You are more faggots than her. Show your respect to her

You are more faggots than her. Show your respect to her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r6AQ_85U7Q0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What a freak.

the only thing that retard fights for are dresses on black friday lmao

No, you fought for the kikes.

Saged and reported

Thanks for fighting.
Sorry for your broken brain.

No and no

right, cause the gulf states were going to take away muh freedoms any minute

>I fought for your right
How? I bet all he did was peel potatoes or something in the kitchen. Have we even had a war in the past few decades that had anything to do with our "freedom"?

>her

white people seriously need to consider islam. they through these faggots off buildings, which is the only way to treat them and make them shut the fuck up

this shit is unbearable at this point

Still a man.

I'd show my dick to her if you know what I mean.

Fpbp

Actual vet here, this dude can fuck right off. I even think its stupid as fuck when actual vets use the cringe as fuck "I fought for your rights to X" line.

I'm starting to doubt the fact that these people have seen combat. Like they claim they have.

No one asked him to do so

I hope he gets the mental care he clearly needs.
Sharing in his delusion will not help.

The only thing he fought for was ZOG, which is the complete opposite of what his shirt says.

Been a veteran doesn't mean they anything worthwhile during their service.

>a tranny is a better woman than actual biological women

We are fucking doomed

Exactly!
That thing was never outside the hesco.

This. The very term has been made worthless.

It likely didn't fight anywhere. It likely sat behind a desk or did some other REMF shit

What do you mean?

>i fought for your right to hate me
now they know how democrats treat veterans as a whole.

I'd be willing to bet that he didn't fight at all and was only in a support role like most military members. The only ones who have earned any respect are combat veterans and that's still debatable seeing as how they aren't fighting for our rights as much as fighting for ZOG.

Mentally ill people should not have weapons.

Fight for America's rights? All you trannies did at my base was get bitten by snakes and spiders, and then complain about purple hearts or whatever shit you felt entitled to

>spent time in Iraq murdering random Arabs for kicks
>WTF I FOUGHT FOR YER FREEDUMZ!

Sweet. Once all the tranny vets die out we can start hating trannies again. Veteran + Tranny = Super high suicide rate. We can only pray.

Fucking B.A.S.E.D.
[spoiler]McGas[/spoiler]

>in a fucking Apple store of all places
Man they really wanted to signal how gay they are

Um no sweetie, u fought for Israel

>Veteran + Tranny = Super high suicide rate.

Lel, that's actually a good point.
A bunch of veterans I know literally killed themselves. One told me that he killed a kid in Iraq, and couldn't sleep

That's when I realised that these veterans are nothing but murderers, and don't actually fight for our FREEDUMBS

Honestly, why are American veterans so damn entitled and arrogant? I'm sick of these human shields for Israel constantly using the cop out "I FOUGHT FOR YUR FREEDUM" whenever they get called out for doing some ignorant shit. Everyone knows the majority of these people never see combat, why are they just the worst?

F

Well atleast faggots can still join the army and not cost it millions in medical costs for a lifestyle choice

>hfw

>Serves in the military just to rub it in your face and virtue signal about himself

Obnoxious af.

Yeah, the military fucks you up. A lot of the guys I went through basic with are in jail or dead. There is no pride in the military anymore. Politics ruined it. I hope Trump can do something, but I'm not optimistic. The entire system is fucked. Civilians need to be kept the fuck away from the military and let us be the warmachine assholes we've been for thousands of years. If I stayed in, I was probably one mandatory sexual assault briefing away from blowing my brains out or chopping my dick off like so many vets before me.

S

"I fought for your right.." i can just imagine jesus pushing it in my face to "i died for your sins, bitch"

Lel because looking at her just screams "combat veteran". Sitting on your ass stateside for four years before you EAS doesn't make you a hero you dirty POG.

Kill this thread.

Oh you bolcheviks love the military now right.
In the oven !

VIDEO TOTALLY RELATED:

youtube.com/watch?v=r6AQ_85U7Q0

>fought
with what? a pen inside a air conditioned office complaining about it being to cold?

Looks like Megyn Kelly.

All he did was cut corners in his training, bt and pt. Made it easier for him "fighting" more like serving half the time of a man in his shoes and doing half the work if not less.

You should of fought for euthanasia to kys dumbass

shut the fuck up sand nigger. go c4 vest your mosque.

FPBP

We dont hate you, we enjoy laughing at you

Shit I didn't ask it to. I'm not respecting that things degenerate lifestyle especially if it lords it's service over me with a holier than thou attitude.

This may sound edgier than I mean it to, but they didn't fight for our rights.
They might have fought for valid geopolitical and economic reasons under Realpolitik, but Salafists and Ba'athists aren't threatening the US Constitution, just our foreign interests (which can change with administration).
She didn't fight for our rights.

>I fought for your

you didn't fight for my jack shit. you out here campaigning to get me a job nigga?

"It"was a Navy Seal

no attention whoring is a mental ilness and all of them should be castrated and lobotomized.

woke: they wore this shirt in Israel

>implying he didn't fight for the only society that doesn't stone his degenerate kind to death

This fuck signed up for the money just like everyone else did on their first contract, if I ever met anyone else who said they didn't then you know they are either being insincere or just made a big dumb mistake. It is a job that doesn't deserve praise or adoration. These fucks just cream themselves for people giving them attention and saying "Thank you for your service." I've seen a few patchless fucks get that ultra smug look like this after hearing a TYFYS from some ignorant civvy, I think lowly of that soldier even more so than before, in a way they have outed themselves as the true shitbags. The only thanks we need is between other people who wear the uniform, thanks for being my brothers in arms. So seeing some shirt that to me translates into "YOU NEED TO THANK ME FOR MY SERBICE, OH AND I HAVE AN AGENDA TO PUSH," just tells me that this person is lower than any dog turd laying in a puddle in New Orleans.

What right did they fought for? What war was that? How did the world benefit from their victory?
Excuse me but she or he or ze doesn't look like they fought in WW1 or WW2.

>E-Fuzzy
>No deployment patch
>Likely no unit patch

>Straight out of basic

This bald headed fucktard didn't fight for anything let alone anyone's freedoms.

For what did you fight exactly???
In middle east which your shitty government and (((greatest allie))) made shit?
You fought in a war for interesses of greatest allies and misery of common people?
You fought for the government who supplies your enemies and destabilize middle east so much that their pathetic refugees and migrants run to europe and make it even more miserable with rapes and crimes?

If nothing, you should be publicly executed not just because you're disgusting degenerate, but because you are so fucking retarded to be an American Soldier who fights for interest not of your country, but for Israel and Saudi intereses.
You are the clay golems who ruin everything and expect society to praise, respect and help you.
American Veterans don't deserve shit but to be spit on.

And now you fight to keep your pussy from healing itself.

Absolute mutant loon.

/thread
that freak was probably a paper pusher before they "transitioned" (using taxpayer money of course).

Also, we need the meme of everyone who serves in the military "fights" for your freedom or is a "hero". 85% of military are paper pushers, mechanics, trainers, etc. Even frontline troops who stay on FOBs and never fire a shot are not fucking heroes, they are still welfare queens.

First complete the service, then change sex.
Is that very hard?

lol don't hold back man, let it all out.

She its a He !

in what capacity did that critter fight? frontline gunning down ragheads with explosive vests all headshots? fuck you OP

If it's my right to hate them then they should fuck off with the transphobic shit because it's my right

I doubt he was transgender back then. Legality of transsexuals joining military was unclear or maybe they didn't care.

no, you fought for the kikes interest in the middle east

Daily reminder that 2 of the 3 biggest military leakers of the decade were trannies
>Bradley Manning
>Reality Winner

"fought"
Being a welfare fobbit doesn't make you a war hero.

Or they just pretending to be trans to ease their sentence.

Yes, because no vet ever has had a mental illness.

>Show your respect to her.

He fought for my right to hate him, I must respect his wishes

I don't hate trannies, i just think they are crazy people.

Why are we paying for trans ppl to get hormone shots with medicare at 1200$+ a week when they wont die without them?

When will he sign an exec order cancelling this retarded policy?

Judging by the looks of it, it was probably a SEAL many years ago when it was still distinguishably male.

Also
>fighting for "muh rights"
>last (((defensive war))) was WW2

Even is >she was on the frontline, how would >she have been fighting for rights? There was never any risk of a foreign country taking away our right.

dude's got big knockers. I mean that in the best way possible.

> BTFO

Show tits first

broke: this tranny wore this in the US

woke: this tranny wore this in Israel

The more you try to shame me. The more I support Trumps decision.

>no cib

Disregarded

always hated apple products.

See look what combat did to that poor bastards brain, he has my sympathy I guess

Memewar Veteran: I fought for your right to hate me

So, when will he finally kill himself?