George Takei Offers Blistering Takedown Of Trump's Trans Military Ban

Somebody lost the Transgender community vote

> @GeorgeTakei
> Trump is banning all transgenders from the military. To those who believed Trump would be a friend to LGBTs, time to admit you were conned.

> @GeorgeTakei
> Donald: With your ban on trans people from the military, you are on notice that you just pissed off the wrong community. You will regret it.

> @GeorgeTakei
> Invidious discrimination against any group must be opposed by all. Straight/Cis allies: Will you stand with LGBTs?#TransRightsAreHumanRights

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yicbvWwQ_MA
youtube.com/watch?v=PCfKwGou5k4
youtube.com/watch?v=h5Fe6HUFmkI
hooktube.com/watch?v=PCfKwGou5k4
youtube.com/watch?v=5BBDgXmBScM#t=700
youtube.com/watch?v=Dm31IK4Ztsc
twitter.com/Caitlyn_Jenner/status/890254837257981952
youtube.com/watch?v=YVodX4xR62U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's still being a friend to LGBs, not Ts

of course that gay jap would say something like that.
youtube.com/watch?v=yicbvWwQ_MA

I don't think so, even Whoopy Goldberg is mad, she said it was segregation all over again.
youtube.com/watch?v=PCfKwGou5k4

> Drumpf want to ban this
baka
youtube.com/watch?v=h5Fe6HUFmkI

Did you seriously just bring up Whoopie Goldberg's opinion like it's indicative of anything?

>linking The View youtube
Fixed, it's like archive.is for youtube

hooktube.com/watch?v=PCfKwGou5k4

George is a MESS

>does absolutely nothing to LGBTs at all
>ever
>like in his life never done anything against them
>based off the recommendations of the military/DOD
>and likely the soon-to-be-released report done by the DOD re: transgender people in the military
>says they can't serve
>purely military issue with a straightforward military solution with no political leanings in any of it

thanks norbot

mandatory

0.2% of the global population. Oh no!

its waaaaaaaaay less then that

Says the stupid and petty George Takei

This just in! Trump loses a thousand votes in the US from the mentally ill.

Hey...

Why do they keep saying LGBT... When only the T is affected by this...

Why does this irrelevant phaggot think anything he says holds value?

The only thing blistering is this faggots gaping asshole.

I don't see how loosing this vote will change anything, I bet most of them didn't even vote for him anyway.

His twitter is exclusively run by a company. There's some interview that explains it. He literally has no control over his twitter account.

HI, I'M SOME OLD ASIAN FAGGOT THAT WAS ON A SHIT, NERDY TV SHOW 50 YEARS AGO.

Can a trans even get past the fucking psychologic test ? Or do they get a free bass because MUH HOMOFOBIA.

>transpeople are good for the milita-

they have to lump themselves together to be even barely relevant

Top bant

> free bass

What the actually shit, sauce?

This is why you don't want minorities in a country - they stand up for other minorities.

The first time in his life George Takei came was when he was molested by a camp counselor

This.

it's annoying. But, it's what libshits love doing

How hard do you think the honoraburu ancestors of this man are rolling in their grave right now? How do you go from samurai to feckless faggot in, what, five generations or less?

Takei rhymes with "Decay," as in "His non ironic acting career is decaying."

George Takei, a literal homosexual who jerks people off on camera (=whore, prostitute) has an opinion that I should find valuable?
how bout no

wtf I love trannies now
Howard Stern's show, iirc.

Well there was Jenner but that's probably it.

howard stern ?

>Blistering Takedown

If you've spent 18 years looking at a penis when you take a piss and still don't realize you're not a girl you are not mentally stable or competent enough for any public service.

What exactly would be so wrong with forming the 1st Assault Tranny Battalion and sending them to fight ISIS.

Someone should just be happy he's not going to jail for statutory.

Oh no, now Takei's mad about Trump. We really should undue the ban ASAP

Well, he got molested at summer camp by an older male counselor so there's that.

youtube.com/watch?v=5BBDgXmBScM#t=700

>Get raped by a fag as a kid
>Become a fag
Who cares what he thinks?

Why are we paying for trans ppl to get hormone shots with medicare at 1200$+ a week when they wont die without them?

When will he sign an exec order cancelling this retarded policy???

Of which 99% are brainwashed libshits who already hate him.

>George Takei calling someone else petty

Rip in peace, Blimpf

"you just pissed off the wrong community"

>people spreading that you should love everyone and we're all equal but not including trump

doesn't that contradict what they are preaching?

I honestly dont understand the tranny military issue.

1. Are transwomen assigned to female barracs? Like swinging their dick around them?

2. Are they allowed combat roles?

3. Is the military responsible for their self mutilation monetarily?

Just like Sup Forums isnt one guy, it should be clear that not all trans think, act and do the same things. To me it just seems like a giant blue pill to formerly red pilled trans military people. But granted, thats like 000000.1%. But its still an issue with wings. Why should those willing to serve in the armed forced be allowed to serve and die for their country? Its not like they're blind, deaf or dumb.

What is the strategy behind this, and how will the "omg biggot confirmed" shit not be the remaining keepsake for Trumps legacy since the Jews are writing history.

The service is about killing mother fuckers, not coddling them.

It's simple, are you fucking stoopid?
youtube.com/watch?v=Dm31IK4Ztsc

still waiting for bruce jenner to support trump on this one

I have yet to see anyone offer up a good explanation to this question in any of the threads I've seen you post this today.

george the cock twiddling degenerate can go fuck himself into the Sun, the filthy old twat

Yeah the whole 1% of the population, except this population isn't super rich and is mentally ill.

1. Yes
2. If they say they're men, yes. Not like they're brave enough to ever do it, or strong enough to do men's PFT.
3. Yes. The biggest problem with these trannies is that so many of them enlist so Uncle Sam has to pay to chop their dick off.

Gender dysphoria is literally a mental illness. The mentally ill are not allowed to serve. Would you trust someone that would shoot themselves at a drop of the hat because they're psyche is so fucked by there their problems to even be near a gun, let alone train with one?

Is this the biggest shitshow yet? I love how it happened at the height of the tranny propaganda.

>mentally ill celebrities mad that the mentally ill cannot serve

Don't they hate the military anyway?

I unironically wish the Japanese Internment camps were as bad as the left pretends they were so this faggot could have suffered more

twitter.com/Caitlyn_Jenner/status/890254837257981952

Praise Trump, praise him to Valhalla.

The war on degeneracy begins!

Jesus what a shit show.
First, fuck "Allies", I'm not a second class citizen,
But ultimately George Takei is right, You can't just ban people based on their sexuality or, what's the word, gender performance? It's going to get challenged and smacked around like the Travel ban earlier.

Also
>implying LGB want to put up with T nonsense.

Watch out here comes the homos

I think he's vastly underestimating Jackson's legacy.

calling someone petty who has had a nonsense fued with william shatner over nothing

what a faggot

You can ban people from working with weapons if they have mental disorders senpai

>believed Trump would be a friend to LGBTs
>LGBT
the president's a friend with gays, that's all ther is

Same reason they say People of Color when talking about the social problems caused by negros even though asians and poo in loos are basically the opposites of nogs in terms of achievement, wealth, criminality, etc

Reminder this faggot thinks its okay for little boys and men to be together, just like that faggot Milo

oh shit, we surrender!

#TransRightsAreHumanRights
youtube.com/watch?v=YVodX4xR62U

Look at all those manly men. Right wingers don't stand a chance.

ah there it is
also isn't this considered a form of sexual harassment?

OOGA BOOGA IT'S LIKE ANUDDA ATLANTA
MUH 400 YEARS
>Capcha: select every bus

What is with this weird phenomenon in the last 2 or 3 years of George Takei's opinion on anything suddenly being taken seriously by leftists?

>Blistering Takedown
>ur a mean poopy head
False equivalency.

>1%
um no sweetie, try 0.003%

You're right. I'm going to go destroy my guns and buy a bondage harness now.

That ruins my shitty joke though

>prevents transgender people from being slaughtered in war while cisgender throw their lives away for them
How is this bad for transgender people?

good trips
cant believe how many nigger gifs were in the replies to his tweets

Mentally ill faggots arent a community. They are AIDS.

Dear George, you guys fucking hate me (white male). You've said so many times so just fucking die you degenerate scum.

Get out of my acronym T reeeee

>stupid
>most incompetent
>cruellest
>pettiest
Old cocksucker forgot fat, trump is very fat too and history needs to record that. Also doo-doo-head. It's important to note for posterity that Trump's a doodoohead.

They can't have a cushy token tranny pog job and get tricare

did trump really banned those degenerates from the Army?
if he did that's actually pretty based

>cruelest ever
Its like this guy has know idea what cruel even means

You can bet Senate and unelected commies are going to try to block his ban which will annoy the shit out of ordinary burgers and disrupt the media cycle. He truly is a genius at trolling libshits.

>undoes a policy that was literally only implemented like a year ago
>liberals start flipping their shit

Cracks me up.

How did the military ever survive for 250 years without trannies?

isnt that takei guy a pedophile

i mean he said things worse than milo

Milo admitted to being a victim, Takei is old enough to have been Milos molester.

george takei looks like a nut sack. shouldn't that fuck be put in a camp already. or at the very least a nursing home.

riddle me this. why should the military be paying for hormones and sex change operations?

Nothing about Trumps decision was cruel or petty. It was well reasoned and practical. I cannot serve in the military because I was born with a fairly severe hearing problem. I would have liked to have but I understand that my medical issues present a potential drain on resources and a potential impediment to combat efficiency. My issue requires a hell of a lot less resources and upkeep than someone that constantly has to take hormones. If I an otherwise fit male cannot serve why is it reasonable for a far larger drain on resources to be able to? Because someone wants to feel progressive? Fuck that. The military is about being effective, not nice.

No they didn't, what the fuck.