Atheist btfo

You heard him, fedorafags ?

He shouldn't say things like this. Keep religion out of government.

"no"

>It's real.
Fucking drumpf.

nice try *blue

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA my sides! what an idiot

What was that video link to?

I really can't open Trump's link. Was it taken down now or is a "german thing"?

I don't know what's gotten into him today, but he is on a roll with this shitposting.

"Sup Forumsish intellectuals"

STFU faggot.

"Congress shall make no establishment of religion" =/= POTUS can't praise God on Twitter

"in god we trust", your entire nation is build on religion fag.

Literally the worst thing in the constitution
Wouldn't mind ripping it up so we could change that desu

but religion is a very good reason to keep out gays and other mentally ill bullshit

He's right. The reason right-wing politics in America is much stronger than in western Europe is that religious conservative groups still have lots of influence.

People who worship God don't fall for progressivism as easily as atheists.

We were doing so well. Now Sup Forums will be split because the fag aethists cant get a long with the christards.

t. wants part of sharia law

Hurr durr separation of church and state means we must all become atheists when we run for office

We believe in our creator senpai. If you're an atheist kys

back to plebbit

>Wouldn't mind ripping the constitution
You must be the greatest American ever.

Sup Forums has always been a christian website you schmuck

I didn't say he can't, i said he shouldn't in the spirit of secular democracy.

That was a recent adaptation.

I disagree.

No

>Hurr durr separation of church and state means we must all become atheists when we run for office

I didn't say that. Work on your reading comprehension.

*respectfully tips fedora in your direction*
Well said my fellow gentleman.

Secular "Democracy" is when the poz started.
DEUS VULT

one failing among many

I highly fucking doubt that and I'm not advocating either side. I just would like the right leaning individuals to find common ground on shit.

I agree

These are non answers.

As an atheist, I still support him. "God" in this sense is any higher power. The message is still clear: government isn't something to be reversed or worshipped.

Fuck off back to leftypol
You're outnumbered here you commiefag

>"God" in this sense is any higher power.

He is clearly referencing or alluding to the Christian God. If he wanted to he could have said a 'higher power', though that would still be inappropriate.

>The message is still clear: government isn't something to be reversed or worshipped.

Could have said this by itself.

hE sHoUlDn'T sAy ThInGs LiKe ThIs!

???

The idea is correct. I've worked in government and it really is essentially a cult. Government workers have a clan like mindset, tell part of something other than just a job, feel like you're working for the US.

Many of us forget e pluribus unum. Government is not the one entity that we all make up. Government is a parasite. America worships the unity, God so to say, not government.

Tptb have turned America into government worshipping heathens where our morals are to consume, work to consume and make others rich, and to hate other people.

yeah im sure its what he meant. whatever floats your boat

I disagree