Why do Christians always get a bad rap? They're the only religion that does

Why do Christians always get a bad rap? They're the only religion that does..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/591n8GKvyaY
skepchick.org/2014/05/atheists-stop-freaking-out-about-atheists-on-tv/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is the third fucking time you've made this thread now, you forum sliding cunt.

Piss off.

((((Them)))

Young Pope was breddy nice. I don't think it was Hollywood though
youtu.be/591n8GKvyaY

first time posting. nice try Jew

Someone Pls off this guy

Two reasons.

One is that we are more familiar with Christianity. Two is a Muslim will kill you, a Jew will sue you, a Christian will just say burn in hell. Which one would you risk?

Here it is, I fucking knew I seen it before.
You linked this article in a thread a while ago, and then got told to sit the fuck down by the archive bot

Go fuck yourself you dirty kike

skepchick.org/2014/05/atheists-stop-freaking-out-about-atheists-on-tv/

This is undoubtedly a Jewish thing even if you aren't redpilled this is obvious

Christians are nice People, who wont kill you over stupid shit. That is why butthurt neurotic Media makers can make their "powerfull, brave Satire" about them.
They dont have to fear Retaliation

>trying to turn it around
>to deflect blame off yourself
Wow what a classic jewish tactic. Kill yourself

Nah fuck off cunt, your desperation for clicks on your gay article was already denied once.

Fuck off out of here, cunt.

We are the only religion being a barrier to Marxist takeover. All others prostitute themselves the mob power.

get your country together Nigel.. its full of shitskins for fucks sake

>its full of shitskins for fucks sake

ANY REAL AMERICAN Sup Forums USER WOULD ABSOLUTELY NOT SET ME UP FOR A 56% JOKE

Get the fuck out of here, shill.

We get a bad rap because we are the truth, the light
Any other organization that See's this hates us and will try to attack and ridicule us
Just look at a few examples
>commies
>Muslims
>NWO
>globalist
>leftist
>tyrannical Chinese gov.
>""""Catholic""'''" """""""church"""""""

Isn't the black lady Josh's boss in Drake and Josh? Was she specifically labeled as a Christian?
I remember her having a jewish wedding at the end of the series though, which means her kids would've been born as jews.

Also I found the other thread you posted in, you fucking fag

Wow.. an image posted randomly in a thread and no one replied... ONCE. SO SACRILEGIOUS

because Christians can take the criticism without resorting to lawsuit or suicide bombing

see
>first time posting. nice try Jew

Fuck off, shill. I've caught you lying, now recoil in horror at this sheer hate crime of searching an image and get the fuck out.

Stay triggered Jew

Big Love is actually a pretty underrated show.

Lol

It's why that show about rednecks making duck calls did so well.

Calm the fuck down, jew.

>Shirley, Christian, a passive aggressive hypocrite
>Britta, atheist, a sanctimonious simpleton whose very name was made synonymous with failing
>Pierce, a boomer, known to be racist, ignorant, foul-mouthed, petty and vengeful
>Troy, a millennial, childish and naive af, prefers fantasy over reality, has zero direction and has latent homosexual tendencies
I could go on, same goes for Ned Flanders and the Simpsons. You shouldn't read too much into sitcoms, you're behaving like that cunt who thinks all vidya is sexist.