So now that Jack Daniels has been revealed to be the work of niggardry, what are some alternative, white whiskeys?

So now that Jack Daniels has been revealed to be the work of niggardry, what are some alternative, white whiskeys?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/06/26/dining/jack-daniels-whiskey-nearis-green-slave.html
archive.is/ShysN
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moonshine#Terminology
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>be the work of niggardry

explain faget

When I went on their distillery tour I saw exactly zero niggers.

Every time i drink jack i get aggressively racist.

>work of niggardry
what?

White whiskey or whiskey made by whites?

Either way, independent distilleries in Ireland and Scotland are your best bets. If it's owned by some multinational like Diageo or Pernod Ricard, it's probably not white in your eyes.

Easy, don't drink alcohol you subhuman lot.

Or you could just be an Alpha Male and stop drinking like Me and Joe Manganiello

nytimes.com/2016/06/26/dining/jack-daniels-whiskey-nearis-green-slave.html

>not drinking scotch
You're the nigger in this thread now OP

Idk..... Jimmy Beam? It's all rotgut bullshit firewater anyway. Buy something that came from Scotland.

You forgot to archive it archive.is/ShysN

>NYTimes

lol get fucked you annoying faggot

>drinking alcohol instead of the blood of your enemies
WEW LAD

First they say
>Frontier history is a gauzy and unreliable pursuit, and Nearis Green’s story — built on oral history and the thinnest of archival trails — may never be definitively proved.

Then they say
>Enslaved men not only made up the bulk of the distilling labor force, but they often played crucial skilled roles in the whiskey-making process. In the same way that white cookbook authors often appropriated recipes from their black cooks, white distillery owners took credit for the whiskey.

So there's no proof whatsoever but secretly all whiskey was created and manufactured by based black men.

Fucking jesus christ.

Jack daniel's is shit whiskey anyway. Anything comming out of a non Scottish brewery is basically pisswater.

Rebel Yell!

i just spent a week in detox because i spent weeks binging. im never going to drink again. i met so many people who are literally fucking dying just from drinking. the one guy had to wear a compression on his torso to keep his swelled liver from bursting through his fucking skin. that same guy was released the day before i was since he was given a few months to live

>alpha male
>needing to namedrop Joe Manganiello
pick one

Evan Williams. Only bourbon is American. Whiskey is quintessentially Irish, unless of course it's Scottish, in which case, it's Scotch.

Become an alcoholic if you want to learn.

this

Mien niggar

got you covered bra

>blacks hauled bags of grain
>this means they invented the whiskey

This is a s cringeworthy as when they claim that blacks are responsible for the transcontinental railroad because they hammered at some rocks.

Some light shooping could really make this ad work better.

Whiskey is whiskey. Stfu.

It's like me saying if you can't get a 12 year old whiskey every time you drink then you're stupid.

Like fuck.

>High West, any
>Evan Williams Single Barrel
>Dickel Rye (same product as Bulleit Rye but 8-10 bucks less)
>Jim Beam Bonded
>Henry McKenna Single Barrel
>Knob Creek Single Barrel (120 proof, you'll have to work your way up to stuff like this)
>Wild Turkey 101
>Rittenhouse Rye

overpriced but tastes okay
>Angel's Envy
>Knob Creek and Bulleit Bourbon

Not bourbon but I like it
>Tin Cup
>Crown Royal XO

>

Absolutely pathetic. If you want to pretend Canadian spirits are drinkable, at least have the sense to post Crown Royal.

White whisky? u mean Vodka?

Drink scotch.

Lagavulin 16. Laphroaig cask strength.

Or you could learn to not be cucked by alcohol and control yourself while you still enjoy its blessings

CC is the shit

>not drinking wine
uncivilized peasantry

I don't always drink whiskey, but when I do, it's Jim Beam.

Stop drinking

Evan is fucking trash.

CC is what you arrive at by putting a tablespoon of brown sugar into absolutely any decent whiskey.

It's the chocolate milk of alcohol.

>(((NYT))) doesn't even know that Jack Daniels was trying to copy George Dickel's recipe

I hate the arrogance of these fucking faggots

People who click that like balls on their chin.
Fuck the Jew York Times.
Archive, newfaggot.

That's bourbon of course. So yeah, of course it's good stuff.

Yeah, I am sure you drink this all the time, it's only $30,000 a bottle.

Dickel rye is NOT the same as bulleit rye. the filtering process is different. there's a reason that it's cheaper. I wouldn't even bother with it.

other great bourbons/whiskies:

buffalo trace
eagle rare
hudson baby
templeton rye

jack daniels is like the budweiser of whiskies anyway. it's disgusting and only good for mixing and getting you drunk.

I suspect you don't drink much.

suntory

Do you actually stand in line, beg, or suck dick to get this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moonshine#Terminology
I wish liquor was legal to distill at home without paying taxes like beer and wine is, because the whole process seems fun.

Wild Turkey, bourbon, merica

What state do you live in? Here in Missouri, we can make up to 100 gallons per adult per household..as long as we don't sell it.

If anyone under the age of 35 drinks whisky they are also the sort of person who has a knife collection and gives fighting advice on the internet.

Neckbeard fodder. Same as cigars. Everyone thinks you're a cock.

Ya thieve it of course.

Wild Turkey is legit. Love their 101.

We wuz likkah and sheeeit!

You know, of all the kangz-tier imaginary claims of niggers inventing something, I might actually be inclined to believe someone if they told me that niggers invented some kind of liquor.

But then, I remember that 1) niggers are fucking useless garbage with zero agency, and 2) niggers can already lay claim to inventing something involving fermentation - jenkem! Pic related.

Now fuck off with this retarded kangz bullshit you fucking faggot nigger

Go drink some shitty cider, Nigel, and enjoy your diabetes.

Wouldn't drink that piss anyway. Straight men only drink scotch or Irish

Just drink pálinka like a man

What if I'm not straight

Massachusetts (kill me), but doesn't federal law still apply? Or does Missouri treat it like legalized pot, where it's okay as long as you don't get caught by feds?

Then drink what you want sodomite

Well that's no help

Get your ass to NH before it's too late.

No I prefer the 21 year old for regular consumption. This one is for a very very special moment. Only tasted it at a tasting.

> NYT

not a credible source

WE WUZ DISTILLERS AN SHIET

Personally I am a lager user but that's only because I enjoy getting tanked up and scrapping with the lads

Yes, that is pretty much exactly it. I know a few guys who run stills openly. The only way you get in trouble is if you sell it. You can even give it away for free, a lot of people do it for christmas gifts...or put fruit in it and bring it to parties to pass around.

faggot detected

The charcoal filtering process is a negligible difference. I doubt you'd know in a blind test. Either one is not being sipped straight so it matters even less. Almost all ryes are LDI, it's basically the same juice with little differences like the aforementioned

I'm such a badass alpha I have no idea who you or some faggot named Joe are.

Too bad they don't sell it here. I've always wanted to try it because of the Billy Idol song

>archive.is/ShysN
based scandi

Here is the actual law:
No person at least twenty-one years of age shall be required to obtain a license to manufacture intoxicating liquor, as defined in section 311.020, for personal or family use. The aggregate amount of intoxicating liquor manufactured per household shall not exceed two hundred gallons per calendar year if there are two or more persons over the age of twenty-one years in such household, or one hundred gallons per calendar year if there is only one person over the age of twenty-one years in such household. Any intoxicating liquor manufactured under this section shall not be sold or offered for sale

Jyah,Jyah!

Rye whiskey is absolutely it's own thing. A category all it's own. Not to be compared to the others.

>white cookbook authors often appropriated recipes from their black cooks
Loving every fucking laugh.

Oh look niggers trying to appropriate white culture again

>Tennessee (((Whiskey)))

Only drink real bourbon from Kentucky

OP with that logic you can't bathe or wear clothes either since black people invented those practices

well I like Irish, but of course I'm biased

>middle shelf
bushmills, black bush, jameson

>top shelf
red breast, crested, yellow spot/green spot

The article relies purely on speculation and no hard facts. Its certainly conceivable that slaves and whites worked together in distilleries (and this appears to be true based on the evidence), but to extend this claim that Nearis "invented" Jack Daniel's and 'whitey' stole it is pure we wuz fantasy. “The only thing I knew was that he helped Jack Daniel make whiskey.” That's some weak evidence.

a good rum is an outstanding alternative to whiskey. A bad rum goes down like paint-stripper.

(((nytimes)))

Why can't niggers wear a hat properly?

Bushmills and Jameson are so fucking great.

Can't afford the topshellfs you mentioned here in 'merrica. Haven't won the lottery yet.

How many hours a day you spend here bro?

I wish single pot still whiskey like Redbreast was more affordable. This isn't half bad, considering it's only $20.

> OP would ban shirts because they have cotton.

More Jack for everyone else worldwide

Get ready for this to be used as:
>Muh unseasoned chicken white boi

Get the fuck out of this thread spic. The world's shittiest whiskey is absolutely superior to the world's finest rum.

What's next, shill? You're going to try and tell me gin doesn't actually taste like a fucking Christmas tree?

I've been trying to mind my caloric intake, so have since cut back on the whiskey. Regardless of what this shit about Jack Daniels is about, I preferred Johnny Walker anyway. JW double black to be precise. On the rocks.

Unrelated, but since switching from whiskey, I drink vodka more often than not. VDKA 6100. Try it. Tastes great. Some celebrity makes it. Robert Deneero(deniro?). Not bad at $35/bottle.

Plebian taste.

Jim Beam is not only good shit. But comes from Kentucky and is actually Bourbon--a particular, uniquely American style of whiskey. Please don't fuck this up in the future.

fags deserve the gas
not help
degenerate

>2017
>not drinking pic related

wew lad

What difference does it make? Tennessee whiskey is a cheap ripoff of Irish. If they were serious, they'd make bourbon.

>Based black man!
>Lynchburg Tennessee