Other urls found in this thread:

theduran.com/russia-responds-new-us-sanctions-vows-retaliate/
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/722/text
tass.com/economy/957841
theduran.com/europe-pushes-back-new-us-anti-russian-sanctions/
archive.is/DvHZ1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump is Christian ISIS

this transgender spam shit is so tiring. who gives a fuck. i wish you redditors would fuck off

TRANS UPRISING WHEN
TIME TO OVERTHROW JMUMFFFFF

Now

HE IS ATTACKING AT THE HEART OF THE MARXIST KIKES

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT

REMINDER, RALLY SOON

Please encourage the mentally unstable. Its purge time

what else will Trump ban faggots from?

>Russia responds to new US sanctions, vows to retaliate
Russia has been targeted for alleged interference in the 2016 US presidential election, an allegation that Russia denies and which has not been backed by any convincing public evidence.

theduran.com/russia-responds-new-us-sanctions-vows-retaliate/

A new bill introduced by US legislators seeks to impose new economic sanctions against Russia, including North Korea and Iran.
The Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs expects the bill to become law, pending approval from US President Donald Trump.

The US House of Representatives approved a sanctions bill by a vote of 419-3 on Tuesday a new version of a bill that would impose sweeping sanctions on Russia, Iran and North Korea, and limit President Donald Trump’s ability to lift the restrictions on Moscow.
The measures target Russia’s defense, intelligence, mining, shipping and railway industries, and restrict dealings with Russian banks and energy companies.

Russian Deputy Foreign Minister, Sergey Ryabkov, warned if the new anti-Russian sanctions bill is to be approved, retaliatory measures will be imposed by Moscow.

Ryabkov told the media Wednesday, “What is happening defies common sense. The authors and sponsors of this bill are taking a very serious step towards destroying any potential for normalizing relations with Russia.”
He added, “We told them [US] dozens of times that such actions would not be left without a response. I believe the signal went through even though present-day Washington tends to listen to and hear from no one but itself.”

Isn't it time for you to dilate?

So what was his reason for banning trans exactly?

Kremlin Press Secretary Dmitry Peskov told journalists:

“It can be said now that the news is very sad from the perspective of Russian-American relations and the perspectives of their development,” “This is no less disheartening from the point of view of international law and international trade relations.”

“The attitude to this [law] will be formed on the basis of a thorough analysis, and the decision [on how to respond] will certainly be taken by the head of state, President [Vladimir] Putin.”

“The Russian president makes foreign policy decisions, and we will inform you if and when they are adopted. All other statements are quite understandable. We are talking about extremely unfriendly manifestations, so the reaction is obvious.”
The new round of anti-Russian sanctions by Washington is “equally dreadful from the point of view of international law and international trade relations,” Peskov added.

>France and Germany have so far spoken out against the bill that the US House passed overwhelmingly on Tuesday as one that adversely affects European industries while advancing US commercial interests.

“This is concerning not only for the German industry. Sanctions against Russia should not become a tool of industrial policy in the US interests,” German Foreign Minister spokesman Martin Schaefer said at a press briefing.

The US bill also sparked concern in Europe, with European governments and business leaders fearing the sanctions would hurt crucial joint energy projects with Russia and may be motivated by Washington’s desire to take over the European natural gas market from Russia in favor of American liquefied natural gas (LNG).

Also,
>boys and girls
Coincidental further triggering, or intentional?

Sup Forums

>So when do we take up arms
Not any time soon, apparently

Life.

The Duran’s Alexander Mercouris recently analyzed the potential impact of the new sanctions against Russia:

“The new sanctions package will not have the big impact on the Russian economy that some are expecting.
The Russian economy has sailed through the previous far more severe sectoral sanctions which were imposed on Russia in July 2014, and the collapse in oil prices which took place in the second half of that year.

The result was only a short and shallow recession, out of which Russia is now rapidly emerging. Indeed there are some who calculate that growth this year will be enough by itself to wipe out all the output loss during the recession, though I do not share this view.

The new sanctions in economic terms do not add significantly to the sanctions which were imposed in 2014.

They appear intended to target the personal assets of super-wealthy Russians – a deeply unpopular class still wrongly referred to as “oligarchs”, though the days of their power in Russia are long gone – and to impede Western and specifically US participation and investment in certain of Russia’s industries, first and foremost those in the extractive sector.”

kill yourself, pede

>I CAN'T BELIEVE IT
Why not? It's exactly what he said he would do.

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/722/text
>S.722 - Countering Iran's Destabilizing Activities Act of 2017 is far more about Russia than Iran, & on top of that, makes the President a punishable slave of the system!

I don't know how crap like this even gets written, but it passed with a majority of 98 percent in the Senate. If it does pass the house & then get ratified, it may result in a hot war against Russia.

It pretends to be about Iran, don't let it fool you.

Only the first 25 percent of the bill says anything about Iran at all. After the first 25 percent or so (which is long all by itself) it then calls Russia a supporter of Iran, & goes on an extended enormous rant about how Russia literally needs to be cut off from the rest of the world financially and economically, because "Russia provides support to Iran".
There is no explanation whatsoever for why Russia needs to be punished for "supporting Iran" because if there was, Iran would have to be mentioned at least once in the Russian section!

Why would a bill written to punish Iran, & titled to punish Iran & in the summary talk only about Iran in fact be mostly about Russia once read? Obviously they are trying to pull the wool over everyone's eyes with this!

The bill is also mostly about usurping Presidential powers, & forcing the President to do a heck of a lot of work to make this bill happen

It says right at the beginning that it is not about usurping Presidential powers, but all through the bill the President is physically ordered to do this & that. I did not think the Prez could be ordered to do anything at all, but this bill makes the President look like a crud scraping employee.

Read it though. I can't believe anyone but the deep state would EVER PEN THISDont get trapped by the summary.

>419-3
who voted against it? I'm really sick of america picking on russia

Let me flip that.

What's the justification in having them in the military in the first place?

>EC announces readiness to defend European interests against US sanctions
>Sanctions of the US against Russia if carried into effect "can have an impact on projects crucial to the EU's diversification objectives," the European Commission stated

The European Commission (EC) is ready to undertake specific actions for protection of European interests if these are affected by new US sanctions, the EC said in its statement on Thursday after the discussion of the new US bill on sanctions against Russia, Iran, and DPRK.

"The Commission concluded today that if our concerns are not taken into account sufficiently, we stand ready to act appropriately within a matter of days," the EC said.
The draft bill "foresees the imposition of sanctions on any company (including European) which contributes to the development, maintenance, modernization or repair of energy export pipelines by the Russian Federation," the EC noted.

"The Commission will continue to closely monitor the on-going legislative process in the US and the subsequent implementation of the Bill and will act swiftly if and when needed," the EC said in its statement.

Sanctions can affect EU energy projects

Sanctions of the US against Russia if carried into effect "can have an impact on projects crucial to the EU's diversification objectives," the European Commission said.
"Depending on its [US bill on sanctions - TASS] implementation, this could affect infrastructure transporting energy resources to Europe, for instance the maintenance and upgrade of pipelines in Russia that feed the Ukraine gas transit system. It could also have an impact on projects crucial to the EU's diversification objectives such as the Baltic Liquefied Natural Gas project," the EC said.

More:
tass.com/economy/957841

>this is not normal
Appeals to Normalcy are quickly gaining on Appeals to Nature and Appeals to The Majority as my favorite fallacy.

President pro tempore of Senate Orrin Hatch (R-UT) statement on Trump's transgender directive today

Serious question. What exactly is the benefit to banning trans people from the military?

There's only a few thousand of them. Trump cited the "cost", but he's boosting military spending by a shit ton. Not to mention his personal spending is way beyond what transitioning would cost for all those soldiers combined.

If people want to serve and die for their country, why stop them? Are there any actual studies that show hiring trans people somehow hurts thr military?

>Brussels is preparing to retaliate against the US if Washington pushes ahead with far-reaching new sanctions on Russia that hit European companies.

The European Commission president, has called for an urgent review of how Brussels should respond if Europe’s energy companies or other businesses are targeted by sanctions under discussion in the US Congress.

>Brussels’ “primary focus” should be on seeking “a public or written reassurance” from the Trump administration that it will not apply the new sanctions in a way that targets EU interests.

>Other options set out in the EU commission note include using European law to prevent the US measures from being “recognised or enforceable” in Europe, and preparing “WTO-compliant retaliatory measures”.

This episode highlights the folly and arrogance of the political class in the US.

Though US-EU unity on Russian sanctions and the Ukraine crisis has been showing increasing signs of fraying, with a majority of EU governments privately regretting that they let themselves be strong armed by the US and the Germans back in July 2014 into agreeing to the sanctions at all, Angela Merkel’s personal commitment to the sanctions has meant that up to now this unity has just held.

Now because of an internal political quarrel in the US concocted over a totally fictitious scandal the US Congress is about to take a step which is forcing Angela Merkel and the EU bureaucracy to take a stand against the US on the sanctions question alongside Russia.

theduran.com/europe-pushes-back-new-us-anti-russian-sanctions/

It's amazing, Iosif. If we can get the Anti-Defamation League taken down I think the Marxists will be reeling for years.

Awoo~

This speech was great
MOMENTUM

wew trump really went through with this

I wonder what's the point seems like theres no place for sodomites on the new right heh heh, your friends @ r/the_dildo must be dissapointed

they chew up too much money on healthcare in the military by getting free hormones and surgeries to improve their trannie ways. Military allowed this under Obama

didnt really answer my question tho did it

>I have no idea. Both Republicans and democrats are dangerously close to making your Russia relationship even worse than it was and at the same time making EU relationship worse.
>Just because they can't accept that rural rednecks voted for Trump and it took no Russians to do it

This is some really spoopy shit. Seems almost like stirring the pot but secretly hoping it all boils over.

btw press briefings are back on TV, from today's schedule.

>2:00PM Press Briefing with Press Secretary Sarah Sanders

>" On Camera"

transgender normalization can not and will not happen. it will not be validated

>The three votes against the bill came from Republicans -- Rep. Justin Amash of Michigan, Rep. Tom Massie of Kentucky and Rep. John Duncan of Tennessee.

archive.is/DvHZ1

why didnt they just stop giving them the extras and keep the manpower?

RUSSIANS REE

PUT THEM AGAINST SENATE HEARING THEY ARE RUSSIAN AGENTS REEE

Oh boy that's gonna be fun. 100% of the questions are all going to be about faggots and trannies

I see meme potential in this.

"Ladies" first, Chelsea.

> what's the point in b&ing bipolar people from the military?

This is how activists screwed up nuclear energy. Backup the system with so much waste it can't function at reasonable cost.

If the EU hates it it's good.

Nice

Oh look one of the faggots who went and voted against R&R in the beginning, another worthless RINO who needs to be removed.

>$40 million to cut off dicks
No thanks, and yes there are studies that they hurt morale, fuck them.

>Rep. Justin Amash
isn't he an enormous anti-trump faggot?

So where are we on the "remove all Hispanics" part of the plan?

Zap em all, Mike

Tell that to the faggots getting thrown off roofs.

> keep the manpower?

They make up such a small percentage that it's not worth making concessions for them

>Trump is decapitating trannies

How does this emotional rhetoric devoid of reason still work?

>Keep the extra man power
But that's the thing, they aren't extra manpower. They're a net negative. A normal soldier requires 3 hots and a cot. A tranny soldier requires daily hormone treatments, physical therapy for their surgeries, recovery time for their surgeries, and everyone has to walk on eggshells around them, which is bad for unit cohesion.

>The Senate approved the bill 98-2, with Republican Rand Paul of Kentucky and Independent Bernie Sanders of Vermont voting against the measure. The bill, which includes both Russian and Iranian sanctions, now heads to the House, which still needs to pass it before it goes to President Donald Trump's desk.

>haha dude there's plenty of military money why not just let mentally ill suicidal people in and pay for their retarded pointless disfiguring operations dude come on it's 2017 XD

women hurt combat, so I can only imagine men pretending to be women would do the same, also just because the military spends money doesn't mean it should spend money on everything, that is a retarded argument

My sides

Disgusting. This man gives money to terrorists.

wrong post, disregard

you'll never be welcome here, pede. you are our useful idiots

Army fag here, this is some of the best news I've woken up to.

Kek'd

2 GENDERS

>open up ssa to all people instead of just males
>watch the salt flow
I always get strange looks when I call the ssa sexist

yeah, but he's at least consistent about his politics. big libertarian.

>'my generals '

They are his generals

>Grijalva
>Supports a bill protecting illegals
What a fucking surprise. "Legal" immigrants amirite.

Poor Benny doesn't realize it's based on his browsing history.

>let's start a rumor that Trump is trans!
Do you want President Trump to whip his dick out on live television? Because that's how you get it.

>Trump cited the "cost", but he's boosting military spending by a shit ton.
Yes, because increased military spending should be spent on weapons, not cosmetic surgery and drugs

Sure, but he ain't stupid

Lotta fucking nerve of these faggots. Obongo drums got invited and then decided not to go and instead went to a fundraiser and decided to go to the view. Fuck liberals and they're faggot shit

How?

I see, I assume the high suicide rate also has its part to play in this ban

Yes, which is strange as to why he went against it. He should be rejoicing the fact that they're trying to limit Trump's executive power.

>all those bots

If women dont want raped, why do they join the army with a bunch of horny 18-24 year men trained to be aggressive?

Check MATE feminazis!

6D chess

Bipolar people can be physically dangerous. Being trans is not dangerous to you im any way.

>There are studies
So share them?

$40 mill is also a max estimate, assuming these people are all transitioning completely, or paying with military benefits. That's still a drop in the hat for the entire military budget.

>lgbtxqbbq
>anything but emotional beasts of whimsy and trend that feel how they are told because they are genetic failures

Typical RINO scum. One of the great things about Trump is how easy he's made it to identify RINOs.

>I look forward to getting much more information
Translation: I look forward to harrassing generals in Senate hearings for months

Just a heads up, I won't be here to bake the next one. Somebody will have to pick up the slack, and be the next OP

B-but muh sex junk oh oh oh oh oh

>Going against Kate's Law isn't stupid
Nah, he basically hurt his chances to get an easy win in 2018.

Easy there, tough guy, you're scaring me.

Trannies are mentally ill. They can't pass a psych test.

They are literally confused about their own body. Their mind is rotten.

They belong in the ovens.

That's some concentrated degeneracy there Lou.

The government shouldn't be paying for mentally ill people to take estrogen and cut their dicks off. Plus having these loonies serve can't be good for the morale of the non-insane military members.

Two sexes.
The boomers turned "sex" from a noun to a verb leading to the current state of confusion. Now they misuse "gender" for whatever they want.

The cost doesn't just refer to money. The real cost is the detrimental effect on unit cohesion and readiness.

>Being trans is not dangerous to you im any way.
Unless your mind is fucked up with exogenous hormones that aren't meant to be in your body as a male. For the same reason we don't allow drug addicts, mental retards, quadrapalegics etc.

Not cost effective in the era of aircraft carriers and drones