PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - LESS TRAPS FOR MILITARY, MORE TRAPS FOR MEXICANS EDITION /ptg/

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump Rally in Youngstown OH 7/25/17
youtu.be/ZvFs8elSOOY (RSBN)
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania Salute to American Heroes 7/25/17
youtube.com/watch?v=cPvrewHeOGQ
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania departing for OH rally 7/25/17
youtu.be/znHUrsxzOMo
>Pres Trump/PM Hariri (Leb) press conf 7/25/17
youtu.be/Z6M3hfUyUSk
>Pres Trump meeting w/Hariri 7/25/17
youtu.be/tp0mGL23MYM
youtu.be/H3x5qlfuND4
>State Dept Press Brief 7/25/17
youtu.be/4oF063Fmfco
>Pres Trump arrives at Scout Jamboree 7/24/17
youtu.be/cNJMbGfkfnM
>Pres Trump speech to the Hitl--Boy Scouts of America 7/24/17
youtu.be/16Ge_HEeIuI
>Pres Trump/HHS Sec Price/VP Pence statement on Healthcare 7/24/17
youtu.be/5Mh7dN_h0Ok
>Jared (((Kushner))) statement 7/24/17
youtu.be/Ea-dAV0n9S4
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>MatrixTrump
youtu.be/hcbleAlHN1s
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Drumpf

been gone for a while

what happened to the spicemeister

LMAO

check out those women

especially eyebrows on the right

did she just say scaramucci will be there?

DID OBAMA DONATE HIS SALARY?

So what will tomorrows happening bring?

Sarah got jokes

T H I C C

RALLY!!

LET THEM IN

Took his mini fridge went home

Who is this woman? Spicer's replacement? I thought the new guy was supposed to be a guy.

rapist

Formal construction of the wall.

GUYS I HAVE AN IDEA

>convince Chris Chan to take a stand against Trump by applying for military service
>hint that military benefits could pay for his video games after he finished basic training
>convince him to go "undercover" as "Chris" just like Metal Gear Solid
>profit

Imagine the fucking keks to be had.

i-is she about to cry

well fuck it theres even more

name my band /ptg/

Resigned

Obamacare victims all have that face.

>STEM focused camp
>no mention of women and LGBTWTFBBQ exclusivity
they're going to REEEEEEEEEEEE about this so hard

Bit of an introvert/not much of a public speaker, our Betsy?

"Trump supporters want to deport this"

Uhh guys, this thread popped up on /m/ yesterday

>North Korea ICBM launch expected as soon as Wednesday night - U.S. officials

Scaramuchi is her boss.

D
Y
L
A
N

>tfw no trump themed birthday party

Post Liberal Salt

Victims of Obamacare. Their first album is "Repeal".

>9 year old pickle

He's communications director. Spicer was com director AND press secretary.

How is this fucking okay? There is NOTHING to justify this. Other than hate and bigotry. Fuck you people

I'd pay for a border wall if you stick trannies in it with their asses facing our side.

Lad or lass, I'd fuck a good ass.

This is genius user, I love it

I think we should have bombed you instead of Serbia.

>Pickle

>pickle

wtf I love Sarah now

Oh shit, I didn't see the name of the account and the text only made me think'of CWC
How old is he now?

I hate Donald TRrump so much, he's a fucking bigot blobious retard motherfucking piece of shit cocksucking fascist marxist zog puppet jewish con-neoliberal neocon artist draft dodger bankrupt 4 times cuckolded byhis wife cheetoh hair angry orange shit comes out of your mouth piece of shit orange bastard cheap tacky bad taste sad motherfucker fatass wears makeup fake teeth ugly hair has a dead cat on his head is poorer than he says fucking failure nobody respects him lowest approval rating in history worst president ever overshadowed by obama cheater golfer mysogynst racist sexist islamophobic transphobic homophobic cunt pretending to be traditional on his third marraige pretending to be religious while being a piece of shit and mass murderer in many wars rot in hell rot in hell fucker, I voted for you and you said you were going to defend LGBT peoples, tyou are a fucking traitor broken promises is all you deliver christian taliban puppet

based pickle

Democrats say that once America becomes majority nonwhite, Democrats will win every time... which might very well be true.

Trump needs to reverse the trend

The law spares none

>pickle
pickle
>pickle
pickle
>pickle

I wasn't ready for these feels

i want to believe .jpg

[Pic Related] is the Shill Operation being done against the KB Threads/Comments.

It was started on 6/2 & then on 6/3 the London Bridge Attack happened. The Shills had foreknowledge about the Terror Attack due to them being part of the same ISIS Network (That also did the Manchester & Westminster Attacks), which is why they did/started the Shill Operation a day before in hopes of discrediting the KB Threads ahead of time.

Bilderberg (which was going on during that Timeframe), IC “fingerprints” & those in CNN familiar with Doxing were also involved. CNN eventually made a deal with ISIS to hire that ISIS Filmmaker if they Doxed that Trump GIF Sharer for them. The exact same tactic of “doxing a random person (who then deletes accounts after seeing/finding out about the dox) in hopes to use that person’s information to attack someone/something else” was done in both cases. (The Shills really went “all in” after a Red Herring, showing desperation & paranoia)

The Shills put “Deep Drive” CP into the “Frank Memes/Images/Pics” they tend to post. It’s called “Deep Drive” CP because it’s still in the computer(s) even if the images are deleted & special/advanced tech/hardware/security systems are required to spot/detect it. (This type of CP is predominately used for Blackmail & Compromising. CP Distributors have access to it)

“Deep Drive” CP is how they are going to bring down Sup Forums (Hiro & Moderators take note) by “Poisoning the Well” with images/memes that have it. Pedophile Operatives inside Governments/Agencies/Military’s will use it to Compromise everyone (“Good Guys” & “Bad Guys”, Pedo’s are Evil that will spare no one) unless they are stopped beforehand.

They will also try to start War(while also killing Trump’s admin as “revenge” for taking down the Pedo Networks) by say “Russia” put the CP on/in the computers. Pedo’s will use the confusion to hide, escape and/or claim “innocence”.

t. thinks neo-paganism is the same thing as paganism
>We don't know really anything about them past ritualistic sacrifice
That's wrong but you can think what you like, you're a meme flag after all so your opinion doesn't really good wather regardless

>THE QUESTIONS BEGIN
>LET THE TRANNY SALT FLOW

>Steel and Concrete > (((traps)))
Not sure why the left is so upset

BASED
PICKLE

We need to get on this shit asap. Can you even fucking imagine the tweets to come out of that?

Now watch how quickly the dems and MSM rip this kid to pieces.

NO! I NEED SOMETHING BIGGER
I WANT THE WRATH OF GOD TO DESCEND ONTO THIS EARTH AND SMITE THE FILTHY DEMOCRAT RATS IN A HAIL OF FIRE AND LIGHTING

"Trannies are the bravest people in the world"

You got it pedro

DYLAAAN
>DYLAAAN
DYLAAAN

sarah seems a bit nervous

No

it's a better nickname than pizza, anyway

>draw a girl
>call it a boy
Goddammit Japan.

I don't get it. Don't these fags hate America? Shouldn't they be glad they don't have to die in a war for their country?

They should get Mattis to be Pres Sec. He won't take their shit.

It's only a 0.13% increase, goy. What do you mean we can't spend 7.9% on cutting off dicks? Surely we need at least 14.88% to cater to the needs of mentally damaged people.

Removing the far left from the military is a good start

Please be real.

>first question
>not MUH TRANS!!!
wtf?

REMINDER

traps = redpilled men who like to play pretend and a decent enough looking to pass

trans = bluepilled bitter degenerates that use magical thinking and actually believe they can become a 10/10 woman

Something's wrong, the first question was on policy, what's going on?

can everyone report this retard?

Are you worshiping God son?

>baited breath
lol xhe's got that right

They just don't like being told "no" or they can't do something. It's just an excuse to cause an uproar for being "oppressed"

the butthurt is real

I just looked through trumps instagram and found this

I assume someone shopped it to look like costanza.jpg and I was wonder if someone could post that. K thnks

>Trump is gaslighting children to embrace bigotry.

I shaved my eyebrows off by accident so eyeliner pen was the only option & Trump

yes - he bought cheese pizza from podesta

What IS supposed to happen tomorrow?

Sort of scary to think there are people out there so ignorant of history they're genuinely believe who don't know anything about the gods of the white man. The Jewish brainwashing was severe.

>Inhate the army and the US and shit but I hate Trump even more

Too late

Astolfo isn't transgender, he just likes to dress like a girl.

At least he'll admit to actually being a boy

Oh nevermind it's second one

The wall isn't enough to deal with your misbegotten kind.

how about we put them all to sleep? ye?

Trannies on EVEN MOAR suicide watch.

WAHHHH IM A VICTIM PAY ATTENTION TO ME

Sessions story is still a hot smoke.

nice seeing these faggot flag poster get mad knowing their lettuce, gay, bacon, and tomato sandwich community has been eternally BTFO

no. now fuck off tranny

I've been waiting for this!

she just answered that question you dope

"We're so strong we need to gather in support groups and cry about not being coddled."

I honestly don't have the energy to deal with this shit today.
This isn't a "so sleepy" post but you're welcome to sperg out like it's such, I'm just.. getting fucking tired of this same old cycle. Trump says something, everyone SHRIEKS in utter rage, and then we have to deal with 8 million pictures of "reddit salt" being spammed to these threads 24/7 intermingled with all the same lazy shariablue shillbot copypasta. I'm tired of "salt", I'm sick of seeing thousands of irrelevant literally whos spammed up and down the thread with every user screeching "LOOK AT THIS LOOK AT IT!!! REEE SOMEONE ON TWITTER HAS AN OPINION" like it's important. It doesn't interest or entertain me anymore, I just want to see positive change happen, not constant reminders of how outraged and opposed people are.

im just gonna fucking sit this one out and wait till whatever the next thing to blow up is, see you in a week maybe. Awoo.

>Chris Chan thought joining the military would get him some 'china; little did he know he was actually getting deployed to China for WW3.
>Punished Chris