Based Cara

What gives you the privilege to judge someone, because of who they are???

#doyou

youtube.com/watch?v=rWHa0liPaDg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ecdnQsUqwbU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

over at Sup Forums we call her the Goblin faced Fridge for a reason bud

>What gives you the privilege to judge someone, because of who they are???
They Bible says degenerates are wicked and homosexuals should be put to death. That's what gives me the privilege. The WORD OF GOD.

Now what?

I wish she had a raging 12 incher
>tfw FUTA Cara to dick you down
bad feels man

>who gives anyone the right to judge someone

Society, subconscious biological imperitives, objective medical facts, science.

Not really a who but...

Why are all the british qt's brainwashed :^(
youtube.com/watch?v=ecdnQsUqwbU

Cringe, but women will buy it.

Best post here

>starts out with disgusting nigger she-male with aids
>some white British actor surrounded by orclings and sand niggers comes into frame.
>"do you"
>sand niggers and sheboons along with white allies kamehameha the air "DO YOU" then start laffin cause they so powerful n shieet
Tfw they haven't even achieved super sayian and are trying to synchronize their kamehamehas

She's pretty but she's a terrible actress and has such a boring personality.

/thread...

SHUT IT DOWN

THIS GUYS DID IT....

Damm, their Propaganda™ is getting worse and worse. The mkultra'd celebrity, the IKEA music, the empty inspirational quotes, the out-of-fashion branding... Pure dystopian tackiness.

Good. More people will be redpilled.

>tfw no qt tomboy gf

Ahh, the athletic thong...

It's eternal anguish user, they are enjoying either lesbo or taken, they don't exist IRL

JUST SELL FUCKING CLOTHING YOU SHALLOW, INSIPID, LEFTIST, VIRTUE SIGNALING PIECES OF SHIT. GOD I HATE THEM EVERY DAY MORE AND MORE. THE WEST NEEDS TO BE NUKED. THERE IS NO OTHER SOLUTION TO THESE PROBLEMS. JUST NUKES.

It's embarrassing and somewhat adorable the inane ego preserving beliefs of women.

This.

bit too old for me

>"look at that girl with the giant puma whale tail thing on user"
>"yes I see, she must be a runner or weight lifter, only the most athletic qts wear whale tail thongs.
>"she's leaving user, hurry lets go and smell where she was sitting while the scent is still fresh"
Tfw I've never smelled a seat where a qt with whale thong was sitting.

Size?
Power?

>What gives you the privilege to judge someone, because of who they are???

A functioning brain?

>why invest in the fucking army? stop killing people OMG!!!
>soldiers are all killers, you are a loser if you served
>you're banning trannies? BIGOT! you can't do that. let them in!
the logical mind of women.

Whenever I see women acting tough in a group with they're shitty half assed self defence bullshit that doesn't actually make any sense I just have this primal urge to march straight towards them and throw each and every one of them onto the floor as they completely disregard all the useless bullshit they've learned and start hopelessly screaming in pathetic futility as they're completely overpowered by an average (or above average by today's standards) male.

"Who gives anyone the right or position to judge someone because of who they are?"

Kek, I love how women listen to the statement and think its so deep. Judgement of others is a natural born right.

If being a pedophile is who you are I will judge you appropriately.

These people would make it a thought crime to judge others.

what a nasty britbong dyke. i bet her ass and tits look like flattened out concrete

how is this based?

she'd get BTFO faster than her acting career