HAHAHAHAHA

DO IT!

digits confirm Calexit.

>cal exits union
>every region outside the mexican barrios and nigger slums leaves california as well

True patriots will always fight against the dissolution of the Union

Here take mine

Fucking retards

>california leaves
>america loses 1/5 of its GDP
>all the rural mongoloid states lose the money the government pays them so their retarded populace can live off welfare
>republicans die off en masse
yes please let this happen

If this happens then California will definitely split up into separate states. Im all for it.

>in b4 Chinese fundings

you forget the part where California dries up like an old fruit on the side of the road because there's not enough water and too much people

YES PLEASE

that's fine, the sacrifice of the californian wetbacks is well worth the death of rural mongoloids

they won't leave.
califags never do anything that takes effort.

Give me the state of Jefferson before you do so.

>Union blocks trade with california
>Califags are forced to buy food and oil from outside the US
>Mexicans start immigrating en masse due to the new open border policy
>millions die of starvation

>Silicon Valley
Billion Dollar Industry
>Napa Valley
Billion Dollar Industry
>Hollywood
Billion Dollar Industry

Yeah, califags never do anything.

Check em

SIGN SIGN SIGN SIGN THIS SHIT NOAAAWWW

this sounds so beautiful I can't wait for this to happen

This is the backdoor solution.

>Union blocks trade with california
>suddenly all of their local food supply besides grain and meat is gone
>unable to buy cheap healthy food even more americans become hambeasts addicted to mcdonalds
>nation collapses under its own weight
also california has its own oil

>implying they wouldn't jump ship and leave CA for another area

>billion dollar industry
its worth EIGHT HUNDRED BILLION DOLLARS
its almost a trillion calling it merely billion dollar makes it sound worth much less

If we can meme this, America will be Great Again. Fuck that godforsaken shithole CA.

Unfortunately, California doesn't even have its own water to drink- I mean fuck talk about a bunch of losers? This is just autistic screeching to help keep the skullfucked tranny masses in California from having to face the unmitigated reality that Trump is indeed their President.

We should meme calexit just so we can fire artillery shells on them.

>he doesn't understand what GDP means
>doesn't know that Commiefornia takes in 360+ billion dollars in federal aid for shit like welfare and Oniggercare
>doesn't know that the federal government would be in a better place if that shithole leaves

>can't feed themselves
>can't exist with out government hand outs
>will have to tax "billion dollar industries" to death to pay for things
>billion dollar industries flee or collapse

Clearly California has forgotten who won the civil war. Federalism won, meaning there is no succession. Cali represents 70% of the west coast, federal system will march against Cali before they allow the military value of the west coast to be lost. This is going to get good quick. Hail the Trumpenreich!

This. My family immigrate here legally long after the Civil War. I'm more than ready to fight in the second.

Where do I sign!?

Trump send US army to Cali to murder all the asshat democrat and make Cali red again, pls make it happen.

Without the commiefornia vote America would go full fash within 10 years and and reconquer them anyway.

Do it.

LOL ok also no one gives a fuck you peasant

All these sad little gets, you are little tiny babies. Here, watch.

Commifornia will bend its faggot knee.

FUCK, I banked a lot on that bravado.

>he doesn't realize all the cali industries are what props up his pathetic irrelevant midwest/south shithole
loving every laugh

Get fucked cuck.

Cali has nukes and the largest and most advanced military complex in the world
the trump cocksucker brigade are welcomed to come at us anytime

Aint yall already drying up and dying? Have a coke

this + the voter integrity commission + deportations would mean the USA is right wing for centuries to come

SIGN IT EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT A COMMIEFORNIAN!!!! At least separate Jefferson though from commiefornia.

Yes, lets remove the cancerous tumor that is commifornia from the USA so we can prosper again.

Checked

>red
republicans are just democrat lite

not when all the rural mongoloids die off because the government can't afford to pay for their emergency visits to the hospital after they overdose on opium :)

We can shut down all their systems with a flip of a switch. The dominionists have won, deal with it. Can you hear the FEMA camps full of trannys and gays, not much longer now.

>saving the shit version

Most of the companies would relocate to the states. Probably to North Carolina. Their fate would be so uncertain in the New Tranny Republic or whatever it would be called that they would have no choice from a business perspective than to relocate. Regardless, any real losses would be more than made up for by the unification and peace that would result from cutting loose such a society of degenerates and limp wristed (why Calexit won't happen) weirdos. Also California needs water.

You sound like this skeezer I was seeing one time who kept threatening to break up with me (I was going to do it anyways) and when I showed no concern, she started trying to convince me why it would be a bad thing if she broke up with me. Sad.

I mean what do you want me to say? Don't throw me into the briar pit? Please don't leave us California! Hahahahaha. It's almost like you just want us to feel scared and acquiesce and you have no intention of following through or else you would say "I don't care if you think it's good news or not, you will see" etc.

>Liberals actually think the US would let them take California out of the union
GAAHAHAHAHAA

you know we have our own food and oil right

plus
>the entire central valley
40b agriculture industry

Exactly. These faggots would get fucked up so hard and so fast, that they wouldn't even be able to tell what happened.

Is this better?

California's GDP is mostly intellectual property, they can just move Hollywood and Silicon Valley to another state if the going gets rough

>trailer park shits think they can fuck with CALIFORNIA that controls all the drone tech and owns 80% of the US's ICBMs
this death wishing sisterfucker over here HOLY SHIT
better dig that bomb shelter boy

I really hope this happens

the US will never go blue again and Commiefonia will just collapse.

Which will happen immediately after big govt grants dry up and they start taxing the rich (aka capital investors)

Where can I vote? Destroying California and their ridiculous laws is always a win.

>billion dollar industries.
>no internationally recognized currency that isn't the U.S. dollar.
>Has a huge chunk of the federal military stationed inside its borders.

Sounds like you didn't really think that one out.

Food? You people have no water.

What the supposed land of Milk and Honey is lacking is the most important resource of them all, water.

They would just kill themselves with their own retard foreign policies. The only real question is who is going to take them down faster? My money is on them getting religion of peace'd to death.

FUCKING PLEEEEEEEEEASE.

The sooner California is no longer part of the US, the sooner the US becomes permanently Republican.

Let them secede. The US will conquer the new Republic of California in 5 minutes, lol.

>He doesn't understand that 4/5 of our GDP will be enough to support the nation when near 40 million people leave
>He doesn't understand we won't have to pay for all the nigs' and spics' welfare in Commiefornia
>Instead of rural people dying, it will be degenerate urbanite hipsters who will no longer be able to buy their starbucks and minorites who will no longer get their gibs
Beautiful
You realize vegetables and fruits are grown outside California, right? We'll still have Florida. Also, we have our own oil in the Southwest and the Dakotas. The rest of the states will be fine. It will be Commiefornia that will suffer.

I, for one, support Californian independence. Please go and take your spics and commies with you!

>Silicon valley crashes because it has to support the Californian welfare state

Looks like we need a bigger wall when they start flowing back begging for food and water....

They have no where near 80℅ of the ICBMs you fucking idiot. Most of the ICBMs are located in North and South Dakota

I'm pretty sure the deep red agricultural parts of California would stay with the Union and not join blue urban California in secession.

You are correct, just like the union loyal parts of Virginia broke off to make west Virginia during the last civil war.

Well, they already have checkpoints installed along the Oregon, Arizona and Nevada. It's for fruit though.

>stops banjo solo

Just sign a petition, why didn't we think of that!

True patriots follow the Constitution, which says that if they want to leave, you fucking let 'em.

>Something something...San Francisco!

Do it faggots

>Califags are forced to buy food and oil from outside the US

not knowing that CA is the largest Ag state in the Union and the 3rd largest oil producer...

>mfw I want California out of the Union anyway

Do it faggot

No it doesn't.
States are constitutionally allowed to break into smaller states though.

>doesn't know that Commiefornia takes in 360+ billion dollars in federal aid

but gives back waaay more the federal coffers...

CA is the 6th largest economy in the WORLD...it is the engine that drives the US economy...

dont be so fucking ignorant.

>implying they won't leave.

>state can barely supply water to it's own people
>wants to leave
hmmmmmmmm

Denied. Cali has zero nukes. The federal government owns a fucking of nukes on cali land and has a fucking of other bases, ships, Marines, and Soldiers from red states that are occupying cali and can't wait to kill some fag commie atheists and dems when they get the word. Fagifornia has a national Guard that other national guards piss all over. When this is done, imma get some beach front property where L.A. used to be.

>You people have no water.

really? how do they grow all the vegetables you eat?

Calexit would dramatically lower GDP and revenue.

How is the Tranny Republic gonna irrigate those crops without water?

>california leaves the union
>arizona cuts the water from the north and the power from palo verde
>cali can't grow crops because they've spent the last 15yrs ensure green laws in beverly hill and blew their reserves
>statewide brownouts create statewide chimpouts, diversity achieved
>my power and water bills are now a fraction of what they were, so I use my excess funds to join follow concerned citizens guarding our newest international border

>implying federal soldiers will ever side with limp- lwristed communist hipsters

You get a lot of water from other states you dingus. Colorado probably. I mean gee you'd think Californians would know where their own goddam water came from?

Venezuela 2.0

With water they get from Arizona/Utah.

They burned their reserves a decade ago

Fagifornia has nothing. The military is controlled by DC. Your shithole state is occupied by us. This'll be the shortest civil war in history when every servicemember in your state gets free reign to gut Fagifornia locals on sight. Enjoy being bombarded from shore and sky, communists. The only people you have to protect you are CHiPs. Marines > hotpants

God I hope so
What say you?
After secession, would muds flee to California or would muds spill out into real America?

They'd be used as target practice

Also my family are farmers in the SE, I live in the middle of farm country. The notion that we need *your* vegetables is absurd. There are some crops that grow well there and not here but we have no shortage of corn, peanuts, millet, soy, cotton, melons, tomatoes, pecans, peaches, and many many other things not to mention beef and swine and chicken houses everywhere. Planted Slash pine for days and days. Just because you are a giant state doesn't mean you are the best at agriculture. You are just a big state. I'll bet you've never even worked on a farm have you?

Need to extend the wall across cali border. Just like white libs fleeing detroit and other cities they fuck up, these locusts will try to flee and infect other states even more. New law: Democrat voters can only live in Democrat states.

Yeah, like the the rest of us really give a fuck about artichokes.

Plus we can grow citrus just fine in Arizona. Fuck, practically everyone I know has orange, lemon, grapefruit etc growing in their back yards.

Here's what happens if Cal-Exit ever happened:

-Their water costs go up a shitload, nobody will cut off the water entirely but they will charge a mega premium.
-As a result of water costs going up, they'd become much more import friendly since it'd be more economical to import shit already grown with water from a cheap shithole. It'd kill every non-hobby farming effort in California.
-Billionaires will retreat back to the United States.
-Every fucking tech company worth a shit will move as well.
-Cartels would have free reign back and forth between Mexico and California. Right now they have a pretty easy time all things considered, but California would not be able to properly secure all of it's borders without the United State's military.
-It'd have basically no military. It'd never be bombed because of it's proximity/relationship to the US, but it'd have no way to stop any sort of fuckery by other countries.

>commiefornia secedes
>us turns off their water spigot and waits 1 week for commiefornia to come crawling back>conditions for return are that all land in commiefornia is auctioned off to the rest of the people in the us at pennies on the dollar

do it commiefornia fags, I double dare you

feels good living in new england where i can depend on my own well water.

wow californians live like savages

>The rich and corporations don't pay taxes!
>The rich and corporations pay for you REEEEEEEEEE!
And this is why no one takes liberals seriously, you fucks can't even keep the same argument.
>nu-flag, fascist, defending commiefornia
I see irony is the new dumbass ideology.

>Commiefornia secedes, renames itself to The Union of Free Thought or some other newspeak self-contradicting name.
>Quickly becomes known as a haven for degenerates and (((free-thinkers))). The useless and socially superior flock there.
>Without federal aid, the welfare state dies, the limited water reserve is used up within weeks, crops die within months.
>Without gibs and federal regulation, the gangs and minorities stage a coup to ensure their own survival.
>Commiefornia is now in an anarchist state that differs very little from Aleppo.
>While this is happening, the liberal nation leaders start demanding that the billion dollar industries pay exorbitant taxes to fix the water/food shortages and give the nigs back their gibs (and gibs for everyone).
>These industries flee back to the actual states
>Commiefornia goes down in history as one of the shortest lived nations to have existed.

>Commiefornia goes down in history as one of the shortest lived nations to have existed
If they can beat Crimea (yes that acutally became own country for 22 or 23 hours), then they'll take the record