If your ancestry didn't come from dark purple area, you're are not white

If your ancestry didn't come from dark purple area, you're are not white.

Oh no it's an amerimutt talking about things that he does not know

Haplogroups=/=race

haha stay mad mongrel

muh haplogroup

>mongrel gene
what are you saying here? Look at OP's graph

Wtf I'm white now

Haplogroups are a complex thing

wtf i hate being white

Nice kike thread. Kill yourself.

Racial distance matters most

false

>Amerimutt calling ANYONE a mongrel
LEL

a better chart
also you're right.

But that's wrong you flag hiding joo.

>Turkmutt calling ANYONE a mongrel
LEL

You think people are queuing up to be white these days? lol. It's a fucking burden if you live in a western country.

>Amerimutt hiding behind a meme flag
Don't worry mutt i can still see that you're a mutt.

i don't care. In the end i'm white and you aren't.

>i'm white you arent
gotta love mutts. they're retarded as fuck :D

>Turk calling anyone a mongrel

kek

Olum calm your assburgers ffs.

go slap your mother with a ham sandwich, dirty roach.

amerimutts and their endless threads about whiteness (which stem from the fact that they're mutts) must be stopped. There are people on this board like me who actually know a shit about genetics and it's hard to watch retards like amerimutts posting haplogroup maps.
amerimutts should be rangebanned, within 1 or 2 years, this board can be fixed if they're rangebanned.

yeah let's make the group as small as possible. that really helps. think this is a divide and conquer employee of merkel's or soros' or both? you know what to do

R-L21 reporting.

Can you tell me about x2b? Think my mother's side gets it from the Orkney area.

It's what """white supremacists""" (meaning Jews in weak disguises) wanna do.

> 25-30% of those in Turkey are inbred.

coming from a literal inbred roach. what an absolutely disgusting piece of shit. kill yourself

Me biracial Italian Hindu

has no problem to picking up white women, they can't stand to let me go they love me, does that make you upset. It's okay. I know someone who will take care of you.

>purest whites are bosniaks

That's magenta, you fucking nigger

Jesus Christ, stop being so easily triggered. See thisIt's just an attempt to D&C this board. I know what I am and there's nothing jahoodies can do about it.

14/88

Haplogroups=/=ethnicity
Haplogroups are totally irrelevant when it comes to actual genetics.

why does this chart look like le happy merchant

Well right, you'd need to show your mixture. What is the history of Turks? Asian and then mixed with middle easterners?

>neither anglos nor the northern/central italians..the two races that managed to conquer the world...are included.
KYS faggot.

The English aren't white?

Haha, yeah right, bro.

The English are among the whitest of the white. They were on some secluded island in Europe until modern times.

only to you you fucking green piece

might as well replace the Jew with a Turk
or the kippa with a fez

> >50%

>balkans
>white

nice try

That's mtDNA phylogenetic distance, not SNP.

Pic related.

Poor quality b8, Tyrone

Why are Romania the most WE WUZ county in Europe?

Are there any of these that include sub saharan peoples?

there was one but i forgot to save it
it was 2 years ago

Is R-S21 the eternal group?

Fuck outta here jew, using a haplogroup for this is downright moronic, but it must make sense to your sneaky jew brain.

this checks out, actually. the bosniaks as a whole are far whiter than serbs, remove kebab is an anti-white meme

true

Tell us about the 20% central and east asian dna in roaches.

But people hate white people because they aren't white , so whatever

Wow never thought I'd be agreeing with a roach but tada, here we are. Why don't you take off that dumb fucking elephant OP, I'd love to see what's behind the curtain.

It produces good looking waifus like pic related.

well yes but not really

The only reason we're we wuz-tier is because we actually were, the fact that you see gypsies & other shitskins around here is because this place is not remote, it has been conquered many times by many people but there's still an identity.The people here & around had common ancestors with those from scandinavia, both groups choosing to live in the mountains.

Pretty sure around this area is the haplogroup split happened, because some of them chosed to move forward north and others stayed here

yea the Turks kinda fucked themselves importing shitskins from the deeper Asian parts of their empire

This is Atlantean haplogroup

Where are the origins?

WE WUZ WHITEYS N SHIET

literally looks Greek/Armenian

Or it produces fat short flat faced roach goblins in 99% of the cases. Enjoy your shit straight hair and squinty eyes, parade around the 1% roach like it means anything.
That's their origin my man.

(you)
Turkmenistan.

WE

not even memeing. Literally looks like Near-Easterner (which is to be expected)

oh look, it's the slavs don't understand simple genetics thread again.

I was not even memeing either.