Imran AWaN implicated in passing DNC emails to wikileaks!

Its fucking happening, heres comes the boom!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA
gop.com/demand-fair-treatment-answers/?pgtype=nohead&utm_medium=Email&utm_source=ET_16&utm_campaign=20170726_1273_Demand-Justice_TrumpHeadquarters_RNC&utm_content=GAO_government-oversight_Button-Top-Sign
archive.is/YoLaD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump!!!!

Of course he had their passwords he was their IT guy, they're technologically retarded, and they trusted him. I doubt he was the leaker though.

Yeah, but they need a patsy.

but will they blame it on him?

He was just an operative for a terrorist/foregin actor group. Yeah, no biggie at all.

SCROMMMMPF

27th

Archive link, user. Do it.

it is coming

it cannot be stopped

it is her turn

So wait, if DWS or her poo leaked to Wikileaks, does that make them the good guys? I'm confused.

Poos are heroes now

This can't be right what does this guy have to do with Russia

HA PENNING

The russians, boys. It's all over.

obama roomed with paki muslims
obama went to pakistan for 2 years with his paki boyfriend
obama is dirty
the truth will come out

>Daily Caller

They have no source to back up their opinion, sorry drumpfies this is fake news

KEK wills it.

Distraction from the Seth Rich murder.

It's much more complicated than that, goyim.

It would make DWS and Imram the Russians?

>This timeline

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to speak to an attorney, and to have an attorney present during any questioning."

Why the fuck would DWC leak to wikileaks when it exposes her for a lot of sheisty shit that is ultimately named in the gigantic lawsuit against the DNC?

DWS is going to be charged with Obstruction of Justice. Watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA

bump

Is DWS Russian or something and we didn't know? Shit, I hope CNN doesn't have a picture of her talking with Trump...

What's up with autists mixing up DWS and DWC?

Also, checked.

nice numbers leaf

DWC didn't. The Awans did. Remember, Wikileaks will pay for leaks.

>Obstruction of Justice

I think that's the least of her worries. She let these fuckers give top secret intel to foreign actors in exchange for dirt on political opponents. Better not waste a cell on her, just send her straight to the Chair.

So DWS is Russian? Bump

TL,DR poos double crossed the DNC, War with pooland imminent

What does this mean, is she going to jail?

What an ugly woman.

The other thing to keep in mind is that there were 2 leaks: the DNC leaks which were nothing burgers for the most part, and the Podesta emails, which had some oomph.

DNC may have decided to preempt Wikileaks by "hacking" their own shit first and creating "Guccifer 2.0" in order to discredit the later Wikileaks drops.

nice digits. bumping for justice

the worst forced meme ever

Bump for the DOJ to get off their asses...

So I fucked up. And wasted quads. Is that a crime?

>When the excuse for the crime involves a more serious crime
Bye bye, DNC.

Could be mistaken but didn't they find out from Wikileaks that the DNC had a leak first. Then a couple of months later found out about Podesta?

I thought Russia was the patsy. We're not pushing Russia anymore?

DNC will try to blame the leaks on him to move eyes away from Seth Rich.

indeed, they are struggling, we need to amp up the intensity of the meme war and research

Russia's a dead hores.

Having one mail box password doesn't give you access to everyone else's mail, how fucking stupid are you, how stupid is the daily caller

I guess all gmail users can read each others mail now. fuck off

bumperooni

Bump to start this fucking thing already.

kys, he was master adminstrator for all of their congressional and DNC devices and had access to all of their emails. fucking leafs. it even says so in every article that he had access to their emails

Trump HQ just emailed me this!

here's the link to the petition

gop.com/demand-fair-treatment-answers/?pgtype=nohead&utm_medium=Email&utm_source=ET_16&utm_campaign=20170726_1273_Demand-Justice_TrumpHeadquarters_RNC&utm_content=GAO_government-oversight_Button-Top-Sign

Just got the same email! THIS IS IT BOYS! IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!

bumperino

Bump for justice

BUMP! BABIEZ!

> du

SETH RICH WAS THE WHISTLEBLOWER WHO TURNED EMAILS OVER TO WIKILEAKS. THAT IS WHY HE WAS MURDERED.

DON'T LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS MISINFORMATION.

Russia was the patsy but after the email information came out that the MSM and DNC conspired to create a fake story and blame it on the Russians came out, people are not buying the shit.

arrest warrant soon

This is getting slid hard

>Fake news drumpfies, no source huehuehue
Meanwhile on CNN:
>sources says
>expert opinion
>anonymously disclosed

bump
Amazing the number of shills, retards, and summerfags shitting up the board. This might be the worst I've ever seen it, but I've only been trapped here for four or five years.
So let's say this Paki piece of shit DID have the password. What does he gain by leaking the emails, and why was he kept on the payroll until this week?
Also, why are the Dems using Paki trash to fill job positions in D.C. when there are American citizens in need of work?
Finally, when do the handcuffs start coming out? Trying not to get too excited about tomorrow but I can't help it.

why do you doubt he's the leaker?

Seriously wtf

Awan didn't leak shit, these are idiots who have never even heard of Seth Rich trying to fit the puzzle pieces together.

Bump

Idk who's who anymore.

This post.

meaning the DNC is ready to implicate these two instead of fessing up to seth's murder

but... donald asks for TWO SCOOPS of ice cream at dinners? isnt that the real story here guys?

Remember remember July 27th....

My guess is that there were multiple leaks. Awan bros were probably leaking to foreign govt. As soon as it is distributed to others the amount of potential leakers multiplies. Seth rich might have been leaking to wikileaks or he may have become aware of awan bros. wikileaks might have gotten the same info from different sources.

We won't let them get away with something so basic

Someone said something about Trump saying something on twitter today to distract everyone for tomorrow, was it the trans army shit?

Is this the thread?
I feel like this is the thread.
What are the prevailing theories?
Awan fall guy in place of panda?

WH user said that a happening will occur today. However, it will be nothing compared to the happening on the 27th.

archive.is/YoLaD

Haha you going to die tomorrow

Maybe she was the first to take immunity and this is how they are framing it for the public

Bump motherfuckers!

When i was an admin i never had my user's passwords. Sure, i could kick the door down on their accounts but passwords never. Never use a users credentials so they cant blame any actions on their account on an admin.

That noose, his face, so appealing, fuck it.

You have it backwards, the DNC leaks are what exposed how the Democrats rigged their primaries and the Podesta emails were nothingburgers

Ya no shit IT never gets people passwords. Defeats the whole reason to have a password.

What if he has Chinese backing and the purpose was to implicate the Russians?

They'll tie him to the Russians somehow.

Seriously, this. I am familiar with office situations. IT guys NEVER have passwords. They'll typically sit at a station and ask for the person to enter it, if needed. They never WANTED the passwords. The DNC is seriously technologically retarded if they made their IT guys keep their passwords (or gave them to them and never changed them.)

HERE comes the BOOM!!!

Normally IT doesn't have passwords, but also they don't need them. They normally have access to everything.

>the Podesta emails were nothingburgers

Do you think I'll do better playing dominos on pizza or pasta?

Holy shit they're really going to try to pin the DNC leaks to the Awans just to cover up Seth Rich's involvement and their own treason? This is going to be a wonderful little web of lies to burn after watching them spin it.

An admin doesn't need a password to access a user's shit