Did our guy based "Musk" just publicly humiliated a Jew and called him out as stupid?

did our guy based "Musk" just publicly humiliated a Jew and called him out as stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/schmooze/349183/mark-zuckerberg-pretty-disappointed-to-hear-that-spacex-flubbed-another-roc/
jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1584
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Musk doesn't know shit about anything but Paypal. He knows fuck all about cars and knows even less about Rocket Science so he's one to talk

dead man walking

NERD FIGHT

even paypal kicked him off for being a brainlet and wanting to move the entire system to windows instead of gnu+linux

he's not out there designing the cars or rockets but he does have a physics degree

MUSK IS A JEW AND A CON-MAN YOU DUMB SHIT...

Are you retarded? Tesla is one of the most successful car companies and SpaceX's rocket retrieval disproved NASA scientists belief that one could retrieve a rocket with such precision.

He is a genius and you, the basement dwelling nigger dares talk down to this $16 billion USD worth god of industry. Kill yourself so that your organs can be put to good use, you asinine cretin.

Cuck battle

>Said the basement dweller browsing Sup Forums

L O L

Some people just want the world to be shit and with no hope.

I agree, but in a less autistic way.

(((Mark))) didn't even create facebook he bought it. He is a talentless media whore like that fruit eating faggot who died of cancer.

>wow its irl Iron Man!!!
Fuck off Reddit
Just because he has enough money to own a car company doesnt mean he's some super genius "lol fuck the world" type that represents your autistic fantasies

His name was My Space.

>t.Shlomo
I'm sorry your Jew God was BTFO by the eternal Anglo

>dick riding a nerd this hard
Kek kys faggot

you do understand that musk is as stupid as (((mark))))
both are entrepeneurs that bought companies and branded themselfs as creators
the kike facebook, oculus
and the hairless freak bought paypall, tesla, spaceX and so on

i am really fucking tired of people throwing those persons around as staples of inteligence when they dont actually create anything.
what is wrong with the world.

especially that fraud musk, government handout fraudulent cunt

He literally does not even own his own hair on his scalp

Stop deepthroating stallmans dick and by a water filter. Have you even read gnu-code? Name me a a gnu-project that isn't utter unmaintable shit code and faggy architecture. You can't. No one will remember this commie feet munching muh (((freedom))) jew in 100 years. Faster all his shit code is replaced the better.

>jew called out a jew

The hairless freak MADE PayPal and sold it.

Nice try Shlomo, by that logic every David, Been, Noah, Sarah, Rachel and more would be a filthy kike

he indeed lost his hair, i agree that he should be executed and ridiculed, your logic is flawless.

then he create a company whith gov aid that succesfully launch, land and reuse material, so just for that his action on this planet are at least respectable.

maybe the floride in (((your))) water supply made you retarded

>Nice try Shlomo,
"But Mr. Musk wasn’t the only young, Jewish and dynamic business leader thoroughly dismayed by the explosion. The satellite that the SpaceX launcher was carrying belonged to Facebook.

Mark Zuckerberg took to Facebook (where else?) to vent. His statement is the billionaire CEO equivalent of “I’m not mad, just disappointed in you.”

Read more: forward.com/schmooze/349183/mark-zuckerberg-pretty-disappointed-to-hear-that-spacex-flubbed-another-roc/

Here's the rundown:
>Musk is a genius, and understands that AI is extremely dangerous and will really fuck up our society because human beings are so stupid, emotional, and irrational
>Mark Cuckerberg, shiny-eyed America-traveling social media hero, thinks this is all just an exaggeration because like, how can something that brings us together, bring us apart? *omg so deep, shed tear, build bridges not walls*
>Musk: Yeah, actually you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Stick with your cat-picture and faggot-activism site. Let the adults handle the real issues

>Kill yourself so that your organs can be put to good use, you asinine cretin.
Kek

jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1584

Deal with it fag

Quick rundown please

>Musk is a genius
He's the very opposite of a genius. He's been feeding on the decaying corpse of NASA that Kang Nigger deliberately destroyed since space was a "White thing."

He pushes money around from one shell company to another. His solar company fucking failed, the "hyperloop" is aptly named because it is nothing but fucking hype. This Jew will eventually be in a cell next to Bernie Madoff.

Dawwww, poor little reddit cucks got their feelings hurt

Motherfucker, I'll take the word of the top like news source in the world over your motherfucking garbage. If "the Forward" says he's a kike, he's a kike. He's also a fucking con man. Blow it up out your dead mother's maggot-covered ass.

Just a reminder leftypols go-to technique is to accuse others of being redditors. Why don't you shill for your Zuckerkike somewhere else

He changed his name to Elon for marketing purposes

Some bullshit about a book saying Elon was the name of the man who colonized Mars

Nice trolling. Had me for a bit

did musk leave trumps advisor cabinet?

Musk is only famous because he panders to Reddit's "le cool genius" wet dream

You didnt even hear about this guy a few years back

>leftypol
>calling anyone butthurt
How's Madam President?

He didn't invent any of that you mongrel, he funded it. Tesla is a failing piece of shit car that dies within 6 month and is only going on because of giant subsidies. He only made his money because of pay-pal another case of "I was the one that did it first: internet edition".

Basically called him a brainlet

What are the gonna do? What are they gonna write the new tools in? Certainly not something higher level.

In the most polite way possible, yes.

I find it hard to believe Musk isn't /ourguy/.

He grew up in South Africa. I can't imagine any possible way you could not be forcibly red pilled after spending any amount of time there.

Actually he didn't do it first. His company was competing with Peter Thiel's company, and they decided to merge them. Then they got bought.

I agree his intelligence is overstated, and in general he seems to be too obsessed with hair gel, fine cars and clothes (read: he's a faggot), but his competitive instincts are respectable and he actually has built things.

You you for using your shitty phrase "fuck all". Get fucked, cocksucker!

no, he called him out as ignorant dumb fuck