FINLAND NO

>Thousand of refugees have given up on islam and joined The Evangelical Lutheran Church of Finland
yle.fi/uutiset/3-9743077
What are Finland doing right and what is Sweden doing wrong?

Finland is basically The Shivering Isles.

Classic case of refugees playing up apostate status under Islam:

"See, you can't send me home now. I will be murdered because I abandoned Islam :^) "

Oh yes, that's surely a sincere conversion. As we all know, niggers are deeply spiritual and hold their convictions close to their hearts, and would never do anything for more gibs.

Such based niggers. Now I'm perfectly OK with themmfucking White girls and genociding Europe.

majority of christians are niggers

VITTU KAIKKI SAATANAN MUTAKUONOT VITTUUN MEIDÄN MAASTA PERKELE, SAATANA JORMA,HAE HAULIKKO NY MENNÄÄ

Yep thats it but we send them back anyway. According to the EU there is no persecution of christians so its safe to return them.

Congrats with thousand niggers

Finland you dumb shit, this is not a victory.

First of all: shitskins in your country can never be made a victory.

Second, this is an old scam in order to solidify your status as a rapefugee.

it's easier for non-white europeans to blen with non-white refugees.

Niggers in the US are Christian Baptists.

It hasn't helped a bit.

They're assimilating thats even worse

Suomi... what are you doing you still have gross 3rd worlders coming to your country.

im not talking about american niggers. The pic is just random. These are refugees coming from middle-east.

There's no American immigration to Finland.

>They're assimilating
It's not "assimilating." I assume the fucking Jews and cuckolds and spreading the rumor telling them to convert because the kikes have stuffed Europe just about to bursting point and it's about to start vomiting niggers up. They figure if they can scream "I done found Jesus" then nothing they can do.

>record numbers of nignogs convert
>record numbers of nignogs are deported back to their homeland where if anyone finds out they might get killed
tricked

also the finnish church is a leftist shithole and must die or hopefully get ORTHODOX'D

>christian means based
lolno

Even American niggers are better then those savages. At least most American niggers have some white blood.

>it's okay to be flooded with foreigners if they have the right kind of superstition
This is what christcucks actually believe.

REMINDER:
> Muslims are allowed to lie

>>t. BBC defense force

Fucking lazy cunts instead picking your own cotton you breeded a race of turboniggers from the niggest specimens you could find in africa. You deserve to be BLACKED

Slavery was never meant to be illegal. Niggers were meant to be our slaves for ever and still would be today if the south had won.

>Democrats
>Winning anything

this is where you fucked up and continue to fuck up.

Nothing, they are just trying to make excuses for why they should be allowed to stay, they will say shit like: "As a Christian i will be murdered if I went back to Syria"

yeah but finnish immigration agency doesn't care about religion. They have sent "christians" to muslim countries before.

Niggers getting into your society more. thats stupid.

>>Thousand of refugees have given up on islam and joined The Evangelical Lutheran Church of Finland
so when do they stop being black?

Sorry, but it's just taqiyya, in the hope of not getting deported from Finland. Don't think they will become virtuous Nordics, because of a piece of paper that says they are now Christians.

And how many of them did that, before they got granted asylum?