"Donald Trump is the Commander in Chief of the military and can do whatever he wa...."

>"Donald Trump is the Commander in Chief of the military and can do whatever he wa...."

Sup Forums BTFO. This is UNCONSTITUTIONAL

People with bipolar can't join even if they're otherwise healthy and on medication. Why should trans people be allowed?

Good hopefully Trump is impeached over this.

Isn't illegal, sick shill thread.

>You can't discriminate under international law
I think it's time to put down the crack pipe

>their gender

Hope he bans gays and women too

There are not many Militaries that allow trans

it has gender in the word tho

>international anti-discrimination law
Americans are truly retarded.

>military bars anyone from joining if they've ever even felt like they might be suicidal
>trannies: A-okay

A class of "people"... "People" are either male or female. If you are neither, like a tranny, that makes you not a person.

Women were excluded from the armed forces for 230 + years.

>international anti discrimination law
Lol zhe fucking wishes

Transgendered people are mentally ill and as such not fit for the military same for people with bipolar disorder

its not based on gender, it based on their gender choice therefor is not discriminatory

Maybe try voting him out of office.

>international law
>towelheads lead the UN human rights shit

Pretty sure the mentally ill can't enlist schlomo.

Except the military "discriminates" all the time. Height, weight, intelligence, mental stability, etc

So it was illegal while Obama was president up until his last 6 months in office?

This. I'm bipolar. I accept my reality, I take my meds, and I take responsibility for the things that I did pre-meds. Trans people are just entitled whiny brats who can't see they're mentally ill.

Trannies are mentally ill, therefore they should be barred from service.

Fags were rightfully barred from enlistment up until the very recent past.
Have fun LARPing that there is some constitutional protection for a volunteer military.

we really need to start putting these faggots into camps in the desert

Let's just pretend for a second that they weren't mentally ill or doing it because it's trendy, they still would not focus on strategy or follow chain of command because they cannot stop bitching about muh oppression and muh pronouns. THEY WOULD BE A DISTRACTION

>be me
>be mentally ill
>have to take medication to be functional
>try to join military
>"Sorry. You can't join the military if you're on brain meds."

I AM LITERALLY SHAKING. THE USA IS DISCRIMINATING AGAINST THE RETARDED.

>MUH INTERNATIONAL LAW
International law has never done shit. It's worthless; countries do whatever they like until they upset the US and we BTFO them and install a new dictator.

Firstly, you can still serve if you're a tranny. You just don't get to tell everyone you're a tranny, proudly walk around as a man in a dress, and get the taxpayer to fund your does-not-lower-the-suicide-rate surgery.

Secondly, the military is not subject to discrimination laws where the application of those laws will get people killed. There is a certain amount of command discretion, especially at the level of the President.

Thirdly, OP is a faggot.

The military is allowed to discriminate if it's any kind of physical or mental liability. You can be turned down from infantry if your foreskin is uncut, you think they're going to let someone who's insanely prone to infection, requires 4 hours a day to keep their wound from closing, and needs to take a number of expensive drugs serve on the front lines?

>International law

What a goddamn fairytale

>why can't I openly be a giant fag around all of these super conservative jar heads?
hmm

Cut paste the section of the Constitution. Do it.

This argument is not valid.
People aren't being discriminated due to gender. Women and men may both join the military equally.
What he did is set the precedent that trans people suffer from a mental illness.
It is not the governments job to coddle and cater to a twisted worldwide ew that requires an individual to undergo expensive surgery and drugs. Do they may pretend that they are something they are not.

You can exclude classes of people from the military. Like the obese. Or, yknow, the FUCKING MENTALLY ILL

>international law

really activates your almonds

>it's discrimination based on gender
>but there are no genders
Fucking faggots BTFO

Go up to a man with a loaded rifle and spit in his face.... so how long you live, see how long your family survives .... they won't as long as Patriots are around...

The fags are in a fury!!! This is epic!!

Gender is a social construct. Therefore, it doesn't exist. Therefore, it isn't illegal.

>(((international))) law

We had a kid get kicked out of BMT 1 week from graduation because he let it slip that he had ADHD

Trans"gender" is not a protected class under US Law. If leftists wanted to do sonething meaningful they would organize to change law instead of whining.

Nice get

You can discriminate based on a medical condition though

>Gender is a social construct. Therefore, it doesn't exist.
C-

>international law
>Based on their gender

Can a (((civil rights))) group ask for an injunction from a liberal judge and halt this?

also this
"disabled persons" is a legal class and the military can discriminate against them

Why the fuck do people think the military values individuality?

Yeah, as a mentally ill person myself, trannies seems like a "protected class" of us.

This should be a thing, "Tranny Privilege" or something.

Just reintroduce conscription for transsexuals. It would be fun to see the reaction.

>The military can't discriminate

They certainly can. What does 4F unfit mean?

FYI 'International law' is meaningless. The US has been in flagrant breach of a number of conventions that it pushed and ratified without any response from any 'international' body.

I love it when pseudo-intellectuals mouth off about shit they know nothing about.

1. The US is not beholden to international law. The US Constitution is the supreme law of our land.

2. None of the various civil rights laws include 'transgenderism' in their anti-discrimination clauses. Those anti-discrimination clauses are meant to prevent the government and private businesses from denying essential services and commerce to people based on race, sex, religion, and national origin. The military is not a commodity or service being denied to anyone and thus is beyond the scope of the legislation.

3. Discrimination is A-OK in America if it serves an economic goal or the goal of the state, so long as it is not excessive or seriously prevents a person from engaging in commerce or exercising a civil liberty. Hence why Hooters can refuse to staff male waiters. Hence why the US military can refuse to let cross-dressing faggots abuse the taxpayer to get gender reassignment surgery.

CA reps already filing to block this in the 9th circuit
>GLUMPF BTFO!
>OLD STRAIGHT WHITE MEN BTFO!
#resist #notmypresident #diversityisoutstrength #buildbridgesnotwalls #lovetrumpshate

Do you think it is freeing to be this retarded? sometimes i think it is and makes me want to perform a self lobotomy.