Is this seriously what USA has come to? bigotry, transphobia, and insensitivity to the suffering of others...

Is this seriously what USA has come to? bigotry, transphobia, and insensitivity to the suffering of others? I always saw USA as a shining example of freedom for the rest of the world to follow, but the people there have decided on fascism and hatred instead. I and many people I have spoken with today are severely disappointed in the current american administration. I hope the resistance finally impeaches this piece of shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YOFkVZQ8etE
foxnews.com/opinion/2017/07/25/drag-queen-storytime-for-kids-at-library-what-in-name-captain-kangaroo-is-going-on.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes and it's perfect. It's all I've ever really wanted

>muh bigotry, transphobia, and insensitivity towards me

we are a nation that other nations should strive to be. You can argue that yours is better all you want but we still have the strongest military, the largest economy, and the most freedom. America has been and always will be number one. Our country will still be so long after your dumbass is gone and dead.

1. Nobody gives a fuck out trans people. Estimates say there are 1.4 million trans in the U.S. Thats less than 1/2 of 1% of the population.

2. Trangenders were banned from the military until June 30, 2016. Trump is simply restoring a sane policy.

After this shitfit from the mutants, they'll sputter out and go away.

Slip into obscurity where you belong, beasts of yore, the world has gone through the age of monsters already.

Stop being a fag

I wouldn't ever want to fight along someone so mentally plagued by their sexuality. I don't give a shit if you want to change genders but if you're going to make it such a massive priority in your life, I'm not sure that your focus is really where it needs to be in order to stand with other people in battle and have them count on you. These are he same people who cry that the US sensationalized and idolizes their military. So why the fuck do they even want to be a apart of it? Just cause someone told them they can't? Just like nature told them they can't be a different gender. I would love to see a documentary of these people in boot camp. Beyond all that shit, I'm pretty sure this is simply a matter of anyone with that amount of medication and surgeries isn't going to medically be admitted into the military regardless of what it was for.

>Most freedom.
Name a right you have and I don't.
You are not even a democracy.

>Strongest military
Can't even defeat towel headed sand niggers running around in the desert. Lost every war since WW2

>Largest economy
You can thank blue states like Cuckfornia and Jew York for that. Certainly not because of corn farming trumpcucks in Hicksville, Kentucky that's for sure.

>Most freedom
He posts on a thread proving the exact opposite of freedom.

Wake up.

Ladyboys were enlisting know they would not be put on the front lines due to "peaceful tolerant Muslims," and were assigned secreterial and support roles while costing the taxpayers to pay for free sex changes.

And all of this while real servicemen had to go to charities to get prosthetic legs and wheelchairs because the VA was fucking broke due to all of those breast implants and shit.

They used and abused the system, and it didn't cost them anything except two years of being paid secretaries. And all while real soldiers got fucked by both the enemy and their own country.

This is correct, but liberals can't get over their >muh phobia, >muh bigittree, >muh oppression.

didn't know, damn

also sage

Why are right wing retards slaves to obvious self-created hyperboles? I see retarded arguments like this faggot's all the time on right wing leaning sites.

But it's the truth.

Groups like Wounded Warriors wouldn't exist at all if the government was doing its job taking care of our vets.

But instead the government is giving free implants to fucking ladyboy secretaries in military uniforms while telling soldiers who come home all sorts of fucked-up to wait or go find a charity.

FUCK TRUMP and TRANSGENDERS

You call this bait?

cypruse

You realize plenty of trans people are also not receiving healthcare right? This is not so much an issue of "no money because the trannies are taking it all" and more an issue of politicians refusing to fund the VA and/or pocketing the funds for themselves. You are angry at the wrong group of people mate.

They're playing you like a fiddle with divide and conquer tactic.

Worked on you

A fucking magic lamp

trans people are mentally ill. they should not serve.

sage this slider

An army is an army, not a ground for social claims. Either they get in rank or they can fuck off.

>Trannies
>Allies

Top fucking kek.

1. Romania has one of the strictest firearm ownership laws in the world.
There I named one.

The pentagon just in the last 2 weeks undertook a study to look at the issues like you mentioned. Apparently they produced that report to potus recently. Even without a study if you think about it logically not emotionally it's not even a hard decision.

Can we meme the gubermint to add a dick to the statue of liberty? That shit would be hilarious.

Enjoy your mistreatment of the gypsy minority, government corruption, poor prison conditions, and compromised judicial independence.

OC. 9000 hrs in MSPaint

Yes, let's accept in the military a demographic which has close to 40% suicide rate. What could POSSIBLY go wrong?

6 weeks*

>divide and conquer
>divided from a tiny, tiny minority who never fights anyways

Hey, tranny faggot here

Donald Trump is hilarious

DNC are corrupt pedophiles

You take yourself too seriously

Stay mad op

The military won't touch you if you had Asthma as a 1 year old child that no longer effects you.

So why would they want to take a mental nutcase who has a 50/50 shot of trying to kill themselves?

VIRUTE SIGNALING

SLIDE THREAD

AWAN ARRESTED

COMEY-MCABE EXPOSED , WIFE RECEIVED 700K FORM HILLARY CLINTON

KILL THIS FROM ORBIT

Greatest thing Trump has done in a while. "Transsexuality" must be as stigmatized as possible to prevent more people going down the rabbit hole.

SAGE, faggot

thats all pretty old news and its completely in the justice department's hands anyways, so what would yet an other thread on it do?

is there a number of how many trans people were actually enlisted?

seems reasonable to me, but then again think of Chelsea Manning. we wouldn't have the infos we have today if it weren't for Manning.

You're retarded. Trannies are a liability, we won't pay for their delusional ideas of self mutilation and hormonal change. Fuck that. That isn't fascism you stupid fuck.

Yes, and Im hoping that it drives them all out of the US and into Canada or Europe.

Yes, because the army really, really wants an other Chelsea

MOOOOOOOOOOOODS
The faggot shill posted it again

Also was Obama a bigot and transphobe for 7 1/2 years trans were banned under his watch?
Was Clinton for 8 years?

Second amendment gypsy boy

Saged

Fuck off, trannyfag, go get tossed off a building.

lol like I said, seems like a reasonable decision from trump, but I was also arguing for us, not the us army.

Why the fuck do we need "good prison conditions"? Even at our level I think prisons are not rough enough, or, even better, why don't we have death penalty?

This country was founded because a bunch of rich white slave-owners didn't want to pay taxes. Like any other worthwhile civilization before it, this country grew wealthy through exploitation and great through imperialist expansion. It's woven into its very DNA. The leopard cannot change its spots.

And ALL of them were auto-promoted out of combat duty due to "peaceful Muslims" so they're not really serving their country.

1 post by this ID

Doesn't mean you're not being taken for a ride.

Glorious, trump secured my vote for 2020. Make america strong again.

Ignore him

he says he won't let them serve AT ALL because of medical costs?

All these shills, you honestly think you are.changing anyones opinion?

Ofc not.you are just sliding important threads

Your tears are delicious. Keep that salt coming!

>no money because the trannies are taking it all

Nice attempt at deflecting but NOBODY said this or brought up vets at all. You stupid bitch. You are the one with the stupid argument and deflecting.

Military is a mans job. Woman and faggots fuk off.

>Hurr im an edgelord because I call people mutants
Sorry kiddo, you don't get to decide someone's humanity just because they hurt your feefees

Pretty fun one then

They're not serving

They're fucking secretaries kept out of harm's way due to the nature of the people the military engages in, and they're all abusing the system for free shit they couldn't afford themselves knowing they'll never be put into harm's way.

So technically it's discriminatory to put heteros in harm's way while all the degenerates get auto-promoted and never have to get dirty or see a buddy's head explode.

Trannies dont have a place in the military.

Thoughts on dont ask dont tell?

I wonder what is better - be a leopard or a leftist swine.

there is no fucking resistance, cyprian roach. americans voted for this at the ballot box. the youngsters are just in withdrawals from the uncle tom that was running this place.

Of course a trumpcuck would say that.

Dosnt seem like he's very scared of trans people by his statements.

Me and a buddy had a laff about this today.

lol but what about the 0.0001% who do get to the frontlines?

Obama applied it to white Christians who can now be court-martialed if they come out of the closet with their faith.

Transgenderism is the result of extreme mental instability and should be treated as such among all credible institutions, not just the military.

You seem visibly upset. Your plans of joining the army shattered or something? Im sure the FFL would still take you

IM TRIGGERED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Please leave my country

Thats worse than the college no combat types ive heard of bossing recruits around in the early 2000s
>Join the military
>faglord is your commanding officer
>gets free hormones and sex change
>promotions are vised in degeneracy
I dont know how you military types do it. I couldn't handle being bossed around by a creature i cant and do not want to understand.
WHAT?
He took the policy on fags and applied it to religion?

Kill yourself. Do it.

KLARMPF IS DONE!!!!

LOL - go eat shit fagget. Your people live in bubble. Us normal people are laughing at you wack jobs. Its a mental disorder, plain and simple. The military has no time for you fuck jobs that dont know what you are.

Today is a great day. MAGA.

Democracy is for faggots

The military is an organization made with a purpose.
A purpose it has to be as efficient as possible at to save lives. It is not a popularity or inclusion contest.

AHAHA BURGER BETA KEKS
So you now cut your dicks off to avoid US Military ?

You guys are worse than swedes OMG.

Next step is Drag queen reading stories to your kids in public libraries...

Oh Wait!!

youtube.com/watch?v=YOFkVZQ8etE

foxnews.com/opinion/2017/07/25/drag-queen-storytime-for-kids-at-library-what-in-name-captain-kangaroo-is-going-on.html

You are a blight on this earth.

This. All of this.

This, mouthbreathers.

Everyone except the 1% of the 1% are strangers getting fucked in the alps.

I second this

Military service is a privilege not a right in NA.

Meet the standards or serve in another capacity.

Την kουνάς την αχλαδιά, εε?

>Fascism
Trump's just a dumb cunt, don't give him this much credit.

This is some low quality b8

>Is this seriously what USA has come to? bigotry, transphobia, and insensitivity to the suffering of others

Yes, unironically yes. This cry baby generation is why Generation Z isn't faggots like Generation Y and you're all losing the culture war to the right. Faggots.

Don't you already have to pass a basic psych eval to get into the military?

Evaluator: "So, tell me about yourself"
Trans: "Well, I feel like I'm trapped in a body of the wrong gender."

Evaluator: "What?"
Trans: "I feel like I'm trapped in the wrong body"

Evaluator: "Okay, thanks for your application, we'll contact you if anything opens up."

kek i thought it would be fake

I'd like sauce on this one.

YES

FUCK THESE FAGGOTS

Fags should be quarantined so they don't molest children and turn them into fags in a disgusting perpetual cycle. Not even mentioning the HIV AIDS question

>uses fascism as a buzzword, lacks detail

Nah, sage it if you're going to reply to this bait and run OP.

Go fuck yourself

wow nobody cares about this sick reply of mine