What did they mean by this

what did they mean by this

"WHAAAA"

>implying they weren't pissed off at Trump before

literally that dozens of american votes have been lost. dozens.

trump is going to wrestle sulu to the ground and fart on his head

Perhaps the military community? They like to bitch and whine alot for people who think they are hard badasses who dont care about anyone elses (sheeps) opinion.

Those dudes look pretty pissed!

Trump better watch out

He threatened the life of the POTUS and his entire family so he made the black ops hit list.

that is a great name for them
"the wrong community"

cringe

it's true, they are a community that is wrong

gays/trans are insane people. Expect something along the lines of spraying people, at some protest, with aids blood. I cant wait until these failed humans die.

>you just pissed off the wrong community of people that have never served in the military!

oh ok, how interesting

On the left, is a rapist who molested a man masturbating him on air for the Howard Stern show. As well as, giving oral sex to strangers at certain "parties"

On the right, is a child molester, who forced rocks into her sisters vagina and wrote a tell all book about how proud she was to do it, while being raised in a family with a child touching father who painted his daughters vaginas.

WOW! IM IMPRESSED BY THESE PILLARS OF VIRTUE!

who threatened Trump & his family ? thats a serious offense. prison time no joke

hahaha faggot trannies BTFO
trannies are all mentally ill

>Celebrities
noun

>melt
verb

>down
adverb

>over
preposition

>Trump's
possessive adjective

>Transgender
adjective

>military
adjective

>policy
noun

>you
noun

>just
adverb

>pissed
verb

>off
adverb

>the
article

>wrong
adjective

>community
noun

I can't break it down any simpler than this. If you still can't figure it our maybe you should take some english lessons.

are they going to gay him to death?

>community

They all hate each other. Especially trannies.

Holy shit i haven't seen trannies BTFO this hard in a long time.

It means they are successfully distracted by Trump's bullshit.

Nothing.

Nothing will happen.

Lol. Just more crying.

>the chaos president meme was real

what did he mean by this???

Whoah, watch out, Jackie Chan is gonna kick Trump's ass now.

Wishful thinking for a Lena Dunham nude suicide bombing? Tell her it's brave and artistic? Trump will survive explosion with minor wounds from landwhale bone shrapnel,Leftists surrender and march off into the sea on their own? Best day ever?

the 'lets make white males kill themselves by encouraging them to become transwomen' community

I've noticed they're pretty blue pilled. Mostly the vets of Desert Storm II and Afghanistan

>No Guns
>Cant Meme
>Cant Debate
>Hated by anyone with brain
>You have no power here

And nothing of value was lost!

>The same literal nobodies that everyone stopped caring about since months ago

"Pissed off the wrong community"

Aren't these the same low lives that PROMISED to leave the country if Trump was elected? You faggots have no power, and even the average pleb is abandoning you. Hollywood is ending. Your pedo days are fucking over you satanic faggots.

Praise Kek

Lap dance. Bio pussy. You do the math.

What are they going to do? Give me AIDS and cut their wrists in front of me?

That's one old scary gay rice patty and a one scary bag of milk

That they're faggots who don't care for their country's security and only desire to see their degenerate social experiment infect society on every level.

And their kind MUST be destroyed.

I don't get why libtards are angry. It means transgender people can't go die fighting oil wars for Schlomo or ExxonMobil

Does anyone realize this it's the Generals were behind this not Trump?

He's embracing his destiny as Kek's Holy Prophet.

the faggot sulu would like that....

LGBTJEW community back on business, they needed this.
Trump providing them a thriving business like he does all his haters.

Stephen Colbert, Rachel Mancow, CNN. Trump put lots of money in all their pockets.

Got any proof goy

well im talking about the headline specifically.Do I think military guys in the barracks care much? prob not.Its more about the saying "you just pissed off the wrong community" I hear alot of military saying that,as if they are hard.Maybe they are,but not emotionally.Ive proved it to myself multiple times.

It's means they are going to whine a lot and stomp they're feet.

yeah less than half a percent of the population.

Breaking News! Female trannies want their nuts back, so they can kick ass and take names.

Toothpaste post best post

These faggots would never take up arms to defend the Constitution and our way of life. Instead, they'll cower behind the very people they insult to no end to do it for them.

Fuck 'em.

kek

Which of these celebrities is in the military? Is Lena Dunham in the National Guard? Did George Takei do a couple of tours in Nam or something?

I swear to fuck, if Lena Dunham or George Takei EVER force me into a self-defense situation, I'd unleash absolute hell.

I'd absolutely annihilate both of them.

Will be over turned the moment Trump gets out of office.

these same retards were mocking the troops when Bush was in charge, they have no right to pretend to support them now

where are the celebrities?

>they wouldnt just get desk jobs and use the military health system to get man cunt surgery

Trump said it on fucking twitter

>After consolation with my Generals and military experts
>Generals and military experts

Don't forget Takei blowing men under the bridge in Central Park which he bragged about on Stern numerous times.

Drumpf is finished. Now he won't get the votes of the seven people who care about trannies

>you pissed off the wrong community!
>neither of them are trans

Not that the vocally insane trannies care, but it's kind of fucked up that George Takei considers himself a spokesman for trannies when he's just a shameless homo and Lena Dunham is just a forced meme that hops on every progressive bandwagon and is perfectly cis and straight.

>tfw wp article

>what did they mean by this
>WAAAAHHHHH WAAAAAAHHHH We're important. People should listen to us!
Or something to that effect.

I see what you did there.

>Mexican in an Irish sweater
>Tomboy wearing industrial carpet tiles
Trump oughtta be shaking in his loafers.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Post of truth desu

No, they meant the celebrity community.

Retard detected

wewlad. trump is the bantzmaster. a master baiter.

Because they were such staunch supporters of him until now...

they are going to kill themsleves even more now to try and guilt us

>Transfaggots are the wrong community
LEL

Kek

These dumb niggers will never sell their bodies to Uncle Sam so why the fuck are they crying?

How much time does shoving a dildo up your flesh wound take for military training???? not to mention the sand in your infected "vagina"

You just messed with the wrong community! *rapes*

all that effort and your post still wasn't funny

We're going with this now.

So there will be zero difference to what is going on already

they are going to be even more salty?

pass me the popcorn, dis gunna be gud

What can a bunch of easily offended faggots do? Get more offended? WOW

Memes for the memegod!

But Lena Dunham isn't part of the lgbt communi-- ooohh.....

Severely underrated

I thought celebrities are supposed to be famous?
Who the fuck is that on the right?

Who the fuck cares about "celebrites" in 2017? Some dumb millenials?

They'll bitch and moan on Twitter like they always do.

Now there, we don't want the wrong community to get angry.

"The wrong community" We need a nice juicy meme for this one.

>We may have been having a public mental break down before, but now we're ACTUALLY mad.

They are petulant children who haven't realized how futile their "resistance" is yet.

Thank you! Just like most "victim groups" they pretend to be unified but none of them agree on anything other than "muh oppression"

how long till that slanty eyed has been fag dies of aids? can't be soon enough as far as i'm concerned.

>fat
>facial hair
>dresses in bright colours
It's clearly supposed to be Santa.

I-Is this real?

Brilliant

> About how this thing works
Most of the trans supporters are, deep inside, as detered as anybody by transgenderism.
This feeling is not so deeply burried, in fact, and that's the point : they believe in an ideology that make them feel guilty of a natural reaction.
To overcome that guilt, the usual answer is excess : the more they're deeply disgusted, the more they're overacting their support of transgenderism.
Each one of them believes to be one of the few bad apples among model allies. Since the whole thing works like a cult (pic related), everyone fears exclusion. The best way to avoid it is being the more radical, therefore supporting the most degenerate bullshit.
The more bullshit, the more disgust, repeat ad infinitum ...
... And then you have a multidimensionnal chart of 1856927.145892 genders (disregarding all the transitionnal stages when one decide to switch xthsnir gender), each one supported as the core of all the struggles for justice.
The trannies, being boundlessly insane and power-hungry, seize this opportunity and push their madness always further, screaming "transphobia" at every little frustration.