all government is fascist

>all government is fascist

Right wing governments are.

Soviet Union wasn't dou.

idiot if he as then that would be a good thing

was*

Fascism = merging state with corporations and organized religion

That's the definition. That's Trump.

that image is really confusing. may i'm just a dumb nigger but what's it supposed to mean?

USSR was gulaging (even though gulags werent as bad as western propaganda says) LGBT people - thats literally fascist

>Is Trump a fascist?

Nope. He is however the best US President I have seen in a long time.

No. He is friendly to Jews and Poles, so he cant be a nazi

>Drumpf is a retard
>WHY CAN'T WE STOP DRUMPF?

no, thats retarded
stop being retarded
im gonna get the retard leash if you dont let up

>bends over for Republicans
>Told them all to fuck off during the election

>Nope. He is however the best US President I have seen in a long time.

Try living under him and say that with a straight face.

No, but I wish he was

>polls
>ever mattering

>is drumpf a fascist?
No, and I wish he was

Yes that's why Macron lost the French election.

KYS faggit

No, fascism is an ideology of "strength through unity". All within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state. Fascists do whatever it takes to unite the population under a state which is as strong as possible. Trump has not united the country at all.

I am and I'm loving every minute of it. These stats are false and you're a fucking shill faggot loving nigger. Now kill yourself.

Hey user how you enjoying all those "jobs" he's created? Face it you don't care cause all you care is LULZ

No, but I wish he was.
I want nothing more than to be on the Safety Squad that busts into that coffee shop, slams you the fuck over the counter, and rapes some sense into you.

I want to rape you in public. I want others to watch and laugh as you are raped by a real fascist for the crime of posting anti-fascist propaganda. I want to collect $20 from each inmate every time one is put into your isolation cell with you. I would film you being raped and make even more money on you anti-fascists.

You need to be raped for this post, and if Trump were an actual fascist, I'd be standing behind you right this second, drooling on you, eagerly anticipating your complete domination and subjugation to my fascist will.

>even though gulags werent as bad as western propaganda says
go fuck yourself, they were worse
there's plenty of literature of them out there
i recommend starting with Kolyma Tales

Is it possible to be a fascist dictator who wants citizens to be able to arm themselves?

Facism requires having a plan

He does have a plan, dumbass, he's doing it now. He basically just got the corrupt dems to hang themselves and he's moving in for the kill. He is going to dredge the swamp.

No the literal definition of fascism is merging state with corporations and organized religion

>melania looks like a table top tart

top kek. that's how i know a miserable dried up british cunt, with no kids and six abortions who is filled with regret made this.

>Is it possible to be a fascist dictator who wants citizens to be able to arm themselves?

But Hitler and Castro didn't "take" the guns.

Your one of those 6-dimensional chess cucks.

Sorry... wishing doesn't make it so.

So this then?

And soon everyone will. Fuck off with your slide thread, bitch nigger.

That's why I didn't wish. I VOTED.

Seriously, why the fuck did americans elect a literal retard into office?

He's so fucking dumb and everything that spills out of his mouth is just racist, sexist, and meaningless garbage.

Do americans not realise how people like Merkel, May and the rest of EU (actual politicians) are literally laughing at you?

oh no not merkel!

Do you realie how great she does for their economy?

Dramould Blimphf isn't shit on her. Fat fuck can't even eat pizza, and he's autistic.

This is great, I'm going to print a bunch of these and put them in magazine stands.

Yeah great for the economy, all while flooding her country with third world rape gangs and taking down her own flag in public.

ANYONE BUT MERKEL

Holy shit
THIS is why I hate drumpf

Whoever says this is absolutely detached from reality and has no (NO) idea what fascism is

youtube.com/watch?v=47WtItcUKAI

hey guys check this video out

Yes.