Say Heil Trump or you will be gassed in the coming race war

Say Heil Trump or you will be gassed in the coming race war.

Heil Trump

Fuuuuck fffllllllluuuuurrrrrrrmmmmmppppttttffffffffff and fuuuuccckkkkk wypipo!

Heil Trump

Heil Trump

No gods or dictators in the U.S. faggots. Trump is doing a good job, but don't get retarded.

Heil

Fuck off cunt. Democracy has driven us over the cliff.

>Founding fathers owned slaves
>Women couldn't vote
>Democracy

Explain yourself libtard.

Do you know what a heil is?

HEIL TRUMP TRUMP!!!!

HEIL ISRAEL!

Heil Trump.

No, you stupid shit, i'm not playing into the MSM image of the "AWT WIGHT".

Hiel Drumpf ;)

postmodernism and collectivist ideologies have driven us over the cliff. We don't even have a fully democratic system (and shouldn't). You've been fucked by institutions, yet refuse to take the responsibility and exercise the foresight to not let authority get to that point again. You fucking faggots are going to do the exact same thing the fundamentalists did and the progressive did. I watched it happen both times and no one listened. Now they're a joke.

And they had a different definition of what constituted people in the eyes of governing body. Still, a slaveowner isn't a king. Nor is a husband a dictator. You've entirely missed the point, probably because you're a fuckwit.

It's a hail; a greeting of respect. Too bad that...
>Say Heil Trump or you will be gassed in the coming race war.
Is textbook retardation.

Heil

Jesus Christ, it was obviously a playful joke of a thread you fucking autist.

if he REALLY fights them we will all HEIL DRUMP

That hasn't happend YET

Your jokes are going to get you guys fucked hard when the honeymoon is over and it will be entirely your own doing.

So much cognitive dissonance.

Heil

Democrats won by 3 million votes. Many conservatives aren't racist. So the race war will see a very small portion of American whites going to prison. Finally equality in incarceration. You will lose the "race war".

Oh, I didn't realize you were nervous man due to your meme flag, continue on with your unbridled faggotry.

Is this better?

Step up your game, faggots. I want to kill collectivists of some description like my grandpa did and you're starting to look like you're going the way of the commies; an impotent disappointment.