The problem with Trumps trans ban

So theoretically, if we were to have a war with North Korea or Russia or some other shithole and the draft was enacted again, couldn't men who refuse to fight use the Trans loophole and pretend to have gender dysmorphia, and perhaps even transition temporarily? In this scenario, you'd have millions of men becoming trans overnight to avoid being sent to a potential blood bath. This stupid loophole would undermine the revival of the American draft system in the likelihood of a major war which would be a significant sign of weakness.

Why would we have an active war with a country far away? No country can invade burgerstan cause chair force playing with drones.

>draft was enacted again
lol no

>and the draft was enacted again
whoa there, kid.
we only deal in theoreticals here.
not crazy things that will never happen.

>draft

if this happens the world has bigger problems than dudes pretending to be trannies

>cowards transforming into women

What's the problem?

bait thread
move along

We didn't run into this faggot problem in vietnam, we wont run into it now, I'm sure you live in some faggot liberal pocket and dont realize that there are brave men willing to fight for their country. Hell, I'm from Mass and I wanted to. Obama decimated our military

Why the hell would a draft be enacted? General infantry are worthless against the US airforce.

>to avoid being sent to a potential blood bath.

What's wrong with that?

Only cucks want to die for the banker.

>millions

No, only the biggest pussy cowards.

Why are we paying for trans ppl to get hormone shots with medicare at 1200$+ a week when they wont die without them?

When will he sign an exec order cancelling this retarded policy?

if people are so much of pussies they might as well just become trans

>there are brave men willing to fight for their country.
Correction, there are dumb men willing to fight for the banker.

Wow luckily it's not 60 years ago and we have better force equalizers than
>a fucking AR-15

I'd take a single tactical nuke over 3 million pussy ass draft dodgers.

Hell if you needed men so bad you'd have some of the true red Canucks clamouring at the border to enlist for an opportunity at citizenship in the US. Like my ass.

You do realise war with China(be it a proxy war) is inevitable. Peaceful transitions are. The only reason Britain surrendered peacefully to American hegemony because we had them at the balls after WW2, and we shared history and culture. Id be surprised if we don't enact the draft by 2040, when China starts to challenge America for regional supremacy. The good times are about to end, especially with this south China sea business and North Korea.

If the pussies who don't wanna serve chop of their dicks so they can't reproduce anymore so their infected gene pool dies out I'm all happy

It wasn't an issue for 200 years and it won't become an issue because Obongo did some drive-by executive order on his way out of office.

Why tf would I wanna get on some boat surrounded by a bunch of other faggots for a few days crossing the pacific to shoot at some gooks for no real reason to me? Fuck the draft then.

China expansionism is a real threat. You've seen what they've done to the Tibetans and the Muslim turkchinks. China is hungry for more resources and power, and what we might see in the future is a much more expansionist and aggressive China. We have a duty to our allies to protect them from Chinese aggression.

Let's see, so far the draft has been used for

>dying for negroes
>dying for europeans
>dying for the pacific (revenge against the japanese is probably the best excuse of the list)
>dying for koreans
>dying for a lie

If the draft is ever used again I'm sure it'll be for a meaningful cause.

Yeah, these are all Rothschild/Israel's wars. So fuck these wars anyways.

It would just get changed to allow them in. We'd need those cowards for cannon fodder.

We are not having a land war with China. We would dominate the seas and the air at all times and strangle them into surrender. No need for a draft.

What makes you think China will stagnate? We are talking about in the mid 21st century when China will more than match the US in military capabilities and influence in the Asia pacific region.

>We are talking about in the mid 21st century when China will more than match the US in military capabilities and influence
Yeah, maybe if the US just stops spending money on defense.

Seem likely to you does it spastic?

Up until today, the policy for trannies was that you had to be medically diagnosed with transgender dysphoria by a DoD doctor in order for you to be considered one. You couldn't just say "I'm a girl now!"

And you think this is anything new? People used to pretend to be schizophrenic or insane to avoid being drafted.