TRUMP BTFO

TRUMP BTFO

IMPEACHMENT WHEN

But in all seriousness Trump will be impeached after firing Mueller and Sessions.

True courage is admitting to yourself that you cannot and never will become a member of the opposite sex

who are all these literally whos anyway????

Former Trump supporter here, it's hilarious seeing him crash and burn but seriously we can't let him get his hands on transgendered women's pussies.

>Transgender
>Brave
I guess a high suicide rate no longer constitutes being an absolute bitch.

Liberals sure love being oppressed.

>MY MERE EXISTENCE IS HARDER THAN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE

Ahh, perfect, now I can be oppressed and lazy at the same time, everything I want in life.

>transgender
>people

Being in the military is a right?

Trump is getting these retarded liberals to die on this hill. God I love this timeline. How can we make it last. It's like Sup Forums is running the government.

Aren't these the same people that wanted to assassinate Trump? Now they go on about how they are in danger every day of their lives? Make up your minds, you mentally ill fucks.

It's over
Drumpf lost the twitter popular vote

No he wont lol.

>No he wont lol.

How won't he? He's literally blocking investigating his corruption.

NO FAGS IN THE MILITARY

> Be Tranny
> Everyday I go outside I might be killed for being Trans because of evil and ignorance cis white men and their toxic masculinity and systems like government, security, and religion
> But feel safe enough to enlist in the Military

something's not adding up here.

Gimme dat source b0ss so I can call you a jewish rat when you link cnn, politico, msnbc, BuzzFeed, the guardian, the daily mail or any other mainstream media source that professes to "anonymous sources" for this blocking of corruption investigation

>200k likes
How can Trump compete

sounds about right. I dont like the dude but the media is on a witch hunt to make him look bad. Shit, remember when the media had a huge shit fest when Sessions was named AG? I listen to NPR regularly and they just said "Sessions is a moral guy in his post." Ummm y'all were shitting on his lack of morals a few months ago.... No, once Meuller is gone then something really fishy is happening and we truly know the swamp hasnt been drained.

true courage is acknowledging science has sex wrong (not completely! just very exclusionary to anything non xx/xy) and society needs to drop the gender labeling bc its all a farce

>be beloved by Hollywood and a house hold name
>decide to run for president despite the fact that no one takes you seriously
>drop red-pills on your campaign and have Hollywood hate you now
>become public enemy number one in the eyes of the media running up against one of the most powerful and dangerous families in the world.
>defeat her and become leader of the free world

Somehow being transgender outdoors is braver than this

>why do conservatards deny science
tranny walks into the room
>lmao fuck science

>refusing to come to terms with your mental illness is comparable to a man going against the press, the establishment, putting his business empire on the line in order to become leader of the most powerful country

Ummmm, no sweetie

The fuck are you talking about? Science has revealed chromosomal abnormalities and deviations from xx xy.

But they are revealed to be exactly that. ABNORMALITIES. The reasons there exists xx and xy in the first place is for sexual reproduction. Anything that interferes with sexual reproduction is considered to be an abnormality (see intersex)

>Trump can't decide who works in his cabinet
Leftists and their lack of civic knowledge is really quite entertaining.

>Trump can't decide who works in his cabinet

>appoints sessions
>he's not covering up my crimes, I'm firing him for a more loyal stoogie

How does that deny anything?

I guess you are one of those 6,000 year old kike on stick worshipers.

Using trumps bathrooms comes at a price

why did the good guys lose world war 2

god i hope america eats itself up over this, what a scumfuck of a country you're turning into

i feel sorry for sane americans. come to this part of europe; we might be cucked by refugees but at least there is stil some sanity going on

>It takes a lot of courage to go outside looking like that
That sounds more like a very passive aggressive insult to trannies

So much courage... bahahahahahahaha