Is racial purity good? Pure Swedes have huge foreheads

Is racial purity good? Pure Swedes have huge foreheads.

Pic related

Meh. She's cute.

Her huge forehead can slap my abs if you know what i mean.

Racial purity is never good from a biological perspective. See: blue blood inbreeding, pure-blood jews, and the UK.

she's going to blow in your belly button??

the UK is pure???

>her

Someone is trying to hide this.

That's from a too-small population, like, only other royalty, only other Jews from your small community. The white population of any country is safely diverse enough to be self-sufficient.

Cute!

It is an aryan virtue to have a large forehead, as it's linked with high IQ

Pic very much related.

>American complains about our big foreheads
That's literally how you tell a human from an ape. Pic related it's you.

UK is one of the most mixed ethnic groups in Europe you larping nigger. Also, this girl is super cute, so this retarded shill thread self BTFO'ed. Stupid ass shills.

Sure - more room for brains and especially the pre-frontal cortex, good for planning, future-orientation and self-restraint.

Who cares, Swedes are gonna be the minority in 10 years and in 20 whatever Swedes left are gonna be pumping out half sandnigger babies and the men will all be limp wristed beta's having sex with each other.

Short foreheads look subhuman. Many Pakis have it and they are inbred.

the average swede

Twohead

UK is white but not "pure" as in only one race. They've mixed with a lot of different whites afaik, same with french. If you are gonna be too strict about it then Scandinavias are the one that are the less "mixed" with non germanic whites...

also theres no such thing as a pureblood jew lol.

Jew means half sephardic half somth else (slavic,polish,english) but the jew feature ALWAYS STANDS OUT!

Looks like a Metalmatte caricature.

The dumbest people have small, sloped foreheads

To think that a population the size of ethnic sweden is going to suffer from any kind of inbreeding is retarded. You don't get inbreeding in a population this large.

Also, Jews have convinced people that large, flat foreheads are ugly because they're all self-conscious about their slopeheads

Once a girl told me she wanted my forehead on her belly button. I tell her that my forehead is not that big. Turns out her belly button was awkwardly low placed.

No we don't, you cherry picking faggot.

Good you are into rimjobs, faggot.

>Haircut
JUST

>huge forheads
What?

>huge foreheads.
more like fiveheads

>huge forheads

No make hapas. Hapa purity is good.

more forehead for forehead kisses

she's cutie would marry

Are Swedes actually good-looking or is it just a meme?

All anglos in my UNI calls Finns 'tefal heads' because of our foreheads so must be true.
There is saying in Finland : matalaotsainen debiili (low forehead imbecile ) used by old people.

Kek

Blonds are also more likely to bald.

Most of swedish girls I met had long hairs so their forehead seem not very proeminent.
But for men... kek.

Explain gorllias then you headlet

You just made me spit out my coffee holy kek

>Is racial purity good?

Yes, you only need 5000-10,000 people to have more than enough genetic material, and we have MILLIONS.

50e bet that right one is dumbest of those 3 =)

Huge forehead here

If you look normal otherwise, people will assume you're kind and gentle. They will also assume you're intelligent. It's a strange tradeoff for an unattractive feature.

Start racemixing.

Looks like a finn

>UK
>Inbreeding

American education

"racial purity" is a good myth, but a myth nonetheless

How come the hairline of niggers and Arabs (with negroid blood) extends so fucking far?

>Racism is evil
>Look at this goofy looking Swede
Pick one.

she needs a teeth cleaning and a face shave ASAP.

Nah women having blonde peach fuzz on their face, arms and legs is nordic as fuck

Races don't exist.

Bow down sub-humans.

Just grow a beard and you wouldn't notice your gfs mustache.

If you don't have a large forehead you are a literal subhuman nigger ape.

Can you imagine if that fuzz would be dark like Latinas for example?

That's a roman nose

well her facial hair isnt horrible or disgusting, but you gotta admit she needs that teeth plaque removed. thats fucking disgusting. its got to smell so bad.

Shut up, Sven faggot

Racial purity means a healthy looking within your race.
Without that you're an inbreed degenerate, a mongrel or a subhuman.

Oh boy its Rakeem José Cohen again!

Dude, you post these threads 4 times a day!

SPAM!

I suppose, although the only thing I ever notice about a girls teeth is if they're crooked as fuck or completely yellow.

>brazil nut

Why is there a Finn in the front?

Hey buddy that is NOT nice thing to say!

FAKE NEWS

She has a little cute button schnoz

t. Ugly nerd

gorillas have higher IQ's than niggers

Westerners mixing with other westerners is okey

>romanian
>genetic deformation
always come in pairs

Hey come on now, I have done my daily face exorcise..

test

Forehead = neocortex = largest correlate of IQ

Medium and narrow-ish foreheads look best on men, that's why the most handsome men are always pleb tier in intelligence.

Having slightly yellow teeth is a quintessential Finnish feature. You probably drink too little coffee if you don't have, or even worse, you're brainwashed by A*erican culture and have artificially whitened your teeth.

There is no such thing as racial purity. That implies you can trace your ancestry 1000 generations which is ridiculous.

exactly

small anglo-german rat heads

There's no race: only the human race.

>t. buttblasted negroid

amerinigger proximity ban fuckin when?

>2% neanderthal
>muh pure white!

These guys get it.
Was just reading old diaries from ww2 eastern front and this soldier describes low-forehead idiot joined their company, apparently like big child lol talking about coincidence =D

italians have that type of nose tho

Nope she is great. I'm tired of fake bitches.

>crooked nigger-tier nose
>hair dyed
>ape ears
>10/10 eyes

6/10 at best still cute

What do you have against forehead, nigga?

Did you guise know that nordic forehead glows in the dark when IQ over 150?

stop posting cromagnoids you retarded slav shitters

fuck off you kike

who cares about her forehead. she's friggin ugly.

closer to apes

why is his head that shape though? it looks like an egg. is it normal or some kind of genetic disorder?