What the fuck is happening

>every morning i have to see cuck shit spammed the "how can you even compete1!?"
>at least 3 threads per/h about e-celebs whoring for shekels
>constant disputes about who is actually /ourgirl/
>boards flooded with megapedes, 4-d morons, le based black and jew man
>huge trump support although he is an obvious plant
>threads "really make you think" about some shit ass reply to trump on twitter from nobody important
>people being triggered so easily
>people taking lazy baits like crazy
>happening threads being totally ignored
>lost subtitles in jokes and attacks, going full apeshit
>reading threads feels like average age dropped for 6 years in a span of few months

what the actually fuck is happening to Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mrdavehill/status/890203456027471873
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>why are there so many offtopic faggot threads?
>makes an offtopic faggot thread
wow GJ retard

and then john was the demon

twitter.com/mrdavehill/status/890203456027471873

nice numbers

really makes me think

there's no sacred place left on the earth and the internet op, a cleansing total war is inevitable

maybe because Sup Forums is satire and you shouldn't take everything too seriously

i've been here since 2010 and i can assure you it has always been like this

There's going to be a big happening tomorrow and it's being slid as long as possible. I don't know what they have to gain from doing this, it's just delaying the inevitable.

The e-celeb shilling has gotten out of hand. All le redditors deport back to the shit-hole you came from.

stuff like this happens on every bigger board on Sup Forums. What else did you expect in a place without shit like rebbit upboats or actual moderation?

>what the actually fuck is happening to Sup Forums?
redit and mass shilling happened

Welcome to Sup Forums, we have these threads every day and still manage to operate.

and every morning the same
>wha t the fuck happened to pol durr
threads get posted.
i literally just was released from fucking detox for alcohol and i think im going to just not come back to this fucking cancer anymore

you missed the shariablue larper yesterday
basically
> we flood pol with same shit over and over again, working from starbucks for $70 a day, but growing tired of getting nowhere, and nervous because the DNC is over, and they know it
failed attrition warfare. for every flooder there's a hundred autist /polacks, and technology is level

These are David Brock/Soros paid shills.

no. everything went of limits when pizza gate started

Fuck off shareblue.

There's too many clueless morons here cluttering up the board who don't know how to spot the commies and shills

They attempted to remove the tumor of Sup Forums, but instead of removing the tumor, they released it into the bloodstream of the entire internet.

So now mostly SHILLS are populating Sup Forums and most of the actual poltards are out and about fucking up comment sections and message boards everywhere else on the entire internet.

We used to be contained, if the shills will remember. We used to be MOSTLY contained to here, but you took our home away from us, so now we have no place to go but forth.

Unto Victory.

bump

"average age dropped"

There u go bud

there are more T_D then sharia and shills together

i've been here for 3, and i have never seen so much bitching around ecelebs in that time. true, memes were always there, but not such massive shit f.e. clipping shit from twitter in this amount, etc.

i am following the bill happening, which has to be bumped 6-7 times before people catch on...

not to speak about comment sections on random tennis clip on yt with (((they))) comment being upvoted 400times, people are going wild for no reason. but when you take a better look the people that write this shit aswell go and like theneedledrop on some shit ass music album review.

>not using filters

The mods are asleep and these new flags are a way for shills to hide

I see packs of rabid Pepes on every. fucking. thing.

And at one time, it was like one or two guys doing inside jokes and hundreds of normies basically ignoring them, but now EVERY fucking thing where anybody can post, the whole comment section is fucking redpilled double agents for Hitler, all the way down. And one or two normies basically being ignored.

Meanwhile, the vast overwhelming majority of shills are here, shilling each other and annoying the newfags, while we're out conquering the shit out of literally every other website anywhere.

And much of the outside world.

Yep the shills are in full force nonstop all day every day

Add it to your filters list.

True/Pol/ was killed by the lethal blow from 2015 cuckening.

This no joke though, Sup Forums was never the same afterwards.

Did you think you were on Sup Forums? Faggot, this reddit now.

Internet Nazis are so hot right now.
How can Reddit even compete?
I guess by taking a shit ton of adderall and doing twelve hour shifts here of Laurenposting and combing through threads so they can argue with every fucking cunt about how MAGA it is to be a BASED nigger in a red hat.
Nothing bad about Don today though. He done good telling those fucking degenerates that pose in his hat that they can't be soldiers.
Stay calm and heil Hitler lads.

the american election is what happened

Ya I hate this shit, we need a counter attack of just dead niggers on the r/anarchy or whatever board is doing this

Janitors. They're fucking useless

>....and yet morons like OP who bitch and whine (for free kek) will continue to come here feeling entitled to something they deserve even when they are too much of a kike to purchase a Sup Forums pass
cya tomorrow bitch

this
obvious cringy /leftypol/ is obvious. has no real impact
captcha: selvis close

Well (((kraut))) contacted her employer who got rage fired for wrongspeak, so now the whole board is involved

it's called summer. just sage and make sure you report the threads. Mods here are actually pretty good at removing off topic shit when reported. You can't expect them to lurk all day though, so you need to report so they can see it

Just had a huge spike in Filtered threads.

Normally only have 12-14 filtered. Suddenly jumped to 29 filtered threads in the last 15 minutes.