Ok fags, I need your help. I'm posting this here because it's probably the most anonymous place I can

Ok fags, I need your help. I'm posting this here because it's probably the most anonymous place I can.

I got accepted into a great university in the United State. I also got a scholarship that requires me to maintain a blog about diversity. I'm not from the US, so that's probably why they chose me. I don't think they know I'm a far-right trump supporter.

Is there anyway I can write about diversity from a right-wing perspective? Can I secretly troll the office of diversity when they eventually read my blog? Suggestion/tips?

But it has to be legit, I don't want to lose the money.

Other urls found in this thread:

evonomics.com/pro-social-institutions-come/
hooktube.com/watch?v=7UeSeZlXxqc&index=6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>got a scholarship that requires me to maintain a blog about diversity
Just give it back before they demand it back.

Just remember to site and source that actual facts and call them racist.

and go home.

Just tell them what they want to hear

write about how diverse the white race is

Indo-Europeans are the most diverse group of people in the entire world so start there

Write about how diversity means EVERYONE, including white people.

Talk about how blending cultures and races into one is destroying diversity, not embracing it.

Lmao no. I'm not a huge moral fag.

I actually had to write an essay about multi culturalism or something like that in order to apply for the scholarship.

I lied through and through, and my gf's mom (raging academic leftist) proofread it and made some suggestions.

Worth it. Money > Morals

I thought about this. Maybe I should just be open about y conservative bias?

Tell us the school

fuck off foreigner, we're full.

>Is there anyway I can write about diversity from a right-wing perspective?
of course.
you just go on about how diversity is great for businesses to make liberals think that they care about more than just a profit margin.

"diversity itself is just a meme."
"diversity is a social construct."

>Money > Morals
you're what's wrong with humanity.

The University is 70% white and like 55% male.

That's not a bad idea actually. Out of all the universities I got accepted to and visited, this one felt the least SJWish.

Discuss the contradiction of their brand of diversity meaning only of ethnicity and background contrasting their non-diversity of thought.

Focus on how diversity of thought is important, and being intolerant of other views reflects tribalism, inclusiveness, group think, and mocks true diversity... wich encompasses culture, background, and most importantly, thought.

Can't, don't want to lose the scholarship. Playing it safe, I wish I could tell you guys though. I'm just scared some troll will call the university diversity department and try to fuck me over.

I'm an American citizen you dunce. I just lived abroad.

Don't they?

That's the thing, I want to try writing it from my perspective so I don't feel like such a cheat. I'm TRYING to not sacrifice morals.

Or just write MAGA 1,000 times like that cunt that wrote black lives matter and got into an ivy league school. Also, post dick pics, faggot.

Go way fucking overboard with it. Blacks really wuz kangz n sheit. Whites are literally the devil. American Indians are loved sexually by Gaia. Poo in the loos are mathematical overlords. Etc

Here's my dick.

> Or just write MAGA 1,000 times like that cunt that wrote black lives matter and got into an ivy league school.

Will that work?

>accepted to a great Uni
>makes you maintain a blog about diversity

great? maybe once upon a time.

Diversity of opinion
Write about how if everyone is equal why does it matter if an opinion comes from a white male or some disabled trans nigger
But be subtle about it and you may be able to redpill some left leaning sjws
It's better to try to convince people of a different opinion if you are a wolf in sheep's clothing as they will have their guard down.
You will have to do it slowly and sprinkle in the redpill and let your audience take the ball and run with it.

Of course you risk losing the funding doing this, and it may be the smarter move to just pander to your kike overlords

Go for the "diversity is nice but if you mix it all you get a world of homogenous McPeople" angle.

You're what's wrong with humanity.

>getting a free pass on false pretenses

Unscrupulous shits like you don't deserve an education. Go back to whatever moralless fuckhole you crawled out from.

Source?
Who is that?
More?

You agree and amplify! Making their position even more ridiculous than it is. Causing cognitive dissonance in some breaking the echo chamber. If that doesn't work on them at least it will make it absolute poison, so normies will never touch it

Thought about this. Can't this get me in trouble too?

This is probably the best choice. Also the most intellectually honest one. But I don't know how to "sprinkle redpill truths" without mentioning political points. Remember, it's an everyday blog about diversity...

Just write about where you come from and don't give away your skin color.
Pretend your ethnic heritage is very important to you.
Write about the diversity you encounter on a daily basis. Again, leave out skin color.
They might be disappointed but there's no way in hell they can tell you to write based on skin color.

a smart boi can write the blog without losing his scholarship or his values. are you a smart boi?

Does diversity of opinion count?

>diversity of opinion
this
Intolerance towards opposing viewpoint, Voltaire, Fareed Zakaria's report about the liberals and the boycott of Mike Pence's speech in university i cant remember could seem based even to a leftist.

I got accepted anyway faggot.

I applied for this scholarship and got it too.

Write about how the University administration, Deans and all must hire black transgender women and quit or else they aren't allowing TWoC to succeed and are supporting the heteronormative white patriarchy

OP, I completely support you. Leftists here LARPing as Nazis basically say that anyone who doesn't march in the street shouting GAS THE KIKES must be rejected.

You are in a good position to better yourself. Just don't link to or talk about your blog - very few are going to read it, so it's irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. Your welfare and success isn't.

> applying for a loan you don't want to fulfill the conditions of
What is integrity? Maybe that's a white thing. Suck it - browning up our country, fuck off, enjoy your tangled web, as in, "oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we set out to deceive".

Just fucking swallow it and right whatever liberal bullshit you have to.

Pick a future over principles anyday. Believe me, I work in a fucking discount clothes shop

I know that in uni we learn a lot about marx, gramsci, trotsky and all the other bearded imbecils.

Are there any good right-wing intellectuals I can reference when I eventually complain that history class is too biased?

All I know of are Ayn Rand, Adam Smith and Machiavelli...

Is that a Dugger girl?

Taking money that would otherwise have gone to actual SJWs is a good thing.

>Derp it is evil to use code in warfare because it's deceit and secrecy which is bad

Reminder that Breivik is the only one who has effectively dealt with leftist shills. When one sees a leftist shill on Sup Forums, one should think "We need another Breivik".

write about all the lost and diverse cultures from the middle east are now experiencing a remergence now that isis has been defeated. no leftist cuck can argue against cultures destroyed by islam and opressed people getting their freedom back. then slide in some socratean wuestions about the evil of the koran in your final notes. you can also pick controversial topics like children in drag in the recent canadian video and ask if this is still healthy as a subculture. this way, and with a little tact, you can write about how some subcultures are actually harming people in north america without being criticized to much because it is thought provoking. google how a socratic conversation is held.

Write about diversity in thought. Having everyone think the same thing because they are told to creates the mess the world is in now. Especially if there is no understanding about what is thought.

It is necessary to question if any society is to advance intellectually.

much spelling error

Document the races of all the people in major news corporations or personel of big banks. They won't like what you (((find))).

>Just don't link to or talk about your blog - very few are going to read it, so it's irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. Your welfare and success isn't.

That's another worry of mine. I'm VERY outspoken in class as a conservative. I'm worried that someone might call me out one day because they read my blog too...

I'm incredibly white. Probably whiter than you, dixiecrat. Blue eyes and everything.

no idea who

I wANT MORE TOO

>Lmao no.
Than don't try to make it some anti-diversity thing or else they will just revoke the money.

"In order to maintain diversity, we must remain separate." Just argue for segregation and from there for ethnic states. The far-left is already doing that, and it's what the far right wants too.

I don't want to make it an anti-diversity thing. I want it to be about diversity, technically.

I want to write in a way that the SJW's in the diversity office will hate me, but also so they can't technically remove my scholarship on the grounds that it's not diversity.

So far, the general consensus is that writing about diversity of thought is the way to go. I'm not opposed to writing about diversity within campus, it's just that it's not even that diverse. It's like 70% white and there's pockets of black, asian and latinos. All christian too. Pretty much America's normal demography.

>not from the US
stay the fuck out of our country. the only reason you got in was because our (((universities))) want to stop americans from getting a degree and you dumbfucks are easier to indoctrinate.

Here's some ideas:

Minorities by opinion and freedom of speech - freedom of speech as the shield for ideological minorities. Don't necessarily pick a conservative, but maybe someone with a weird and unpopular opinion who is probably wrong but might have some kind of point somewhere.

LGBT and Trans people in black/Muslim communities - by talking about all the bad experiences gay Abdul has, you indirectly redpill people about the vast number of bad Muslims. You don't need to present it like Islam has a gay branch of whatever, just a single gay person mistreated by people in Syria or whatever.

Do the blog as they ask. All the while journaling and documenting how they forced their progressive liberal ideology down your throat. Then after youve got your degree release said journal to wikileaks.

Writing this down, great idea. Thanks.

About the second point, you can write about the persecution of "Ahmaddiya muslims" by mainstream Islam. They are kind of like Mormons in that they believe in a prophet after Muhammad. You can take care to highlight how different this is from regular Islam and how few there are, whilst painting most Muslims as incredibly oppressive and hostile. "The Plight of the Ahmaddiya" or something.

How about tribalism in Africa? They oppress minority tribes all the time, often to the point of genocide.

Americans are too poorly-educated to get real degrees. That's why you have to pay top dollar to buy your degrees.

these are both great ideas

GET THE FUCK OUT KIKEBOOK

EMOTIONAL SLIDE THREAD HERE

KILL YOURSELF

SHAREBLUE

MEDIA MATTERS

CORRECT THE RECORD

To be honest, you could do at least 3-4 pieces on Ahmaddiya.

Another thing about diversity: What looks like homogeneity at a micro level, is diversity at a macro level. For example, three communities of whites, blacks and asians with no homogenity in them is "no diversity" on a local level, but "much diversity" on a macro level.

So write about the experiences, hopes and dreams in each of several different ethnic communities. As long as you make people anonymous, you can write whatever shit they say. Just an idea.

You are going to have to beat them at their own game, you could talk about how whites are unfairly demonized as opressors and racists. The difficulty of trying to be a tolerant white, when you are constantly told you are otherwise. How each heritage should be protected including european ones. Do not use the word white as (((they))) will shut you down for it. Write a piece on the diversity of euro culture, or another good one could be the oppression of women/lgbt in indian, asian, islamic or even african cultures. Point out the ways that the shitskin culture is bad in the same way that they are doing to the straight white male. Dont make it too pointed and obvious.

>KILL YOURSELF
no u ameritard

Talk about the exploitation of the lower classes as the engine that drives capitalism and that diversity is being used as a cover for social division to prevent the working class from uniting.

Point out how a lack of assimilation creates social tension (such as Muslim terrorism, race based crime, etc.) which is bad for working people and good for the bosses (keeps labor divided and ineffective.)

Be careful if you really do this though. There are some deadly forces trying to prevent both white nationalism and truly united diverse peoples. Both outcomes are horrible for the Jewish masters of society.

excuse me mr moralfag but why the actual fuck do you care about some universities money that they were going to spend on a diversity blog? They were literally spending that money to create propaganda against your race, fuck them it's people like you who are why humanity's fucked.

When I wrote papers in college I was in a black diversity class we learned all about White Man's Burden look it up and do a paper on that it's your responsibility as a white man to take care of these stupid niggers because their so stupid they can't do it.

White man Burden

you have the power to redpill, you need to throw your scholarship down the drain and do one giant redpill. sorry, it must be this way.

Like, "Three images of America". One piece about white people who support Trump. One piece about black people who support welfare. One piece about Asians. You could maybe even interview three people within each community. This is a big project though, but doable. Questions like "what were the expectations of you growing up?" and "What are your hopes for the future?". Just do it under some umbrella of diversity.

just write that diversity leads to parallel societies developing and sets up the conditions for internecine conflict.

Me btfo'd. Well then, find out what the terms of keeping your scholarship are and do the minimum. Be as generic and commonplace-speaking as possible. If you're from a homogeneous white country, maybe write about some experiences (not necessarily true) with diversity, both good and bad - pretend to be naive about it, see whether you can get away with it. Probably not a good idea to push it too far.

I wonder what their motives are - trying to inculcate love of diversity in yet another white man?

>Another thing about diversity: What looks like homogeneity at a micro level, is diversity at a macro level. For example, three communities of whites, blacks and asians with no homogenity in them is "no diversity" on a local level, but "much diversity" on a macro level.
>So write about the experiences, hopes and dreams in each of several different ethnic communities. As long as you make people anonymous, you can write whatever shit they say. Just an idea.

That's a great idea. I can say that they don't hang out with each other and diversity within friend groups don't exist. Amazing, holy shit.

Write about actual diversity. Write about how various groups of people should retain their ethnic origins and take pride in their backgrounds. Write about how blending everyone into a homogenous brown mud-people with mediocrity in every aspect of existence is an affront to diversity.

Write about how the word diversity has been hijacked to mean annihilation of individual identities and cultural uniqueness.

This is the only option.
A multi-culti society is NOT diversity

evonomics.com/pro-social-institutions-come/

Start here. THen another model is Turchin and Asabiyyah.

You need to be strategic. Start by towing the standard SJW line. For the first several weeks, go hard. Build a base. Work to get women readers especially. Then, drop a red pill. Once every two weeks to start. Pretend like you're learning it with your audience. Ask questions you already know the answer to and pretend you're discovering all this with your readers. Consult Sup Forums often, you'll get solid advice on various topics and sources once you begin.

>Well then, find out what the terms of keeping your scholarship are and do the minimum.

Another requirement is to be "active" on campus. So I plan to join the latino club or whatever since I'm coming from a Latin country.

Which btw, will be great for since I can ask them questions about how they "feel" and then counterpoint their questions on my blog.

Since I'm coming from a catholic country, I thought about writing about how WASPs and their culture are infinitely superior to Catholics.

Great idea. I should be feminist as well. Women love reading dumb shit.

Blame whites for all race inequalities, blame straight people for LGBT problems, blame older people for youth unemployment, blame capitalism for wealth inequalities etc. etc.
The left will love you and think you are BRILLIANT !

look into Pat Buchanan dude would've probably have been the greatest president for America. His books are highly recommended. Also read some Julius Evola and Oswald Mosley aswell.

>Money > Morals
I will find you during the NatSoc revolution user and give you some free bullets

>>Another thing about diversity: What looks like homogeneity at a micro level, is diversity at a macro level. For example, three communities of whites, blacks and asians with no homogenity in them is "no diversity" on a local level, but "much diversity" on a macro level.
>Another thing about diversity: What looks like homogeneity at a micro level, is diversity at a macro level. For example, three communities of whites, blacks and asians with no homogenity in them is "no diversity" on a local level, but "much diversity" on a macro level.

And compare how they do financially and with regards to crime rates to "diverse" areas

Just go over the top social justice until they can't tell if it's parody or not.

If you talk about how Trump is great, they steal your scholarship.

If you talk about how barbeque grills are inherently cultural appropriation and the 4th of July is an anti-Samoan holiday which should be shut down, you make social justice weirdos look stupid from within.

Isn't OP pic from a basically pedo website?

All this big news going on and this cuck side-threading ya.

M3: Just passing by.

nice dick

OP I think I can offer you some advice on this as a righty whose lived in a left wing hell hole his whole life. Pit another one of the left's core values against diversity. Force them to pick sides. Say mention how blacks in the inner city are screwed by illegals and interracial hatred between Latinos and Blacks. Likewise, one could mention the anti-semitic(use that exact word faggot) nature of Islam. Alternatively if you want to go the subtle route pretend to in almost a satirical fashion (((un)))ironically explore the rape culture of the ME as it extends to refugees.
Leo Strauss, William F. Buckley, interesting special relating to the left wing control of academia the rabbit hole deepens.
hooktube.com/watch?v=7UeSeZlXxqc&index=6
Buckley brings up for example data on the opinions of professors during the 60's and 50's how their students(read=radicals) reached their conclusions through the professors guidance(read=indoctrination).

Who's this semen demon?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK

this might be a little too risky but as long as OP doesnt go full redpill i think he'll be fine

The trick is to write it as if you were a true believer but go further and write the most absurd shit you can. Stuff that no reasonable person could look at as a good idea, and if anyone questions you just accuse them of racism or whatever.

Be so extreme that it pushes normies away and causes leftists to "purity judge" each other. Red pill via extreme blue pill overdose.

Kill yourself you kike. Selling your ideal for some shekels. Your nothing but a low life whore, i bet you would sell your own mother for some shekels.

Dumb nigger.
>Chooses to study in America
Even if you got into Harvard you senseless spic, you should NEVER have accepted 50tuition per academic year.

>He he moneys free goy.
NO. American Universities are a joke, the tuition is even more ridiculous.

this X100

Look at the rules of accepting the money, see if there is room for discussions on DIVERSITY of thought. They obviously want you to discuss how hard it is being a nigger, that gets everything free and at lower standard than any other race.

where are you from?

just keep hounding the virtue-signaling Democrat hypocrites about doing something substantive about the causes they claim to care so much about

it really is that simple

So what you do is preach about diversity but go in the direction that all people are different and it should be acknowledged and if someone doesn't then they are racsist

You'd probably do that for a green card, Pedro.

Post more women like this, tanned with lighter eyes is just hnngh

>like 55% male.
it must be very rural me thinks

Well if you don't take it, some leftie turbokike will. So this is actually the moral thing to do

> The trick is to write it as if you were a true believer but go further and write the most absurd shit you can. Stuff that no reasonable person could look at as a good idea, and if anyone questions you just accuse them of racism or whatever.

> Be so extreme that it pushes normies away and causes leftists to "purity judge" each other. Red pill via extreme blue pill overdose.

How would a standard blog entry look like if I do this?

South America. Don' want to say the actual country because if someone connects the dots and decides to troll me I might lose few grand.