If ayyy lmaos contacted us, how would that change politics?

If ayyy lmaos contacted us, how would that change politics?

Would the countries stick together more and bury their differences?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gCBlAAtJA54
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1696345_fwd-fwd-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-critical.html
youtu.be/U3cH3JJh-GM
youtube.com/watch?v=PgAEoNbfjT4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>If ayyy lmaos contacted us, how would that change politics?
this already happened and you see nothing changed because the ones in power just hide everything about the ayys.

we're not even allowed to go to the moon because they don't want that.

No being intelligent enough to create FTL travel would ever come to Earth.

Looks familiar..

"we're not even allowed to go the moon"... top kek

its true, they had to reshoot much of the Apollo footage because they had to hide the massive structures, like the 600ft high towers.

they would suck jew dick and willingly be implanted with a credit chip in their forehead.

Why the fuck would aliens be on our moon?

because its their base and there is nothing for us there

demonic subversion, not alien contact

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

There are no aliens so this is a dumb topic.

you'll find out soon enough. the cabal is going to fake an alien invasion as a precursor to fulfilling all the world's end-times prophecies.

this man is woke
listen to him m8s

>world peace achieved
>humanity purged
Dat old twilight zone episode

no fuck off trump is winning
victory of the light mothearfuckkker

But that's our moon. not theres

we're already here white boi...

youtu.be/gCBlAAtJA54

Actually covers this stuff, if I remember right.

We Wuz on the moon way b4 any white caveman senpai

>ayo copy dat, welcome to the moon

amen bro

try and take it from them. you have no chance.

They already have. Pic related.

instead of blaming j00s, you'd blame ayys for all your shit

aliens are communist and only looking to subjugate you. that's why they stay in the shadows, control us from afar, genetically manipulate us.
their goal is turn us into something similar to what they are (because they think they are "enlightened"). weak, small, collectivist, living in artificial circumstance, no individualist or ego, no sex, no nothing. just total submission and slavery to the hivemind. i know this because this is what basically every "contactee" describes in their testimony (though usually they use more glowing terms and put a positive spin on it because aliens seem to pick people who are ideologically close to what they want us to be to abduct).

the grey alien is essentially the end result of communism, ANTIFA, leftist, feminism, whatever you want to call it. it's the ultimate "equality".

they are here, they are engineering you and your society. their motivation is the same hatred and malignancy that motivates SJWs (they're just cosmic SJW's).

they also have technology that can trap souls and control reincarnation, which is the most frightening part of all of this, because these cosmic SJW's basically manage to trap and enslave your soul from lifetime to lifetime and force it to do its bidding.

source, someone who was almost autistically obsessed with alien abduction testimony in their teenage years. the stories basically almost all share common themes and when you remove the glowing, happy terms that contactees try to describe their literal kidnappings with, they paint a fucking absolutely horrifying picture of what's really happening on earth and why we have so many of the problems we have on the planet

>If
That's been going on since the 50s

Draconian Reptilians have been visiting Earth for thousands of years. The Greys work for them. In 1934 Roosevelt's administation and the CIA did a deal with the Greys. In exchange for advanced technology, they were allowed to experiment on humans. ETI presence has increased on Earth since we (humans) invented the atomic bomb. Get far enough into the Jews, the Rothschilds and you eventually find this stuff.

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1696345_fwd-fwd-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-critical.html

did you know that aliens stole nuke material and abducted Military personal in the 50s who never came back?

the power of the ayys is scary.

They did, in '77, but we ignored them youtu.be/U3cH3JJh-GM

I JUST GOT YOUR MESSAGE BAY BAY

AH AH

OH OH BABEH

No. Ameritards would declare a war on them to get their resources, mudlismes would declare a jihad on them, Chinese would try to eat them, Europeans would give them gibs and let them anally probe our women. The earthlings would never come to an agreement what should be done.

Fake. Scout ships do not have rivets.

Did you just explore every corner of the universe to say such statement?

>whoa, hayyyy guys

i spoke the truth on this thread but honestly this issue reaches even beyond Sup Forums's intelligence level and nobody even responds. it should be the clearest connection to draw between SJWs and a shadowy race of identical aliens that seek to control society. too abstract and esoteric for people i guess, it is the objective truth tho as the testimony of the "contactees" is extremely clear

every "contactee" starts spouting off about "how we're all going to become one" and how "humaniy is so awful and wrong and immoral and terrible" and how the aliens are going to "guide us" and "lead us" "to a great spiritual truth". guess what? these people are suffering from the most clear stockholm syndrome ever. they literally get kidnapped out of their beds, medical experiments run on them, sometimes things implanted in them, sometimes forcefully raped, then zapped with some mind control device and say "yes these people who kidnapped and raped me are going to lead us to a bright and beauuuuuuutiful new future!". this testimony is extremely common. they literally have technology that can trap your soul too. they're slaves (literal sexless drones) and they are seeking to enslave your soul and turn you into a sexless drone too. end of story. this is why joos are "gods chosen people" and espouse communism and stuff. "gods" = "aliens" and joos are the chosen race of the aliens who have secretly colonized earth

How would it change... politics?
Let's see... World as it is right now, aliens contact it. Suddenly there's a bunch of foreign nations on foreign planets. That's... pretty distant. We can't even extend our concerns to our own moon most of the time.
I think it would depend on how much the aliens wanted to interfere. If there was no trade, no migration, and no military threat, I don't think it would affect politics at all.

So, OP...
How interventionist are your ayyy lmaos?

>I can tell by the pi-

Sauce plz

>military threat
Son. If we ever get a visit by some life-form that mastered interplanetary travel, threat is not exactly the proper word.

I hear you. I fantasize about explaining to aliens why their culture is bad and they shouldn't feel bad for it, but they should let us have ours, too.

picture from the soviet Zond 3 mission

They wouldn't bother. If they can come here they can literally confiscate anything of interest and either breed, clone, synthesize, or reverse engineer it.

The idea of some benevolent alien species that just wants to lend a helping hand makes absolutely no sense.

If its the genetic material from biological diversity. They can take and make more. If its the food they can do the same. If it was resources they don't need our permission to take what they are after.

It isn't culture. What are we going to share with them culturally, Jersey Shore? Maybe Housewives of too much money and no brains. How about the famous mindless horseshit we call American Idle?

No? How about our insight into spirituality we call religion that routinely makes sport out of murdering and enslaving our fellow man?

What about all the toxic worthless shit we call toys, well what about our profound accomplishments in technology like a phone that can track you wherever you are like cattle and spy on your at will?

They wouldn't bother. We are barely out of the jungle on this planet.

Any species that made it to the top of the food chain on their planet, developed interstellar technology, and could contact other species in person wouldn't waste time on a species this doomed unless they were just as sick and depraved as we are.

Give up hope.

This is the future we all chose.

The sad part of it is that no, nothing would change. Things would get worse.

>Government controls all contact with ayy lmaos
>Eventually they reach some shadowy deal with them to share their tech
>Government uses the tech for military and other shady shit
>Laser rifles and speed-of-light aircraft
>Even stronger bombs to wipe out even larger areas
>Repeat until WWIII starts and human inevitably kill each other with ayy lmao technology
>Ayy lmaos leave and look for a better species to interact with

Also, don't be surprised if the aliens straight up blow the planet up due to the government capturing and torturing some of their own. That's what would really happen and you all know it.

Threat was exactly precise.
Danger is certain - if they can get here, they can kick our asses.
Threat is not certain - if they can kick our asses, and then make no steps towards doing so, peace wins by default.
We certainly won't be attacking them anytime soon. Not without the other side of a technological singularity. By definition, such consequences are not to be foreseen from this end.
The danger they would certainly pose would only be a bigger incentive for earthly politicians to plug their heads into the dirt and respond meekly to any halfway-peaceful overture.

stop all technical progress and set up a puppetshow to distract the public, basically what we have rn

yeah and the thing that sucks is that when you do you will get the same result as when you try to explain shit to SJWs

what people don't understand about aliens is that they're very weak and actually sort of stupid. by many accounts they don't even understand the difference between technology and biology because they've spent their entire lives aboard spacecraft and are inherently fused with it in their own bodies. they have TOTALLY lost touch with reason and sense.

someone in their history iNVENTED this technology and probably was pretty smart, sure. but you don't have to be smart to USE technology, you just have to piggyback on what your ancestors created. ever see idiocracy? it's a communist, ultra-left-wing version of that and it's horrifying and why you have a lot of the problems you have in your life today

ayyyliens have contacted us since the dawn of humanity. It has been proven scientifically.

youtube.com/watch?v=PgAEoNbfjT4

They have no interest in helping us out. Would you help chimpanzees to become like a human? The ayyy lmaos just watch and see what we do. The are basically scientists studying monkeys.

absolutely true

What the fuck?

THIS

>If ayyy lmaos contacted us

'they' have been here for a long time.

they will be deported

creepeh

Hahaha, okay! Storytime.
>I dream I'm an infantryman pulled out of training
>I'm told that I was selected for first contact duties
>Due to aliens telling command that I had telepathic aptitude
>Alien tries to establish telepathic contact with me.
>Connection is a little fuzzy but initially good.
>"Hello I am an alien"
How are you speaking english?
>"I am not speaking english. You are speaking galactic standard telepathy."
>Fuzzing gets worse. I barely made out the last word on that.
>Alien keeps talking, but is getting drowned out by literal static
>telepathy is a poorly tuned radio, who knew?
I'm sorry, I can't understand you.
>Alien replies, still too static'd to hear
I'm very sorry, but I think the connection is bad. It's staticy and I think I'm having trouble making out your accent past the static.
>Static partially clears
>Alien replies and I still couldn't hear all of it, but I think it was angry that I accused it of having a telepathic accent?
>Static worsens
>I missed most of this, and it was an angry rant anyways, but I believe the word 'impossible' was being used to describe the connection being bad
>Connection terminates, static clears
Huh. Did I just fuck up first contact?
>I woke up
>Relief at not fucking up first contact
But why did I dream about an alien being unable to understand a communication glitch?

test

its coming Sup Forums.

Also possible yellow stone eruption on August 21st

fuck off space niggers

>we're already here you pathetic bipedal mammal.

i dunno dude what you describe doesn't really sound like a genuine contact experience to me, but fuck if i know. they have been known to contact "contactees" telepathically after the fact. that is a nuts dream. my suggestion to you if you're really interested or if the dream "felt weird" to you (like felt more real than a normal dream) is to look into some sort of regression hypnosis and see if you can uncover an abduction memory. sometimes this is how people who have had their minds wiped or who have blocked out the experience due to trauma remember what happened to them

Many of my dreams feel exceptionally vivid and real. That was one of them. It's not something that can make me exceptionally interested in a dream. If I were actually in the army, it might've messed with my head more.
I just shared it because I figured sometimes long odds are worth indulging when they're amusing enough. And hey, maybe now you know a little more about the kind of experience that leads someone to find your tale of idiocratic aliens intuitive. That dream stuck with me. It made me question whether time really meant progress.
Could an ancient race merely have found a long time to degenerate?

ayyyy

remember the real one?

whoever shopped it thought its gonna be easy cause the pic is all grainy and smudgy, bad thing is he spent too much time on this and wasnt able to see how much blur effect he used in one spot and forgot to add similarities to the rest of the picture

yes indeed

The ayys are already here. They control us, all the kikes you hates are not humans but ayys. They take the human form so that the goyim won't suspect anything and continue being the good goys. That is why all the religions either explicitly worship ayys or kikes.

>yes, goyim no aliens here, nothing to see, shu

Not allowed to go to the moon

Looks like some AYY intercepted "fuck off space niggers we are full, you can crash on the moon if you want" a little too seriously

>Could an ancient race merely have found a long time to degenerate?
well from what everyone says they all just live in the ships. they don't know the difference between technology and biology. they are sexless drones that are obviously bred from a machine somewhere. technology and artificial intelligence is all they've ever really known. they don't really "think for themselves" on anything. of course some accounts of them could be fake, and many probably are, but there are consistent themes and those themes generally sort of portray them as detached, thoughtless, emotionless robots. which is exactly what you would expect of someone in their position, if you really think about it.

what is scary is that many people consider them messiahs or saviors (because people are stupid and will worship anything that seems strong to them, even if its an artificial strength only granted through technology) and what is the MOST scary is that these beings probably do have tremendous power over us via their technology (which seems to clearly include weapons, mind control devices and most frighteningly of all some sort of machine which traps souls, which is described by many contactees in glowing terms as being a place of "pure bliss" when you enter it, so it's essentially drugs for the soul). i know that i for one do not want to be at the mercy of small, mindless, sexless, communist SJW drones that spend their lives in sterile artificial environments and don't know the first thing about our struggles here on earth

They'd sell us off as slaves most likely. Humans have no real value if they can't compete intellectually with beings that develop space travel. Politics would be gone since slaves should never govern slaves.

Evause we told them they could.

It's this picture

Don't post
we'll get shut down

Missinfo

Why do brainlets think ayys are decidedly want to kill us? To them we serve as good slaves, or amusing pets. They don't want to kill us all of, but they want to rule over us. All the kikes are ayys in human form, all the religion are designed so that human would continue to be good goys forever without ever revolting. They don't want to burn this world down, but the want the rule over the human and want us to forever be good goys.

bump

obligatory

why would they want to controls us? why do you think mankind is so special to warrant any special treatment. if they are all powerful beings they have literal no use for us, seems like not even for entertainment. If they are all eternal then maybe observation is the only thing they care to bless us with. Otherwise theres no meaning in interacting with insects.

checked
Legendary

I actually wish there was a species much better than us. I rather be a third rate nigger-slave in ayy-lmaoistan than an above average white male in my multicultural shithole.

This thread has made me worry that humanity is going to hit the galaxy like a memestorm, going around offering jobs and individual dignity to everyone else's mindslaves.

Humanity is probably the niggers of the galaxy desu and everyone has quarantined us.

Why august 21th?

they wouldn't unless they wanted to elevate us, which they likely wouldn't as well

the amount of metals you can harvest from a star vastly outweight what you can get from a planet, as well as with things like dyson spheres they could support quadrillions of themselves in single systems

if they were going to take earth we would already be dead since it would be easiast to just weaponize a star and shoot a massive amount of energy at earth and then wait a few decades

at that point they would be living for centuries due to biological modification and mechanical augmentation so waiting decades for a dyson beem to travel would be nothing to them

>go on alien planets
>get xenobux
>fuck hot alien QTs all day
>muh BHC
>spread stupid human memes in the incredibly intelligent and cohesive ayy societies and distrupt them

WE WUZ HUMONZ N SHIET

they would likely have mass automation, slavery would be useless to them

In seriousness, EVERY single outcome of the Drake equation is chilling as fuck.

>ayys exist but they are so technologically advanced they are literally "ascended" not even interacting with baryonic matter, maybe they have fucked off into literal other timelines, maybe other multiverses, maybe just simulating a heavily time dilated pocket universe to live in, they have no reason to travel the earth
>ayys exist and their technology is comparable us, we will never meet but maybe we can exchange a message per every century, no way to FTL travel
>ayys exist but they are more advanced than us, in this case they have an intense imperative to control the universe, realitvistic rockets, von neumann probes and other nasty shit might be already on our way because striking first is essential
>ayys exist but for some reason they have decided to camouflage their presence and intentionally decieve us for whatever reason
>the universe is just a simulation and some incomprehensible higher level ayyys are running it
>the universe is just a simulation and we are not even the target, we just arose on a chance like some NPC town in the background the heroes will never visit
>we are alone. humanity is the only bearer of sentience ever in the eternal void of the universe and we are just one geopolitical mistake from ending us forever, leaving a cold, mechanical universe without life and no one to observe it ticking down towards heat death

So pick your poison.

Maybe I can entertain them with my mixtape, it's fire.

wasnt it filmed in studio?does the random glitches ?

The most likely option is this:

Aliens exist in other galaxies and maybe our own but we will never, ever meet them.

You guys have simply no fucking idea how gigantic the universe is. It's incomprehensible.

Trying to travel to another star is like an ant trying to cross the Pacific ocean in an ant-sized boat.

Trying to travel to another galaxy is like an ant trying to travel to the moon in an ant-sized rocket. It's simply not possible.