i.imgur.com/qI9fBCO
>Palmyra Jul8
imgur.com/a/TcJPO
>E Ghouta Jul8
i.imgur.com/FrqMjam.jpg
>DeZ Jun10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jul 25
*Confirmed: T2, Humaymah captured, SAA controls 150km border with Iraq, 26km to Abu Kamal
>E Ghouta: Truce started on Sunday. clashes continued in areas of Ayn Tarma and Jobar controlled by HTS & allies
>DeZ: SyAF, RuAF hits IS targets in DeZ gov
>Raqqa/CS: 40% of Raqqa under SDF control, tiger forces capture Al-Salam Alykom Village (50km to DeZ)
>Hezbollah overran HTS positions in many areas in Arsal (region between Syria and Lebanon), militants given choice to be bussed to Idlib
>RuMOD: De-escalation zones to be set up in Homs, East Ghouta, and Idlib
>Idlib city falls 100% under HTS
>Russian, European lawmakers plan to visit Syria by the end of year
>E Lebanon:Large number of rebels defect to IS
>US drone attacked and killed 15+ Afghan police
>Baghdad, Tehran boost military, security cooperation. Washington is concerned.
>Yemen: Houthi missile strike takes out Saudi oil refineries in Yanbu province
>US military sent 1 billion worth light weapons multiple armed groups in Iraq including ISIS, Al-Qaeda

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/cxJKQ
archive.is/Cgdtx
archive.is/ZcU8S
twitter.com/metesohtaoglu/status/890211141112274944
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Arab_members_of_the_Knesset
twitter.com/IRGC_QF/status/890180139585351682
haaretz.com/jewish/news/1.620751?v=55724AB951D16D37051F2D8D4D6F5597
archive.is/drVh2
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-26/swedish-government-faces-no-confidence-votes-after-it-scandal
privateinternetaccess.com/blog/2017/07/swedish-transport-agency-worst-known-governmental-leak-ever-is-slowly-coming-to-light/
ft.com/content/d9e15fe4-7051-11e7-aca6-c6bd07df1a3c
nytimes.com/2017/07/25/world/europe/ibm-sweden-data-outsourcing.html
reuters.com/article/us-sweden-securityleak-idUSKBN1A926F?il=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ENGLAND
DEATH TO ISRAEL
DEATH TO SAUDI
DEATH TO KURDS
DEATH TO TURKS
DEATH TO UAE
DEATH TO INDIA
DEATH TO FRANCE
DEATH TO BELGIUM
DEATH TO HOLLAND
DEATH TO UKRAINE
DEATH TO CATALONIA
DEATH TO YAHOODI
DEATH TO WAHHABI
DEATH TO MARAKESH
DEATH TO DIRTY SADDAMIST

right on time opie

annexion of israel when ?

Yeah, 300th post right on the money, I thought I'd be at 297

The region of Rojava is Öcalans by right, all those Assadist scum that denies it are Kurdistans foes.

Nth for fucked-up decluttering of biggest warmap!

Any gainz today?

>Thinking khommies will attack the Jewish state

this kills the kike

>pretending to be maghrebi this badly
tfu

Reminder Iran is oppressing arabs

>the imminent execution of six more ethnic Arab Iranians (Ahwazi Arabs) in Ahwaz, the provincial capital of Khuzestan in south-western Iran - homeland to five million Arabs. The news of their impending executions has been smuggled out of Iran by the men's families and is corroborated the Federation for Human Rights (FIDH), Amnesty International, the Human Rights & Democracy Activists group and by the inadvertent admissions of Khuzestan's prosecutor, Musa Pirbani. The planned executions are the latest in a series of executions of ethnic Arabs by the racist Iranian state. The most recent hangings occurred on 10 September, when three Ahwazi Arab political prisoners were executed. They were put to death just days after the visit to Iran by Louise Arbour, the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, in what appeared to be a calculated defiance of the UN's expressed concern regarding the oppression of Ahwazi Arabs.
archive.is/cxJKQ

>Six members of Iran’s Ahwazi Arab minority are due to go on trial in Iran on 20 May. The men were detained without charge for almost a year and all were arrested in connection with their activities on behalf of Iran’s Ahwazi Arab minority. It is feared they will not receive a fair trial and may be at risk of torture or other ill-treatmen
archive.is/Cgdtx

>The use of Ahwaz for sectarian and Arab nationalist agendas has served to justify repression by Iranian authorities, which say they face a foreign plot to control the country's natural resources. Tehran has accused Britain, Israel.

>Although the bulk of Iran's 137 billion barrel oil reserves lie beneath the soil of Khuzestan, most Ahwazis struggle to scratch a living off the land they lay claim to.

>"We get nothing from the oil and gas fields except smoke (from the refineries)," said activist Taha al-Haidari, in footage filmed secretly in prison before he was executed along with two of his brothers and a friend.
archive.is/ZcU8S

>mfw the middle east is plunged into a massive short war over that strip of land in the next decade

Too bad it's Israeli

>muh oil
the death of us all

It does? Last time I checked they still hold it

Turkish news agency AA claims that Assad shares oil revenues with PKK/PYD in Syria
>twitter.com/metesohtaoglu/status/890211141112274944
Roaches are mad with everybody it seems

nuclear power should be the future tbqh

>t-too b-bad it's israeli
this summons the kike
tell me sis you enjoy the surprise in jordan ?
i heard you ran back to israel after the first gunshot
i guess it must be hard facing armed opponents after all those years

ok

"if we dont get to trade oil with isis then you dont get to trade oil with assad"

>amnesty international
HAHAHAHAHA
You mean those pussy-ass liberals who are against capital punishment, punishing sodomites accordingly and "antisemitism" are worth mentioning as a reliable source?

based romania

Just like a game of Victoria 2 when Great Wars are unlocked.

>questioning his (((sources))) that are years apart, written by heart bleeding (((MSM))) calling Iran (((racist)))
filty kh*meinist scum

>#Hezbollah Secretary-General Sayyed Hassan #Nasrallah's Victory Speech tonight at 8.30 PM (#Beirut time)

New Narsallah speech in around twenty minutes

oy vey my fellow (((pan arabist)))

>he fell for the nuclear meme
No
Fusion or Solar plus Hydro
only sustainable methods
a part of me wants the EU to go full super state so we can finally advance into a new technological golden age
but the Germans just love brown dick too much

>2013
>2007
>2012
>"Our land is occupied and the Syrian people are in the shadow of a dictatorial regime that serves Iranian interests in the region," said an Ahwazi activist speaking from inside the region. "If Bashar falls, Iran falls: that is the slogan of the Ahwazis," he said.
kek. serves them right that they were being shoahd

I'm ahwazi and i've been here all my life.
This shithole runs by arabs.
Ahwaz mayor is arab
Ahwaz parliament members are arab
Judges are arab
Police is full of arabs
TV Broadcast Programs in arabic

They want more?
They want separation from iran. we shoud give them our country?
90% of Iranian arabs identify themselves as Iranian, they are cool.
But arab separatists are nothing but Saudi/Israel Proxy. i'm ok with execution and torture of arab separatists. they are traitors.
It's not their country, its our country.

Fucking french start a great war every time they get a chance when i am geramny over Alsas Lorraine

By "nuclear" i am referring to fusion as well. But with it being very very early in it's development, i believe that for now fission is far better for the immediate future.

>Fusion
>not nuclear
t. sinhalese """""intelectual"""""

Assad must go curse might strike again

>>he fell for the nuclear meme
>falls for the nuclear meme
cultivated my cashews

FUCK AMERICA
FUCK SAUDIS
FUCK ISRAELIS
FUCK TURKEY
FUCK KURDS

I thought he ment fission
sicne thats what most people say when they say nuclear

source

Too bad the dead were Jordanian and not Israeli
"Ran back" it's an embassy in a crappy powerless state

oy vey that's not enough goyim
w-what israel doesn't do the same ? why are you asking ? are you a kh*mie my fellow (((pan arabist)))?

Death to america etc etc

>changing the goal post
I refuse to believe you are this stupid. Iran/hizbullah uses palestine as a tool for justifying their wilayat faqih expansionism. You brought up 2006 war (which has shit to do with Palestine) moving the discussion a different direction. Worst of all you cant point to anything hizbullah/iran has done against israel since they got bombed to hell in 2006 and the fact that they just take air strikes in the ass from israel without doing shit back

>Oppresion is measured by how many houses is destroyed so how many?
You are a fucking idiot bro.

kek the butthurt is real
tell me how did it feel being forced to take off the metal detectors ?
cucked in your own country shlomo ? must be very hard to swallow

eh
Fusion is actually pretty good idea if we find a source of Helium 3
until then Solar and Hydro is the best we have

GET A LOAD OF THESE GUYS

This.
Also Trump deserves do be beheaded for being both a reprobate and his daughter and her (((husband)))'s fucking slave.

>inb4 C takes over

Why are they doing this

pls no

The Italians are just as bad with their irredentist bullshit against Austria-Hungary

Story on the messed up Syria warmap:
>It became so detailed (read: crowded) that it crashed larger warmaps that included the Syrian warmap (It's why the Syria-Iraq warmap was down for a week)
>They are currently cleaning up the warmap, and have been forced to split it into two modules:

One for the detailed warmap with all the icons to stand by itself
One for use in multi-theater warmaps with the biggest icons and strategic sites(like Aleppo, Al-Bab, Palmyra, Tabqa, and navy ports, airbases, foreign bases, etc)

>The reason for this is to create two Syria warmaps so there would be one standalone Syria warmap with all the detail, and one for use in multi-theater warmaps (like Syria-Iraq, Syria-Iraq-Lebanon, Middle East Warmaps)
>Apparently, there was an error with the Syria warmap that Wikipedia is currently trying to resolve.

I never realized it had gotten so bad...

IRAN/RUSSIA/NORTH KOREA SANCTIONS PASS HOUSE 419-3

SENATOR CORKER SAYS BILL WILL BE SIGNED BY END OF WEEK

RUSSIA AND EU WILL RETALIATE

Outsourced top secret shit, just google it.

>4th Division armours withdrawing from Daraa and heading to Damascus (Jobar fronts).

>EU WILL RETALIATE
Not even in my wildest dreams will that ever happen

>and EU
They will just bitch and moan. Nobody cares.

I don't think you know how much EU relies on Russian oil.

>implying the MSM can't make up a story to sink the reputation of SD an make C the only viable choice
prepare to hear about swedish politician killing beautiful babies with sarin

>EU WILL RETALIATE
retaliate? nah
not cooperate by not putting sanctions on russia themselves? sure

>419-3
Love how they still act like totally opposite factions

>Ahwaz mayor is arab Ahwaz parliament members are arab
Judges are arab Police is full of arabs TV Broadcast Programs in arabic
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Arab_members_of_the_Knesset

>They want separation from iran. we shoud give them our country?
Arabistan is not you land.

You're off a bit. The map that's broken is one that you don't even use which covers all of the conflicts in the ME -- Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Syria, Turkey, everything. Some of them are 100% or near-100% occupations by one country.

The split was because the dude who won on SIL functionality wanted to delete even more shit seemingly because the map was just so fucking cluttered.

I'm pretty sure the dude who was doing the decluttering before this is freaking out right now. He's posting on all the other editors' talkpages and he's exhausted his limit of SCW/IS reversions for the next 24 hours on the detailed map.

>The absolute state of *ss*d*sts

Of course I do, but I also know how much EU relies on US cum

kek, of course they will

deja vu

Axis of freedom

>kek, of course they will
>says the swede nervously
you'd be surprised of what just a little scandal can do in politics

Based user

replace russia with syria

I wouldn't call "North Korea" free.
It's just that they have their nuclear shield. Literally the only way to protect yourself from a direct US attack is to have nukes. Only sanctions and pointless barking remain.

bump

freedom from jews

A few years back
i thought the USA was a crusader for freedom and liberty and loved thier actions
now i enjoy watching them die
I genuinely hate your nation
how great it could have being

>the answer to American imperialism is Russian imperialism
>Iranian theocracy
>and Korean neo-fascism

>I wouldn't call "North Korea" free.

Define "freedom"

Is America "free"?

Did someone Link this already?
twitter.com/IRGC_QF/status/890180139585351682
Saudi flag with al kaida

>neo fascism
>bad

Reminder that Iran is the real terrorist state:
>1979: Storming the American Embassy and holding 90 people hostage, 52 of them for 444 days.
>1983: Bombing the US Marines barracks in Beirut, killing 241 Americans, and 58 French peacekeepers.
>1984: Bombing the US Embassy Annex in Lebanon, killing 24 people.
>1992: Bombing the Israeli Embassy in Argentina, killing 29 people. 242 people were injured.
>1994: Bombing the IMIA Jewish Center in Buenos Aires, killing 84 people.
>1994: Suspected of bombing the Israeli Embassy in London, killing 20 people.
>1996: Bombing the Khobar Towers in Saudi Arabia, killing 19 US servicemen.
>2005: Suspected of ordering the assassination of Lebanese Prime Minister Rafic Hariri.
>2011: Plot to bomb the Israeli and Saudi Embassies in Washington D.C.
>2012: Attack on an Israeli diplomats in India, leaving multiple wounded.
Only once Iran gets a regime change, can there be peace and stability in the Middle-East.

>135022035

It's nothing to be happy about user. The soldiers are brainwashed from childhood and actually believe they are the good guys going to beat the bad guys. They're often 18 year olds and know nothing of the world, because our media is propaganda bullshit as well as our history.

So when did you learn about Operation Condor?

>USA
>crusader for freedom
>is currently a literal slave state
>literally funded slave owners during the Haitian Slave Revolt

>all of them either (((saudi))), (((us))), or (((israeli)))
wtf i love iran even more now

would be better with workers.org removed

>mfw when the propaganda backfires

>that gif
Author is evil genious.

More Jews have joined ISIS

haaretz.com/jewish/news/1.620751?v=55724AB951D16D37051F2D8D4D6F5597

archive.is/drVh2

Lol at these (((bitches))). The narrative is strong in MSM. BBC radio were like "this indicates how uneasy his fellow republicans are with his attitude towards Russia." and that was the news announcer btw.

you forgot the 1983 United States embassy bombing donr by Islamic jihad/hizbullah both iranian proxies. 63 people killed including 17 people. another year later they did another embassy bombing. You alsomforgot the 2012 bus bombing in Bulgaria

>they were just following orders
I am genuinely happy that every year, 45 thousand Americans die from lack of access to healthcare, and another 50 thousand loses their livelihoods because they couldn't afford it.

Siding with semites instead of mislead indo-europeans.

(((you))) should lurk more

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-26/swedish-government-faces-no-confidence-votes-after-it-scandal

privateinternetaccess.com/blog/2017/07/swedish-transport-agency-worst-known-governmental-leak-ever-is-slowly-coming-to-light/

ft.com/content/d9e15fe4-7051-11e7-aca6-c6bd07df1a3c

nytimes.com/2017/07/25/world/europe/ibm-sweden-data-outsourcing.html

reuters.com/article/us-sweden-securityleak-idUSKBN1A926F?il=0

Basically, they put a woman in charge, and then something went to shit..

>being this new

>2012 bus bombing in Bulgaria