You have 10 seconds to explain why you don't have a good job, a white wife, and white children...

You have 10 seconds to explain why you don't have a good job, a white wife, and white children, and why it's not pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

careerbuilder.com/job/J3F1KQ60XW320NBBBV2
politicaloutsource.com/2017/07/more-than-100-million-americans-have-diabetes.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Obamas secret dark net that exploits the average American

I have a job, but women are stressful and not worth it. Instead I just rape them. I'm sure I have at least 1200 children by conservative estimates.

Children with no fathers being raised like niggers? OK then.

>Florida.
>Can't get a good job unless bilingual.

Furthermore, there's like a 2% chance that a woman gets pregnant from one sexual encounter, and most women are going to abort a rape baby. That gives us about a 1:200 chance of a baby from one rape. If you've been raping one woman a night for 30 years, then maybe. Or more likely, you're a full of shit neckbeard who stays at home and faps to the idea of ever actually touching a woman.

Anxiety and just not interested in life

Really? you need to be bilingual to get a *good* job in florida? Right here is a job in florida that does not require spanish you cuck faggot.

careerbuilder.com/job/J3F1KQ60XW320NBBBV2

And if mexicans can learn spanish, so can you.

it was the jews
the jews did this

im rich and like pissing in the mouths of 18year old whores. children don't interest me

So in other words, you blame other people for your problems? Sounds like a liberal to me...

5.5/10. Only decent answer yet.

For some reason I recently remembered how a muzzie kid in junior school outright flipped me over himself, landing me right on top of me 'ead.
Think I've been, non-ironically, a clinical retard all my life and nobody ever gave a fuck. Think I never even told anyone.
Very minor details that resulted into a lifetime of a nagging backpain that fucked up the ability to focus on anything relatively complex. Only noticed it because Sup Forums made me curious enough about meditation to simply learn to sit properly.
I really want to die now, but am too afraid to try again. Please end me.

You're still a degenerate though.

Have a good job, but the rest is pic related and I've made peace with that.

Unrelated to thread, but retardation would make you an unsuitable father to a white family, and I applaud you for admitting that.

Can't get a job because I have no experience.They only hire people with 5 years of experience yet they claim they are looking for someone without experience.Thanks boomers, i'm so fucking lazy....

>Jews
>Not Reptillians
Pick one

False. Take responsibility for yourself. You are everything you hate about niggers.

People, reptilians, whatever. Still a total liberal move to blame it on others. You must have been so triggered when hillary lost.

Responsibility for what?I'm tired of putting in applications and doing interviews only to get rejected because I have no experience.Kindly go fuck yourself.

Go to college. Go to trade school. Join the military. Be a goddamn man you lazy liberal.

>go to college
To be in debt and indoctrinated on marxism?
>join the military
You are telling me that this job market is so pathetic that I have to go to the military just to make something of myself?I mean how hard is it to train someone on how to do a simple task like washing dishes?Sounds to me like the people who hire are fucking lazy.

Because the white women near me are used-up fat sluts and it's increasingly rare to find a single white woman who isn't pushing a little half-nig around in a stroller. Such is life in burgerland.

Holy shit so many excuses. Go to college for a real degree (we all know you can't get in but seriously college isn't just faggot studies, you can do engineering or business or what have you). And yes, maybe joining the military is what you have to do to get your shit together. You sound like you need a sergeant to teach you to be a man since you had no dad to do it.

And how long did you spend actually looking for women before you came to that conclusion? I know literally hundreds of beautiful white women with no or just a few previous boyfriends, and I live in one of the most liberal parts of America. Or did you mean "Yes, OP, pic is related, the only women *who are interested in me* are fat used up sluts with little niglet babies, because the good ones know they can do better"?

>And how long did you spend actually looking for women before you came to that conclusion?

Pretty much all of my life since puberty? I don't have issues talking to women or anything like that, it's just that the white women around here really are absolute shit. Asian and Hispanic women act more feminine, but I'm not about to racemix.

Lol where is "around here"?

I live in the Northeast.

Give me break you geriatric fuck.They always hire women and niggers over a white male.I shouldn't have to join the military at all to get my shit together.I am open to it, but it makes no sense as to why I should be forced to do it when they can simply stop fucking over people who want to work.I'm not lazy if I am putting effort into trying to find one you jerkoff.
>we all know you can't get in
Why would I want to anyways?Be in debt to the jew when I can't even get a job to begin with?
>you sound like you need a sergeant to teach you to be a man since you had no dad to do it
Attacking my personal life to make you feel better about yourself?Aren't you just fucking enlightening.

I do. I have all of that.

Have a good job.

In LTR with GF who I will probably waifu.

No children yet because not married. Once married will make at least 2 white bebbies

I'm 29

Well ok then. Northeast is one of the least fat areas of the USA (see map). It's just that you're unfuckable and only fat women will talk to you.

>If you've been raping one woman a night for 30 years, then maybe
those are rookie numbers.

>a good job
18, no experience, going to get my real estate license I think and work up from there
>a white wife
she isnt 18 yet
>white children
I'm not married. once my girlfriend turns 18 we're going to get married and a year after that (2 years from now) I'll get started on it

but i have

>you geriatric fuck.
Recent college grad.

>I shouldn't have to join the military at all to get my shit together.
You're right, you shouldn't... but you clearly aren't capable of doing it on your own.

>Why would I want to [go to college] anyways?
I don't know, to learn marketable skills and get a high-paying job, like I did.

Again: You've blamed literally everyone else except yourself for your problems, what part of take responsibility do you not understand? If nobody wants to hire you, become someone who is worth hiring.

I'm in one of the red areas. And anyway, I've said before, it's not that only fat women would talk with me, it's that that's pretty much all there is.

>You have 10 seconds to explain why you don't have a good job, a white wife, and white children, and why it's not pic related.
Making a lot of assumptions, aren't you. I have all of those.

FUCK OFF SHILL

THIS IS AN EMOTIONAL SLIDE

AWAN ARRESTED ,

COMEY-MCCABE EXPOSED
WIFE RECEIVED 700K FROM HILLARY CLINTON

" Through Emerald Eyes I See 1776 "

I'm just unfuckable.

>white children

Well for one I'm black with french and native american descendants.

Congratulations. Refreshing to see people who aren't excuse-making faggots.

Maybe you could teach the other faggots in the thread about responsibility, like this guy:

At least you take responsibility for it, unlike this guy:

What are you doing to either improve or kys?

start at community college or trade school you fucking fag

You're really just being a presumptive faggot more than anything. If you have plenty of fit, traditional white women near you, then congrats. Make the most of it. Not everybody is in the same situation as you. The only women of any race who live around here who take care of their bodies are Asians, but like I said before, I don't want to racemix. The white women here are trash.

Honestly, it's going to come down to me moving to an area with better women.

Blow me you boot licking cocksucker.

Try volunteering for stuff at weekends, yes it sucks but they've made it so that the only way of getting experience without having a job first is through (((family connections))) or (((internships))).
Other than that just sit there for hours every day and apply for every single fucking thing you see which is vaguely related to what you can do, it's what I did until someone called me back and offered an interview.
Even if you get a job you hate, save the money and do some evening classes after work, I did welding and some language courses weekday evenings straight after work.
Yes you will be tired like fuck but eventually it will help buy time until you come up with a way to do what you really want.

>you don't have a good job
I have a great job
>white wife
too young to marry
>and white children
look above

Is "because I'm a nigger" a good answer?

I'm 15

>>have a good job
Because I'm a giant faggot
>>a white wife
>>and white children

I AM married and have children. I own a liquor store, a laundromat and tenant properties. Pic related, I've accumulated such a deep well of disposable income I can afford to give booze away to any anonymous poster who can locate my shop. I've been doing it for years. I'm 33yo....

>white women

what state?

I have a good job, I have white wife and my first kid was born 4 months ago. I'm a happy man.

Got good job.
Good relationship with family.
Tight group of friends.
Dog who spend a lot of time with.

I don't really want to ruin what I got going right now to be honest.
At least not till I feel completely financially secure.

>Americans talking about unfuckable
Always amusing.
politicaloutsource.com/2017/07/more-than-100-million-americans-have-diabetes.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity_in_the_United_States
>3/4 of the American population will likely be overweight or obese by 2020.
Is there such a thing as unfuckable in USA?

This is why I love kielbasa toilet scrubbers. Good morals, even if you're all drunken faggots. The fact you say waiting until you're married to have children is mandatory speaks to the environment in which you were raised. Good job, also, bagels are great... thanks.

ape

Jew York, 10 miles north of Vassar college. Figure it out and you can take whatever you want, legit offer, dixiebro.

Whites should really stop giving away their genetics to niggers.

no

Not all of us are, and for those of us who aren't, it's both a blessing and a curse. While it increases our sexual market value in the sea of fatties, it also makes it very hard to find a decent mate. I'll be damned if I settle for some hambeast who refuses to take care of herself.

or Mexicans.

American tradition to let oneself go after marriage and children.

>(((family connections))) or (((internships)))
Internships seems like a longshot, but worth a try I guess,I don't really have any family connections so that is out.
>Other than that just sit there for hours every day and apply for every single fucking thing you see which is vaguely related to what you can do
True, but it's like, where is the breakthrough ya know?
>Even if you get a job you hate, save the money and do some evening classes after work
I would love to do this but I can't pay off debnts without a job, like it's already hard enough to find one as it is ya know.Thanks for not shoving shit in my face either like these other pricks.

That shit ain't happening to me.

lefty discussing with lefty. pic related and saged

Let's be honest, he married his maid because she touched his dick.

Im a sociopath

>good job
I own my own bakery with 4 employees in a very well placed area, surrounded by young families
>white wife
I'd rather not risk my business with such a thing
>white children
Only comes from a white wife

I'm /fit/ as I have been lifting with my brothers for almost 6 years now, read, and play vidya, I'm a 6.5 at best 5 at worst, but I've seen 1 competitor go under because his wife divorced him and he had to sell his business (and a few of his hardware that I picked up at much less than retail, fucking score) and another just disappear after his wife cheated on him.

I just have too much fear about getting the government dick to risk it all.

vidya games and hard liquor

You'd think that, but it happens. My wife is a house-pet and knows better. Meh, I could have done better but my children aren't obese aspies, so I'm ahead of the curve.

Because I fear having to raise a child with Aspergers as I have.

New York?

I'm spoon feeding you the geographic details here, use your brain.

Don't have a good job (yet) cause I'm a uni student. Same reason I don't have kids yet and I have a Hong Kong gf cause I'm Jap and I like people like me

Nope, I refuse to let it. Sorry you let your wife become a layabout, but I'm not the type of person who puts up with bullshit.

>I can't support a woman.

WoAoAoaowWoa
Did I just travel back in time to 2010? Am I on 9GAG? What happened?

She's the portal through which my progeny manifests. You WANT a masculine woman to have a career and not be at your beckon call? How awful. I can call my wife 24/7 with demands to be met and she rightfully jumps as high as I command. Get your shit together.

No, I'm guessing where you reside. Now looking through your posts I'd say Liquorama? Mac Arthur's?

What the fuck are you talking about you sperg? I'm going to support my woman and ensure that she doesn't let herself go. I'm good at both self-motivation and motivating others. I stay in shape and am currently in the process of helping someone get into shape. I'm going to be damned sure he's healthy by the time I'm done with him.

It's not that a lot of these white boys are unfuckable... it's that they don't have the confidence to lead. The faggots literally have a parade in the streets to show their fucked up ideology. And they've bullied the straights into going along with it. It's time for you to stop being a bunch of pussies and start leading by example in the real world what the ideology of Sup Forums is.

i will, thanks user

This thread made me realized that pol is full of sjw but instead of blaming whites you blame literally everybody else

The worst part of these threads for me is I realize I'm part of the 5% on Sup Forums with a focus in life.

Can you faggots go and get a job at a call center for tech support or something? Shit is easy as fuck.

It's more like people not caring than being unfuckable. What's a decent mate? Is a mate with 10 million dollars decent or does the mate need anything else?

nice larp. There are hardly any available women when you subtract non-whites, fat people, girls with tattoos and liberals, even in the Midwest

No.

>Good job
Still in school but working part time at 20$/hr
>White wife and children
Because im 24, i dont want to ruin my life

>24 and no wife
your life is already ruined

I know how you feel, I sat there for 3 fucking months day in day out applying for literally everything in my local area, a company over an hour and a half travel away agreed to take me on as a temporary assistant helping to unload trucks, since then I saved the money over a few months and got my driving licence, so now it's a 20 minute drive instead of leaving at 6am every day. Turns out they have another partner company in switzerland, a new idea is brewing for a transfer. Things might pop up when you least expect it, just keep trying mate

Got fired and divorced, she sent me pics of her abortion through a friend. I still haven't entirely recovered.

Nevertheless, this is slide. Make it a redpill thread or fuck off.

Depressions is a hell of a drug.

nobody gets married at 24 nice larp

don't mind him, men only increase in value as they get older. In a few years you will probably be able to get a 19yr old qt like in the good old days

19.. at University of Texas at San Antonio.