Upcoming Hillary book to BTFO Sup Forums and BLUMPF

YASSSSSS QUEEN

>Hillary Clinton’s upcoming book will double down on Russia’s interference and James Comey’s involvement in her stunning election defeat, according to sources familiar with the memoir.

>Privately, Clinton has told friends and longtime associates that she “wants the whole story out there” as she rushes to tweak and put the finishing touches on the book due out in September.

>“She really believes that’s why she lost, and she wants to explain why in no uncertain terms,” one longtime ally said. “She wants the whole story out there from her own perspective. I think a lot of people are going to be really surprised by how much she reveals.”

archive.is/smYTu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a60kchXkiAI
docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=FnEINZx12Us
youtube.com/watch?v=IAhF8tPqafQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DRUMPF permanently BTFO by the real winner of the election!!

How many chapters will be dedicated to Pepe?

OVER 9000 xD

>the real winner of the election
the real winner of the election was Donald Trump. Hillary's loss was the latest in a long string of failures. Everything she touches turns to shit.

Daily reminder that Hillary has parkinson's disease. That's why she's so much away from public:

youtube.com/watch?v=a60kchXkiAI

They drugged her up for debates where you can see how meds are wearing off at the end and how she's having troubles to answer quickly.

It also explains her seizures and specially 911-collapse where she was seen shaking in the van. That was not just "overheating" or "pneumonia". Also her weird behaviour, swallowing troubles and creepy "laugh" are obvious signs.

95% of parkinson's patients develop personality changes. Uncontrolled parkinson's rage is also common. Hillary is well know for her ill-temper. They also have troubles making logical decisions.

There's no cure for parkinson's disease, it will only get worse. She will be dead or shaking wreck by 2020.

BLUMPF didn't win shit. Only rural and suburban retards voted for him.

FAKE NEWS

Our queen will be your Madame President in 2020! None of your retarded frogs can stop it.

>stunning election defeat
That feeling when you mentally prepared to write 'stunning election victory in a landslide' for decades in history books and wikipedia but them toad lovers fucked your grand plan over.

Can't get royalties in prison.

>BLUMPF didn't win shit

Fuck off shariablue.

She lost hard and by 2020 she will be dead or in jail. Shitlary is typical narcissist who blames everybody else than herself for her deserved loss.

Why she blames Russia when she got 145 millions from them?

It's insane how little ownership she takes over her obvious mistakes. Not the quality of a good leader, glad she lost.

So she is a hyena. Got it.

I would say the real winner was the American people as well as free peoples around the would. That twat would have had us in wars with countries we have no business fighting.

>she wants the story out there from her perspective
>literally has the media in her pocket
we've heard her side of the story, i promise.

So? what's your point.

Trumpbots triggered by strong independent women

You fail at shilling. Keep posting those cringy memes from shariablue database so you get paid 4 cents per post.

Shariablue employees will be hunted down after 27th.

Her last book had pitiful sales, I remember laughing at it during the campaign.

docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf

Restore democracy and SANITY

You can say that till your ass bleeds, it doesn't make it true trumplet

>Donald, you're fired.
Sup Forums BTFO. Who's ready for round 2?

Pretty sure she'll be in jail before the propoganda tour.

This is what you illiterate rural and suburban retards elected. A fucking cheeto.

>This will re-elect trump
YESSSSS DO IT. GIVE THAT FAITH SPOTTED EAGLE MORE ELECTORAL VOTES.

Nobody lies hillary except a couple of white upper middle class liberals. she literally lost to the most unpopular candidate in history and is his ruining her husbands--who was a great president--legacy.

Whoa this obviously means she'll have proof russia haxxored the election right

>rushing to get a book out before testimony is public

God damn, she really is the world's biggest fucking loser. Literally no self-reflection, just "NOTHING IS MY FAULT REEEEEE"

She's gonna have so much fun triggering you Drumpfy Trumpfies

inb4 it's a flop and everyone blames "alt right trolls" for the poor sales

RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN AMAZON REVIEWS!

Hill yes my #bossy babes!

Time to take KKKomrade Drumpfy to the naughty corner!

Except her book are literally her triggers in text format because she lost

Hard to trigger someone from a prison cell, senpai.

>IT'S EVERYONE ELSE'S FAULT BUT MINE!

So she's writing Fanfiction?

Never knew she could be a good author.

Her last book was a total flop and she started selling it during the campaign when she was in the spotlight.

Yet another travesty hits America in September.

I would love to see Hillary run again. That would make her a three-time loser

I am going to read james coney's book. Hillary's book won't sell just like her last one. she's just not that interesting. I suspect Trump won simply because he provided entertainment and Hillary lacks a personality.

>Hillary Clinton’s upcoming book will double down on Russia’s interference and James Comey’s involvement in her stunning election defeat, according to sources familiar with the memoir.
That could end up being very embarrassing for her in the coming days.

It's called Kuru actually.

Absolutely brilliant. That is so clever. In fact, all your artwork is equally clever. Do you do your own artwork? If so, you are a true genius.

>shillary is gonna write a book about fuck trump and fuck white people

and? she's still never going to sit in the oval office lmao

shoulda kept that illegal server hidden better

How did her other book do? The one her and that guy what's his face wrote together.

sometimes it's better just to not bring it up.

she wants to Mindrape bugmen harder into thinking she didn't lose

Have you realized that leftist "memes" or imagery about trump (or conservatives) are just awful?
They're just focused in baseless insults, disgusting imagery, shit like that.
While we mock what leftists think, they mock how they visualize us to be, not how we are or how we think.
They just resort to simple insults.

Why is this?

Drumpfcucks mad as hell

Pokémon GO TO THE POLLS
HAHAHAHAHAHA

OMG this is just as funny as your other posts!! How do you keep up such a madcap pace?

>Hillary has Parkinson's

t. Doctor Sup Forums

All that's really out there and confirmed are the benzo injections, her weird gait and the tremor-like symptoms. Those aren't specific to Parkinson's, and she could just be an old drunk being treated for DT while she abstains to campaign, and that would also be a reason to keep her in the woodshed until they needed to trot her out.

A strong woman would admit defeat learn from their mistakes and own up to their faults. she is weak and decides to continue to blame everyone but herself

youtube.com/watch?v=FnEINZx12Us

Hillary reportedly received a near-$14 million advance for her latest book, a sum the publishing house will unlikely make back.

The $14 million is a political payoff. The publisher doesn't really care how many books are sold.

U so mad ;)

She can't sign books in prison senpai

"My Struggle". Catchy.

She would have to be Waco to assume thats why she lost.

Not really, I don't support Drunpf, and where did you got i was mad?
That fine meme is an example of what i was talking about.
Why do you base your "memes" solely in gross stuff and insults?
I know you guys can be more creative, come on.

>finishing touches on the book due out in September.
oh fuggg

Couldn't she go on a book signing tour?

a political payoff to a book publisher? for what?

Political payoff from Simon and Schuster, a subsidiary of CBS, to Hillary

^__^

what are the 30 other business that succeeded alex for 100

If I can say anything about her, she's brilliant to make such a book right now. It'll sell millions given how hungry retards are for more Russia fuel. Better release it before people start getting arrested in her camp. Gonna need bail money.

So she is going to say that by colluding with the russians and selling them mining rights for american uranium it caused her to lose? Ok.

i would pay to see a third hillary run lmao

this, not once has she seemed even slightly apologetic about committing crimes, only lashed out at others for exposing them

this and her warmongering over syria is why i couldn't have voted for her no matter what trump did

Oh, right, right, the book. I always forget about the inevitable book.

Gotta pump those libtards for every dime they have.

we need bernie, now he could drain money.

Independent woman? She rode her husband's coattails. What woman "stands by her man" when he gets caught being sucked off by a teenage intern in the oval office? A weak woman that is who!! She was always fully dependent on him.

>BAWWW IT'S RUSSIA'S FAULT I LOST!!
>couldn't have anything to do with her campaign blatantly pandering to Hispanics and other minorities while calling white people "deplorables," her basically ignoring the rust belt and the Democrat's blue collar, working class base, etc.

Guess she learned nothing from 2016, her hubris is just as strong as ever.

If you win the popular vote by 3 million but lose by nearly 80 electors, you objectively and undeniably ran a shitty campaign. They clearly didn't have the resources dedicated to the states they needed to have them in.

It's almost comical how much of a failure Hillary is. Kind of hope the Democrats are stupid enough to try running her again in 2020, although I think they may have finally wised up unfortunately.

it's not to late hillary,maybe you can swing the delagates away from millions of elected voters.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAhF8tPqafQ

>tfw the world has access to hillary clinton's illegal server

She'll be in prison by then.
Probably why she's rushing to get the book finished.

*registered

It's honestly part of why they're losing. They just aren't people you'd enjoy to be around. They aren't funny, they're talentless, and they think the world owes them something.

You do realise an army of Timothy McVeighs is coming.
You can pretend all you want but The Turner Diaries is an accurate prediction of the future of western countries

Why do you think the right is so smug?
The left is not aware of what it coming this century
There will be no glorious future for the west

What a time not to have a popcorn gif

>A Better Deal: Better Jobs, Better Wages, Better something ... WHAT HE SAID!!

What information was made public that damaged the Clinton campaign? That would be the smoking gun. They can't provide it. That's why this has always been about protecting the Clintons. This has always been about her losing the election. Looking for someone to blame for her failure.

Tell your intelligence community to btfo. Fuck, she can't even win in a rigged fight

>buy muh book
lol libfags

Bring it on dipshit. You guys can't meme, organize, fight, or anything else without failing, and no your looking for real violence. Good luck, and make sure to carry lots of cash on you so when people pick over your corpse, they can get something of value.

Missing Arwan much?

They can distract though. SQUIRREL!!

nobody bought her last book. Also . .