Virgin General

25 male virgin here. The left always brings up "YOU ARE A VIRGIN" as a argument.
how many of you are virgins? if so what age?
Also
What is appropriate age to lose the V-card.

I'm a permavirg, shawty.

When you gain the ability to shoot baby goop from your peepee.

Theyre Just using the virgin thing to make you feel insecure and start to be emotional like them

Just rise above it and think with your head not what's in between your legs. I wish everyone could do this

Losing your virginity is easy, keeping it is hard.
Same with civilizations.

Was a virgin until 18. Realized at that point that women like a man that can be aggressive (within reason - not rape or shit). Started getting laid a lot after that.

This is why they hate anonymity. They prefer to know who you are so they can shut you down with ad-hominems or other dirt they can find instead of arguing with the points you make.

just say you are waiting for marriage.

30 year old virgin here. I still live at home, I work at a movie theater.

give me an example of what you mean

people only take you seriously about this if you look like a cartoon of a christian or live in the bible belt / utah etc.

y-yeah hahaha

i've been fighting for so long to keep my v-card lol

so many girls want it hahahah and i'm just like no sorry whores lol

Republicans are pretty brutal when you are a virgin also. being a virgin male is hated by both sides left right and center lol.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

s-same bro its hard to keep this v-card as man. They are really clawing at me for it....

>tfw pure
F-feels so good knowing the right woman will come along we'll take each other virginities and live happily ever after
I mean I'm only 22, i-it's not too late

Getting pussy is ez man. You can literally talk them into fucking over the phone before you've actually gone out the first time. Just get them talking about fucking. Tell them to go for drinks. Then fuck. I used to play the numbers game and holler at women all day for numbers and use this same assembly line bs.

Lost virginity when I was 17 or 18 (depending on what you mean by virginity).
Honestly not that big of a deal, it's not like having sex is a life changing event. Being insecure about your own virginity is the best way to never lose it.

Ya seriously. Getting pussy doesnt mean shit. Honestly, I have more respect for people that try to keep their virginity. Easily fapping is funner because you can be with any fantasy and nut in any time span.

Fornication and Adultery are formidable sins, tread carefully reprobate degenerates.

Hit Wizard next month. 6' tall, 200 pounds, 12% bodyfat, with a great hairline, and high paying job. Most people are completely shocked when they find out I'm a virgin.

I'm waiting until marriage, but I have yet to find a woman with the same sentiments.

>a woman hasn't tricked you into getting her pregnant and paying 18 years of child support for kid that she's taught to hate you
oh wow, I'm sure missing out

22 year old virgin here as well, except my problem is my standards are too high. Doesn't help that I'm a manlet (5'7), but plenty of landwhales message me on Tinder and other dating websites, and for some strange reason a lot of black girls wanna holler at me, going as far to even message me first... albeit, they're usually the ghetto nigg type. Should I just bite the bullet and fuck a landwhale/negress?

Good job. Just make sure she isn't a whore first. You won't get the truth out of her if you just meet them somewhere/ online. They will tell you whatever you want to hear and maintain that line of bs forever. Better to know them or through a circle of friends so you get the truth.

Are you a wizard??

Show your anger, that you don't care what people think. Even if you do.

Lost virginity at 17 only been with two women at 20 decided it's not worth the hassle and there are more important things in life 23 now and couldn't care less
People put too much importance on sex and sexuality casual sex is the same as using drugs it's just a way to feel good for 30 minutes

>the right woman will come along we'll take each other virginities and live happily ever after
>tfw you have this
bretty gud

no

As a 25 year old v-card holder you saying that is rare. Its honestly pretty terrible being a virgin at 25. THE WORLD looks at you as a complete fucking loser. I have never really tried to have sex because I just didnt care very much. Being a virgin at this age is pure shit because what will happen when I do have sex? I dont know what the fuck to do. everyone else has 10 plus years of fucking under there belt and I will be a complete scrubby embarrassment in the bed.

Eh they never really "trick" you. If you have unprotected sex before marriage then you just trick yourself, especially that a woman has much more to lose from an unexpected pregnancy.

me boyo

Any virgin here needs to go find a hooker immediately and get it over with. It's not that hard and it's cheaper then getting a girlfriend.

19 here. I get legitimately angry when people use "virgin" as an insult. It just shows how degenerate society has become.
Of course, given the sluttiness of the women here (NoVA), I'm probably going to become a wraith.

24 virgin here
Don't see myself getting laid anytime soon because I have a rough deployment cycle

Anything more than 0 before marriage is a whore. Fortunately, society has women comfortable enough to admit if they've at least had sex, so it's easy to weed them out.

drip drip drumpfies. impeachment is coming