BREAKING: Democratic House IT worker arrested trying to flee country

Hey Sup Forums, just stopping by to see if anyone had seen this yet
theblaze.com/news/2017/07/25/breaking-democratic-it-aide-imran-awan-arrested-at-dulles-while-trying-to-flee-the-us/#comsParent
Archive bro, you know what to do

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/07/25/debbie-wasserman-schultz-aide-arrest-240960
archive.is/xrlEb
breitbart.com/video/2017/07/26/rnc-chair-debbie-wasserman-schultz-has-obstructed-at-every-level-with-former-it-staffer-imran-awan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He apparently Wired 100s of thousand $ to Pakistan right before I would say he was fleeing.

Where did you read that? I think the red herring is that he was still on DWS payroll in an "advisory" role and was given remote access to the server

>catch this bad hombre
>still cant find that pulse night club shooters wife.

Who gives a shit about a bunch of dead fags? This is the smoking gun

Shit is going to blow up soon.

Hold on to your tendies.

Day of the rope when?

DON'T LET THIS SHIT SLIDE

The 27th (tomorrow) is literally the anniversary of the French Revolution day of rope.

Bump! I call dibs on skull fucking DWS head after the roping.

It's also national chicken tenders day

>Awan pleaded not guilty on Tuesday to one count of bank fraud during his arraignment in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.

>Awan is accused of attempting to defraud the Congressional Federal Credit Union by obtaining a $165,000 home equity loan for a rental property, which is against the credit union’s policies since it is not the owner's primary residence. Those funds were then included as part of a wire transfer to two individuals in Faisalabad, Pakistan.

politico.com/story/2017/07/25/debbie-wasserman-schultz-aide-arrest-240960

Here's the archive
archive.is/xrlEb

You're not going to archive the OP article? Dude..

Not guilty...really...

Fucking Pakis dindu nuffin

Why are Pakis such utter evil shitstains? I've never met a good Paki.

You missed the thead yesterday with WH user I take it?

This is so beautiful

Before faggots were whinging about satanic symbolism in everything the masters of the world are up to.

Look at Pepe

He is the Illumnati now.

I did. Wanna gibs me the tl;dr?

Hilarious thing is /our guy/ Tucker broke this shit first and has been keeping an eye on it
Shit, I did

not the thread he meant but still related.

also: they got him like al Capone. through monez

Champs

can't find anything about Imran Awan on CNN

obviously, fake news

hmmmm

IT''S HAPPENING RNC Chair: 'Debbie Wasserman Schultz Has Obstructed at Every Level' With Former IT Staffer Imran Awan
On Wednesday’s broadcast of the Fox Business Network’s “Mornings with Maria,” RNC Chair Ronna Romney McDaniel stated that former DNC Chair Representative Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s (D-FL) conduct in the case of former staffer Imran Awan amounts to obstruction on a matter that potentially impacts national security.
McDaniel said, “We have to get to the bottom of this, and Debbie Wasserman Schultz has obstructed at every level, on something that affects, potentially our national security. So to have this gentlemen try and leave the country yesterday, and now we know there’s bank fraud, and we know he destroyed these hard drives and when you talk to — when you read the story about the Marine that found them in the apartment he was trying to rent. I mean, it’s a long story, but it’s something we have to get to the bottom of. We’re not hearing the Democrats talk about it at all. Where’s Debbie Wasserman Schultz? And we also need to know why DNC never turned over their hard drive to the FBI to review it as to their hacking.”
breitbart.com/video/2017/07/26/rnc-chair-debbie-wasserman-schultz-has-obstructed-at-every-level-with-former-it-staffer-imran-awan/ via @BreitbartNews.

Oh wow, a brown pleb. Surely this will be the thing that finally brings the whole corrupt Clinton machine down.

>CNN
Like the fake news caliphate would tattle on their friends?

It's a bot that recognizes url patterns, you dumbass. OP's domain isn't on the list.

Ahhh, got it

Easy calling my burgerbro dumbass, achmet.

BUMP

>Finland
>achmet
I'm pretty sure there are more achmets per capita in your country than mine. But you're right, that was uncalled for.

Sorry bruh, this place makes you aggro for no reason.

bump

My home board is /o/ so I'm not used to bots