*Shows at your local recruitment station*

>*Shows at your local recruitment station*
>"I'm here to sign up and fight for my country. I'm willing to die in order to preserve my fellow countrymen's freedom."

If somebody is willing to die for (((us, you know whom))), let them enlist and risk their lives for (((us))).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6m53lNTdyPg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>on patrol
>have to stop every 5 minutes so Pvt. Faggy can adjust his/her dilation dildo.
>Gets sand in his gaping crotch wound
>immediate casevac because its now infected and pus-filled
>the entire rest of the platoon now has PTSD from seeing a grown man emit pus and blood from a hairy crotch wound

Don't you think our soldiers have enough PTSD to deal with?

I'd hit it.
With a brick.

Tranny fags BTFO

There's no war

The fucky thing is I could see this happening but libs want to act like its not a possibility.

It's the fucking military, you sign up to kill people, not make social changes.

The senior officer himself would unholster his 1911a1 and promptly send that demon back to whatever hell it came from.

Shit..

that would drive me AWOL.

Your willing to die for your country but your not willing to accept the gender you were born as. I think you've got mental issues besides the obvious.

>Trannies have an extremley high suicide rate
>Military members have a high suicide rate
>Wanting to give guns to mentally ill things who may spontaneously blow their brains out at a higher rate than normal

IDK senpai, i dont know why trannies in the military is a bad idea

make an army of these and send them to isis.

i bet ISIS would flee, because they (correctly, haha) would see them as an army of DEMONS HAUNTING THEM ... hahahahahaha :D

i mean ...SERIOUSLY.

Why do people act like a drag queen is transgender? Why do people act like the majority of military jobs are in combat? Why does Sup Forums not understand anything about the military but act like an authority on it?

Why are you such a flaming homosexual?

good lord.

>implying this isnt a necromancer
it would raise the corpses of enemies and win a war with them

Not an argument.

>be goat farmer
>nation gets invaded by an army of baphomet freaks because jews want to traffic heroin and our children out of the country to use as sex slaves and sacrifices
>pick up AK to fight them
>be labeled as a terrorist
hmmmmmmmmm

You're entire post is an argument in bad faith, this is about transgenders not drag queens. If you weren't such a newfaggot you would know OP is always a faggot and would address the issue at hand. I'm guessing you are just a never-served-fag-apologist upset that people don't give a fuck about your pet project. Neck yourself.

Why don't we simply send them in to the frontlines of whatever war we're fighting and use them as cannon fodder?

No one needs to see them of tend to their "needs" other than the enemy.

>You're
>accepting a shitpost straw man because it's "not important"
>ad hominem
Not an argument.

Not a response

I made my argument already, until you present a coherent counterargument, there is no discussion taking place :^)

Sorry, but you can't join the military if you look like a demon who subsists solely on semen and children's blood.

You presented questions

>willing to die

I shoot it where it stands.

I asserted a few statements and implied that they were based off an incorrect viewpoint by phrasing them as questions. Here, I'll rephrase my entire post without question marks.
>The person you posted is a drag queen, and not transgender. This is an inaccurate representation of transgender people.
>The vast majority of jobs in the military are not combat jobs.
>People on Sup Forums are idiots who act a lot more knowledgeable than they actually are, especially when it comes to the military as well as transgender people.
Where is your argument?

>The person you posted is a drag queen, and not transgender. This is an inaccurate representation of transgender people.
Correct, OP is a retard
>The vast majority of jobs in the military are not combat jobs.
This dosen't mean transpeople wont have to walk away from flying a drone to dialate
>People on Sup Forums are idiots who act a lot more knowledgeable than they actually are, especially when it comes to the military as well as transgender people.
Entirely subjective, but I agree

Your "arguments" came out as observations

pansexual attack helicopter cringe thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=6m53lNTdyPg

normal mode: don't cringe
hard mode: don't let your facial expression change
god mode: don't pause the video

thanks for the hearty kek, i saw that dilation dildo post. I got a momentary PTSD from that.

We don't let people with bad color vision be electricians. We don't let people who can't meet the physical standards be infantry. We don't let people who can't make the ASVAB standards into actual jobs.

So what, pray tell, evidence do you have that transgender people require some special accommodation, when the military already has strict standards for who is allowed to do certain jobs?

Furthermore, Trump's stated "reason" for disallowing transgender people is the medical costs (which is a laughable excuse, this is just political shit flinging) , it has nothing to do with capabilities.

Not is their enlistment endangers the lives of other military members and also costs the fucking taxpayers unduly amount of extra money.

Okay, thweetie, we need minethweeperth.

kek

Because these faggots wouldn't choose a combat MOS. Remember it's a volunteer force. They'd be paper pushers; so as real men are dying, they'd be back on base getting government funding for gender reassignment and free housing.

Wow it has a better beard than I do(welp)

>real men are dying
fighting false wars for the interests of corporations and israel doesn't make one a "real man"

I enjoyed this post.

Well, does it not cost more monetarily to pay for a transgender persons health? I would think so. Not only do they have a high rate of suicide and depression, but any infections occurring in/after their surgery. While we both know thats not the reason he did it, it is still a fight able case to make on his side. It's not that they would require special accommodation, its simply looking at the health statistics. On top of that, if they are on horomone treatment, that has the potential to cause any number of sideeffects.

Well, does it not cost more monetarily to pay for a transgender persons health? I would think so. Not only do they have a high rate of suicide and depression, but any infections occurring in/after their surgery. While we both know thats not the reason he did it, it is still a fight able case to make on his side. It's not that they would require special accommodation, its simply looking at the health statistics. On top of that, if they are on horomone treatment, that has the potential to cause any number of side effects.

>Gets sand in his gaping crotch wound

oh god, you remind me that post from days ago.

I think the military is the perfect place for her. Put her on the front lines

Let the best traps infiltrate the enemy's cock and reveal their secrets and weakness to us.

Not all transgender people seek SRS, to start. Second, there are a tiny amount of transgender people in the military. Rand did a study on it for the DOD, and the cost increase is miniscule. The suicidally depressed are not allowed to join the military. It is 100% political, there are a ton of other exorbitant costs tax autists could go after.

Why can't be sand the trainy fags behind the lines and give the mudzies PTSD?

why dont rich hollywood liberals and San Francisco types start a tranny Blackwater org and let these birds of a feather flock together. Let's see how that pans out.