Trump banning transgender people from joining the military is a mistake...

Trump banning transgender people from joining the military is a mistake. They're a tiny minority group that shouldn't even get any recognition under the law. What sucks now is every media outlet is going to pump out pro-tranny content and the LGBT community is going to be louder than ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4134976/pentagon-combat-women/
archive.is/B9i1e
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Honestly I agree. This is something Trump should've waited for til his second term, I see why he's doing it but this looks bad to voters needed for 2020. Then again, who the fuck is going to run and beat Trump? Warren?

they arent gonna stay a minority for long

Weren't mentally ill people already banned from joining the military? I don't see why he has to publicly single out transgenders if it's already de facto the case.

Who cares? LGBT as a social community set themselves up for failure because of the T. Yes maybe over time the masses can at least tolerate to pretend gays but the tranny thing is the line. A whole new level. They tried to cross the line these past few years and we need to push back. This will ultimately destroy LGBT and lead to homosex discrimination once more and I don't even care.

You act like that's not the intent.

They've been losing.on this issue for years.

Dems just tried to pivot away from social issues to the economy.

Not so fast

Foolish, this is one step closer to the Mike Pence Electric Defense. We can't have fags in our electric defense!

>pump out pro-tranny content
Revealing how far out of touch they are with reality; simultaneously disgusting their target markets.

Whats funny is even before, Transsexuals couldnt join the US Military. They suffer from a mental disorder, which the military forebodes entry from.

I come at it from this point; If I can't get in because of asthma, albeit being skilled and physically and mentally adept otherwise, then you shouldn't be able to get in when you're not even mentally sound.

They can cry all they want lol.

Stay mad, OP.

>everything has to get put on hold to pander to the mentally deranged mutants

I'd rather not risk tossing this deformed monkey wrench into the works.

Thats the point. They will blast the media with lgbt shit constantly and the democrats will be forced to make lgbt an issue in the upcoming elections. All of the retarded queer shit will be on display for all Americans and will be a huge turn off

A woman to male trans will be physically weaker than a man. Not only will they put themselves in danger but all of their team.

Trump is saving lives. Lives over emotions and feelings. It's that simple.

Just because the media and left wing will be all over it, your solution is to just give in? Really?

Pathetic.

They were only allowed to join the military for one year when Obama changed the rules in his last 6 months. How could already there be 15,000 trans-genders serving?? Seems like a phony number?

this

But regular women are allowed to serve in the army as well, so do you want them to stop serving as well? If that ended up happening, just IMAGINE how much the cancerous feminists would flip the fuck out.

Can women have front line roles though?

Roles that could result in hand to hand combat? There is no issue with women in the military, for other roles, medics and so fourth.

>transgender people

Tyrannies aren't human shill.

Yes I would be all for banning women in combat roles at least

this is a good first step. Banning women should be next

I think they can but they have to meet the same standard for men (so it's impossible basically). At least thats the way it is for the Army Rangers.

Trannys allowed in the military was explicit policy enacted by the previous administration and needed to be overturned ASAP. Trump just announced it in his typically bombastic way, probably as a distraction. Overall this probably has less of an impact on the "culture war" than either side is claiming right now

Also nice concern trolling.

>we should listen to leftists so they don't throw a tantrum
How about no? Women, faggots, trannies, and niggers have no place in a Western military.

>Dems find a way to impeach Trump
>Pence takes over
>Bans all gays from the military
What then

Baby steps, gotta push the WTFBBQ portion of the acronym back to the holes that they crawled out of

Trump takes all bait, and attempts an amplified clapback

This

SHUT THE FUCK UP

STOP SPAMMING THIS BOARD WITH YOUR TRANSDEMON FAGGOTRY

SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOU

time.com/4134976/pentagon-combat-women/

Yes, they can. I can see why people wouldn't want women to have front-line roles, they are biologically weaker than Men, and might not do as well, but given if they have a gun and a sharp knife, the fucking ballistic media losing its shit is worse than women having to fuck up an enemy. That being said, the women who do enlist for front line combat have to meet the same standards as men so these ladies are buff as shit.

archive.is/B9i1e

Well fuck. Lol. That's American for you.

When we go on operations, you could have to take on enemy combatants 1 vs 1, from a stealth position. Take them from behind. If a woman fucks up on that and she will as we generally bench 300lbs so from a rear choke hold some mud nigger wont escape. If he overpowers the women the rest of the team could be dead.

Political correctness (and womens rights) are killers.

Continued
>Bans all non whites from military
>Institutes mandatory military service for all white men under 30
>Kicks all no whites out of the US with white military

why are you shills making the same threads over and over?
what are you trying to distract us from?

>If you have any mental illness you're banned.
>If you need psychiatric care or see a psychiatrist for mental issues you're banned.
>If you have ADHD you're banned.
>If you're dumb, fat, short, deformed, etc you're banned.
>If you have gender dysphoria, need psychiatric assessment / counselling before transitioning, need money to get fake tits and a "vagina", need to take time out to dilate your wound, break cohesion in your group, more likely to commit suicide, confused about your identity - literally mentally ill by definition; you should be allowed according to you and liberals.

Fuck off.

>Trump banning transgender people from joining the military is a mistake

>This is something Trump should've waited for til his second term

No becuause it would be too costly and huge administrative burdern to undo it once its done.

Allow transgenders into the military requires a whole range of expensive changes to be made to everything from training to infrastructure.

Doesn't Russia have mandatory military service so you have no shortage of men? In America it's volunteer and they constantly need more people in frontline infantry so they have to lower standards so more people can join.

>is a mistake
ooooh is a great thing, I see.
Go suck a cock choke on the diluted liquid of the low sperm count but it got you clogged anyway you deep throating scumbag. HAHAHA!

This will force Democrats to make trannies a campaign issue. He's already planning for 2018.

Yes, for 12 months, sued to be longer. There are actually women spetsnaz, but it seems more of a gimmick, probably to keep up with the West. Plus, the girls are eye candy and I assume military women USA are buff little dykes.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!

The american military was supposed to destroy itself from within!

Shills pls. This is obviously a move to get the media off Sessions.

Thankfully OP's opinion is in the minority. Anyways, I wouldn't want to have my life depend on another soldier who volunteered to have his balls chopped off. Just sayin.

What are the "tremendous medical costs" he's talking about?

He can't mean the actual gender surgery, because you aren't trans pre-op

Why are we paying for trans ppl to get hormone shots with medicare at 1200$+ a week when they wont die without them?

When will he sign an exec order cancelling this retarded policy?

is there a more high res version of this image?

Ding ding ding

>What sucks now is every media outlet is going to pump out pro-tranny content and the LGBT community is going to be louder than ever.

Yeah, that's the purpose of it, something bigger going on behind the scenes, Trump needs time and diverts attention to non-existent issue.

It's not the first time Trump plays the press.

If this ban even sticks I’d be surprised. This is just to keep your eyes off of the bigger news and it’s being executed perfectly.

>They're a tiny minority group that shouldn't even get any recognition under the law
true
>What sucks now is every media outlet is going to pump out pro-tranny content
what else is new?
> the LGBT community is going to be louder than ever
they're already screeching at the top of their lungs. No worries mate

Really makes me check your flag

holy shit yeah makes sense

Transexuals are a huge liability. A huge percentage of them are suicidal, they say so themselves!

Not to mention the special treatment they need.

Fuck that, this is the right thing to do, no matter how much blacklash Trump gets.

You give them an inch and they take a mile. What's to stop them from demanding the military to pay for their reassignment surgery?

Mentally ill people shouldn't have guns though.

have anxiety >cant serve
have asthma >cant serve

They routinely choose medical reasons not to take people. The cost of transgenders is far higher than someone with anxiety and the suicide / mental illness problems is very high.

Not to mention the expense in terms of liability because they will sue people or get bullied. \

The military exists to keep everyone alive and kill our enemies. Not to be PC. Look at our nuke arsenal, it's going to kill children, girls, fags, queers, niggers, and the entire population of earth if ever used. Fuck PC, just make it as strong as possible.

Hey guys let's ban this small religion called Christianity

>Oh wait now we created exposure for it
>Oh wait now our emperor is Christian
>Oh wait now Christianity is the main religion of the empire
>Oh wait the empire is crumbling partly due to Christianity
>Oh wait thousands of years and millions of lives wasted later Christianity is one of the most dominated religions in the world

Basically America just opened the door for a tranny uprising

That doesnt work anymore. Not in the 24/7 news cycle.

Dominant*

>You know your bite is poisonous and now I'm going to die"
>"Oh shut up, silly woman," said the reptile with a grin
>"You knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in

Guess Trump was referring to himself and his claims of being pro-LGBT when he read that poem. What a twist.

>What sucks now is every media outlet is going to pump out pro-tranny content and the LGBT community is going to be louder than ever.

That might be the goal. The T is the least popular part of LGBT, look at the polls. As usual, Trump is goading the left to shoot itself in the foot, and as usual, the left is probably going to oblige.

honestly, L-G-B-T is only a community in the minds of straight white people who want to use them for political purposes.

They all mostly hate each other.

Good luck with your community organizing efforts.

Wow, all 1.4% of the population will be real upset. And their "allies" (the other 2% that identify as non-straight). The other 96% of the US couldn't give less of a fuck what these people do or say.

>implying that isn't the whole point
Social justice is what cost dems the rust belt.
The dnc wants to distance itself from the radical left for 2018, but thanks to this trump is forcing democrats to own the social justice movement, and it will continue to drag them down like an anchor tied around their neck

Its just him expertly crafting a narrative to distract the opposition. Something big is coming down the pipe.

Agreed. If transgenders are to be recognized in any way it should be to make it illegal

Trannies are the most sexist people there are.

>every media outlet is going to pump out pro-tranny content and the LGBT community is going to be louder than ever

And that my idiotic friend is the plan
The Democrats and media will have to embrace and excuse elf mutilators
most people the VAST majority of people including the LGB part of the LGBT crowd understands trans are mentally ill and should be treated and NOT celebrated.

But the DNC the MSM and Hollyweird will not be able to stop themselves and push this issue and the backlash will be delicous

Guys, I think this may be 4D chess at work, just hear me out.

>Trump says they are gonna ban trannies from being in military
>tons of trannies and freaks protest, cause a shitshow for attention
>at the peak of the shitshow, Trump allows and even encourages trannies to enlist or drafts them
>just in time for the 2nd korean war
>trannies become cannon fodder and die because of their own attention whoring

I saw the number being closer to 2,000 in some article.

We need to start spreading the most disgusting tranny info to normies. We cannot allow the media to normalize them like they did with faggots.

Such a simple way of putting it but yet so profound.

Even though they are a small minority, they make up a significant amount of media coverage. The average person is slowing coming to hate the transgender agenda. Trump banning transgenders from the military is a great move, it will make the media go further into madness and report non stop on shit that the average person doesnt want to hear about. No one gives a shit about the bathroom bill, but after this im sure we'll be hearing non-stop tranny pleas, only making the average person more and more disgusted at what they are seeing.

Trump is not playing this game just to survive, hes playing to win and radically change this country.

There are 150,000 trans u.s servicemen/women. Trans community is big in us of gay I think its sweet really you americans are just one big old lgbt family you should change those stripes to the rainbow flag, sister.

They already do it's time we struck back at these kikes

And where has that gotten them so far?

> I see why he's doing it but this looks bad to voters needed for 2020.
Because people who voted for trump are totally pro-LGTB

You moderatefags will never learn. Being moderate and "tolerant" is what got us to this point in the first place. Stick to your fucking principles or fuck off.

Any pro tranny garbage Recucklicans allowed was a mistake.

We need to come down on these freaks with an Iron but fair fist. We are not going to give in to their delusions, we are not going to police our speech on their behalf, we are not going to rip apart society to accommodate them.

They should be encouraged to seek help. They should be encouraged to accept themselves. They should be encouraged to join normal, healthy, happy people in participating in a healthy sane society.

SRS is akin to trying to treat anorexia with bariatric surgery and liposuction! It's fucking madness!

The number is not even close to that. There's a few thousand out of 1.2 million active duty.

Fuck off.
Nobody likes tranny bullshit. Only Jewish media lies would make you think otherwise.

He should have just made them confine to the sex that they were born to.

I read 150,000 somewhere

good on him. I'm tired of paying homo to queer surguries. now let's get rid of all the folks with too man kids. fucking tired of nogs and spics with 4+ kids when you know fucking full well they can't afford a one of them.

I think the situation is easily read here:

-Trump needs to get more republicans on his side to get his healthcare repeal.
-Bans like this will appeal to traditional Republican sensitivities and get him the votes he needs.
-It'll be a thumb to the nose of Manning

The idea that it's too costly is silly considering the extra trillions of dollars being spent on defense and the tiny amount of Transgender soldiers. RAND estimates the following:

-Out of 1,200,000 active duty troops, between 2000 and 6000 are transgender (Midrange is estimated at 2,450).
-Between 29-129 of those seek medical support for transitioning.

So okay, we can pretty much confirm this is a motion to get more republicans on Trump's side for key votes.

The problem with this is the following:

-Undermines Trump's support for LGBT groups (Votes lost there)
-Gives democrats more ammunition for the next election
-Has just lost more soldiers with one tweet than the total killed in Afghanistan from 2003 onwards.

It's a bad move.

>be Dems
>just got our ass handed to us by a reality TV star
>need to regain lost ground in battleground Rustbelt states that don't care about the pet social issues that Solid Blue states like California and New York do
>decide to pivot towards pro-Union, pro-Working class politics
>New Slogan
>Better Jobs, Better Ingredients, Papa-- WHAT BWROMPF JUST DISCRIMINATED AGAINST LGBT?!?!
>Autistic Screaching for the next 2 years

Good. Now women next.

On a serious note trans people in the army is just embarrassing they shouldn't be allowed to serve.

You missed a big part of this strategy.

This will force Democrats to keep talking about social justice issues through 2018.

The left has a tactic where they invent a bunch of random numbers and just go with the one that suits their agenda. It works because they all do it and they all coordinate together to ignore sources that would contradict their point altogether.

The slippery slope argument was right all along. If we tolerate this then who knows what will be next

It doesn't matter if they can "meet the same standard". Women have no place in combat. Period. Any society that would place it's women in the line of fire is sick.

This is a GOOD thing. It forces libfag congress people to come out and say they support the trans agenda to appease their (((money suppliers))) and that's going to cost them a lot of voters because most Americans HATE trans freaks.

>now is every media outlet is going to pump out pro-tranny content and the LGBT community is going to be louder than ever.

That's the point. Duh.

I see nothing wrong, Army is for stable people, not freaks

>Moderate fags
>I'm so edgy and cool I get to say fuck off.

You do know it was Obama that did this right? Also moderate is much better than extremes child. If people do not work together only the elite benefit.

Pussies.

It's because of women and gays that we switched to 9mm, so I say OUT OUT OUT

I don't care if the ladies are buff as shit. They are infinitely more valuable using their wombs to create the next generations soldiers than they are serving in combat.
If a woman has that amount of physical prowess, imagine what her sons will be like.

No it's glorious, it shows exactly why we voted trump; He doesn't tolerate degeneracy and wants a strong military not a gay military. TRUMP 2020!

False flag. We havent seen it in official documentation.

I think the thing is that a lot of people who are "pro-LGBT" are really just "pro-LGB" and still iffy on the "T". Most people still barely tolerate trannies.

>every media outlet is going to pump out more pro-tranny content and the LGBT community is going to be louder than ever
>making normal people hate faggots even more
>leading to even more anti-faggot laws being voted in
>after Trump is assassinated by a psycho tranny, President Pence will make electro-shock therapy and/or lobotomy mandatory for all trannies, and then all male homosexuals

TRANNIES BTFO