Well I'm not going to run out of salt anytime soon

Well I'm not going to run out of salt anytime soon

hes gonna lose the next elections and then were back to good old sucking nigger faggot dick

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

Please be real.

Kill all leafs

Oh, it's real.

>thank you
for all the salt that is

This is fucking gold lmao

this one is, quite simply; false

>not sending trannies into meaningless wars is a threat to them
wut?

>uhhh we're sooo great, we're so brave and courageous, our journey has been so difficult
Why are all LGBT faggots so egotistical?

All of these are lies. I guarantee you anyone here in this thread has done more meaningful shit than this piece of shit non-human ever will.

>Thank you to the LGBT community! I will fight for you while Hillary brings in more people that will threaten your freedoms and beliefs. 12:31 PM -
14 Jun 2016

Trump is a conman

I really don't care what he said in the past. If he keeps these people out it's a good step in my book. Degenerates need to be the farthest away from the military we can get them. Already hard enough with gangs and women serving, don't want to make it harder.

he's not disallowing them to be trannies, you fucking retard, he's disallowing them from bleeding medical costs.

Constant pushing of "Muh bravery" for wearing a fucking dress.
Demanding hrt treatments from tax payer dollar. These people are fucking delusional man

These types of "people" disgust me. They will single handedly ruin America. My biggest fear is for my 10 year old that has to go to school and have this liberal agenda crammed down his throat. This PC movement needs to end.

HRT should be banned honestly. Also, the guy who made sex reassignment surgery was a complete nutjob and, because academia is as corrupt as the Democrat party, ate his research up and made it legit and official.

My advice to the white man is to stop listening to these mentally ill people. You need to stop giving them a platform to spread their bullshit. They should be in a mental institution, in prison, or dead and not be teaching people this horseshit.

Hopefully next he bans white men from joining the army so none of those have to die in any more needless Jew wars.

Same, every Sri Lankan I've ever known has been a homo.

Hahahahaha God bless him and the true and righteous members of this society. FUCK THESE ABSOLUTE SMEARS ON NATURE!

>trannies no longer are allowed to die for Israel
>YOU BIGOT

>that "Thank you" without a fullstop at the end

Oh my Lord Oh my Jesus Oh my Damn
He going HAAAAM

Idk what about it that fills me with so much delight about this whole thing. It's like... it's like the other day when he said "Get well soon!" to McCain but 100x better.

Kill you fucking larping Jew nigger faggot. Only a fucking kike would be annoyed by this post. DIE ZOG DIE!!!

Sieg HEIL!

I'll never get tired of winning

God bless Trump

>I've done more to protect America then the fucking POTUS and CIC

Good thing I have an endless salt supply on my feed

A bottomless pit of salt

It never ends, he's made ~15 posts on this subject already

>ban browns from serving
A good start, but we should really get on banning browns from existing.