Transgenderes banned from Military

Should we let them back in?

No

/thread

Fuck off already

Hey good question. Why doesn't one of those media/polling companies do a national poll and see what the people think?

But they'll never do such a poll, and certainly never release the results. Public opinion is perfectly represented by a few loony tunes rainbow blogs and urban protests featuring leathermen in assless chaps and feather boas.

I don't see why we they are against allowing trannies in the military. They already allow women and niggers in the military so trannies can't really fuck it up anymore than it already is.

We need somebody to keep Wh*te "men" in check. So yes. Otherwise your military would commit even more atrocities like the Rape of Baghdad.

No. Mentally ill should not be in the military.

That automatically disqualifies all Wh*tes.

NO!

All these threads prove most of Sup Forums are queers or transgenders.

letting the mentally ill become soldiers..wew lad

Was there honestly a need for such ban?
Can't understand why low test transgender trash would want to get into military

Just look at the likes and retweets on Trump's announcement on Twitter, people are absolutely sick of this mental illness bullshit

>Should we let them back in?

No and the drugs they take should be banned.

Probably to save money. So many of these faggots enlist so they get free peepee surgery.

That shit is done now.

>Just look at the likes and retweets on Trump's announcement on Twitter, people are absolutely sick of this mental illness bullshit

Yup an a big part of the rage on the topic is the medias complete failure to represent truth or majority opinion in any way when it comes to these mentally ill freaks and the child abuse they have been propagating.

No, why would you allow someone who is already mentally unstable as it is to be put into an environment were there mental retardedness could get them killed or worse other proper men or women killed.

look at those poor guys having to baby sit those fucking whores. disgusting.

Anyone have a rational, calm, and semi-PC explanation as to why trannies should not be allowed in the military? I'm wanting to respond to some friends on social media but I don't think I can put something together myself.

Fpbp

Because the military will pay for them to transition.

yeah tried that image, got a response saying "so ALL transgender people are confused and don't have their shit together?" I got stuck there.

The orders like that work on a massive scale, so statistic, not individual approach is used. And statistic shows transgender people being huge burden from medical perspective, being largest suicide rate demography, etc. Having someone be vet and transgender makes this person very prone to suiciding, and overall efforts put into integrating this group of people into military create more problems than they give profit, statistically. The military ought to be pragmatic about such stuff. You should also consider that whether you like it or not, military is filled with mostly conservative people, so their wishes should be taken into account.
Try this

The same way all people with severe mental illness should be rejected on the basis they are unreliable.

thanks

Also,
Whether you think being transgender is mental illness or not, you have to admit that such state puts people under huge mental pressure due to numerous reasons, thus making them unreliable hire

This is probably because of Chelsea Manning.

A transgendered person is going to be some far left wing-nut. They're never normal people.

After all, they are mentally ill. If you have a healthy body but think something is wrong with it... then you're mentally ill. Reminds me of those tiny anorexic women that think they're fat.

>Do you support President Trump and his staff?
>No
>Then you can't join the military anyways. The Oath of Enlistment states: "and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me".
>But muh tranny patriot
>Not an argument. The role of a US Military Personal is the guard and protect the United States Government and its citizens from all threats, foreign and domestic. You can't join and fight for someone you don't respect and constantly call for the Assassination of.

Its this simple. Everyone who has a problem with this trans barment from the Military would/could never serve in our Military in the first place. The DOJ digs into your life when you enlist. They search your social media accounts. One anti-government posts could mean the next Bradley Manning (literally).

Now for icing on the cake, you can bring up the fact that qualifications for US Servicemen have declined by almost 40% since Obama took office due to diversity quotas. What used to be a 10 mile run in 32 minutes, is now a 6 mile run in 45 thanks to women and faggots unable to pull their own weight.

Just put them on the front lines and send them on a suicide mission. Problem solved

Impeach the flip out of orange man

>New military every four years

Yeah there are a feww reasons we don't do that

Now that all i have to do to avoid dieing in wwiii is put on a dress like Klinger from MASH, i fully support this orange retard