WH Insider user Here

Hello Sup Forums. Are you ready for tomorrow? All of you are gonna love it. This will be the biggest happening to date, so I want all of you to be prepared. There will also be a happening later tonight that will be the lead in. Wasserman Schultz was just the beginning.

Also, be careful about what you pay attention too. There WILL be a lot of distractions.

That's all, thanks guys!

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/01/gop-wants-to-eliminate-shadowy-doj-slush-fund-bankrolling-leftist-groups.html
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-new-abedin-emails-reveal-additional-instances-clinton-donors-receiving-special-treatment-clinton-department-state/amp/
foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/26/russia-probe-democrats-block-key-witness-against-shadowy-firm-fusion-gps.html
mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-nws-allentown-mayor-ed-pawlowski-indictment-unsealed-fbi-20170725-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where your trioxide at homie

A singular "Event" or a lot of little things?

Why can't you ever just tell us what's going to happen instead of being vague? Its like the equivalent of the cold reading tactic fake psychics use. And no bullshit question dodging answers like "that would spoil the fun"

I feel ready.

What happened to the trip, senpai? Don't diddle with our happening gizzards.

There will be small happenings that lead into a major one.

Stop larping.

Where should we watch on social media?

Happenings never actually happen

What are those happening going to be? Stop being vague there's literally no point to it other than your just guessing

nice

Please let President Trump know we love what he's doing and support him 100%! MAGA!!

Did you plan these dates? Or is the meme magic real?

FAKE

You told me to look at this yesturday

>Obama essentially stole $3 billion from the taxpayers.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/01/gop-wants-to-eliminate-shadowy-doj-slush-fund-bankrolling-leftist-groups.html

If it's really you where is your trip?

>WH Insider user
Gas yourself or gas hillary for proof.

Lock her up already.

It's gonna start on Twitter.

Sup Forums WATCH THE SKYS

More info on happenings please.

Newfag here.

FAKE AND GAY

Who?

Nancy Pelosi seen on I-495 in a white ford bronco!!!

trip fag wasn't real
neither is this one
Last time WH user was here was almost a week ago i thought

SHUT UP SHILL

What's going on with #fanniegate??? Please help. I'm a shareholder risking my entire net worth

Can you give us a clearer timeframe?

Trans Tweet, distraction?
Awan brothers, DNC leakers?

Ready and waiting >: )

damn it where your trip code to authenticate??

STILL FAKE?!?!?!

No trip... fuck off you larping cunt
>sage

How do you all keep falling for these. WH user def exists and is legit but has a hundred larpers copying him. How hard is it to save that picture of jfk and upload it saying "hey guis WH user here something will habben". If it's for real then WH user should post info about the habbening not just "something will habben". Don't fall for larpers demand answers or ignore

Just out and about but this could maybe use a thread
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-new-abedin-emails-reveal-additional-instances-clinton-donors-receiving-special-treatment-clinton-department-state/amp/

The transgender tweet was a distraction.

How do we know this isn't just one big larp?

wow you are fucked then bro

This

Wow like every single thing does.

How do u know that this is not real

So, did you forget your trip or was that not you that created one? This is the same stuff that's already been said.

>Stuff's gonna happen
>It's gonna start on social media
>enjoy, guys!

I want to believe, but come on.

can i just get a good old fashioned (you) from you, breh? i mean, you can lump me in with a response to someone asking an actual question that you can answer and that'll more than suffice.

>mfw i just wanna be able to tell people that i got to communicate directly with a WH insider, even if it was only one time and in a largely 'technical' way

What's with your pidor sanctions from your pidor gongress?
These happenings better cancel them out, or I will hack for democrats next elections.

kys

Nothing will happen go suck a dick you colossal faggot

Stop larping and stop tricking these poor autistic kids

I agree. Please provide. We want to believe you.

Tripcode user is a fake.

Should we be worried about the new sanctions against Iran/Russia thing going through senate right now?

I suspect that it's being pushed hard by shills to slide more important topics.

Sup Forums is always right

No you kys he's right. I also want to believe but this is an obvious larp thread.

>Big vague guess "something will happen"
>No tripcode
>Can't answer what the habbening will be

Fake and gay sage

not WH user.

That's another distraction. There's gonna be a lot of them.

is NK a distraction?

I've read conflicting reports about this.
Did Schultz herself get arrested too? Or was it just one or more of the Awans?
And which Awans? Just Imran? The wives too?

I want to believe you OP, but saying things like
>there will be a happening tomorrow that will start on twitter
is too vague. It's like those nostradamus predictions which can apply to most anything.

Gotta give us something more, at least something that tomorrow we'll know that you were right. Come on OP, don't be a fag.

But this is tier 10 habbening!

Schultz hasn't been arrested yet.

Stop larping fag

use a tripcode you N I G G E R

Oh fuck yeah!! Great find and great post Britbro!!

My body is ready.

>too
>gonna
Nice try larper.

Do we have a specific time frame we should look for breaking news?

So far only Imran was arrested, but I think 6 different IT aides for the DNC are under criminal investigation.

I can't say too much, but expect some big names to be arrested soon.

Democrats block key witness against shadowy firm Fusion GPS

>Senate Democrats used a parliamentary maneuver Wednesday to cut short a high-profile hearing, where a key witness was set to testify on Russia's misdeeds and also raise fresh allegations against the company behind the infamous anti-Trump dossier.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/26/russia-probe-democrats-block-key-witness-against-shadowy-firm-fusion-gps.html

WH user has a tripcode now fag

Not sure if larp of if real

Level 10 happening if real

lol good one

pic relates was real

what about best korea?

Steve jerking us off again

You heard the man

Is Trump going to use this happening to make healthcare happen?

this could be the happening that lead to tomorrow. bump this

well, allrighty then.

fuck off frank

Victory of the Light says he knows who you are and that you are one of "them". If so, Love, Light and god Speed.

ww3?

Can you give some explicit details of what's going to happen so we know you're not larping?

there were four 'Awan brothers': Imran, who definitely seems to have been arrested, plus Omar, Javed and another who I forget, but it was never clear to me whether this was multiple IDs for one or two individuals or four actually different people.
The other two were 'wives', one called Hena Alvi, other I can't remember. Again, do they exist? Or just aliases?
I can't wait to find out!!

>Schultz hasn't been arrested yet.
Yet.

Will they name the jew?

>be careful about what you pay attention too

Fake larper

Will the Seth Rich murder ever be solved?

Are you Steve Bannon?
You're Steve Bannon aren't you.
>tfw it's steve bannon

mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-nws-allentown-mayor-ed-pawlowski-indictment-unsealed-fbi-20170725-story.html

im in this bitch until archive

It all begins tonight. Check Twitter often tonight.

>knowing this
>mfw not sure if larper or the madman himself

we'll see i guess

And gay

WHERE IS YOUR TRIPCODE FAGGOT

Larper, stop larping!

Nothing is going to happen

On a scale of 1 to 9/11 what level is this happening?

who on twitter.

specific talking heads or what

Jason chaffetz to become AG? there was just media a hit-piece on him