Why aren't you coupling and having white babies?

If the white-race is dying out why aren't you doing your part and coupling up with a woman and producing more white babies?

The answer to stopping 'white genocide' has been right between your legs the entire time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
youtube.com/watch?v=kOMkl3ApTK0
theverge.com/2017/4/25/15421734/artificial-womb-fetus-biobag-uterus-lamb-sheep-birth-premie-preterm-infant
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BECAUSE ITS WAR TIME

AFTER WE KILL THE JEWS; WE CAN THEN MAKE FAMILIES

But I am doing that user.
Getting married soon and kids are coming next. Just gotta save up to buy some property so I don't have my kids living in a rental.

t. shitskin

>coupling up with a woman

It's just that easy? Find some woman and couple up with her?

Why are you asking for anonymous people's opinion on a japanese imageboard about coupling up with a woman?
Seems like you need one

Like anything in life you have to put work and effort into it.
If its what you really want you will make it happen.

I'm MGTOW.

It's not easy, but it's also not that hard. If you're willing to put in hours of posting and lurking on internet message boards you can put some time in your romantic life as well.

>If you're willing to put in hours of posting and lurking on internet message boards you can put some time in your romantic life as well.
I laughed.
That's the general attitude here though, everyone complains about shit but nobody wants to do anything about it.

t.shlomo

> Her
> (((White)))

I've done my part. I married a white woman and we are planning on trying for kids in a few years.

I'm Hispanic btw

Because white women are busy having half breeds and I'm not raising another man's child.

You seem to think the work stops or gets easier when you finally find a woman.

You poor pathetic virgins have no clue how the modern woman operates.

I'm still looking for a white woman who hasn't already been BLACKED and/or doesn't a kid from a prior relationship during High School. Please send help.

Keep your options open, nigger.

Because I'd rather make babies with Asians in the event where I must exile myself to South Korea if the communists win

The childless people always grab a megaphone and start bitching about no White babies.

Yeah, well...fuck off.

I had three White children who hate lefties and childless shits.

I did my part you scrotum sucking progressive...stop lecturing.

I'm not sure how I can afford to provide for myself sometimes yet alone anyone else.

Im short, ugly, and autistic

We are in 2011 only 1,945,000 whites were born. Between July 1st 2016 - July 1st 2017 2,080,000 were born.

>Only three

We are in 2011 only 1,945,000 whites were born. Between July 1st 2016 - July 1st 2017 2,080,000 were born mang.

>You poor pathetic virgins have no clue how the modern woman operates.
What?
I live with my girlfriend.
I know how women operate.
They are fucking children and you need to teach them to think like a rational person.
I don't understand what this has to do with anything.

Find a short, ugly, autistic woman.

Bing bong bing, so easy.

>I live with my girlfriend.
>with my girlfriend.
She also give you an allowance?

There's always Asian women who will go for you. Maybe practice on them first to get to know how to talk to women?

Also...
>They are fucking children and you need to teach them to think like a rational person.
Why the fuck would I want a white woman then?

>She also give you an allowance?
I make all the money, so no.
I'm always giving her money though.
I went out and bought a pickup truck and she went on about how "we" couldn't afford it. I put her in her place real fast.

>Why would I want a white woman?
Are you not in a thread about preserving the white race?
Women as a whole are pretty stupid anyway. Difference between the West and other countries is that other countries don't enable their stupidity.

If not white women who would you go for?

Most of Sup Forums isn't white.

Why IS Liam black?

>I'm always giving her money though.
>I went out and bought a pickup truck and she went on about how "we" couldn't afford it. I put her in her place real fast.
>Women as a whole are pretty stupid anyway. Difference between the West and other countries is that other countries don't enable their stupidity.
Sounds like a real keeper. :^) I have zero interest in poisoning myself with a woman like yours.

Who says I even care? Any woman that isn't a mentally stunted child is good. It just happens to never be a white woman.

I'm not here to be a spoiled brat's second father. Either white women clean up their act or find themselves tossed to the side. It's that simple.

What do you mean I don't? I have 13 white kids and 10 black slaves, mister.

>Sounds like a real keeper. :^) I have zero interest in poisoning myself with a woman like yours.
Like I said user most women have the emotional maturity of children.
I'll agree with you pretty much all white women are like this because our society spent the last 50+ years talking about how special they are and how the patriarchy is keeping them down.
White women require more work because societal norms have made it so. If it weren't for feminism they would be just as obedient as middle eastern wives. Its really not a racial thing and more of a cultural thing.

So you're willing to let the white race die out?

I am. Have 2 little girls and once I'm topped out or get into maintenance were having another. Gotta keep creating, other wise nigger will starve without welfare and Mexicans won't have a roof or lawn to work on.

i'm too autistic, fat, and nihilistic to find a husband and it wouldn't matter in the end anyways, i guess.

It isn't me. It's white women. Keep shifting blame but I'm no woman's sacrificial piece, financial or otherwise.

The fucking hilarious part here is I actually have a higher opinion of women than you do. It's you that has the immature mindset and, frankly, you're an enabler because you like having women treat you like shit.

Because half of white women are trash not worth dating, and the other half are all waiting for the perfect prince charming or alpha supreme and won't touch a normal guy till they are over 30.

>It isn't me. It's white women. Keep shifting blame but I'm no woman's sacrificial piece, financial or otherwise.

Women ultimately follow their men. Western Women are out of fucking control because our men have become cucked beyond belief and have set them loose and allowed them to become this way.

It really isn't. Just gotta be confident in yourself. Don't be a beta bitch and wait for a girl to come you because you'll probably wait forever, be confident and know so you can bag and who you can't. But be careful, if her personality isn't a match for yours marriage is going to be hell. Take it from someone who knows.

>The fucking hilarious part here is I actually have a higher opinion of women than you do.
Says the one who is talking shit about all white women. Don't put pussy on a pedestal. Men are and always have been the superior gender.
Also, I don't "let" my woman treat me like shit. As I said before when she steps out of line I put her in her place. The whole reason she even steps out of line in the first place is because of the society she grew up in. I repeat: this would not happen without feminism.

>"It's men's fault we're like this!"
>"We just can't do any better!"
>"We're not adults! Be our second daddy!"
>t white woman
Keep telling yourself that. Women are out of control because of the above excuses. It has nothing to do with men.

>Says the one who is talking shit about all white women.
It's all about what they're capable of. I think they can grow up and be contributing adults. You seem to think of them as animals who can't learn.

So yeah, I do have a better opinion of women than you. You seem to think feminism is the cause. It's you. You like fighting with her so you picked one that does. You're co-dependent. It shows.

yu don't want my genes to be perpetuated.

It's not an excuse, it's a fact. It's true that women are responsible for their actions, but men are also responsible for allowing them to do them. Look at any society, including our own in the past, to when women were well-behaved and modest. It's when men are in control of them, and they don't have the social and political rights that we've since given them here. Women are basically like children. Yes, the child is at fault for stealing that lollipop, but to some extent that's also due to neglectful parenting.

>It's true that women are responsible for their actions, but men are also responsible for allowing them to do them.
As I keep repeating: I'm no woman's second daddy. She either grows up or I move on to one that has.

Artificial wombs will stop white genocide. Women have given of that cause decades ago.

>It's all about what they're capable of. I think they can grow up and be contributing adults. You seem to think of them as animals who can't learn.
I believe that they can be contributing adults too. They can do it where their talents best suit them, which is as a homemaker. I believe women do have a purpose and contribute but they have the mentality of children and they need to be guided.
Even look at the statistics. They're way more likely to vote liberally. Their entire drive is based on emotion and that is why they are best kept as housewives. You need to keep that shit out of politics and business.

*given up

>It's all about what they're capable of. I think they can grow up and be contributing adults. You seem to think of them as animals who can't learn.

All of human history shows that they do need control. In fact, even today they still need control. Why the fuck do you think even the loudest, most obnoxious feminist women run to places and into the arms of men that are strict and authoritarian? It's in their nature.

white woman are cheating whores

fuck that shit

You're going to be looking forever. You don't seem to understand how women function.

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

youtube.com/watch?v=kOMkl3ApTK0

>I believe that they can be contributing adults too.

But you just posted... ()
>They are fucking children and you need to teach them to think like a rational person.

You're not even sure of your own footing. Every time I post you take on more and more of my own opinion. Goddamn you're pathetic.

>Artificial womb
my dream im 25 will it b rdy for my lifetime`?

>Why the fuck do you think even the loudest, most obnoxious feminist women run to places and into the arms of men that are strict and authoritarian? It's in their nature.
This.
When I met my woman she was a diehard liberal.
I now have her believing in traditionalism and she wants to bear my children and spend her time mothering them.

I want to impregnate a jew!

You're not understanding my argument user.
Unless they are told to do so, they will not contribute.
And when they contribute their best function is in the household.
How is that any different from what I've been saying?

You say he's pathetic, but you're extremely bluepilled on women to the extent that you're sitting around waiting to stumble upon one that has a mindset completely antithetical to female nature.

because women are shit and i detest hookup culture and everything youth does these days

I'm now actually curious to see whether or not he does have a woman of his own.
His attitude dictates he most likely does not.

sage this shit already

It's likely.

theverge.com/2017/4/25/15421734/artificial-womb-fetus-biobag-uterus-lamb-sheep-birth-premie-preterm-infant

Though, feminists will likely have this outlawed too once the technology allows for the growing of babies. It outmodes women (just like waifubots), and they know it. Perhaps there will also be a ban on what race a baby can be. There's a myriad of ways (((they))) can fuck this one up.

hey I enjoy Posting and lurking.real life sucks.

I Know that if I don't want it to suck I have to stop doing things that I enjoy and work on improving life but GOD be damn,I may be German but my German work ethic seems to be missing.

Str8 b8 m8, Emmy rossum is an octoroon

Lol t. Shitskin

>bee yourself bro :)
Fucking off yourself

>fat

There's your problem, babe. Literally, for women, the ONE RULE is do NOT BE FAT.

Just don't be fat. That's all your gender has to take care of to be attractive to the opposite sex, that's one area where women have it easier than men.

>brown eyes

wont waste my genes to this

Why not?

What gave us our civilisation is K-selection, not r-selection like niggers. We prefer quality over quantity, strong parental care rather than a whole soccer team chimping out.
The answer to the current invasion is the cleansing of our homeland and the reinforcement of our borders.

Because I'm engaged to be married to a white woman who wants to produce my non-white babies

will white bois ever make a comeback

Seriously why are you fat

my penis is too large, no female can accommodate it.
considered being a sperm donor though..

Jesus Christ, the only downside is fat.
as if anyone would say no to an autistic nihilistic Sup Forumsbabe

because its subhuman traits.

only blue, hazel and green is acceptable.

btw. joseph goebbels was a jew shilling on other jews who didnt support his views

half the women I work with have nigger babies, are gay, or are future nigger baby incubators.

I aint getting tied to that shit.

I coupled with pretty russian girl. I am ready for exile to russia if trump fails us, and live as a proper white in russia.

This famlam.

I've only made one girl pregnant, my adopted Latina ex. Too bad our relationship was a mess, and she had an abortion..

Really wish I could do it over again, abortion is shit for all involved. Though I recon my life would either be heaven or hell right now..

But in your DNA, there is that strain, and if u have a child, he will have brown eyes but he's a he so u became a hypocrite said eh, ok.

Sort yourself out, get a gym membership and work out for a year. Fuck anyone that gives you eyeballs because you're trying to fix the problems in your life, do it for you first.

Some advice: don't plan. You won't get anywhere by planning. Just go into bars and approach a woman you like the look of. Even better, join a club of some sort and get to know her. You'll find someone when you least expect it, but you'll know when you find the right one.

Also, if you have a good job don't fall into the trap that the men of my family often do and marry a golddigger. It's harder to spot that you'd think, judging by the experiences of my father and my uncle.

The Nazis had no issue with brown eyes in and of themselves. It was always kike propaganda crafted to get brown-eyed white people to fight against other white people.

>Yes goyim, Hitler only wants blue-eyed blonde-haired white people to live, he'll kill you just for having brown eyes or dark hair! Never mind the fact that he himself had dark hair and plenty of people in Nazi Germany had brown eyes.

But if you really want to die on that hill, you need to then accept the fact that Europe's culture and history are tied to advancements pushed by "subhumans".

>brown eyes
>white

Pick1

>tfw no right-wing gf

>depressed for far too long
>disguested by most women I've known closely
>will never settle for a roastie
>would like to generally sort myself out first
I'm ok with being a hermit for now. Modern dating is swimming through a sea of shit and I'm already depressed enough. Getting back into it would only make me more unmotivated to pursue anything. The very few good women I've known wouldn't have been the right fit in the long term anyway.

I don't wanna take care of the little shits

What are you gonna do when she cheats on you with Tyrone?

>tfw Robert E Lee was not even white

You probably think this sounds cool but it makes you seem like a huge faggot.
>Yes Tyrone I will not even attempt to compete with you for women of my own race

Not to mention European brown eyes are completely different from every other races brown eyes. Europeans are significantly lighter and some with light yellow or green mixed in. Every other race of brown eyes is dark brown, almost black. Its not even comparable.

>pic
>white
no, user

She looks pretty damn white to me!

Do you really think there's an overabundance of marriage worthy women in current year? The few dudes who check out won't make a dent in the end. Plenty of guys left that will happily fill the gap.

Because I hate my white race and am therefore breeding with a mixed woman. Just doing my part.

Because 90% of white women I've met are immature and make stupid decisions.

Because my girlfriend is Syrian and she can't give me white babies