Is America heading for another civil war?

Is America heading for another civil war?

No, nothing ever happens

no

yes. screenshot this post

no

No. NK Is heading for war though.

You had one job

If I get doubles, then yes.

Shit.
Sorry folks.

The US seems more divided than ever though, racial tensions seem really high, libs and conservatives seem to despise each other

Or is that just how America always is?

No

It all comes down to Nationalism vs Jew dominated Globalism.

I've never seen the racial/ partisan divide this bad in the media before.
Although, people are still polite to each other IRL... at least where I live.

Get it right.... Americanism v Progressivism

I remember the American media being hysterical about Bush and the Republicans back in the 2000s though. Is it definitely worse now, or is it just the same as that?

The media is MUCH worse.
I don't think they can hype this more than the Literally Hitler meme.
They've reached max hysteria

Nope.

Conservatives are going to kick ass, and liberals will whine and bitch. And it'll just keep going for 16 years at least.

DO IT

Finish yours first

let's hope so

>I remember the American media being hysterical about Bush and the Republicans back in the 2000s though. Is it definitely worse now, or is it just the same as that?

It's much worse now. When they were bashing Bush, at least he actually sucked. Trump is getting bashed 10x more and it's about extremely stupid shit.

Civil slaughter if we have an ideological war, since the right will absolutely decimate the left, but I wouldn't call it "war" since one side will be doing the killing and the other begging for mercy.

I wouldnt call it so much of a war as a cleansing.... it will be fairly one sided

Hopefully so we can kick the South's ass again

oh yes over estimate yourself and under estimate your enemy
that will work just fine

I wouldn't call it a war, more like one side is pushing for the other side to kick the living shit out of them.

they are heading for deep state autism

I think America has always had a lot of infighting and tension for most of its exsistance so I think we are used to it. I'm more concerned with Europe since you guys were super homogenous up until recently.

Globalism isn't progressivism Moishe and America isn't the only victim of the kikes and their dumb globalist prophesies.

all the right has been stocking up on thousands and thousands of rounds and firearms not to mention all the other things we have learned and aquired... night vision, armored vehicles, bunkers, militias.... what is the left going to do .... attack us with bike locks while wearing vagina hats.... nahh.... they are way to far behind the game to be a threat to anyone taking this shit seriously... the real problem will be the blue helmets and the god damn drones

Well I guess Trump is a much more unorthodox president than Bush... AND the American left has definitely gone even more to the left in the last couple of decades (transgenderism, gay rights, "white privilege" etc.)

So combine those two factors and you get more tension, perhaps. Which is why I posed the question of the OP.

You realise blacks have loads of guns, right?

This

>Is America heading for another civil war?

indubitably

>When they were bashing Bush, at least he actually sucked.
Trump does suck though, you stupid redditor.

We're already in one.

I don't underestimate anyone, I simply know what the "enemy" is, and the few leftist retards who actually WOULD put up a fight are few and far between.

The average American liberal is a 35 year old female or a 20 year old beta cuck with a neck like a stack of dimes. They lack the physicality and the firepower, both of which the right has in spades.

Sorry, but libtards would last about 3 days in their cities before they'd wave the white flag of defeat (barring they're still alive).

this

20 years at least, probably sooner for Europe

If a war between the left and the right happens in America, it won't be a civil war

It will be a massacre

>Go to gym and all the guys who are regulars are rightwing
>Go to range and all the guys training are rightwing
>Go to VA and find out that almost everybody is rightwing

But don't underestimate the power of the welfare class.

Hopefully fuck this gay earth

>You realise blacks have loads of guns, right?

1. They don't know how to shoot
2. Their weapons malfunction frequently
3. They live in the cities where they'll keep mistaking white liberal retards for "the enemy" and will do much of the work for us.
4. They rarely have more than 20-30 rounds of ammo tucked away, which they'll waste on the first time they get into a skirmish before they're left without anything to shoot with.

This is fine.

this. the left will huff and puff but then the right will empty every single magazine they own into them. The real question is how LONG will this Civil War be?

Democrats and republicans have always hated each other. Social media is causing things to heat up but nothing will ever happen. Americans are fat docile worthless pieces of shit who won't do anything as long as they got their McNuggets and cable TV.

Myself included. As long as there's food water, power, weed and video games I'm not going to fight.

>Blacks have guns
The guns most prevalent in their communities are shitty hand guns they don't know how to fire with any accuracy.
It's not an issue.

Well we've had migration to this country since the 1950s. We used to have some race riots in the 70s and 80s. Picture related is the National Front, which I guess is Britain's version of the American Nazi Party, though slightly more muted (most things in Britain are more muted than America).

Yes this modern migration, especially to Italy, is very worrying. 2bh I have no idea why Italy doesn't send their military over to the Libyan coast and stop the ships from ever being launched.

Fuck I dunno, the world is going to hell in a fucking handbasket.

Nope.
You just read what you see on Sup Forums and Reddit too much fagget.

>Brit
>only source of info is media whose business model inherently requires exaggeration and sensationalism
Bruh it's tame as fuck out here
t. Someone who leaves the house

Can you blame them..
I'm sure being outside the US and seeing the shitshow that is our MSM can make determining what's really going on a little difficult.

it's true, the right would have a much greater chance of a successful revolution.