/balt/ lads

Other urls found in this thread:

15min.lt/m/id/aktualu/lietuva/i-lietuvos-rinka-nepateko-nesaugus-pistaciju-riesutai-is-irano-56-831070
youtu.be/i--XTZN55bw
youtube.com/watch?v=z2z_HHTceIU&feature=em-uploademail
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Eesti stronk!

3rd for perfect combo

posting a cute image

Gib Memelland

SLAV'd

Can you faggots please stop going on the rape in my country. Your countries have the most models per capita, why not rape them instead? Or is it our cardboard criminal justice system that attracts you?

rape is part and parcel living in UK

only slavs and lowlife go to england, so im fine with that. less criminals here

>Your countries have the most models per capita

Yes, Eesti women most beauty!!

C'mon man, you should be better than Pakis.

You don't have a country

You see ,we are small countrys so if you rape someone its can be you relative and incest is considarate degenaracy there you ignorant bong

>implying balts are white

lmao, you should know better.

which one is your brother ?

>>implying balts are white
>lmao, you should know better.

Speak for yourself

Rofl
Russia always cracks me up.

Iran is trying to poison us with pistachios m8s

15min.lt/m/id/aktualu/lietuva/i-lietuvos-rinka-nepateko-nesaugus-pistaciju-riesutai-is-irano-56-831070

FACT: Latvians are the most powerful race in the world

Wrong.

Facts arent wrong.

Why are you trying to spread fake news? Are you Russia?

youtu.be/i--XTZN55bw

This is the fate your women await here, Balts.

I hate baltic people. You people are savage and backwards. No emotion, no sense of altruism and your languages lack so many social and empathetic concepts - that it proves Nietzsche's theories. You people now substitute English and Russian words for 20% of your native speech.

People can hate on the Westerners for being fag enablers and degenerate, but how are you better ? Hooligans everywhere, grown adult men looking around drunk for people to fight, even attacking teens.

I met a kid in the library bragging about how he convinced this younger kid to blow him and his friends. I was sick. Always hear how people get assaulted by a group of people for not giving a cig. Robbery, theft and assault is probably African tier here, but only 1/5 of people ever report it.

In the UK you can at least walk safe at night, here it's just begging to get beat up and robbed.

Gonna intern at an embassy maybe, which one should I apply for. I'm thinking estonia because I hear the most about it but idk.

faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=z2z_HHTceIU&feature=em-uploademail

Guys it's just pathetic. Live your all lives and stop wining and bitching about us goddamnit. It's almost like your governments are completely incompetent and useless and whine and whine about us instead of trying to do something. Is it just governments, or is it simply how your forest tribes are?

Yeah, you're some sort of Russian, right. So I suppose rape is in your genes?

You are responding to wrong poster?

lol weak faggot

The american embassy has it pretty good here.

>135021645
no one has mentioned russia neither in this or the last thread, kindly fuck off

Well, they are at least good at basketball. What's the high-performing sport of Estonia?

forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.

We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

Hurdles, they practice by going to england and jumping the barriers at our train stations.

>russian provinces astray
We would instantly give you back to Russia if only they kindly asked for it, you know that?

Pictures of riga look pretty comfy but I'm scared of commie blocks and bad public utilities/food. What do you mean they have it good? It's in a nice part of the city?

Зa дpyгa-pвaть.
Зa дeвyшкy-бить.
Зa бpaтa-cтpeлять.
Зa мaмy-кaзнить!
Mиp дoмy нaшeмy.
Teплa и yютa в хaтy
Пapням пpивeт, бacoтe хoдy.
Людcкoмy - миp, дyшe - cвoбoдy.
Фapтa -тepпeния и тeплa вceй шпaнe.
Пooбeщaй - cдeлaй, нe мoжeшь cдeлaть - нe oбeщaй.
Дeлaй вo блaгo - He тpeбyй!
Haпитки пoкpeпчe.
Cлoвa пoкopoчe.
Taк пpoщe, тaк лeгчe.
Cтиpaютcя нoчи.
Bзялcя - хoди.
Пpишлa в pecтopaн - дaвaй!?

i think their national sport is skiing

amerikāņu izglītība

Yeah, and commieblocks will be in Tallin as well, on the same callibre. Dont kid yourself.

I know this is off topic but can anyonr tell me ehy webms eont play for me anymore on mobile? Im using thr samdung internet app on my s6 snf just installed the latest update. It worked fine forever but now when i click on a webm it opens for a split second then completelg dissapears. It used to do that before when i was using mobile data bit always worked on wifi. Now it does it even with wifi connection. Any ideas?

Don't trust his bullshit, I was in Riga - it's just like here. Bleak commieblocks, 2nd world atmosphere. Admittedly you shouldn't worry about food quality here, it's literally the only plus side in the Baltics.

>Speak for yourself
He is
(b)Estonians aren't balts

I can imagine some "slavic" dark haired/brown eyed DUDEBRO liking this on Facebook.

weeee we're posting pastas

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little slav? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Latvian Legion, and I've been involved in numerous secret purges in Belarus, and I have over 300 soaps made from jews. I am trained in deffensive warfare and I'm the top machine gunner in the entire Army Group Kurland. You are nothing to me but just another commie. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this front, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying propoganda to me over the telegram? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting the Latvian Central Council and your location is being traced right now so you better prepare for the mortars, maggot. The artillery barrage that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your battalion. You're fucking dead, ruskie. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my Gewehr 43. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed gassing, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Waffen SS and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the Eastern Front, you little praporshchik. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" telegram was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn conscript. I will rain fire all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, slavshit.

retard

this me

volleyball

>I keep screaming, but God won't answer

Reminder you are right full Swedish clay

Day of Vasa is upon us

German master race, we will rise and subjugate the French, Spanish and the English and then we will gas the Poles, Russians, and the Balkans

salamaleikum
Viktors nevar salikt teikum

>calls me a retard
Shouldn't you be larping that you've been in the SS ? Did you even do any fucking fighting ? What did you do besides being taken over by Germany ?

I'll kill your wive's bull and you. Your delusions are insulting.

c'mere cunt

Is Helsinki significantly different? Should I go for there and one of your capitals you think? I can handle bleakness as long as the food/water is ok, there are comfy parts, and I can access other countries. Just no shitskins, I'm so tired of dealing with them daily in the US.

>German master race
Show your real flag

>21st century
>thinks a neo-Swedish empire would actually work
brah, everyone knows a Finno-Nordic federation is the only way to go.

You meant somalia right?

retard

>Kaliningrad Oblast
What goes on here?

When I was in Kaunas a couple weeks ago I saw quite many Indians/Pakis

What gives???

Helsinki wont have the shitty commiblock outskirts of the city. If you're truly keen on coming to the Baltics, then almost all of the capitals are the same, only thing that changes is the size. Riga is the biggest, then its Vilnius and then Tallin. Architecture will be almost the same in Tallin and Riga, Lithuania will have more of a Krakow or Warsaw look.

Same thing that goes on in the rest of Russia minus the Chechens and Dagestanis

they just stuck there because the neighbor players got the territory.

Congregation of Tatars, Chechens, central asians , Armenians and who knows what else who happen to speak Russian.

Kaunas is considered an awful place. Also, those were just gypsies.

> Architecture will be almost the same in Tallin and Riga
Have you ever been to Tallinn?

Protip: only Russian subhumans write Tallin instead of Tallinn.

KTU.
They allowed Indians to study here several years ago.

Indians are like rats, they multiply so fast. 4 Years ago when I graduated, there was 1 Indian. Now there's scores.

Good thing is, that they're here just to get a degree and then go back to India, UK or other 3rd world countries.

Yeah, its pretty much the same German/Swedish stuff. No huge difference, only Tallinn has more fort stuff since it never was a bit city like Riga.

big city*

>UK or other 3rd world countries.
my sides
>ib4 I get a ban

Are you retarded?
Are you ever been to Tallinn?

Wife Carrying.

>Are you ever been to Tallinn

I think you're the retard, mate. Neither Tallinn nor Estonia is special or unique. Same stuff, stop kidding yourself and acting arogant.

What is your point?Are you retarded american who thinks that Baltics=Balkans?

someone smite that mongrel

Answer me: are you ever been to Tallinn, retard?
They differ A LOT and not only architecturally.

>Still using russians as a scapegoat for the bad condition your country is in

Meaniong - Tallinn and Riga differ A LOT.

>are you ever been

learn to fucking read and type you mongrel, see

vvife beating

Would you please take 250k of our Russians as a gift to prop up your shithole?

Nah I know my gyppos, they look different
That must be it

On an unrelated note, how much cheaper is rent for an apartment in Kaunas than in Vilnius?

Baltic jihad against Christians when?

your fault for letting them stay

Nothing to read there, anybody saying that there is no huge difference between Tallinn and Riga architecturally has not been in Tallinn or Riga or in both.

Fuck off, Hans.

We are Pagan countries.

>so unique
>so different

oh my god, #hardfortallinn #fuckmeestoniadaddy

get off your high horse, autist, theyre the same

Fuck you and your jihad.
Christians are already half dead anyway and need no help in dying.

Maausk btvv

> he does not understand architecture

Latvia-bros, how is Kettler dynasty treated in your country?

Interested.

Those are very differnet from eachother except colourwise

Actually, not that different, if you're looking for cheaper rents (100 Eur, for 1 room is possible, but generally you would be looking at 200, as in Vilnius). As a foreigner you will not get the cheapest possible rents.
Renting market is a bit weird in Lithuania as not that many people participate in it.

Purchasing a house though, could be twice as cheap in Kaunas, though.

Remova for here

> banning fashion
Autism.