Brave asian girl fights back against transphobic Trump supporters

>""""""""Asian""""""" Americans

And then everybody stood and started clapping

Even if it happened, she went on to fuck a white guy that night.

Tell her boss she'll get fired.

I'll take things that never happened for 300$

Gas all chinks.

>girl

Why is some asian bitch that can barley understand English trying to tell us how to conduct our military?

>IT'S TIME TO STOP!

Transfags belong in rubber rooms, and their enablers belong in gibbets.

Sage.

"Transphobic", or as it used to be called, "chemically balanced."

Find her employer. Let's get her fired. Use the tactics of the left against them.

Mire like asian """""americans""""""

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH WWWWWOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
HOW BRAAAAVEEEEEE......
FUCKE HER

Asians will side with leftists and niggers when the time comes.

>slow clap

And the 8 y/o little girl who was nearby started crying tears of joy that her country was being saved.

And the manager gave a knowing glance

Also a sword cane was involved somehow

>things that never happened
>racist Glumpf supporters eating "food" from nonwhites

Me so horny

YASSSS QUEEN SLAAAAYYYY

Me love you long time

*Spilled soup on guys lap*
*record scratch*
>Hi, this is me. Youre probably wondering what i do to stop the evil whites
*guy screaming in pain in slowmo*
*asian looks at the camera*
>its the small things that hurt the most ;]

This story is fake as fuck, might as well make it querkier.

Trans coworker who is also black and an eagle scout and a veteran of the marine rangers specops SEAL team 6 unit who got a purple heart for having her dick blown off in afghanistan by a white enemy soldier but the VA left the wound because it turned out to be her new vagina

underrated desu

>didn't literally backflip and roundhouse kick the transphobic trump supporter's head into a wallscroll emblazoned with the katakana TA RA N TSU
Needs a redraft

my sides

>she got to do all that AND orgasm hard that night guis
>that sure showed her
you are sofa king we todd edd

a real soldier on the front lines, fighting the transphobic nazi patriarchy one trump supporter at a time

Asians are cancer. They fight for nigger even though niggers target them the most.

SLAY QUEEEEEN

quintessentially American

considering that it was in the US, the clapping would be very believable

>be you
>believe a slant eyed cunts larp

kys

Yanks, find the restaurant, find the owner, show him/her the tweets, get her fired.

Fucking do it faggots.

And then the mayor walked in and gave her the key to the city

>I dont think trans people should be in the military
>Asian bitch walks up and spills scalding hot soup in my lap
>scream in pain
>see this post and then kms

Why do women lie for attention?

How come first generation Asians are tolerable and some are even pretty cool, while second generation Asians are the absolute worst type of brainwashed insufferable leftism cancer?

>she works there
what

and then he made her the mayor

what a cunt.

things that never happened

Stop pretending to be a tough girl you little shit. Your an ill informed cunt. Now where's my soup!

If the guy finds out about this twitter post he can probably sue for assault.

she said
>my trans co-worker
you illiterate shit.

popularmalecelebrity.jpg busts through the door.

"What a courageous act. Marry me, miso-chan!"

If she's dumb enough to share this information then she deserves to have it used against her. The manager should be notified of this behavior.

first generation worked hard and had no time for stupid nonsense. second generation grew up sheltered from the world because their parents made that possible with their hard work, then they went to college and got brainwashed by cultural marxists. the end.

>her & co-worker go out to eat
>you're a retard
>????
>profit

Why do people just go on the internet and lie? Who would do that?

>got a purple heart for having her dick blown off in afghanistan by a white enemy soldier but the VA left the wound because it turned out to be her new vagina

REEEE.

>(user was banned for this post)

Congratulations on becoming mayor, young lady. Why don't you bring yourself on into the white house?

hope someone find where she works and gets her fired
just admitted she did it on purpose

>THIS TOTALLY HAPPENED

>Americans just carry their own bowls of soup around the restaurant when they eat

if you get so much exercise how are you so fat

Why not show her posts to her manager about "accidentally" spilling stuff on people?

This nigga can't be this dumb.

Probably a gookrean, they're the worst of the Asian-Americans. Also that story never happened. Your ass would be fired, you'd be arrested and that place would be fined for spilling hot soup on a customer.

im pretty slender & girly

deport

>Anons think pic related actually happened
Christ almighty

Then apple, Obama, zuckenjew all praise the slant , cause their all cucks.

She just admitted to GBH, amazing.

nigger you literally order your bowl of food & carry it back to a table, all yourself

So they got to shit on your coworker AND they got their whole meal comp'd? Sounds like a good deal

thattotallyhappened.tiff

So you are assuming that she went out with a coworker (not a friend) to a buffet?

Sounds less plausible than her working there

Actual Asians wont, you're thinking retarded millenial American-Asians indoctrinate

i did the research, you didn't

nigga it is blatantly obvious that she's a server talking about custies

prove it or shut your fucking cuck hole like a good boy

>eating gook"food" instead of European cuisine
He deserved it. I'll rather eat some Schnitzel, Pasta or Gyro instead of some dog soup or horsekebab desu.

she references a bunch of trumpkins as a sort of other class-the customers in the server-customer relationship
they made comments in front of her coworker
coworker doesnt prove they are at work, but is one piece of contextualization
she spilled soup then thumbed up her coworker, this implies her coworker is at a distance--in the back or at another table while she is serving the trumpkins

also in a subsequent tweet, which you can look up, she talks about napkins and shit.

I cannot prove scientifically that she was working, but anyone who isn't autistic knows she's working

lurking in this place for over a decade has given me superhuman bullshit detecting skills so I've got to call shenanigans on this one

why must minorities fabricate their own imaginary oppression? It's almost like they WANT us to be super racist against them.

That would be hard since it never happened you total fucking mong

too long didn't read, but i kbnow theres no god damn proofs in there
gimme a quick rundown of your speculation so i can lightly place it on your ass hole & kick it back up in there where it belongs with the rest of your shit

tl:dr He's right.

What research? You didn't show anything

logically speaking if you were out at a restaurant with a coworker you would probably call them a 'friend' instead of a 'coworker'. The terminology implies they are at work

Battery. Find out where she works.

What the flip is wrong with drumpf?!?

>the coworker that she assaulted didnt mag dump that gook in self defense

Kek. Came to post this.

leftism directly corresponds with "education". hard working azn parents' dream was for their kids to get an education and do what they could not. something happens between the time 2nd gen are 13 and 25. do the math.

YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS KWANG SLAAAY AIN'T NOBODT TAKIN' DRUMPF'S ASS TO RED LOBSTAH

So she admits to assault.
Dude needs to sue this Chink and file charges

You would know, Zhang.

>OMG TRUMP MENTIONED A THING TODAY SO ALL TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE ENGAGED IN A POGROM WHERE THEY GAS TRANNIES ON THE SPOT REEEEE
things that totally habbened

We've needed this meme for a while anyways