Seriously, why do so many Westerners convert to Islam instead of Christianity? Are they just being edgy?

Seriously, why do so many Westerners convert to Islam instead of Christianity? Are they just being edgy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qSxjtk3eA8M
prettyuglylittleliar.net/forum/11-kanadajin/
youtu.be/uY20IFaWlsQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>When people see a strong horse and a weak horse, they will naturally want to side with the strong horse.

Then why don't we see more people siding with Russia and China?

She was already a weeb living in japan for 5 years hence she was already long gone.

Because they are weak.

The fact that they need to censor their people's speech and deny them firearms, among many things, shows how weak they are.

Hardly any Westerners convert to Islam.

this
We need white sharia

> ugly bitch get no attention from white guy go to Asia even there they find here ugly
> meet Pakistan guy literally the only attention she get
> get sweet talked into islam

pretty standard desu

link the video so I can bully her.

Why hasn't Japan deported this retard yet? How is she still living there? I thought she was on some type of student visa and was trying to marry a nip for a visa.

She's not Muslim.

>one dumb cunt converts to the religion of peas
>alarmist christfags: OH MY YAHWEH WHY ARE SO MANY WHITES MUSLIM NOW

Why did you make this thread?

white girls converting to Islam makes my dick hard

Come on dude, don't tell me you haven't seen atheists more sympathetic to Islam than Christianity. It's really bizarre imo

SJWs and other groups at a disadvantage will always inevitably side with the "oppressed" movement of the day.

It's easier to put a scarf on your head than it is to learn a new language and develop a taste for vodka

Because it's the truth. Islam means 'submission to God'. What better than living for the creator?

>What better than living for the creator?

Is that why all Italians are mama's boys?

I hate saying this, but BASED MUSLIMS. Fuck that looks so satisfying.

Whats the difference?

This is our fault. Christianity is becoming like meme liberal hogwash ideology, so there is no real difference between the two. Then, they start studying on Islam and they a very distorted version of the values our societies used to have which they find refreshing.

A desire to defy their parents

is this real?

They want a part of the victimhood business.

Makes me want to convert to mudslimity

someone please take photoshop and line this bitches eyes up before i fucking rip my hair out oh my fucking god i can't stand it reeeeeeeee

youtube.com/watch?v=qSxjtk3eA8M

Because Christ was the embodiment of a cuck. People are waking up.

同時に純粋な日本人とムスリムでござる!!!!!

No he wasn't

I'm so sick of people falling for this meme

Too much freedom and the hedonistic, empty nature of the postmodern west

Just saw a Dutch documentary where the guy met with a bedouin tour guide in Petra, Jordan who had himself a German gf he met when she was on vacation in the country. She preferred living in a cave in the desert together with the poor bedouins, rather than living in a high scaled society like Germany. Western women are fucking stupid

David Wood had a video on this at Acts17Apologetics. The thing is that Muslim preachers actively use deception and most of their audience is too stupid, lazy or politically correct to doublecheck their sources.

If you're a woman, then Muhammad was the greatest feminist who ever lived. If you're artistically inclined, then the Qu'ran is beautiful poetry. If you're scientifically inclined, then the Qu'ran is a marvelous book that described scientific rules only confirmed centuries later. If you're black, then Muhammad believed in racial equality. Yet if you doublecheck the sources Muhammad believed that women were mentally deficient and their testimony in court only counts as heavily as half a man's, the Qu'ran is full of grammatical errors even in the original Arabic, in the Hadith Muhammad commands his followers to do utterly retarded shit like drinking camel urine and dipping flies in their drinks, and Muhammad was a pasty white prophet who had black slaves, and said that any who wants to see the face of Satan only needs to look at an Ethiopian.

>Christianity is becoming like meme liberal hogwash ideology
Because the Vatican has opted for a large and disloyal following rather than a small and loyal one. They tried to go with the times, gaining popularity but losing doctrine. Instead it should've stood like a rock of morality, losing popularity among the dying masses of Europe but maintaining a strong and loyal core of followers.

Not that it matters, the future of Christianity is China.

>globe story
>i spun a globe around & my finger landed on it so its my favorite
>i always believed in science
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Same reason they get tatttoos with arabic or japanese kanji.
They think they are special and unique snowflakes that are above everyone else.

Next thing you're going to tell me is that Jesus wasnt a jew

>when feminist delusion meets islamic reality
This should occur more often.

>純粋な日本人

You do, but watching RT and saying "Crimea is Russian clay" doesn't require you to change your religion and wear sand people clothes, so you just put that down to someone with a different opinion than yourself.

That's only the noisy edgelord faggot atheists who are atheist just to be rebellious who do it. They give the rest of us a bad name. There are a lot of us who fucking hate Islam and think that Muslims are inbred goat fucking worshippers of a psychotic pedophile caravan raider. While I'd say that Christians have their faults like everybody else, I can't think of too many contemporary instances where one of them walked into a crowd, yelled "JESUS ACKBAR!" and detonated.

>Not that it matters, the future of Christianity is China.
how can that be, when chinese are biologically incapable of empathy?

WHITE SHARIAH

Stronger sense of community. Islam is the special baby and doesn't get attacked in the media hardly, while Catholicism especially, but all non-eastern denominations of christanity are constantly undermined.

i'm an atheist and i have called out other atheists who will happily shit on christianity but won't say shit islam

Whatever man, enjoy your ignorance

Mudshits are currently at the top of the victim totem pole. They can literally get away with anything right now. Liberals want a piece of that cake.

about islam

Islam is in vogue. People feel desire for meaning in their life and see that it's a politically desirable religion, so it makes perfect sense for people who aren't very bright but can still see which way the winds are blowing politically.

>those comments
So many Muslim apologists

because they're in a Christian country and know they're safe to worship the moon god

A house divided cannot stand, likewise the devil does not drive out demons.
>Why do humanists and atheists convert to Islam?

Islam is the religion that worships satan. It uses all the symbols of the beast religions of history (crescent moon and star), which are the symbols of Nimrod and Semiramis - the original false religion.

Satan is strongest in Islam. Islam has within its book a literal anti-Christ. Islam has at Mecca a physical anti-Christ in the form of the black space rock. Mecca is Mystery Babylon.

This is why they convert to Islam and not Christianity.

I want this woman to be deported before she brings Muslims to Japan. This is terrorist activities of crazy foreigners. Do not make Tokyo like London.

He's right though. The would have been almost no difference if you guys followed the bible to the letter, just like the muslims do. That's what happened in the middle ages. They were REAL christians. Why is it different now?

She's the Irate Gamer of J-vloggers. This is just the icing on the fucking cake. Here's an entire subforum dedicated to her blunders: prettyuglylittleliar.net/forum/11-kanadajin/

>she used to be a weeaboo in the west (special snowflake)
>she goes to weeaboo land, becomes muslim (special snowflake)
Some people are just completely detached from reality and just WANT to be special snowflakes regardless of where they are

>crescent moon and star
thats just an ancient turkic pagan symbol

Western tradition, ethics, and ideology have been flattened out by Jewish influence into a nihilistic consumerist society.

In the same way the minorities and lefties attack the very essence of the institutions that allow our society to function (courts, laws, police, tax systems, etc) the Jews attacked the very essence of the traditional spiritual aspects of our society until they dismantled the legitimacy of every single one of them.

In the end I think we can really sum this up by quoting Jonathan Bowden, "Man needs emotional truth.".

People naturally look for something to orient their lives around, when nothing around you has enough legitimacy to warrant you to respect and revere it you look elsewhere.

This is why you see young White people in Europe foolishly going to the middle east to fight for ISIS, or joining western armies that are very obviously fighting for Jewish interests, or becoming addicted to cross-fit or anything that can provide that person with a core identity that orients their behavior into something real and definable.

All of these things are because of the nihilism of western society. Our sickness and our weakness comes from the fact that we DID lose who we are. Christianity was a vehicle for our ancestors to lose something vital to their understanding of the world and then capitalism/consumerism was the next step.

Spengler talked about how we would be in this period of nihilism in the West and it's only if we can truly rediscover and aggressively/outwardly be who we are that we will make it through this as a people and not succumb to outside forces who by all measures can't measure up to us militarily, technologically, economically or moralistically.

The only reason the middle east, the minority groups within the US, and the Jews themselves are able to gain any ground within our societies is that they've disarmed us by making us question the foundation of who we are.

checked, good summary of where we are today

The Turks took it from Byzantium
Who took it from Alexander
Who took it from Persia
Who took it from Babylon Mk.II
Who took it from Egypt Mk.II
Who took it from Babylon Mk.I
Who took it from Egypt Mk.I
Who took it from Babel with Nimrod and Semiramis.
youtu.be/uY20IFaWlsQ

She looks more retarded than dumb to put it frankly...

Bitches don't know 'bout our ORTHODOXY

>posts pic about the biggest attention whore on youtube

I think she actually has some actual mental deficiency.

People on her videos were talking about how they can tell shes "starting to lose her English" because she now speaks with a weird Japanese accent and speaks in semi-broken English. But if you go to her videos and check the first uploads from five years ago she STILL talks like a complete idiot.

I then did some digging and her reputation from the youtube vlogger community is very negative and the consensus is that she is extremely stupid and just generally does dramatic stuff like this for attention.

its the literal truth that Jesus was not a pacifist loony, that's just post-reformation spin.

>weeb
>mental illness

Who'da thought?

Fuck of whore, too late for attention mining here. You are pathetic.