persian mythologies, Jesus and the Virgin Mary were ripped off straight from ancient Egyptian religions.
Of course, that's why Christianity is truer than other religions, in my findings, because the allegorical principles had time to age with the conceptions and stories drawn from other texts and oral traditions.

Keep stoking the fire

The symbolism is visible for everyone to see. The fact that one of Muhammad wives was a roman catholic is a historical fact. The Catholics wrote the Koran and their church, along with Islam, freemasonry, and the Jews, all worship Lucifer. They keep up a facade but the enemy in all of those organizations is Jesus Christ. That is why the Catholics place so much emphasis on Mary and attempt to elevate her above Jesus.

>a god who claims to be all loving and merciful but yet burns everyone for eternity just because they were weak humans and had a short and sinfull life?
You have a very simplistic view of God, one shared by literalist simpletons. I really find atheists and religious literalists to be of the same simple-minded mentality that can't into meta-cognition or profound abstractions.

Never said he was not a just god. He extends an open palm. You may take it at your will and the offer shall remain open for as long as you live. No matter your sin or crime so long as your mortal life lasts he will always have an open hand. But if you refuse him, he will turn to you with a closed fist.

Ultimately people create their own hell through sin. You cant save people from themselves and have freewill.

The fire that is being stoked is the fire in heaven that will destroy the Whore of Babylon in one hour.

>The Bible teaches us how to live
No, it doesn't, the Bible is a poorly cobbled together anthology, the writings of the Church Fathers, theologians and philosophers are far superior to the Bible.

And then they get thrown into real hell, which is a pitch dark lake of fire where they never die, and the fire never goes out.

I don't care how much effort you put into making your own life hell, it will never compete with real hell.

The only person who was able to live a perfect life was Christ. All humans are sinful because we are in a state of rebellion against God. It is not our sin that damns us but rather the rejection of Christ.

I will never eliminate sin from my life but I can try to be a good person but more importantly I have faith in Jesus Christ and the sacrifice he made.

>Origin
I thought I gave an answer for that. Origin of our universe is the Big Bang, and the "origin" of that is the nothingness before it.
>Meaning
Meaning is a subjective value given by humans. Ask yourself. Not everything has a meaning
>Morality
Once again, subjective value given by humans. See above.
>Purpose
It doesn't really have to answer any of these. The question is "What caused our universe to exist?" and not "What is the answer to everything?"
>Destiny
Heat death of the universe and the Big Rip I guess.

The bible is holy; the traditions of men satanic.

Hail satan should be your every prayer.

Exactly.

Your "good enough" worldview has no answers to the great questions in life, but it's "good enough" for you.

This world in which we live is Purgatory and also Hell.

Any tradition of man or the Church that in contrary to the Holy Scripture is not of God. I don't know if purgatory or trans substantiation in the Eucharist contradicts the Bible. I would say, if you don't take (some form of) communion, you probably aren't saved. But the Bible is clear how one is saved: believe in heart AND confess with mouth that Jesus Christ is Lord.

There are a lot more options to choose from than simply fundamentalist Christianity and atheism.

Yes, which would mean all Catholic traditions are pure pagan, and evil.

Well done.

You keep missing it by very important pieces.

Romans 10:9-13 says to confess Jesus is Lord, and to believe in your heart THAT GOD RAISED HIM FROM THE DEAD.

You keep missing half of salvation.

Not really. For Jesus and Against Jesus are your two choices. For Jesus has one way, and Against Jesus has as many ways as there are people.

The Bible was written, compiled and edited by men and by Jews in series of councils and conclaves mainly guided by political concerns rather than the Holy Spirit. The irredeemable worldliness of the churches is proof of this fact. Name a single sect of currently existing Christianity that does not fornicate with Babylon nor worships at the altar of Mammon nor serves the Synagogue of Satan.

t. never went to a catholic church
In CCD (basically sunday school, but most people I know went on wednesday afternoon) its drilled into us a million times that when you pray to mary, its so that mary goes to Jesus, as he is the sole intercessor between man and God. Jesus is define because he is consubstantial with the father, begotten before all ages. It's literally in the creed. Please spread lies though.

Yes and I don't need those answers in my life really.
Without any proof I don't any reason to believe that meaning of life, morality or such really exist. Can you give me any answers to the questions you present without involving some supernatural being with the answers. Or can you even prove that morality or meaning of life exists?

This. You can see the attempt of malicious religious subversion by the amount of infighting between those religious groups (can't imagine who benefits from this...). And before atheists get on their high horse, you're always right there with them fighting along with them, side by side. It's more of the same extremism. However, there's more value in religious teachings than there is with Atheism, because Atheism teachings nothing and offers nothing.