He has a point ya know

He has a point ya know

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because people could easily point out how many dumb niggers there are who vote democrat.

>start screening for IQ
>80% of blacks get discharged
>liberal's brains start to melt out of their ears

So are you gonna ban blacks for having low IQ?

tell him blacks score even lower,should we then ban blacks coming in? and if trump supporters dont fight in the army who will? democrats? lmao

Doesn't the army already have a basic IQ screening though?

I know in the Israeli army if you get too low of a score on your written tests you get drafted to clean toilets or be a cook at most

I can't find it, quick post that graph from the election showing underpaid college educated people voting for Hillary whilst trump got all the other high earner wage brackets!

We had this Alabama Negro who said he scored a 24 on the asvab. He said he had a waiver which allowed him into service, but he could only join the reserves, and the infantry. He had probably a 8 inch limp dick, and would walk around the platoon bay naked with his black snake(how could us white boys with 2 inch wieners compete) swaying back and forth. He lasted 3 weeks and was medically discharged for something like a knee injury. He was one of the stupidest people I have ever met. I'm sure he's in jail now and has 15 kids.

Screen for IQ.
All leftists turn out to have a

Since when is IQ reputable? From what I understand it's as reliable as BMI.

Kek

but only dumb fucks join the military.

This used to exist and it still might.

I know the US millitary had a requirement of 85 IQ to join.

For example the cutoff for airborne officers the IQ cutoff was 125 in we2

IQ is pretty reputable actually. It's one of the main influencing factors for success.

>Iq is only a valid measurement of intelligence when it's a convenient argument for me ; )

Yeah there should be IQ testing. I'm pretty sure this guy wouldn't be one of the "winners".

We have the ASVAB test and if you score too low you can't join I think. His entire comment is stupid my brother did great on his and definitely supports Trump. The only people they'd be kicking out were niggers.

Doesn't the army already test for IQ?
I mean that's why there's not that many black people in it.

LMFAO that literally means 50% of American blacks shouldn't be able to join.

Why not do the same with Democrats? Wide IQ filter for votes is the way to go.

>good at test taking
>good at life
Story checks out.

you'd be kicking out quite a few people to be honest, most niggers, some of the more peckerwood whites, beans who can barely speak English and other minorities.

Why aren't we doing this again?

LMFAO remember how literacy tests are racist?

Ah, the liberal meme of "we have the highest IQ's" continues on.

As funny as the idea is of liberals having high IQ's, what's even funnier is their bragging about IQ only to then say it means nothing when discussing race. A large and easy to see fallacy you would think these high IQ specimens would have noticed by now.

HOLD THE FUCK UP

I THOUGHT "IQ" WAS RACIST?

>Test taking
WTF are you even talking about? Do you know anything about how IQ-tests work?

Now they get a fuck about IQs.

The white IQ average is 103. You'd hardly be kicking out any whites.

Fuck off.

The military is a machine calibrated to remove the stupid from society. Its efficiency as a eugenics tool was realized during the Great War and the Great War Expansion Pack.

>1 post by this id

Sage this shit if you bother to reply.

Who would fight the wars? The left would just bitch and surrender.

>mfw 137 IQ, 99 ASVAB
The only people they'd be kicking out are niggers, so I guess they might need to start offering bonuses for cooks or something.

I think whether or not the CIA hates your family is more important.

Lol the US army is full of spics and nigs

I think everyone just needs to quietly remember how income is tied to IQ and how Trump voters on average had higher income (but less extremes) than Clinton voters.

Yeah let's send all professors and College students to war, they have the highest (((IQ)))

try learning about what iq is and how the tests are created

and BMI was designed by one guy and was meant to be applied to entire populations - he even said that you shouldnt apply it to individuals. it only uses two factors i think. it's a very rough general estimate

>ban Trump supporters from the military
But then there wouldn't be a military.

>implying the DoD didnt lower the ASVAB standards as part of their (((diversity))) initiative

>ITT: triggered rural and suburban retards

LMAO exactly this

>149 IQ
>Retard
Yeah, it doesn't work like that.

I agree, lets stop sending decent men to die in wars and send beta numales instead.

Since our military barely needs soldiers to operate it would be hilarious watching the numales die and then Unmanned drones go ahead and win the conflict anyway.

I think we should all support it.

Being a butthurt faggot is not a point at all. More whites males (Those who actually do in the private market place, rather than propagandists in academia/government drones) voted for Trump; do the fucking IQ bell curve/demographic areas of upper middle-class suburbia.

>Since when is IQ reputable?
A more reliable metric for measuring intelligence hasn't been concocted since 1912 when IQ became a thing.

>le making fun of peoples IQ/sex life maymay

>So are you gonna ban blacks for having low IQ?
If it were possible, then yes.

>ban low IQ individuals
>95% of niggers and 75% of spics instantly gone
>white trump supporters only ones left

I like this idea

>he thinks low IQs are a downside for infantrymen

>niggers
>voting

You fucked up.

Do it for libtards, too. There goes the nigger and spic vote. I bet most libtards are pretty fucking stupid, too. I've seen quite a few that are left because they don't think for themselves. They sound pretty much retarded.

The military has enough suicide problems without adding trannys to the mix.

Where does this absolutely unwarranted self-importance come from in liberals? They espouse dead horse ideas like Marxism, yet claim that they are somehow intelligent.

>149 IQ
>not a retard
lmao Drumpflet can you even hold a fork without help from and adult?

>Since when is IQ reputable? From what I understand it's as reliable as BMI.

Try fucking reading a book or two. IQ has been used for the past 100+ years in the military. Do you think they just do that cuz it's fun?

There are many different "IQ" tests. What about SAT? Is that a bad test, too? What about LSAT, or GRE? What about ASBAV, or ACT scores? Those are all IQ proxies. Used everyday.

Go fucking educate yourself and then come back and try again.

Obama is not listed...I wonder why.

This chart is bullshit, Nixon should be towards the top.

a strong correlation exists between income and intelligence. High income earners overwhelmingly vote republican.

When did this "democrats are smart thing" become a meme? it has literally never been true

i got a 94 on the asvab

I teared up when I got the BBC notification about this on my phone. I'm not trans, nor do I know anyone who is... but this shit broke my heart. To any trans folks out there. I am so sorry.
I don't understand how people don't see past this, past him. Anyone with a slight bit of sense can see he's using this as a way to focus our attention away from the investigations. I don't understand why or how people can justify telling a group of people that they are less than the rest of us based on trivial shit. We all bleed red. We all cry tears. We're all born to this world without any say. We all breathe the same air. How can you justify telling a group of people "You're life is not worthy of being given the honor to represent your country."
Edit: To add an explanation as to what upset me. In short... I don't understand and it frustrates me.

>mfw 121 IQ Trump supporter

I can actually answer my own question

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

Essentially: people who are actually stupid, tend to think of themselves as smart, because they are too dumb to realize how little they actually know. People who are actually intelligent, realize how much they don't know, and underestimate themselves.

What do ya think the ASVAB is for?

Just ban people with low IQ. If that happens to keep out more Trump supporters than others, so be it.

Wait... The military already does that.

that's not democrats you're talking about.

It doesn't even matter that there are intelligent people who might vote democrat because it's held back by so many stupid niggers who also vote democrat for gibs.

>He has a point ya know
yeah, that's why the armed service have aptitude tests and people with low IQ are banned. fucking retards. who obviously never even thought about serving.

>there are intelligent people who might vote democrat
Hmmm....

Fuck off /leftypol/

Are you me?

>how people can justify telling a group of people that they are less than the rest of us based on trivial shit
Lefties want to normalize all this twisted mental illness (trans, gays, gender identity issues) and push it on the rest of us. They were lucky, their last fucking faggot POTUS all but pushed it down our throats. Most of us don't give a fuck whether you want to act like a fag or get your dick chopped. We just don't want you in the military or hanging around our kids. Go be fags somewhere else. It's a big world.

>hurr durr if you don't like kike puppets you're a leftie
sure thing

how bout u chop your dick off faggot

>He has a point ya know

If you banned trump supporters you would have no military, agriculture, miners etc all you would have left would be welfare queens, cross dressing niggers and ugly prostitutes with facial piecing's serving numale millennials with cancer beards in starbucks

kys you hysterical fuckwit

>what is ASVAB testing

>iq dosent mean anything when comparing races but does when comparing political ideologies

liberals everyone

You're a moron.
I was only talking about IQ, yet you're projecting a lot of other shit onto me.
KYS.

He's a commie.. What did you expect?

>He's a commie.. What did you expect?

someone get a helicopter

>not realizing that over 66% of the Armed forces are pro-Trump

IQ saved my ass.

I can't run worth shit with my flat feet. They were trying give me the boot for years. They didn't because I was in the top 5 for highest IQ in my unit.

The nicest thing he ever said to me was something along the lines of having more book smarts than street smarts.

The US military does discrimanate based on IQ. In fact I think it's the only employer in America allowed to do so, because all IQ tests have been deemed to unfairly disqualify niggers.

because there are literally no liberals in the military and if you dont let trump supporters in the armed forces, there are no armed forces.

Futu-ti mortii matii Luciane....
And burger, why the fuck are you listening to a fucking douchebag with 0 political interst half a world away. This cunt is virtue signaling for pussy.

THE MILITARY DOES SCREEN FOR IQ THOUGH

WHOA SICK BURN HAHA!

Why are leftists so dumb
They contradict their ideologies
It makes no fucking sense, how can you live like that

wew

>IQ saved my ass.

It does vary +/- a point or two, but there is a minimum IQ for the military. It's about 90. Any lower and you don't get in. Why? So we don't have a bunch of morons running around, and military leaders can be sure of having at least an idea of what kind of people they are having to deal with.

I only passed the run event twice. Once in basic and the first PT event with the unit. Both times were downhill. For the remainder of the 6 year contract, never have I passed the run again.

128 IQ here

Fuck off nigger

Just because your IQ is a bit higher than a nignogs doesn't mean you're by any means "smart" - dumb cucks.

Did your results break double digits?

>Needing a high IQ to die for Jews.

It means niggers will be kicked out first though

>being such a cuck that you have an app that notifies you when there's a big black cock near you

>Haha Drumpfies have low IQ despite no evidence
>W-what do you mean different ethnicities have varying levels of IQ? R-racist nazi

Modern warfare, moron. If you wanted your troops to stand in line and shoot like it's 1776 you wouldn't need it.

>thinking you need to be smart to get shot at
>thinking the military should be paying for sex change operations and hormone therapy
remember to sage

>The nicest thing he ever said to me was something along the lines of having more book smarts than street smarts.
That probably means you lack common sense usually. You should honestly work on that.

How did they measure it? For the ones pre-1912 specificaly.