DRUMPF BTFO BY THE MOST TALENTED MUSICIAN ON THE PLANET

DRUMPF BTFO BY THE MOST TALENTED MUSICIAN ON THE PLANET

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/wasserman-schultz-fires-staffer-following-fraud-arrest-125427981--politics.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

next curse victim incoming lel

Who?

THIS JUST IN:
Trent Reznor found dead after falling out of a tree after being chased by a bear after investigating a noise at home after receiving phone calls from private numbers

Literally who?
I've never even heard this guy and i've studied and played music my entire life.

Also
He has already been cursed at 5'7" faggot

>THE MOST TALENTED MUSICIAN ON THE PLANET

I know he's in some Gen X band, not sure which though.

He's a great musician but why would you take social, political or life advice from an emotional heroin addict who spent his youth getting molested in leather shorts.

Lets not pretend to be too stupid ok guys.

literally who?

Guy who plays music here.
Looked him up. Nine Inch Nails are you kidding me? I don't even have to say anything else. LITERAL NOBODY.

He hurt himself today.

>be leftist
>understand that your policies are absolute shit so you rely on reposting posts from celebrities who have no credibility for politics

Do you think this is a fucking game, Reznor?!

Welp, guess I'm gonna delete all his songs from my playlist, bye Trent

>most talented

(The Fragile) was his best work. It's all been downhill from there, since he sobered up.

the fuck do you play, boy band covers?

how long until he kills himself over being an edgelord faggot?

Trents a decent musician but he is also a total piece of shit. In Long Hard Road Out of Hell, Manson talks about how Trent would get fans fucked up on drugs backstage, make them shove shit up their ass and generally humiliate them. His opinion has never been worth much.

>entertainer, last relevant two and half decades ago
>opinions that matter

>Literally who?
>I know he's in some Gen X band, not sure which though
>literally who?

Nine Inch Nails.

5'6.

"He's this vulgar, grotesque dope"

>this man has never listened to his own music

>bases his opinions on musicians
At least you don't have to pretend

Now the Trumptard thinks he belongs on Mt. Rushmore.

I love it when the enemy self-identifies.

Soon.

Did you forget about hissoundtrack work which won him fucking awards?
Don't listen to Manson, Manson is famous for making up stories about people who he worked with so he has shit to talk about.

I don't care much for NiN or his other works but most people our age know who he is and pretending otherwise is just silly simply because he doesn't like Trump.

NiN was emo faggotry
Skinny Puppy was better
Trent is the next degenerate to go

Thanks for the input, guy whose career ended 20 years ago.

no I don't play nine inch nails.

This looks disturbingly like Reznor himself.

literally who?

5'5"

Name me 1 outstanding work he has done

inb4: Quake

That was noise mostly

Nine Inch Nails, also wrote the soundtrack to Quake 1.

Damn, Sup Forums has some shitty taste, only plebs call any work "noise"
Damn.

I love most of his music, but I would never look for political advice from a musician

That man's last two albums are about mind control. Think about it.

but there is a genre called Noise
wouldn't that be noise/

What if it's in the actual noise genre?

>Vulgar, Grotesque
>I want to desecrate you
>I want to fuck you like an animal
>I want to feel you from the inside
k

That is true, but the user used "noise" as an insult.
Besides, Quake OS was not noise.

They were a great band for their time. He's right, Trump is a fucking retard. Funny how teenage redditors chimp out over any criticism of him. If you think he gives half a shit about you you're wrong

eurobro, it's not our fault that you guys are 20+ years behind on music. blame the fucking wall instead.

Some guy who's about to be found dangling from his rafters wearing a Bennington necktie

why is Reznor so fucking stupid?
also, this is self-projection.

ever been at a NIN concert? I was. He's grotesque and vulgar himself, figuratively in his performance or not.

>when you saw Sup Forums roll for trent next on Chester's death day
>and they got it

hhmmmm

nigger should have gone into the family heater business instead of promoting raped-as-a-child Marylin Manson
stop listening to music with male voices over the drums - it's faggot

let's not forget Trent married a transgender filipino nigger since he couldn't cut it with a white woman.

>Talented
>boo bee boop bop zinnnnnnggggg reeeerawwww 'You get me closer to God' bee boop ring ring poom paff poom paff eeeeerewwreeee
>talented
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

How did he make four babies with trans, user.

I'm 23 but alright. Sorry I don't like your band man, basic chord progressions and yelling isn't music to me.

Also won an Oscar for the Social Network and did the soundtrack for Gone Girl

Sad but true user.

>Trent
>basic chord progressions
praise kek.
>I only listen to the singles pleb
nice to know, kek

Too many rich celebrities really seem to hate white people. I don't know why. why why why.

His music has been terrible since the fragile

He should pull a Chester bennington

trent didn't like quake 2 though so they didnt do the OST for it. quake 2 is better in everyway. what a fucking faggot

yeah, he literally has a mixed child now as well.
on top of that, he's a dumb fedoratipper.

basically everything Sup Forums despises in a dude.

Why do people give a shit what celebrities think?

Celebrities are talented at acting or making music. That doesn't make them any more intelligent or insightful than people who do less visible or financially rewarding work. If anything, celebrities who are rich are disconnected from everyday people and their struggles.

Quake 2 fucking sucked, the visuals of Quake 1 were much better. The entire feeling of it was great and Quake 2 didn't have that at all.

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
ONE OF THE AWAN BROTHERS HAS BEEN ARRESTED AT DULLES AIRPORT ATTEMPTING TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY
yahoo.com/news/wasserman-schultz-fires-staffer-following-fraud-arrest-125427981--politics.html

>Name me 1 outstanding work he has done
amassing a 70 million dollar net worth.

Quake 2 is the OG brown corridor shooter.

I have never heard about that person before.

>quake 2 is better in everyway

No.

I like NIN, I like RATM too, how fucking stupid would you have to be to take the political opinions of fucking entertainers seriously though?

Trent Reznor only made decent music when he was coked out of his gourd. Nothing he's made in decades has been worth a hot turd.

He REALLY needs to hang himself soon to leave earth with any sympathy or regards.

>Mr. Famous says Trump is a poopyhead

I don't give a shit what this sawed-off has-been has to say about music, let alone politics.

aaand, opinion discarded
kil yourself tasteless retarded faggot

>he thinks that double disc set was good
>roop beeee errreeewwwww **acoustic guitar*** reeeeee zoooo zeeee *fast drum solo*** erreewwww boom baph 'Were in this together' zeeeee *guitar* *synth drum beat*
Please, reply so I can laugh out loud more Trent

Still gets more than you

Literally WHO?!

The hilarious part is Trump is to politics as Reznor tried to be to music (and failed). A satirical spectacle that turned the establishment on itself.

Doesn't mean it is actually good and this is not an answer to my question

>not Phil Collins

Nice try, Trent

You have to be older than 18 to be allowed to post

Someone who should have learned from Cobain and Cornell.

How will Reznor die: AIDS, cancer, suicide, or fucked to death by some third world animal?

Never heard of him. Stupid name anyway. Sounds like something my dad would have known. From his quote he sounds like a worthless pansy.

TRENT REZNOR, THE GUY WHO DID FAKE ORAL SEX WITH A MAN ON STAHE COMPLAINING ABOUT SOMEONE BEING VULGAR AND GROTESQUE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY SIDES HAVE LEFT ORBIT AND ARE APPROACHING WARP SPEED TOWARDS THE BLACK SUN IN THE CENTER OF OUR GALAXY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHA LIKE HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ONE OF THIS NIGGAS VIDEOS HE MADE FAKE SNUFF FILMS LIKE NIGGA WHO IS VULGAR HERE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I still like old school NIN tho, come at me

>Played music muh entire life
>Haven't heard of Trent Reznor.

You're lying about one of these two statements. Pick one.

Let me pose a better question: why do we give a fuck about the opinions of people who make more money than any of us?

Gross

He's fake so he'll be fine.

He found out he doesn't feel this time

wow Reznor got fat

If you haven't heard of Trent Reznor you're not old enough to post here

>hyperblaster
>rail gun
check mate

Who? Never heard of this guy.

thom yorke is an even bigger fag. never go to musicians or celebrities for politics. it must be nice tho to have enough fuck you money to just not even care about alienating an audience

I love real Industrial but reznor sucks. Try Front 242, Nitzer Ebb, NON, Einstuerzende Neubauten, Laibach and Rammstein.

TRENT REZNOR IS A PEDOPHILE ???

you know the reason you people get so angry when ever a celebrity speaks out for a cause?

It's because the have reach, they can target millions. so you whine and cry and post things like
pretending all the while that their opinions are meaningless and that no one cares, but deep down it makes you scared, because you know that even if only 1% listens and changes their mind, that's hundreds of thousands of people now aligned against you.

>RATM
Unlike NIN, RATM is literally antifa retardation the band.

You can easily separate Trent's shit opinions from his music, but RATM is literally spewing lyrics like "Some of those work forces are the same that burn crosses" (The American workforce that the right caters to is composed of racist KKK members).

that doesn't flatter you though.
even if it doesn't matter how retarded Reznor is.