How do we fix the man drought in the Baltics?

How do we fix the man drought in the Baltics?

Other urls found in this thread:

citymetric.com/chart-cities-eastern-europe-are-suffering-horrific-man-drought
abc.net.au/news/2008-09-04/australia-suffering-from-man-drought/499792
nationmultimedia.com/opinion/Hong-Kongs-women-are-suffering-a-man-drought-30221496.html
abc
archive.is/nZfJv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ill frag this charlie

Why don't Sup Forums faggots lust after these beautiful Slav women, instead of wanting to make mutt-babies with gooks?

where the men went ? There cannot be a very big difference in men / women in any population in peace time.This article seems shilling for welcoming male refugees

I'm on my way

Slav =/= Baltic

most refugees are men you know

How easy is it to travel to Eastern Europe and get traditional waifu? I'm 5'10 pale skin brown hair and hazel eyes. Every girl I've ever fucked or dated has already been fucked by at least 5 men

What are the actual age bracket numbers? Because every time I've seen someone write an article about a man shortage they either look at total population, which counts the massive surplus of senior citizen women, or they say there aren't enough "marriageable" men because not enough guys went to college, so apparently men without a college degree don't count as men in their surveys.

>In 2011, life expectancy at birth for Latvian women was 78.8. For Latvian men, it was 68.6, just 87 per cent as long. In Lithuania, where men live to 68.1 and women to 79.3, that ratio is 86per cent.

>It’s easy to assume that figures like simply mean that there are fewer elderly men. They don’t. The gender disparity actually becomes noticeable around the age of 30, as, in the words of Latvian sociologist Baiba Bela, "car driving, alcoholism and accidents in the workplace" take their toll on the male population. So, upsettingly, do high suicide rates.

It seems forest baltgoblins just can't take care of themselves...

Suicide and misadventure. The Baltics are an unhappy place.

>car driving, alcoholism and accidents in the workplace" take their toll on the male population. So, upsettingly, do high suicide rates.
young males have a much higher chance of dying then young women

They all come to Britain to be prostitutes anyway. In 2008, the average rate for a whore in the UK was £150 per hour. AFter the Polacks came here, it dropped to £120 an hours. Now the Romanians have driven it down to £100,

Thank you, Eastern Europe, for sending your women to empty my balls.

also australia :
abc.net.au/news/2008-09-04/australia-suffering-from-man-drought/499792
and hong kong :
nationmultimedia.com/opinion/Hong-Kongs-women-are-suffering-a-man-drought-30221496.html

link to original article :
>The gender disparity actually becomes noticeable around the age of 30
so basically nothing exploitable, women above 30 cannot produce healthy children.
>a depressingly large chunk of the explanation lies in life expectancy
women lives older than males, wow, what a discovery !

Archive the shills

>abc net au/news/2008-09-04/australia-suffering-from-man-drought/499792
archive.is/nZfJv

Fuck of, the Baltics are full.

It's a shill article for the Jews to try to fore rapefugees on the Baltics. If there is a "man drought," it's because the men aren't making enough shekels for them. They think rapefugees on fucking welfare would fix that?

For every one female theres 0.70 man so it is a big difference

No but this is true in estonia and the reason is the second vvorld vvar vvhen the men vvere sent to siberia

GOTTA GO SEE YOU SOON GOTTA BREED ARYANS !!!1!

seriously though, slav women are so fucking hot compared to all other races

>paying for sex

You poor, pathetic faggot.

So young guys who are shut out of dating, turn to drugs and alcohol and die in accidents, or they just say "fuck it" and kill themselves, and somehow this is a problem for teh womenz.

Maybe there's a reason men don't want these women.

total population, so elder women contribute a lot to that, as the article said, the difference is observable above 30, so nothing new. men die younger, especially in eastern europe because of alcohol consumption.
The title is just here to say these countries needs refugees.

pls stop dis kike propoganda, we don't need Ahmeds or Jamals, i'm grl btw

Kek

How much do you charge per night ?

wanna skype ;)

how many miles of cock does that translate to?

oh god no
DELETE THIS

they probably stop dieing in the millions in every war they fight in

The entire society is hemorrhaging, with people damaging themselves to be functional again, and you won't you take some time to think about HER troubles? :O

u can suck my feminine penis for free, sweetie
idk, sure, i guess... ;)

do the math yourself lazy fat ass ameritard.

This is why jars of acid are a thing.

>sweden male per female age 18-24
>1.24 males per female

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should I be an obese virgin like you? Or should I just cuck myself with a used-up slut whose only purpose is to take all my money? At least whores are honest.

I'm feeling an odd urge to go on a humanitarian mission.....

Dont even think about it...vvere full btvv

cucked by statistics. The ride never ends. This level of self destruction is beautiful to watch.

Send the cunts back.

I wonder why.

There must be something going on here. It's as if Sweden is shipping men to its shores. Gonna need to research this.

yes im coming for an eesti woman

in your own country as well?

Hey bby, wanna come to the UK and let me show you our bland food and weather?

My plan is to wed a traditional Eastern European village girl. This of course triggers the fuck out of western roasties and white knights.

I can think of a way

There is a reason why our men suicide a lot, 90% of women here are shit tier materialistic cunts.

>Unbridled faggotry, completely oblivious to the point and devoid of reading comprehension
>Flag

Yet, it checks out.

no, in my country for my generation there are as many men as women, the problem is they are all degenerates. I wouldn't touch one with a stick. Fortunately I am fat and hideous so no risk to ever be bothered to ahve to deal with women.

what ? I cite the article you dumb amerilard.

ooga booga where da slav womenz at

btw every year hundred thousands of Slavic women travel to Turkey for the big Turkish cock

Sand niggers, right? Fuck off with this shit.

they are psychotic golddiggers because the balkan is poor as fuck.
source: am slavic nigger.

They're not actually traditional most of them lose their virginity at 13

>tfw still single, kissless virgin

listen to the frog.

this shit is fake news, shilling for more brown dick to be let into these countries. Believe me when I say that any white country does not invite other whites to come fuck their women. The men in this country are getting serious pussy and they don't want to fuck this up.

This is some NWO shilling for BBC. The Frenchman has pointed this out twice already.

We have men, they're just all NEETs because no jerbs.
I worked for years in the UK and now I've been jobless living in Latvia for over a year. I am ok looking, I am sociable, fit but I live in the middle of nowhere. There is no one around. I'd like to go find a grill friend and make some kids, but it's just not realistic. There is no future in Latvia.
I'd rather kill myself than move to some city, take out a loan, all so I could work a shitty jobs 8 hours a day for 2 euros an hour. Are you crazy?
How can I possibly get out there and get some grills when I can't make money?

Also this captcha shit has gone way too far. It takes 10 fucking minutes to make a single post. What the FUCK is going on?
>''Click on the cars until they all disappear''
>click on all the cars
>have to wait 10 seconds for new car images to show up
>click them all
>next
>have to do it again
>and again
>and again
>and again
>and again
Fucking gookmoot is having us work identifying cars and signs.

And what do you think American women are. I give them away to you for free just to have some free space and peace of mind

or you can just do it in kilometers that's cool too

Holy shit that pic I'm kekking

>the cats
>the picture of Stalin on the fridge

What a load of bullshit. How would it ever become a problem anyway considering that 10% of the most successful/attractive men hoard 90% of women?
It's not like women were like "ooh boo ooh, I can't find a man because there are more women than men", but more like "hey, I can ask Chad to fuck me and I don't care if he bangs 100 other girls on the side"

> Every girl I've ever fucked or dated has already been fucked by at least 5 men

I will breed them.

Why waste time wooing a roastie and buying her a bunch of drinks and dinner when I can buy a much more attractive girl for less?

More BBC.

Are you rich?

They look the same tho

>anglo actually falling for another jewish trick
Ahhh a new century and nothing has changed.

How exactly do you plan on doing that user?

bruhh, i've hooked up with an older Latvian girl back in jamaica, she was well Aryan, with extreem blue eyes, after 4 years i'm still often in contact w/ but she's hitting her 30 and doesn't have a man or child ... her uglier sister managed to make a lil blond,
but such a wasted of good genes, she studied law, and works for eu telecoms now (fuck carriare women)

You can take out the "here" part, user.

Here is just like everywhere.

trips of wisdom.
Plus the concurrence in the city between males is so high that if you are not absolutely perfect, putting all your money in clothes and fake tanning it's impossible to talk to any woman.

>tfw the girl you love and been with for 3 years has had other men jizz inside her mouth and pussy
>she could have been my soulmate if she had just waited, she isn't even that old

I know it's shallow but I'm just not comfortable marrying a non-virgin girl. Should I just try to get over the fact that other men have slid their dicks inside my potential wife?

>not interested to deal with whiny bitches
>they go and whine to the BBC that Latvian males arent paying them enough attention

It was literally a single whore than wrote to the BBC about this

There are two girls for every man here, it's not a fucking drough.

holy shit government provided wives are gonna be a reality, where do sign up to get one of these women?

dude, you're not full, really.
can a few of come over and hang out for awhile? please?

until they went 30

fuck some trannies and fuck off amerinigger
leave the baltics alone

There's nothing wrong with wanting a stable home and family. That isn't materialism.

Maybe you guys should allow men to take two wives

Import based mexibros like me

I'm thinking Latvia and Europe in general could benefit from having widespread Mexican cuisine and basedness in general

you have to get over it. most women by the time they are 30 will have been with at least 10 men. more if they are attractive.

i agree it sucks.

That applies only to big cities. Small cities are fine. The girls here aren't too crazy. I spoke to a cutie a few months ago who seemed to be interested in me, but I dropped my spaghetti.
I just wish we had a better economy so I could get a decent job without going to leftist brainwashing college.

Would you love your wife if she got raped?

fuck off pablito
stay where you are or you may end up in coma for being brown or trying anything with the local girls.

Hard to love damaged goods.

c-can I have a qt baltic gf?

they will not talk to you if you don't have a BMW, fake watches, some bling around the neck. Plus they are whores, never saw more degenerate girls than slavs when I was at university, there were a lot of people, including some americans but only the slavs were fueled by sex drugs and alcohol.

Would you stay with your wife if she left your $50000 car in the ghetto with the keys in the ignition, unlocked, and it ended up getting stolen? The answer is no, I'm not going to stay with a woman stupid enough to get raped

I had a friend who was saying the same, about older women that never married, whenever I was sharing my fetish with him. And I've realised he was right all along.

>How do we fix the man drought in the Baltics

Read the articles. It's the cities where there are more women, because women are moving from rural areas to urban areas. Men on the other hand stay behind in rural areas, where the family business/farm is.

So:

Rural areas: Too few women
Urban areas: Too few men

Put spaghetti in the belly and increase your chad levels.

I make $45000 a year. So yes, I'm rich compared to them per capita

just annex sweden, they have a woman drought

take them
we don't want those whores

The last thing they want is stable home and family, so you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

A stable home and family is what they're busy throwing away with both hands so they can ride the cock carousel and see how much they can trade their cunny for. Sex means nothing to them because love means nothing to them.

The most ambitious of them just want to be the most expensive whore of all time. Like Kim Kardashian. She is the role model for about 90% of the girls in my generation whether they'll admit it or not.

They are whores who want to be whores because they like being whores. And that's fine, but I will never love them and I don't think anyone else will either.

And I am pointing this out the same way a farmer tells a passing motorist, "Hey, the bridge is out up ahead!" Meaning it doesn't matter to me if you ignore my warning and crash and die. I don't particularly care, I'm just nice enough to give a enough of a shit to warn you, but if you want to say, "Bweh! Fuck you old man! Bweh!" and just stomp on the gas, I really am fine with that.

>1 male per female
>0.24 trannies per female
wait
not all females are actual males
how the fuck?
why does sweden even keep demographics anymore when everyone is 7000 genders?

this is a good post. traditionalism will make a comeback. i hope.