SHEP SMITH TRIGGERED

>Trans
>People

pick one

Who asked that?

RUDE RUDE

Russian hacker here.

Wow how fucking rude.
Screaming out a question about tranny bullshit at a kids event.

i hope traps are next to get btfo

DRUMPF YOUTH

Holy shit that fucking buzzkill of a reporter

Trump got PISSED

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
oh that was great

1st for Bob

hack me a gf pls

I honestly can't believe Trump was actually as good as we thought he would be. Not that I didn't have faith all along. It's just shocking.

USA USA USA

Drumpf btfo by based jew Seth Rogen!

USA USA USA USA USA!!!

Republicans control the House and Senate. They have the majority on every committee. Can't even interview a witness. Explain.

Been all smiles today. Damn it feels good to have the chaos back

Why is fox news Shepard Smith attacking Trump? This cuck needs to fuck off to msnbc

tbqh, i really don't care one way or the other about trans in military. i can see both arguments.

I still kinda like The Green Hornet

>Forward progress on tax reform

What happened?

Hack my existence away, thanks.

MAKE LGBT GLB AGAIN!

>singing
literary Trump Young

I DIDNT ASK FOR THESE FEELS

HALLELUJAH

>USA
USA
>USA
>USA
USA
>USA
>USA
USA
>USA

???

>le me a centrist meme

>Young Americans singing Battle Hymn of the Republic
It's gonna be a great fucking future.

When are the waifus coming?

GLORY, GLORY HALLELIUJAH

No kidding, there's a time and place for those kinds of questions, and the kids event is not it.

Shep is a closet homo btw, probably why the trans issue triggers him

Okay Sup Forums, we get it. We understand that posting NatSoc, Jew, Pepe, and Trump memes is "edgy". We understand that you like to "troll" people and hurt their feelings. It gives you a sense of power. But you have to realize that DRUMPF is fucking evil and is destroying America!

First you start deporting innocent Mexicans and shutting-down sanctuary cities. Do you even care about their children, about their families being separated?! WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO TELL SANCTUARY CITIES WHAT TO DO?!!

Then you got half the country to think CNN is "fake news" just because they disagree with Blumpfty. CNN, a respected news group for many years, had reputation is RUINED thanks to your evil fucking memes. Do you even think about all the people CNN had to lay-off to keep from going bankrupt?!

Now you're going to repeal Obamacare, and ban trans people from serving in the military; just to add insult to injury.

I have POC and LGBTQ friends that are living in FEAR of that fucking ORANGE DICTATOR you evil racist bastards put in power. You already control Congress, the Supreme Court, and the White House, what more do you evil bastards want?! STOP WITH YOUR MEMEING AND THINK ABOUT PEOPLES' FEELINGS FOR ONCE!!!!!

just more proof that the republic is failing and the emperor is a necessity

Stream?

>know last night's news about Awan
>know that Trump tweeted about trannies this morning

>but been hanging out with normies all day

need a qr

What did Shepard do this time?

FUCKING HELL, DRUMPF SHOULD BE BARRED FROM FIRING LEAKERS FROM WITHIN THE WH, ITS IN THE INTREST OF THE FREE PRESS AND THE PUBLIC THAT THE PRESIDENT IS HELD ACCOUNTABLE AND THAT THE PEOPLE KNOW WHAT HE DOES. WE NEED MORE PEOPLE LIKE PRIEBUS, HRMC MASTERS AND SO ON!!!

you niggers have 6 days to help

twitter.com/tweetedpolls/status/890278057436741632

Shit is getting serious!

He was born a biological female

>Trans
>Self-mutilator

pick two

Senate rules are shitty.

>singing Hallelujah to Trump
is this the power of Civic nationalism

>What about your policy on trans in the military

WHO THE FUCK SAID THAT

I'm not blaming Trump, but I can never be like him

I'd settle for 1 qt, normal, nice, white woman desu, I don't need a harem

Reminder this is what (((they))) are trying to normalize

We have two more days where Trump can trigger the leftists even more. I hope he can keep this barrage up.
Hack my brain so I can become a Slav whisperer like Trump.

OPEN THE BORDERS SO WHITE WOMEN CAN HAVE BROWN BABIES, GOY

whats the argument for?

Am I the only one who noticed the Hispanic girl in the back closest to the group divide was being incredibly unenthusiastic?

THE WHITE MAN MARCHES ON!!

>great liberal britain
Do i got that right?

Soyboys BTFO

oy vey why do those hrt trap boys in the west has no more sperm?

>the rapidly declining christian voter base will feel good
>the rapidly increasing agnostic atheist voter base will be angry
>this is a good political strategy

what happened, any links?

nice copypasta but you forgot to change your meme flag to match

Because he's a homosexual user.

Reporter yelled out a question about trannys during silence
Trump responded "very rude"
Shep Smith lost his shit

MCCAIN IS A TRANNY LOVING FAGGOT TRAITOR WITH BRAIN CANCER

I am a dog, but I identify as a person, so I am transperson. Transpeople everywhere will soon unite. your days are numbered bigot

He always attacks Trump. He's a flaming liberal faggot ... the one they have to keep on to be "fair and balanced" probably. What did I miss though? I can't stand his voice, did he start foaming at the mouth and screaming about the trans shit?

>drumpf
>blumpfty
>orange dictator
>feelings

Kiss my ass, fisherman

Die, leaf.

Yes Shep that was very rude this wasn't the time or place for a question like that.

>CNN can't stop their kikery
Shocking, truly.

I heard that smartphone radiation can fuck with sperm count.

Trump is /ourguy/
Even though they are a small minority, they make up a significant amount of media coverage. The average person is slowing coming to hate the transgender agenda. Trump banning transgenders from the military is a great move, it will make the media go further into madness and report non stop on shit that the average person doesnt want to hear about. No one gives a shit about the bathroom bill, but after this im sure we'll be hearing non-stop tranny pleas, only making the average person more and more disgusted at what they are seeing.

Trump is not playing this game just to survive, hes playing to win and radically change this country.

Fluoride. No one else fluoridated their water systems.

Kubrick knew about kike plans.

I don't speak ghetto, what does that mean?

It's a leaf

>rapidly increasing

In the middle of Trump speaking to children, some idiot reporter shouted a question about transsexuals.

Trump was taken aback for a second, and commented "she's very rude".

Shepard Smith got triggered, saying "she's rude for asking a question about transgendered people???".

There's a time and a place for that shit, and it's not when like 200 children are there.

>rapidly increasing agnostic atheist voter base
nice meme

I liked Pinapple Express too. But his newer stuff like Neighbors 2 or Sausage Party was just pure degeneracy.

Watched TV channels today
It's funny how our media never say a bad word about Drumpf despite new sanctions approved by congress recently

I wouldn't have cared if they stayed but this butthurt from the ban is fucking delicious.

press F for fake news

>she's very rude

This was a pretty bad decision by Trump, and before any of you get under my skin, it has nothing to do with the trannies themselves.

Trannies are a tiny portion of the US and most of them suffer from mental health issues that bar them from the military anyways, and even if they do have the mental faculties, it is highly unlikely they have the physical ones. Simply, it's such a small issue that saying nothing was better. Why?

Well, the reason is because liberals are good at conflating things. Trump saying "We're not going to allow transgendered people in the army" is going to get twisted into an attack on the gay community, and as much as Sup Forums doesn't want to admit it, a significant portion of the people Trump needs the support of (Independents) support gay marriage. A lot of people are going to get turned off by an exclusionary language, and it's not like the Christians abandoned him, they still supported him. It's a move that does nothing but lose him support, and we'll have to see how much. Hopefully it'll be very little after it blows over, because people care more about economics than gay people, but it's still frustrating to see him do things like this.

MAGA

OI VEY GOYIM! Why don't you want to destroy the destruction of western civilization by allowing fags and trannies to rule your countries! It's like 6 gorillion holocausts!

Reporter shouted a tranny question at Trump when the kids were about to sing. Trump called her rude. The Shep sperged out live on air, cutting in to give commentary to argue Trump was rude for not turning the event for the kids into a tranny debate.

Do you prefer this, or the other one I posted?

pewforum.org/2015/05/12/americas-changing-religious-landscape/

Facts dont lie.

And we are about to believe that these twitter starlets actually genuinely care for 0.02 % transgender soldiers ?

Agreed

I heard Trump say, "She's very rude," but what did she say? The WH stream didn't pick it up.

I had a dream about Trump last night.

We were in my old school's cafeteria and it was someone's birthday and for some reason Trump was there serving people cake and snacks.
He kept walking over to us and saying things like
>You've got to try these brownies Ivanka made. They're tremendous!
Also, the cake had birthday candles with the number 150 on it.

What does it mean?

Lmao