Did he do the right thing?

Did he do the right thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/19021/wut-father-allegedly-murdered-his-son-finding-elliott-hamilton
dailywire.com/news/19021/wut-father-allegedly-murdered-his-son-finding-elliott-hamilton?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4732528/Dad-killed-son-boy-compromising-photos.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/our guy/

Would buy him a beer.

Is this the guy that fucks the dead cat?

Yes,

What a guy. Although he should also probably kill himself because he clearly can't parent effectively and his mere existence is a threat to society.

Why somebody would eat a shit?

Yes.
He deserves a pardon.

Degeneracy. Sodom and Gomorrah

America is a fucked up place, hell they wash their chickens in what is essentially public swimming pool water.

Was the son eating his own shit or the shit of another, was it human shit, was it recent or old, we have got to learn more about this shit

"Eat shit and die" just became literal.

He eat feces, wears womens clothing and than kills his son after being caught.

If isn't a degenerate trash what is?

yes

If he took his stash...

It sounds to me that the son found photos of the father eating shit, not the other way around. In that case, the father should have killed himself years ago.

I'd bet $100 that the kid was a Jew.

>White people

Typical

You are correct.

dailywire.com/news/19021/wut-father-allegedly-murdered-his-son-finding-elliott-hamilton

>be a failure of a parent
>kid turns out a degenerate as a result
>instead of fixing your shit for once in your life and taking your son to therapy, just murder him because it's easier
>gets praised online for his heroic deed
Can't make this shit up

If that's what they meant, they structured the sentence very incorrectly

He created a monster, it was up to him to destroy it.

They obviously worded it poorly on purpose, and they're obviously Jews, but why?

dailywire.com/news/19021/wut-father-allegedly-murdered-his-son-finding-elliott-hamilton?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

No, you just can't read. The "for" implies that the cause of the murder was the son's actions.

Agreed.

But they are only journalist, not the best for accuracy or honest writing.

It was the father who ate feces. He killed the son because the son discovered his secret.

When will our society start to tolerate the shit-eating minorities?

I think so.

You can't fix people who willingly eat shit.

I cant imagine how eating shit can be pleasure for someone. That boy was very fucked up apparently. It reminds me a case of some polish sluts eating a saudi dump for money

fags are into eating fecal matter

Yes, he did, but he should also kill himself for producing such a degenerate offspring.

eating sh_t?
Before his disappearance, Dylan and his father had quarreled, and Dylan had seen compromising photos of his father, according to the indictment. He was also upset by the way his father was talking about Dylan’s mother and brother.

Redwine and Hall had often pointed fingers at each other, even appearing on the TV show “Dr. Phil” in 2013. The two, who had gone through a contentious divorce, were in the midst of a custody battle. Redwine told ex-wife Beth Horvath he would “kill the kids before he let her have them,” according to the indictment.

wait did the son eat feces or the dad

At least look up the story first before posting. It was the dad who ate shit.

what

you need to read past the headline

>Mark Redwine's(father) indictment reveals disturbing details about his alleged murder of his son, revealing that Dylan(dead son) and his brother Cory saw compromising photographs of their father

it wasn't the son that was eating shit, it was the father.

Scat fetish

Well, I still stand by my statement, both father and son should be dead so the entire shit-eating line is ended.

based

/thread

Sounds like the son found photos of the father
Shit eaters have a shit tier fetish and deserve the rope tbqh
Idk he looks a bit different

Whites truly are the masterrace

his son was trying to become a survivalist and his dad kills him for it.

The dad was the one eating shit. His kid found the pics, so the dad killed him to try and save face.

>20 blocks

Are racists just no-life neets in disguise?

shart in mart.
/shart in plate/.

No the father murdered him for doing something he percieved him doing.

>jumping immediately to that line of thinking

are you me?

Yes. The action being " to find" the son finds evidence of his father scat fetish. The father kills the some because he is ashamed of his OWN actions.

Well it can be read both ways. It depends if the subject of the first sentence is the same with the one in the second.

A true German.

>naming your son Dylan

its like he was asking for him to grow up a to be a giant faggot
Shoulda named him Biff or Lars

Get the daily mail article. He was eating the shit out of a diaper (would be interesting to know where he got it) and wearing women's clothes, his son caught him and laughed so he shot him dead. That will teach the motherfucker...

ask niemcy

Even a total white redneck knows that poo belongs in the loo, not in your moo

Father 'killed his son, 13, after the boy found and mocked compromising photos of him eating feces from a diaper he was wearing and posing in women's clothes with makeup on'
Dylan Redwine, 13, disappeared from dad's Colorado home in November 2012
His remains were found scattered across mountains in Colorado in 2013
In 2015, the teenager's skull was found just 1.5miles away from his dad's home
Mark Redwine was arrested on Saturday & charged with second-degree murder
He is being held in Washington on $1M bond and faces extradition to Colorado
Mother Elaine Hall says she's always believed her ex-husband responsible
She and Redwine appeared on Dr Phil in 2013 blaming each other for the death
By MARY KEKATOS and CHRIS PLEASANCE and VALERIE EDWARDS FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 12:01 EDT, 26 July 2017 | UPDATED: 12:57 EDT, 26 July 2017

shares
View comments
A father was allegedly led to kill his 13-year-old son after the boy found 'compromising' photos of him in diapers and eating feces.

Dylan Redwine went missing in November 2012 while on a court-ordered visit with his father, Mark, in Colorado.

The child's remains were found seven months later scattered in southwestern Colorado mountains by wild animals.

Prosecutors now say that Redwine may have killed Dylan after he was confronted about the 'disturbing' pictures.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4732528/Dad-killed-son-boy-compromising-photos.html

>Shoulda named him Biff or Lars
Biff hahahahahahaha

* son

Btw English is such a awful language when it comes to expressing who is the subject and what the subject is. Nigger tire grammar.

when will God finally smite this gay earth?

>kills his son because his son caught his dad wearing a diaper and dressed like a girl , eating shit out if said diaper.

Son u r disappoint

>no son nobody must see my shit-eating pics
>I know, I'll murder you and nobody will ever find out or ask why

kek I love Washington state.

Imagine how nice a German/Indian friendship would be. Germans could build stuff for Indians with their industriousness, then the Indian could shit a nice pile of feces as a reward for the German to eat. It's a symbiotic relationship.

He created it. He has every right to destroy it.

>MARY KEKATOS
>MARY KEK ATOS
>KEK ATOS
>KEK
>ATOS

why do so many of you faggots have reading disabilities?

>EAT SHIT AND DIE

Damn Mark Hamill, what happened to you?

He found pictures of his dad eating shit from a diaper and dressed as a woman and confronted him with it. The kid probably deserves a Darwin Award because if you find out your father is that fucked up in the head and confront him about it, you pretty much deserve what you get. Should have shut his fuckign mouth and said he had a science project due and gone home to his mother.

If the kid was 13 it might've been some stupid dare or some other teenage bullshit.

THE DAD ATE THE SHIT

PAPA ATE THE KAKA

Hasn't been the same since auntie Beru and uncle Owen's deaths

Actually those are the exception. For niggers, however this behaviour would be expected.

I'll bet that wiped the shit eating grin off of his face

A Detroit, Mich. nigger is giving me a particular type of joy after breaking down crying and expressing his heartfelt "I DINDU NUFFIN" after being charged with battery assault, rape and 1st degree murder earlier this week for ellegedly beating, raping, and killing a white woman

Id murder my son too if he found pictures of me eating feces.

well, your dad let you live.

Kek

Best in the world, you peg selling scumbag.

noice

>Sup Forums jumping to conclusions
>Sup Forums only reading the title of a story and constructing the narrative right before my humble eyes

This is how the right will die; getting used to winning, getting used to having the smart guys on our side, getting used to the idea that we are the rational ones - will lead to the pride that goeth before the fall, mark my words.

Look what happened in this thread, /our guys/ saying they'd buy a diaperfag shiteater that murdered his own son a beer- just because of a poorly worded title. This is Sup Forums, this is Sup Forums, we don't need to be good guys, we don't need to say how we really feel, we're here for the lulz, but some of you consider yourselves intelligent people that want to have a positive impact on the world. If any of you are reading this, take a big step back and use your fucking head before this whole ship sinks before the next election.

AND ALWAYS READ THE FUCKING SOURCES

Probably.

>white "men"

day of the rake when

90% of this thread is people reading the title wrong

why? are you all 11? what is going on with this board

started last week

HI

>international website

In case you haven't noticed the past several months we have been overrun with underage shitposters (not the fun kind) from twitter reddit and youtube

The shame was too painful

The germans fear him

If true, yes.

It was his shit and his son was the only witness

Look up professor brothers

>Scat eating white trash murders his son
>Sup Forums sides with him

I fucking love you guys, you really are the biggest pieces of human trash on the planet. Wonder how many of you were raised by single moms?

>white trash
No such thing.

>Actually those are the exception
90% of all pedos, serial killers and mass shooters are white

degenerates :
as the father, so the son ...

hard to judge, whos the bigger degenerate here ...
i men : REALLY hard ...

What do u think, pol ?

Wrong.
>serial killers and mass shooters
1. Difference between white and non-white murderers is that they're more efficient while, but there are waaay more non-white murderers
>pedos
Depends on your definition of paedophilia. Niggers in Africa fuck toddlers, because they think it cures AIDS lol and if you look on the ____ you'll see way more south east asian stuff, newnigger.

You misunderstand. The kid found pics of his dad eating shit and his dad killed him so he wouldn't be exposed.

>for finding photos...

And you're accusing others of being unable to read?! Some of you motherfuckers are even dumber than the dumb niggers you like to think you're smarter than.

>that face
JUST

You're either ignorant, or deliberately lying.