Trump would ban this:

>Trump would ban this:
Kristin Beck, a Tier 1 operator who served under DEVGRU (SEAL Team Six) and was a Ranger, awarded multiple combat medals and served 13 deployments.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_2LjwM3B688
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Was "it" born a guy or girl?

He turned into a tranny after he left the military, so, no, he wouldn't be banned, you stupid faggot.

Male

He started transitioning in the military. Regardless, my point still stands.

>gringos are so bad at millitary training the men go and come out as girls

The militia is suppose to MAKE A MAN OUT OF YOU NOT A GIRL OUT OF YOU
get the script right

This just makes me feel more sick than ever

Normalized mental illness makes me naseus

War is hell

She wasnt a tranny while in the service, I dont see the problem here.

>She

/thread

>when the MKULTRA programming wears off and you go full shitzo

>Starts the transition process during his service.

So he voluntarily becomes NMC and this is something to be allowed/celebrated because?

this

is this the nutter that used to go in like fucking rambo? Was insane, didnt give a fuck if he died.

>not getting enough money after leaving military
>oppress yourself to get more benefits

What's
>Tier 1 operator
also
>Ranger
constanza.jpg

Perverted freaks should not serve in the military.

Taliban shoulda killed this faggot

I would, too.

He couldn't cope with the horrors of war he commuted as a man, so he reinvented himself as a woman, the man killed all those people, not the woman.

Imagine seeing and doing so much fucked up shit that cutting your dick off and sculpting it into a vagina sounds like a good idea...

I teared up when I got the BBC notification about this on my phone. I'm not trans, nor do I know anyone who is... but this shit broke my heart. To any trans folks out there. I am so sorry.
I don't understand how people don't see past this, past him. Anyone with a slight bit of sense can see he's using this as a way to focus our attention away from the investigations. I don't understand why or how people can justify telling a group of people that they are less than the rest of us based on trivial shit. We all bleed red. We all cry tears. We're all born to this world without any say. We all breathe the same air. How can you justify telling a group of people "You're life is not worthy of being given the honor to represent your country."
Edit: To add an explanation as to what upset me. In short... I don't understand and it frustrates me.

Daily reminder that 2 of the 3 biggest military leakers of the decade were trannies
>Bradley Manning
>Reality Winner

Kek kys

>Regardless, my point still stands.
What point might that be?

He wouldn't have been able to earn one medal if he was a women back then. Women are useless in combat roles.

Military trans don't count. SEALs and other military are on so much juice, roids, hormones etc without supervision that they destroy their hormonal millieu.

I bet this guy never once felt like a woman before he destroyed his hormonal system

>lose one good soldier
>save millions of dollars by not dealing with mentally ill soldiers fucking shit up.

Sounds like a good deal

That is one bad case of PTSD.

Flaggots gonna flaggot.

LOOK AT THIS RICH MEXICAN IMMIGRATION SHOULD BE UNLIMITED Sup Forums BTFO

Proof on #2?

He can be replaced and apparently was. That's the beauty of the military, there are people to replace people.

And he came back so fucked up he started shaving his legs and calling himself Kristen. Any other stellar points genius?

underrated post. You may just have something there user. Tranny faggots like BTFO.

Their are hundreds of servicemen more mentally fit for those jobs, just because one freak slipped through the net doesn't mean you should trash the whole army.

It is saddening how such men can fall. A tragedy.

Is this some form of PTSD?

And nothing of value was lost

Thank God Trump stopped Muslim Barry's plan to turn our army into a bunch of eunuchs.

No he didn't. Also, half his shit in his book was madeup.

It could be. Perhaps these veterans see it as a new life.

Congrats, Trans folks!
You have a legitimate excuse to not die in Capitalist Jew Oil wars.

All those deployments fucked him up so much he thinks he is a woman.

Really nothing lost here...

That the majority of society has sacrificed so much already for such a tiny, % of a % of the population is far more then enough.

Needs of the many outweigh needs of the few.

>copy salty posts from pleddit
>paste on Sup Forums
>collects (you)'s
Asshole

I met (her) once, nice enough person. We talked for a bit, seemed pretty down to earth. It's a shame people do this to themselves.

And what military achievement has Mexico made these last 150 years? That's right none. Only opening the gate so the American military(a real force of arms) can fight the drug lords that the Mexican military is too weak to fight.

If you got fat and became physically incapable, you would (or should) be discharged. I'm not sure why injecting estrogen into your veins is any different.

Probably copy.pasta but the military disqualifies people for a lot less

Reality Winner was an obvious plant, but tranny??

disgusting, in the oven

>I don't understand and it frustrates me
They are a burden on the military and are physically unfit to serve, as well as mentally unstable.
Upboat me plebbitor

Pic related
youtu.be/_2LjwM3B688

>I bet this guy never once felt like a woman before he destroyed his hormonal system
That's a good point. If you just pound roids without estrogen blockers (excess testosterone is metabolized to estrogen) you will have some serious fallout sooner or later.

Ah back when the world was sane, today people would be screaming about transphobia and WHY DOES IT MATTER

Yep, he had mental problems. Its just lucky he didn't go nuts and cause a serious fuck up.

People change. Some for the better, and others for the worse.

She has an open wound that requires frequent dilation to prevent it from healing. You think she can do extended missions now? Will the DoD issue her mil spec dilators? What's the NSN on that?

While in the military was a man. That's fine.

AFTER military, transitions into woman. That's fine.

This story has nothing to do with the ban.

I think the keyword here is "was".

The purge can't come soon enough

/thread

>a Tier 1 operator who served under DEVGRU (SEAL Team Six) and was a Ranger, awarded multiple combat medals and served 13 deployments.
So a shabbos goy race traitor who dutifully served Jizzrael on the American taxpayers' dime? And it wants us to pay for it to have it's dick lopped off? How about AIPAC donate the funds instead?

>USE ANECDOTE AS EXCEPTION TO RULE

>EXPECT IT TO WORK

You'd be too stupid to serve. Even in the marines.

satan isn't even hiding his shit anymore is he

what the fuck did the Taliban do to him to turn him into a trannie????

I
HE was a hero and clearly severe stress & PTSD manifested itself in "her." When HE comes to HIS senses in another ten years, HE'll hate HIS friends for not saving HIM from HIS issues before HE damaged HIS body.

>>Trump would ban this:
GOOD

It's a guy.

>get brain damage from too many ied blasts
>become tranny

only reason (obviously) is because she was born a he

the SEALs have no issues with manpower btw

>"You're life is not worthy of being given the honor to represent your country."
Pasta or not that was funny

Intentional surrealism best surrealism.

>you live in a time where the USA is unironically having a debate wheter trannies should be accepted in the army or not
let that sink in for a moment

>when you want it to end, but it hasn't even begun yet

Maybe he was a good soldiers
Then he got mentally ill , chopped off his dick and he is worth trash now

He was brainwashed into do that; Also side effect of a coctail to enhance the body and mind.
Lurk moar faggots.

PMC here, tier 1 has to do with funding streams and nothing else. That tier system is applied to our enemies as well as other government agencies.

Normie civilians think it has to do with level of eliteness.

>what is a ranger
A SOF infantry force that has its roots in seizing airfields. Upon official induction into SOCOM they took off a lot of the DA burden from SFG and perform a lot of DSO for JSOC.

Also SEALs are fucking faggots. When they can't get a book/movie deal they go full retard and chop their penises off. Really verbs my noun.

>be military
>try to sneak up on enemy
>suddenly your vagina rips open loudly
This shit will give away your position and it's going to get you killed.

>Was in the military
>Was a seal
>Decided to become female
>No longer a seal
It's almost like taking hormones to transition into female makes you weak minded/bodied.

Mental health in the military is a joke so this could have more credence than it should.

Wait he didnt actually cut his balls yet right? This pic was when he tried to pierce his butthole.

You faggots can normalize this shit all you want. The triple-digit IQ people don't want faggot trannies in the military. Just like we don't want them anywhere near our schools, or play grounds, etc. Keep your fucking sick mental illness to yourself.

If you allow your kids to watch this shit you deserve to have faggot kids

It's funny while Beck has been a poster child for trans soldiers SOCOM has fought tooth and nail against opening up combat units (albeit quietly) due horrendous performance of mentally deranged and female soldiers.

His PTSD caused him to change genders. He is mentally ill.

>BUT HE WAS A NAVY SEAL

Cool, good for him. Still mentally ill.

Also how in the fuck did he go from rangers to navy seals? Are you actually this fucking dumb?

>>Trump would ban this:
>Kristin Beck, a Tier 1 operator who served under DEVGRU (SEAL Team Six) and was a Ranger, awarded multiple combat medals and served 13 deployments.
And?

did he become retarded BEFORE or AFTER these deployments?

Wait yeah wtf is this LARP shit

I agree that all western nations should increase their funding of mental health care for their combat vets. I also agree with Trump that mentally ill people should not be allowed near dangerous materials or be sent into places where their already fragile minds would suffer even more trauma.

not okay! that tranny should have been hanged during a tour and right now should not be taking no photo with the flag! SHAME!

>SEAL Team Six
>every time
wait, is this not a meme team?

Don't be so bigoted.

not even your cock can stand

>I teared up when I got the BBC notification about this on my phone. I'm not trans, nor do I know anyone who is..

YOU"RE YOU"RE NOT A FUCKING HOMO FAGGOT TRANNY BITCH! OOH NO, I TOO GET NOTIFICATION ABOUT TRANIES ON MY PHONE AND FEEL SAD FOR THEM!

KYS, FAGGOT

>He started transitioning in the military.

And how much did that cost us?

Fuck him for using the gov to fund his illness when there are people who actually depend on gov assistance for survival. And fuck all the alt right idiots who are making this about outdated morals when it is simply about money. If you make it about morals you'll loose. Normies will only listen if you point out that these bleeding crotch wounds are costing us millions.

“I’ve been Conan [the Barbarian], and I’ve been Barbie,” she said, pointing to the photograph. “But both parts make up who I am.”

Beck ran for Congress to represent Maryland's 5th Congressional District.[19] Beck finished second behind Representative Steny Hoyer in the Democratic primary election on April 26, 2016

Beck co-wrote Warrior Princess with Anne Speckhard.

Disowned by SEAL community.

Loves dick. LOL.

Yes,mental illness is sad...
>what's your point?
Should DOWNS SYNDROMES BE ABLE TO FLY FUCKING F-14s' because they "identify" as TOM FUCKING CRUISE???

>fucking liberal douche...grow up.