/ELB/ Awan, Podesta, CPS & DCGen - The trans ition to Freedom

No longer shall the meek stay silent.
Long has been the rising of our new Dawn.

Elizabeth Lee Beck, Attorney

Her and her husband are working on the biggest lawsuit in politics right now.
THIS LAWSUIT ALSO HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BLOW THE MUHRUSSIA NARRATIVE RIGHT THE FUCK UP.
The best part, is that the lawsuit is currently in Discovery.

She's in a very similar situation of every person who has 'suicided' recently.
She chose to reveal connections between the Clinton family and organ harvesting operations involving Mayo Clinic.

>got unexpectedly redpilled about the wave of 'suicides' around her case
>Filed for protection: DENIED archive.fo/cNG4C
>pre-bombshell Interview youtube.com/watch?v=YzIBHlU-f00
>Bombshell Interview youtube.com/watch?v=1bmMl2OGVQ0
>Bombshell Rundown youtube.com/watch?v=J8IqSAOGIiA
DNC Fraud Lawsuit Explained by Jared Beck
>youtube.com/watch?v=GcYLxYfT2Ms

tl;dr
Seth Rich, her potential witness, died.
Shawn Lucas, her process server, died.
Peter Smith, dead on May 14, 2017
Beranton Whisenant Jr, dead on May 24, 2017
Klaus Eberwein, dead on July 11, 2017

The objective here is to investigate her 9 statements of fact and brew dank memes.

1) Beranton Whisenant -> Jay Plotkin -> Jacksonville
2) Mayo Clinic has a hospital in Jacksonville Florida
3) Mayo Clinic -> Judge Harvey E. Schlesinger
4) Judge Harvey E. Schlesinger -> Jay Plotkin -> Beranton Whisenant
5) Mayo Clinic -> Clinton Foundation
6) Mayo Clinic -> High Government Officials
7) Clinton Foundation -> Haiti
8) Klause Eberwein -> Haiti
9) Peter Smith -> Mayo Clinic
Jump in the pastebin to search for clues
pastebin.com/yaxn5khW

She went down the same rabbit hole we did...
Summery&Timeline pastebin.com/vC8ndD6V

Twitter Meltdowns - NEW - We got her.
pastebin.com/NjgW1JHh

Possible dark corners of Hell itself:
pastebin.com/QQ4YGKxv
The begining of the End:
pastebin.com/d7uVT9Jw

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/69rbq
archive.fo/CoQHf
hooktube.com/watch?v=YmOosnYy58A
archive.fo/XenBE
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1439876
breitbart.com/video/2017/07/26/rnc-chair-debbie-wasserman-schultz-has-obstructed-at-every-level-with-former-it-staffer-imran-awan/
youtube.com/watch?v=oOqtNV4iPao
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//EWO//start/8/10/16/]
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//ELB//start/3/30/17/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//Elizabeth Lee Beck//start/7/1/17/end/7/21/17/]
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//HTG//start/3/30/17/]
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
gop.com/demand-fair-treatment-answers/?pgtype=nohead&utm_medium=Email&utm_source=ET_16&utm_campaign=20170726_1273_Demand-Justice_TrumpHeadquarters_RNC&utm_content=GAO_government-oversight_Button-Top-Sign
youtube.com/watch?v=47WtItcUKAI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based Insight
>she's in a very similar situation of every person who has 'suicided' recently.

This. It's all about this. Basically what you have here is a very competent lawyer who knows how to do research. People around her are directly involved in suspicious murders. For herself (and for others around her who are also interested in knowing the truth) she starts digging into the connections. As she is conducting her research she starts to uncover more and more very disturbing information and she ultimately becomes aware that she is a target. Instead of just going on Infowars and saying I know for a fact that they are coming after me she decides to write down everything that she's discovered - ALL FACTS - and read it verbatim so that others can know the facts and start digging into it. When Owen starts talking about the organ trafficking she opens her eyes wide to indicate, "Jackpot! Now you got the message.". That is the one thing that she did not feel comfortable describing but she absolutely did find it in her research. The whole thing revolves around organ trafficking. She just doesn't want to come right out and say it's, so she's simply using her eyes to express the concept. For those of you who haven't watched the interview she had from June I would strongly suggest you go and watch that one. You'll see her use similar body language techniques with her eyes during certain parts of that interview as well. You can tell that she would rather not verbally declare certain points but prefers expressing it with her eyes. Having said that, I do believe that she knows for a fact that she is a target and that's why she chose to go and do the Infowars piece. The tears were real and they were an indication that she believes in her mind that she's going to lose the battle.

Previous Templates Autistic_Search Bells

Happening!!!

Update:
Just tried to post, don't see it. I wrote the elb-and-dws.jpg about a week ago.

>Russia, Russia, Russia narrative could quickly include Pakistani Muslims, spyware, “unauthorized access” to House computer system and possibly leading to other things that no one has even considered yet.

Remember: Assange said it wasn't Russia who gave him the DNC stuff.

Looking like it was Awan and Seth may have known about it and was possibly going to testify in ELB lawsuit v DNC. Info on Awan could have been a part of any testimony he would have given.

ELB and other sources say there may be a black market for organs, too.

If drug-induced pedo stuff done for blackmail purposes and child trafficking is part of this whole picture, that will surely be exposed in time.

I think the rats are fleeing the sinking ship and DW-S suddenly cooperating for her own safety.

This is just the tip of the iceberg.

>Anons find video with info tying Cleveland Clinic, organs, ME countries, Awan and some shady $ stuff
>Suddenly, Imran Awan tries to flee country
>Gets arrested for bank fraud

Naitonal Center for Missing & Exploited Children
>basic rundown: Located in VIRGINA, the state with abnormally high, and I mean that, rate of children going missing.
archive.fo/69rbq

CPS missing thousands of children
archive.fo/CoQHf
>Dyncorp is mentioned!
hooktube.com/watch?v=YmOosnYy58A

Huge resource for more links around The Clinton Foundation
archive.fo/XenBE

CONNECTIONS - ICMEC, NCMEC, Jeff Koons, Alefantis, Silsby, Koon Family Foundation, State Department, Clinton
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1439876

Rock n Roll!

bumb

IT''S HAPPENING RNC Chair: 'Debbie Wasserman Schultz Has Obstructed at Every Level' With Former IT Staffer Imran Awan
On Wednesday’s broadcast of the Fox Business Network’s “Mornings with Maria,” RNC Chair Ronna Romney McDaniel stated that former DNC Chair Representative Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s (D-FL) conduct in the case of former staffer Imran Awan amounts to obstruction on a matter that potentially impacts national security.
McDaniel said, “We have to get to the bottom of this, and Debbie Wasserman Schultz has obstructed at every level, on something that affects, potentially our national security. So to have this gentlemen try and leave the country yesterday, and now we know there’s bank fraud, and we know he destroyed these hard drives and when you talk to — when you read the story about the Marine that found them in the apartment he was trying to rent. I mean, it’s a long story, but it’s something we have to get to the bottom of. We’re not hearing the Democrats talk about it at all. Where’s Debbie Wasserman Schultz? And we also need to know why DNC never turned over their hard drive to the FBI to review it as to their hacking.”
breitbart.com/video/2017/07/26/rnc-chair-debbie-wasserman-schultz-has-obstructed-at-every-level-with-former-it-staffer-imran-awan/ via @BreitbartNews,

bump

Delicious.

Your autism is showing. DW-S morphed into DS-W.

more fake news?

this.
just stop, what are you trying to slide?

Wew, I almost had to shot you down but you did that yourself, quickly too.
Greatly efficient user, well done, top-o-line

Bump
shills are trying to slide this by making tranny threads over and over.

The great and talented Shareblue everyone.

Oh I see it. They also seem to make happenings threads to release the emotional tension of researchers.
Children, I tell ya.

Either that woman took method acting classes or she has definitely seen some shit.

There are far more people who have seen this shit than we know of.
... and it's falling apart before our eyes. What a time to be alive.

I just wanna know who Chris Keene is in relation to Chester and Cornell. He can be a randy for all we know (unless someone knows different.)

youtube.com/watch?v=oOqtNV4iPao
Chris was a close friend.

Archives of Various Trafficking Research Threads:

1) [/EWO/ Archives: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//EWO//start/8/10/16/] (Symbolism,Occult, etc Research)

2) [/ELB/ Archives: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//ELB//start/3/30/17/ & archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//Elizabeth Lee Beck//start/7/1/17/end/7/21/17/] (Organ Trafficking/Harvesting Research)

3) [/HTG/ Archives: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//HTG//start/3/30/17/] (Trafficking Research)

4) [KB Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/] (Misc Research)

Got some Important(and Relevant) Intel for /ELB/.

[DNC(and it's "clean up crews) are Protecting the Trafficking Networks in Sanctuary Cities. Safe-houses & Safe-routes are provided for them.]

PP(Planned Parenthood) connections to the DNC need to be looked at, Organ/Fetus Trafficking is what they are doing.

bump for justice

Bump

And someone needs to go to that clinic and order pizza.

Bump, I'm more on the /HTG/ front but you anons are all doing important work

bumps

bump

Bump, shills are posting a ton of tranny threads right now

Fucking perfect. I had the feels to include trans in the Subject line.
Hooked right into their main topic, bwahaha

bump godspeed

Sup Forums truly is the saviour of our species.

bump

I'm idle'd in my research right now. I just can't wrap my head around the connections. I don't know their habits, or the tendencies of people in their place. I know instinctual behaviors, and I know emotional undertones, but I can't build bridges between leads very well.

I feel pretty content having done just this, yet I can't shake the feeling of responcibility.. Like we're sitting on something massive that we don't want to touch.

Are we the ones to do that? I mean, what is our role in all this..

bump
fuck you shareblue

We just dig shit up and compile it user. The connection will come to you with time

we make shit happen user, you make shit happen, remember cadre

Take a map of a city of interest. Pin it to the wall. Throw a dart at it. See if you can then discover who owns the property whose map-location you hit with the dart.
This is not a good way to find criminal activity. Instead, it's a good exercise to clear your head with. If you didn't have a reason to select that location, you're almost certain to find some decent normal person living a decent normal life. Even very sketchy cities like Detroit or Washington DC have more decent people than not, I think. I haven't actually tried this exercise with many cities. I just know it works for my own.

Stick around for a more practical activity...
One of the ways to find things is to channel the mindset of the sort of person who knows where they are. Pretend you like the things you currently find revolting, and so pretend that as someone who likes them, you're trying to figure out where to go to indulge in this interest that you like. What you're really looking for are people who think like you('re pretending to think). So start browsing social media looking for breadcrumbs that would be safe to drop in public...

i want (you) to have these lions

t-thank you

I hear ya'

Bump

These things do need to be known.

in last nights thread, insider user said there would be raids early this morning...now this story is nowhere to be found, even on drudge. i want to believe

Bump based leaf

Trump is fighting to get this picked up!

gop.com/demand-fair-treatment-answers/?pgtype=nohead&utm_medium=Email&utm_source=ET_16&utm_campaign=20170726_1273_Demand-Justice_TrumpHeadquarters_RNC&utm_content=GAO_government-oversight_Button-Top-Sign

Frank! How you been faggot! Got any knowledge bombs on all this trans fag shit?

Seriously?
Well lets send that team all this info, the related interviews, and at least the ElizabethBeckHeroicTwitter.jpg pic for tweets.

mmh

By clean up crews, do you mean SEIU? I've heard they're the 'feet on the ground'..
I wonder if any are in Beck's County..

bumpin'

youtube.com/watch?v=47WtItcUKAI

hey guys check this video out

nice flag

>Debbie "there will be consequences" Wasserman Schultz

Member when she threatened a police chief for not turning over a laptop?

Happening!

Oy Vey!

The lollipop kids, the lol-...

bump

KABOOM!!!

today's the day

Kek'd

Is this about trans?

wonder why the former CEO and president of NCMEC is mentioned in the Sony files......

HHHHHOOOLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY

HE WAS LET IN ON THE SWEEP OPERATION.

IT'S ALL GOING DOWN.

THE PEDOS LOST.

B-B-B-BUMP!
It Ends Now.

Also, Craig Sawyer dropped a tip about pedos using gyms as gathering/transportation locations

Weekday estimates??

saved

IT'S NOT OVER YET DEMOCRATS!

Is there a discord or irc for chats and coordinated efforts?

Nail juice

bampin