IT'S GOING DOWN EXACTLY HOW HE SAID IT WOULD! part 2

BUCKLE UP BOYS THERE MAY BE A LITTLE BIT OF TURBULENCE.

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Does-an-averagely-armed-militia-stand-a-reasonable-chance-in-resisting-government-tyranny
yahoo.com/news/wasserman-schultz-fires-staffer-following-fraud-arrest-125427981--politics.html
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/890260758050856961
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//EWO//start/8/10/16/]
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//ELB//start/3/30/17/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//Elizabeth Lee Beck//start/7/1/17/end/7/21/17/]
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//HTG//start/3/30/17/]
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6//]
justice.gov/opa/pr/philadelphia-woman-pleads-guilty-charges-causing-false-statements-federal-election-commission
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is it really?

The tranny ban?

My body is ready.

Limbaugh is currently giving a quick rundown.

Ready.

It seems so.
Then again maybe it was just some LARPing faggot that got really, really lucky.
Tomorrow will tell.

what this user said, you'd better not suggest it's because of the Tranban™

Blind Woman, Deaf Man, Jackdaw Fool.

>Let the Lord of Chaos Rule

Well, user did say that there would be a pre-thing. Forget the ban itself, the hype alone is a move. Think about how distracted MSM are going to be REEing over it while the dominoes fall behind the scenes.

No one, and I mean NO ONE is gonna get arrested or indicted over the Tranban™.

That issue is just another Obama/lefty issue Trump has got to clean up or a misdirection play at best.

Oh and the user that wanted the source for my dismissal of I finally found the article:
quora.com/Does-an-averagely-armed-militia-stand-a-reasonable-chance-in-resisting-government-tyranny

Im not from your country, for me this is just spectator sport.
Already bought the popcorn for tomorrow.

Let's go then!

Things you hope this means
>he bans women from military
>he removes obongo cucks from heads of military
>aid for Israel ended
>militia movement endorsed and promoted
>right of disassociation protected e.g. Xian bakers

I WANT OFF MR TRUMP'S WILD RIDE

POST YFW TRUMP IS WHanon!

>quora.com/Does-an-averagely-armed-militia-stand-a-reasonable-chance-in-resisting-government-tyranny
Total bullshit. Try again.

ONE OF THE AWAN BROTHERS HAS BEEN ARRESTED AT DULLES AIRPORT ATTEMPTING TO FLEE THE COUNTRY
yahoo.com/news/wasserman-schultz-fires-staffer-following-fraud-arrest-125427981--politics.html

I hope it is.

I have digital confirmation.

It's both desu.

Pls

The ride never ends

even my normie friends are talking about the 27th

if its larping it's gone too far

My body's ready!

assholes, im trying to relax on my birthday. chill with the happenings

Yep. That pic was larpy as fuck, but the point still stands that a homeland insurgency could beat the shit out of the US military.

yeah Im going to trust some anonymous copypasta from a nepalesian botanical board more than someone actually in the forces.
Sure.

Holy shit, Yahoo actually reported it

no they could not.
They could give them a reason to abbandon all restraint, thats it.
Do you know how the military defeated Nazi germany in the last days of the war?
They sent a small group of soldiers in each town and city to demand the unconditional surrender. If the town refused or wanted conditions, they bombarded it to rubble from 10 km away.

Does your AR-15 have the same range as modern day artillery?
Keep in mind that today the kill percentages in a war look a bit like that:
80% artillery
5-10% tanks
5-10% airforce

It better happen.

>officers and clearly visible emplems on their clothings.
Kek. Please do this so our satellites can id them and drop rock on their heads.

You're here forever.

Does it have to do with DWS Pali cunt that Bill Still reported on?

Maybe has to do with Arwan.....that'd be great !

WHAnon? Is that you Barron?

It's finally happening

Yes, that's why we're already in full control of Afghanistan and Iraq. A US domestic insurgency would be unbelievably hard to fight.

My body is ready to win some more.

This comparison is illiterate. What is unconditional surrender? It is superficially the exact same thing as civil war. Why are you using exhausted and starving Nazis in '45 as your illustration?

WHAT?

he said it would start with a Trump tweet
The only thing Trump said today was the Tranny ban

>mfw

thats the difference: You dont have to play nice in an insurgency.

In a fight for survival your goal is to exterminate the enemy, not to win hearts and minds. Carpet bombing whole towns and torturing rebels to death becomes suddently a very attractive tactic.

Read up what the soviets did to the anti communistic cells after WWII. They did not last long.

unconditional surrender: hand over all weapons, agree to stop resisting. Allow troops free passage.

Starvation has nothing to do with it. Weather you face a long range artillery shell hungry or satiated will not affect the outcome.

The Morning Call is reporting on Mayor Pawlowski indictments on Twitter. I can't screencap. They're going through Mayor Pawlowski's crimes. Pay to play - bigly.

I'm sorry, this is a non-stop ride

The ride hasn't even crested the first hill

It has something to do with this, doesn't it?
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/890260758050856961

trump apparently posted here at least once

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

The rides propulsion system has only started its charge causing the ride to have only just begun sliding forward slightly since having been unlocked from the tracks

well yeah. you know if he's on the internet, he's been here.

don't believe the lying media poll numbers Mr. President.

Full steam ahead!

>starvation has nothing to do with it
>in a war

This is why you medpacs don't fight

No habbening in my house.

With Kek's blessing and ruling, everything we thought was right will be made wrong by the afternoon of tomorrow, the 27th.

Of course, only a president dumbtard like trump can waste time on Sup Forums and twitter instead of taking care of US and you gigantic faggots still sucking his flaccid tiny balls

funny thing there is some chance that even alefantis came here to shitpost on the /ewo/ threads

read my comment again.
I know, you burgers think reading is for faggots, but please: give it a try.

When faced with long range weapons with area of effect, starvation or not is irrelevant. That was my statement.
Because even a well nourrished soldier at his beak simply dies when hit by artillery.

tfw President Trump is probably the OP in all China Hate threads.

Yup, Nazi werewolves killed leaders of occupied towns to strike fear into those working with the enemy.

The allies then committed plenty of war crimes, such as killing a number civilians for every soldier killed by any resistance. Also like you said, bombed the shit out of any town with resistance.

Boy do I love the double standards of the allies, but hey Nazis killed some Jews so it's all good.

Tell that to your cucklord. It's even from "sources" so you leftwards know it's real!!

1) [/EWO/ Archives: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//EWO//start/8/10/16/] (Symbolism,Occult, etc Research)

2) [/ELB/ Archives: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//ELB//start/3/30/17/ & archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//Elizabeth Lee Beck//start/7/1/17/end/7/21/17/] (Organ Trafficking/Harvesting Research)

3) [/HTG/ Archives: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//HTG//start/3/30/17/] (Trafficking Research)

4) [KB Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6//] (Misc Research)

put this on IPFS just to be sure no one takes it down.

Donald if you end up reading this know that we all love and thank you. Don't let the kike media get you down

TRUMP TIMELINE BEST TIMELINE

Yeah, I totally think he or other CPP staff popped up in those threads early on. Wild times.

Trump also mentioned mccabe (deep state) and hillary (dnc/establishment)

Here's another that DOJ unsealed yesterday:

justice.gov/opa/pr/philadelphia-woman-pleads-guilty-charges-causing-false-statements-federal-election-commission

Carolyn Cavaness worked on Hill's campaign in 2008. Worked with primary opponent to Brady in Philly in 2012, brady camp paid them 90,000 to drop out

NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST HOYPE!!!

I don't know what today could lead into tomorrow. Any ideas?

go fuck prostitutes with your father filthy frank

by the way

This !!!1
Trump you carry the hope and dreams of MAGA for this Albertan leaf.

Once you enter, you can never leave

inb4 this shit pushes antifa over the edge into attempted revolution

Christ you're retarded. The US military would either refuse to shell out own cities or if they did the size of the rebellion would grow massively and they'd end up having to shell most cities in the USA and their own fucking tax revenue.

What did limbaugh say about Mueller? I didn't get to listen to the second hour

Why are you such an attention whore? Why can't you post anonymously like most other people on this board?

Does Trump actually plan these things out? I kinda imagined he was just talking about degenerates with some generals, got convinced, and tweeted it out. This makes more sense

Best what could happen
State Emergency Procedure
Deal with the insurgents through deadly force, RWDS hang professors and other Marxists in the street, Philadelphia, and L.A under artillery fire

that is only a dream, not reality.
Look up the article on wikipedia I posted about the miners strike.
The army had no issues with bombing civilians that were striking for livable wages.
What makes you think they will have issues defending their country against those vicious domestic terrorists? And make no mistake, this is exactly how the narrative will be, no matter if the rebels are right or not.

He still believes media has the power too create a bottom up revolution because bad pictures and mobilize the proletarian masses too take down the evil state providing gibs. You are arguing with a commie

I imagine their overlords will be on the run before they can be given marching orders. The rogues will just go out into the street and fart themselves into exhaustion before getting hit by a truck of great justice.

Thanks. Everyone is reeeeing over trannyban and missing the behind the scenes DNC disaster. Allentown mayor, Reading mayor, council's wife charged with corruption.
>Pawlowski: 14 counts bribery, 9 counts mail fraud, 9 counts wire fraud, 3 counts attempted extortion

gotta post the gif version

Glorious, all these months later and it's still 110% true.

It's this. Tranny rights are the hill the Dems will die on

Sun zoo of the 21th century

funny that such an important thread saged after only 121 replies.

Tranny ban having any relevance? Yeah right

Nah, the marching orders would be given via email as their plane(s) take off

BREAKING, TRANNY BAN!!!

To steal a term from T_D, there are not breaks mother fucker!

you should be banned

>Don't have to play nice in an insurgency
Yeah, that's why Iraq and Afghanistan are going oh so well for us. You fuckers haven't fought a war since 1527, so stay out of shit you clearly don't understand.

It's going to be fucking nothing like it always is.

you fags are also distracted by the tranny tweets.
look at the McCabe tweets,

Yes, its a good political play

Dems by default need to oppose it, they will struggle to find valid reasons and support from non nut jobs.

Anyone with a serviceable brain knows the army has a job to do and has no time for SJW feels shit